Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian Jumped a bit when the treat was tossed towards him. He had merely blinked when the man had turned. Carefully he slinked off the table and moved towards the treat. Still watching Gustavo he ate it before moving slowly towards the man whose hand held another treat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo watched him take the treat that he had tossed and then come towards him. He stayed very still though not speaking in the least but he was smiling at Rian.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian was far more cautious as he approached Gustavo. Too often had he been tempted towards someone only to be grabbed as soon as he got close enough. Being the case Rian's body was tense as he approached ready to spring away in case the man grabbed for him. The smile made him curious, it looked like the man was genuinely glad to see him. Getting close enough he sniffed at the man's hand to see if he could sense his intention.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo smiled once more "Hello my name is Gustavo its a pleasure to meet you" he drawled in very low tones but not once did he move. He stayed very still not wanting to cause Rian to be afraid or to feel threatened by him. "May I ask your name ?" he asked softly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked up when Gustavo spoke to him. He took the treat and stepped back looking at the man as he asked his name. Eating the treat he wondered if the man knew who he was really considering he looked only like a cat for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:34 am
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked up when Gustavo spoke to him. He took the treat and stepped back looking at the man as he asked his name. Eating the treat he wondered if the man knew who he was really considering he looked only like a cat for the moment.

Gustavo smiled keeping hand open but not moving not wanting to frighten him away. "Would you care to sit down or perhaps have more of that stuff you seem to like so much ?" he asked softly  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian finally shifted to his human form. He looked pretty normal excerpt his white hair, cat ears and tail. "What do you want?" He questioned golden eyes scrutinizing Gustavo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:43 am
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian finally shifted to his human form. He looked pretty normal excerpt his white hair, cat ears and tail. "What do you want?" He questioned golden eyes scrutinizing Gustavo.

Gustavo stayed where he was not wanting to hRian. He then held out another treat that was for humans this time. "I simple wanted to get to know you and see if we could form a friendship of sorts. " he drawled never once making a move towards the other. "I'm curious as to what your name is and if you would like to make friends with me? " he asked never making a move towards him even now. "My name is Gustavo but you may call me Gus if you want." he tol thd him as he stood there watching still holding out the treat  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:05 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian was surprised when the man held out something else more attune to humans this time. "You mean your not here to try and fix me?" Rian questioned his ears flicking in confusion. "My name is Rian." the catboy finally answered the question about his name. He reached out taking the treat and looking curiously at the thing. "What do you know about me?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo listened quietly and observed Rian for a . "I'm not here to fix you Rian since your broken." he stated. "I'm here to see if I can find out why you are choosing to follow your cat side more then your human and see if there is anything I can do to assists you if your upset about something or to just spend time with you as a companion. " he told him smiling at him but not moving near him at all.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian'so tail flicked irritability at the mention of him being broken. The man didn't understand none of them did. They all assumed he was broken more than his normal problems. Rian didn't know how to respond part of him want to lash out in anger at the situation but part of him knew it was Gustavo'spoke fault he had merely been hired to do a job. "You wanna fix me, make it so my DNA is stable so I can go outside." He stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Rian I spoke wrongly please forgive me. " he drawled. "I'm simply trying to find out why you don't wish to go outside and to find out why your choosing to stay in places like up in the rafters" he drawled as he watched him. "I should never have claimed that you were broken Rian that was very wrong of me and you have every right to be upset. " he whispered. " I wish you to be friends with you and to find out what it is that you truley want for you." he drawled.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:40 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian gave a huff when the man apologized. "I want to go outside but the people that made me won't let me. My DNA isn't stable enough, something went wrong when I was made. You don't know anything about me, do you?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian gave a huff when the man apologized. "I want to go outside but the people that made me won't let me. My DNA isn't stable enough, something went wrong when I was made. You don't know anything about me, do you?" He questioned.

"Perhaps I don't but know what lets get ready to go out onto my balcony as long as you promise to not go anywhere once out there." he told him smiling then youstepping forward he moved past Rian to the balcony door placing onto the handle. "Ready to step outside ? If you do well out here and don't try to run away then I don't see why you cant come outside with me and explore some without taking off. Do we have a deal asked lifting a brow a little.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas