Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"Your worried about me getting cramps?" J.D sighed, "there are some people that say that they have gotten a cramp and quit right of away so," when he walked away from the bench so did he.

"So? I would assume it would be my move would it?"Taking a step back when Sohab moved toward him with his jabs. He was critiquing him while he was dodging him if he knew how to block better and really focus his hit he would do pretty good. He lifted his arm just in time to block a hit but had angled it so he wouldn't hurt the kids hand. Judging him for a moment he let one hit connect to gauge how much power he put into his punch.

Stumbling back so he could have some room he rubbed his jaw then opened and closed it. So he could do a descent hit. He then lifted his fist into a peek-a-boo stance and took one swing at him to his shoulder to knock him back some since they were moving into more of a public view.

ShadowStream-chan
Sounds like a plan to me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab immediately felt himself being pushed back, he knew that once falling down he was in a weak spot. Not wanting to be there, he immediately lift his leg and used it to swipe at his legs so he would fall down as well. Hopefully it works well, he used it on his father before he could grab a gun and shoot him point-blank on the head. He refuses to be the weakest one in school at this point of time.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D charged toward him and missed that he had swiped at his legs. Grabbing him they both fell down with J.D on top of Sohrab. Grumbling since he had fallen he pushed himself up a bit to only realize that he was on top of Sohrab, "my bad." He then pushed off and fell on his butt and reached into his pocket pulling something out.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm
DeathAngelLe
My next fighting post will be longer because I will bring in his cousin. I also forgot to provide pictures of the cousin, aunt and the sister...so Imma show you them below:

Cousin Ashton: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130323172020/nazizombiesplus/images/e/e1/Anselmguttridge.jpg

Aunt Carol: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/144/8/c/d_e0039_lvl3_by_chaosringen-d66h8lu.jpg

Eliza (Sohrab's Sister): http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q608/Starling4anime/651_zpsa10ec7d8.png

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab immediately felt humiliated by the fact he was on top of him, which the 'girly' remarks came into mind. "YOUR Bad? You did that on purpose!" He accused him with a tint of red on his cheeks as he could clearly remember being dragged toward the guy with his body almost pressed against this guy's...how much pain he will have to go through to forget about it. And then suddenly when he saw J.D. trying to pull something out, his 'fear' ticked...reminded him of the time his Father pulled the gun at his mother. Right away did he get at him and forced his hand out of his pocket. He then grabbed the hand and pulled his middle finger back as if to stop his movement. "I do not know what your pulling out but you are not getting whatever you got out."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"YOUR Bad? You did that on purpose!""J.D raised an eyebrow "Could have swore you had took my legs out."About to take his hand out of his pocket he was attacked by Sohrab. "Hey what the?" He grabbed Sohrab's wrist tightly, "Are that such a goodie you won't even let me have a cigarette?" "I do not know what your pulling out but you are not getting whatever you got out." He then noticed the look on his face and realized he thought he was pulling a weapon out."Swear its cigarettes you can pull it out if you want?" He then smiled at him showing all this straight teeth. "Just don't dig to deep," he chuckled to himself since he was trying to help Sohrab relax.

v---v
ShadowStream-chan

His aunt looks bad a** lol
Jameson http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110108072410/hayatenogotoku/images/7/70/Klaus_Seishiro.jpg

I like all of the the lil sis looks cute in the little pose lmfao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 pm
DeathAngelLe
Jameson looks cool XD

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The man took heavy breaths until the man suddenly starts telling him that they were cigarettes. "Ci-Cigarettes?" He immediately felt his heart beat drop back to normal as he then glared at the guy. "Oh do not worry, I don't do that crap." He then gets it out to see it was truly just cigarettes. "oh." was all he could say at this point as Sohrab lets go of J.D.'s middle finger. Was the fight really over? He cannot be sure and stands up. "Hey. So the fight's suddenly over?" He was not going to back down from this one despite J.D's wanting to relax for reasons unknown. "'Cause I am not finished."

"Yes you are." A voice echoed behind the boy as tough, strong fingers tightly gripped on Sohrab's arm. "What the hell do you think your doing? I got calls of a fight between two men, was that you?" "Bite me man." His cousin Ashton came into the scene, a police officer no doubt with his outfit and badge. 'Besides we.....didn't do much." "Oh really? So your not the one who punched the guy in the face?" He asks a question which was already answered anyways. "Can you cool your jets?" "Not when my Mom has to responsible for you and your sister." Ashton then forces him to get out of the park as he then stared at J.D. He was already mad at Sohrab but so far since he had no proof that J.D. started it, he just sighed: "Don't cause too much trouble." With that he left the scene.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Not another one. C'mon, it was not even that bad." "THAT BAD?! YOUR MOTHER GOT KILLED FROM IT AND YOUR DOING IT TOO?!"

Sohrab stood up to face against his Aunt who accuses him of being like Father: "First off, Mom got killed by a gun and second, we meet a private area where nobody would get hurt. Hell, we hadn't even done anything to cause bruises! You cannot compare me to that b*****d!" He fumed off to his room, slamming the door behind him as he was not really in a mood for food.

That night went by without incident as Sohrab just decided to stay in and sleep. When the time went to 7 o'clock, his little sister opened the door and crawled over to his bed, getting herself up. "Leave me alone." His growl was to be ignored as Eliza climbed on top of his shoulder. "Tell me a story." "Have auntie do that for you." "She won't do it, tell me brother." She shakes him, even scratching him sometimes. "OW! Alright!, just stop scratching me." He wondered why he had to have a mental disabled sister? Her social skills were bad toward strangers and also she acts on impulsive which makes her wander off from everybody which they fear she had been kidnapped. "Fine listen carefully because I am gonna say it once a'right?:

THERE WERE ONCE upon a time three brothers; the eldest was called Jacob, the second Frederick, and the youngest Peter. This youngest brother was treated shamefully by the other two. If anything went wrong Peter had to bear the blame and put things right for them. He had to endure all this ill treatment because he was weak and delicate and could not defend himself against his stronger brothers. One day, when he was in the woods gathering sticks, a little old woman came up to him and he told her all his troubles.

'Come, my good youth,' said the old dame, when he had finished his tale of woe, 'isn't the world wide enough? Set out and try your fortune elsewhere:

Peter took her words to heart and left his father's house early one morning. But he felt very bitterly parting from the home where he had been born, and where at least he had passed a happy childhood. Sitting down on a hill he gazed once more fondly on his native place.

Suddenly the little old woman stood before him and, tapping him on the shoulder, said, 'So far so good, my boy. What do you mean to do now?'

Peter was at a loss what to answer, for he had always thought fortune would drop into his mouth like a ripe cherry. The old woman, who guessed his thoughts, laughed kindly, and said:

'I'll tell you what you must do, for I have taken a fancy to you. I am sure you will not forget me when you have made your fortune.'

Peter promised faithfully he would not, and the old woman continued, 'This evening, at sunset, go to yonder pear tree growing at the crossroads. Under it you will find a man lying asleep, and a beautiful large swan will be fastened to the tree close to him. Be careful not to waken the man, but unfasten the swan and take it away with you. Everyone will fall in love with its beautiful plumage, and you must allow anyone who likes to pull out a feather. But as soon as the swan feels as much as a finger on it, it will scream. Then you must say, "Swan, hold fast." The hand of the person who has touched the bird will be held and nothing will set it free, unless you touch it with this little stick, of which I make you a present. When you have captured a whole lot of people in this way, lead your train straight on with you. You will come to a big town where a princess lives who has never been known to laugh. If you can only make her laugh your fortune is made. Then I beg you will not forget your old friend.'

Peter promised again that he would not, and at sunset he went to the tree the old woman had mentioned. The man lay there fast asleep, and a large beautiful swan was fastened to the tree beside him by a red cord. Peter loosed the bird and led it away with him without disturbing its sleeping master.

He walked on with the swan for some time and came, at last, to a yard where some men were busily at work. They were all lost in admiration of the bird's beautiful plumage. One forward youth, who was covered with clay from head to foot, called out:

'Oh, if I'd only one of those feathers how happy I should be!'

'Pull one out then,' said Peter kindly. The youth seized one from the bird's tail. Instantly the swan screamed, and Peter called out, 'Swan, hold fast.' And do what he would the poor youth could not get his hand away. The more he howled the more the others laughed, till a girl who had been washing clothes in the neighboring stream hurried up. When she saw the poor boy fastened to the swan she felt so sorry for him that she stretched out her hand to free him. The bird screamed.

'Swan, hold fast,' called out Peter, and the girl was caught also.

When Peter had gone on for a bit with his captives, they met a chimney sweep, who laughed loudly over the extraordinary troop, and asked the girl what she was doing.

'Oh, dearest John,' replied the girl, 'give me your hand and set me free from this young man:

'Most certainly, I will,' replied the sweep, and gave the girl his hand. The bird screamed.

'Swan, hold fast,' said Peter, and the sweep was added to their number.

They soon came to a village where a fair was being held. A traveling circus was giving a performance and the clown was just doing his tricks. He opened his eyes wide with amazement when he saw the remarkable trio fastened to the swan's tail.

'Have you gone raving mad, Blackie?' he asked as well as he could for laughing.

When the bird screamed, Peter called, 'Swan, hold fast!'

'It is no laughing matter,' the sweep replied. 'This wench has so tight hold of me I feel as if I were glued to her. Do set me free, like a good clown, and I shall do you a good turn some day.'

Without a moment's hesitation the clown grasped the outstretched hand. The bird screamed.

'Swan, hold fast,' called out Peter, and the clown became the fourth of the party.

Now in the front row of the spectators sat the respected and popular mayor of the village. He was much put out by what he considered nothing but a foolish trick. So much annoyed was he that he seized the clown by the hand and tried to tear him away, to hand him over to the police.

Then the bird screamed, and Peter called out, 'Swan, hold fast,' and the dignified mayor was caught fast as the others were.

The mayoress, a long thin stick of a woman, enraged at the insult done her husband, seized his free arm and tore at it with all her might. The only result was that she too was forced to join the procession. After this no one else had any wish to aid them.

Soon Peter saw the towers of the capital in front of him. Just before entering the city, a glittering carriage came out to meet him. In it was a young lady as beautiful as the day, but with a very solemn and serious expression. No sooner had she perceived the motley crowd fastened to the swan's tail than she burst into loud laughter, in which she was joined by all her servants and ladies-in-waiting.

'The princess has laughed at last!" they all cried with joy.

She stepped out of her carriage to look more closely at the wonderful sight and laughed again over the capers of the poor captives. She ordered her carriage to be turned round and drove slowly back into town, never taking her eyes off Peter and his procession.

When the king heard the news that his daughter had actually laughed, he was more than delighted and had Peter and his marvelous train brought before him. When he saw them he laughed till the tears rolled down his cheeks.

'My good friend,' he said to Peter, 'do you know what I promised the person who succeeded in making the princess laugh?'

'No, I don't,' said Peter.

'Then I will tell you,' answered the king. 'A thousand gold crowns or a piece of land. Which will you choose?'

Peter decided in favor of the land. Then he touched the youth, the girl, the sweep, the clown, the mayor and the mayoress with his little stick, and they were all free again and ran away home as if a fire were burning behind them. Their flight gave rise to renewed merriment.

Then the princess felt moved to stroke the swan, at the same time admiring its plumage. The bird screamed.

'Swan, hold fast,' called out Peter, and so he won the princess for his bride. But the swan flew up into the air and vanished into the blue horizon. Peter now received a duchy as a present and became a very great man indeed. He did not forget the little old woman who had been the cause of all his good fortune and appointed her as head housekeeper to him and his royal bride in their magnificent castle.

Once he was done, he could see that his sister had fallen asleep, Sohrab cursed to himself before he too just decided it was enough and slept too. Sleeping until his alarm clock rang in his bedroom, he groaned as his eyes felt heavy and also rocky-like which he had to wipe it off. Since now he had time, he was able to do the normal routine like hygiene, food, and school. He refused to look or talk to his Aunt now since he was still downright pissed...and the fact he had decided to not eat Dinner there. Upon leaving, he soon sees a letter on the porch which he was suspicious cause most letters go through the mailbox, not the porch. So he picked it up, sees that it belonged to him and ran off to school.

Once arriving, he went to his normal locker, going through his combination and getting everything he had needed. He also decided it was a good opportunity to open the letter, which he did so. And upon reading it, his face turned slightly pale at the short message that was written:

"Die. You and that little b***h. Die."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"Oh do not worry, I don't do that crap." J.D just chuckled and waited for him to drag his cigarettes out. Once he did he took his pack from him and pulled out his lighter. "Hey. So the fight's suddenly over?" J.D watched him while pulling his cigarette out but stalled when asked his question. "'Cause I am not finished."

J.D smirked and was about to put his cigarettes away but a voice distracted him. Seeing someone grab him he instantly stood up a but looking at the man he realized he was a cop. Watching the fight between them he just sat back since he didn't have anything to say since it seemed like a family issue."Don't cause too much trouble." J.D gave a two finger salute and watched them leave the park. Pulling his cigarettes out he lit one up and contemplated what he saw. Turning he walked toward the street to go to his home for the night.

Sitting in a hotel room he laid on the bed smoking while looking at the ceiling. He figured the new guy was a good kid but got in trouble. He wasn't sure but he wasn't going to think about it to much. He put his cigarette out then turned the light off to go to sleep. Waking up to his phone alarm again he debated on going to school or not and figured he would since he would mess with Sohrab. Taking a shower he got dressed in the clothes that Jameson sent over to him to change into. With a towel wrapped around him he looked at the clothes and rolled his eyes since it wasn't his usual outfit. Getting dressed he looked in the mirror at the outfit and figured it would do. He wore blue pair of jeans with a two tone shirt, was white but the sleeves were black, he then slipped his feet into some converse and shrugged his shoulder. Walking out of the hotel with only his cigarettes since he left his bag at school. Looking down he spotted his driver and jogged down to him.

Getting to school he went straight to his locker since everything was in there. Seeing Sohrab he smirked and slapped him on the back like he did the day before to startle him. "Morning girly," he then looked at his face and noticed how pale it was. Looking around he didn't see anyone since it was still early. "You didn't get beat that hard yesterday did you?"

v---v
ShadowStream-chan

figured he would have to look bad a** to tame J.D biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:01 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab was shocked to see that the same guy that was trying to beat him yesterday now was so casual. "Far from it, we didn't even get to finish. It's not that." He then stuffs the letter in the locker as it was his personal business; not really J.D's if that is indeed his name. "Besides, it was family stuff that's all." He then shuts his locker, just surprised that this kid even came forth that wasn't about the fight itself. "So I guess my name is Girly, might as well legally change Sohrab to girly." He now sees that it was just going to be stuck from now on as he was going to ask his cousin if it was in a writing that was familiar and then decided maybe he'll know. "Actually, I am wondering..." He took out the note again and showed it to J.D.

"Does the writing look familiar to you? I am getting feeling it was a mean prank of some sorts." He figure if J.D. knew the writing, then most likely it was a prank and Sohrab can go with his life without disruptions.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"Far from it, we didn't even get to finish. It's not that." J.D nodded his head then opened his locker and pulled his backpack out. ""Besides, it was family stuff that's all." Closing his locker he looked Sohrab over, "Good don't want to mess up the fight." "So I guess my name is Girly, might as well legally change Sohrab to girly." J.D smirked to himself but figured he would have to come up with something else to tease him with. Putting his bag on he looked at the strap "Actually, I am wondering..." Looking up he frowned at the piece of paper and took it and read the small sentence. "Does the writing look familiar to you? I am getting feeling it was a mean prank of some sorts." Really looking at it he didn't recognized the handwriting. He was curious about the little b***h but figured it was his aunt. Holding it though he felt some negative energy from it. "No I don't," he handed the note back, "whose the little b***h? Your aunt?" His curiosity was going to bother him so he had to ask.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He then shrugs. "Most likely it'll be my sister. I have a little sis....she is about 5....actually gonna turn 6 next week." He then shuts his locker down as he then shrugs. "But now they'll be watching over me like a hawk, which is gonna be ********' annoying." He then took the note back from him and crushes. "Oh well, this note is not going to scare me." With that he tosses it toward the trashcan which was about 10 feet from them as he then pokes J.D. with his elbow, figuring both were on friendly terms. "It ain't over yet, we'll have to find a new place....whatever loses my couz' attention" With that the bell had rung and that was Sohrab's signal to leave. He walked away, giving him a two-finger salute before disappearing into a classroom, but J.D.'s answer to the note did make him somewhat nervous since they had just come here after all...that was too soon to put some mean prank. Not to mention how does one know where he lives when he hasn't been here for at least a week. For now though he needed to get through the classes and get things over with.

*timeskip to after school*

Upon arriving at home, he could see his Aunt's car was missing and instead was replaced by a police car. This caused some worries even when his cousin came out. "What's wrong now?" "Your little sis turned up missing, I think her curiosity got the best of her and now she is gone."

That note he gotten now made him even more afraid as Sohrab immediately went running.

Meanwhile, a tiny girl with a sailor dress attire wandered around the place, skipping like she was not afraid of whatever was passing by or the fact danger was soon approaching. She had decided to go 'window shopping' of some sorts, pressing her face against the window to look at the different stuff now. Sooner or later, someone would recognize no one is with her....which is asking for her to be kidnapped. Which happened a lot sooner than one would think. Eliza did not realize a shadow had loomed over her and taken her by surprise. She remembered being told if someone she did not know dragged her away she should say certain words...so she did: "SOMEONE HELP ME YOUR NOT MY DAD! YOUR NOT MY DAD! SOMEONE HELP ME YOUR NOT MY DAD!"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:49 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D frowned at the mention of Sohrab's sister. When hearing her age he got angry that someone would even call the little girl a b***h. He adjusted his bag showing that he was agitated. Being knocked out of his thoughts with poke he looked Sohrab and nodded his head. "Best bet would be my house there's enough room for it that no one notices." He rubbed his chin "Well except Jameson," he then waved his hand like it wasn't a big deal. Taking Sohrab's lead he went to his class to try and figure out what he was going to do about school.

-After school-

"Young master you can't be home right now," Jameson then handed over some money to him, "Your parents have said to go shopping for yourself." J.D took the money while putting his backpack down but he had a smirk and was plotting what he was going to be buying for himself. He figured he could blow it all on a new console not that he really needed it or buy some kind of crap so he could annoy his parents. "Master don't wasn't use it for yourself," with that J.D knew he was busted. Shrugging he nodded his head and walked out of the house and had his driver drive to go shopping. With the window down he drove past a few shops but didn't think he was going to do that much shopping. Looking out the window he began to think about the motorcycle he wanted to buy till he heard someone shouting.

Really looking out the window he noticed a little girl and heard what she had said. "Stop the car!" The driver slammed on the brakes since J.D surprised him. Hopping out of the car he ran over to the little girl and helped her by blocking her off from the man. "Leave the girl alone," he snarled at the stranger ready to fight them if they weren't trying to help her. He didn't looked down at the girl but waved his hand in front of her, "Stay behind me," he hoped that the little girl listened so he wouldn't worry about her getting in the way.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Eliza, although had mental disability, she could tell by body-language whether someone was good or bad. So she just gripped on J.D.'s pants sleeve as she was not going anywhere near them. She also tried to get one hand on his but he was really tall so she just stuck to holding onto the pants sleeve. The stranger stared hard at the man with a menacing tone: "What you doing? That's my daughter. She is acting like that because I told her no candy." Eliza shakes her head as if trying to say 'No, that is not true' With her blue eyes widen and her scooting over to where now she cannot be seen except for the man that told her to stay behind him at all times.

While the tension increased, a voice went through the people that someway somehow walked by the people like nothing as Eliza recognized the man. "Cousin Ashy!" She ran over with her arms outstretched as she was happy to see him. Ashton had to make a judgement call right there but when he realized she came out of behind J.D. he pointed toward the stranger. "Get on the ground....now!" But instead a little 'light' came from the car and it made a 'bang' noise, which the bullet went right through his shoulder which made Eliza scream. Her scream attracted a lot of attention which made the 'enemy' fearful and get back inside the van for which it took off into the street before anyone could notice.

The gunshot was heard by Sohrab, assuming it was Ashton that made the shot. So he immediately went to its direction....not realizing that it was indeed Ashton who had gotten shot....and the fact his sister was almost kidnapped by men...he would soon recognize.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D took the girl's hiding that he was right about the situation. He stood menacing in front of the man, "Doesn't look like your telling the truth." He looked at the little girls fearful eyes and knew he was either right or if he was her dad he was harming her so he wasn't going to let him leave with her.

Her the little girl call for someone he didn't look away when she ran to them in case the man in front of him attacked or tried to lung for the girl. Hearing a shot he assumed it came from the cop from yesterday and wasn't worried till he noticed the cop was the one that got hit. Moving he covered the girl and looked to see if the man he was blocking was the one with the gun but it didn't seem like it since he quickly ran away. He dropped down next to the girl and patted her head. "It will be alright relax alright I'm going to call someone for him okay?" J.D pulled out his phone and called for an ambulance telling them it was a cop that got shot. He was then told to put pressure on the wound till the help was there. Tucking the phone on his shoulder he leaned down and followed the instructions while looking at the little girl. "Everything is going to be fine," he smiled at her so she wouldn't be so scared. "Talk to him so he doesn't worry about his boo boo ok?"

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab was able to get there right after J.D. had finished his 9-1-1 call which surprised him to even see the guy trying to apply pressure to Ashton's shoulder. Immediately did Eliza discover that he had come and now was standing over them. "What happened?" He was mostly staring at Ashton whose eyes twitched from the pain. "Got shot in the shoulder, just some punks...." Eliza then stood up and stood over with Sohrab, his brother as both of them could only wait until the ambulance finally arrived to take Ashton to the emergency room.

With Ashton now gone, it was only the three of them to stand by and take some deep breaths. Once doing so, Sohrab got back to his sense: "Where have you been?!"

"Walking?"

"To where!? Your not suppose to leave the house like that! No 5 year old just goes up and walks out of the house of spite!" His words, although a little harsh....was just trying to get to the girl's sense of that was not the right thing to do. "You came home late....so I decided to go find you."

"That is at least a mile walk! And I keep telling you that I will come back from school! Don't do that ever!" With it now more harsher tone, Eliza started crying which made the man even more annoyed. "Lord have mercy." He wipes his face and then pats Eliza's head to get her to stop. "I am mad. Just so you know, don't walk out like that got it?"

"O-Ok." She hugs Sohrab's leg mumbling a bunch of stuff which to him was some sort of apology. He rolled his eyes but considered it to be ok. "Now that note is really getting to me no doubt."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Looking up J.D saw Sohrab then looked at the little girl and guessed she was his little sister. When asked what happened he was glad that the cop was talking since that just meant he didn't pass out. When the ambulance came he still kept his hand on him till the replaced his with there's. Looking at his hands he looked around to see what he should do and just rubbed it on his shirt since there was nothing else to do about it.

Looking over he watched the two talking and felt a little bad for the little girl but watch was interesting since he didn't have any siblings so he couldn't really understand how either of them were feeling. When hearing Sohrab mention the note he frowned and looked in the direction of the were the van drove to. He then described the man to Sohrab, "Do you know anyone that looks like that? He then noticed people walking by that were whispering about his bloody shirt. Frowning since he was bringing to much attention to himself and he didn't like it.

ShadowStream-chan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces