Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 pm
"It's no problem," Lu said with a sheepish nod. It'd been more of a walk than he had planned on taking, but he liked helping people, and his day was still going nicely. All in all, worth it.

"I was planning to go on ahead, th-the flowers and all that, yeah... if you want to come, you can," Lu offered, grateful to have someone nice for company. Nakura had been scary, his pokemon were mean(except the ghost type- which was weird to Lu). Zacharie was nice, and he was Lu's only other friend, but Zacharie wasn't here right then. So, this totally not-mean stranger seemed like great company! "Oh, I'm Lu by the way, I forgot to introduce myself, s-sorry!" Lu added on quickly, realizing he'd ran across town to get this guy ice and hadn't even asked his name.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am
"Lu huh?" Kyle said, putting his hand back in his pocket and pulling the cup off of his face again, feeling pretty ridiculous putting a cup full of ice against his jaw.

Well, Kyle couldn't say the guy wasn't entertaining, and after he ACTUALLY went out of his way... and way out of his way too, he could have just gone to the base to get an icepack or something, but no, he went to this mart, that he knew was certainly more out of the way to get ice. Maybe this could prove to me pretty entertaining.
Kyle was curious anyway, so he decided that he would go along on a walk with him.

"You're one of the new grunts, aren't you?" He asked, taking a few strides to walk toward the larger Rocket.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 am
Lu jumped a little at the question, but then sighed in relief. Others were always so casual about mentioning Rocket stuff, maybe he was too uptight about it, but he was trying very hard not to out himself. If somehow his sister ever found out, he was sure she'd stop at nothing to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

"Yeah, I was promoted a while ago." He replied quietly with a small, half nod. He returned his hands to his pockets and looked over his shoulder for a moment to make sure Tea was coming, then started for path. "I- um, so are you a grunt too..? I guess I don't pay very much attention to people, s-so I don't know faces very well..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 am
He hummed an acknowledgment, absently peering through the cup of ice as he fished out another ice cube to clench between his teeth.
At least he would be hydrated.

"I'm a Grunt too, I'm a transporter so I'm not in the base all that often when you guys are up and about." He explained, still more interested in swishing the ice around.
"You're what, twice the size of all the other team mates down there? You kinda stick out you know."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am
A transporter? The name was self-explanatory, but Lu wondered what all kinds of things they needed transported. He wondered briefly if that meant this guy brought food in- he thought it might be best not to ask Kyle if he drove a food truck.

"Oh, that must keep you busy... So you're allowed to leave a lot? That must be nice- unless it's dangerous, that's probably not so nice?" Lu said, thinking he'd like to never be involved with a high speed chase of any sort. "I... I guess everyone else is just short." He said with a small shrug. To him, most people were pretty short. Hell, anyone under 6' was short, and even a few inches over... yeah, pretty much everyone seemed short to Lu. "I guess no one ate their vegetables as a kid?" Lu joked quietly, hoping to ignore the part about sticking out. He tried his best not to stick out, but that was hard being his size.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm
"Yeah, gets me out of the base" Kyle admitted with a shrug "Danger is also part of the job, I don't think you can join Team Rocket or any other crime organization of this size and not expect it to be dangerous. you would have to be an idiot not to think that." He chuckled.

"Hey don't blame everyone else becasue you're freakishly tall." Kyle snapped mildly. "or what... huge, Is all you ate when you were growing up vegetables?"
Kyle looked up from the Ice, his eyes hidden by his shades but it was still obvious that he was putting his attention on Lu.
"I ate plenty of vegetables thank you very much." she sneered  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:36 pm
"O-oh- of course, yeah... lots of danger with us, we're all about danger, h-haha!" Lu said with a nod. ...Maybe he was a bit of an idiot. Granted, he hadn't put much thought into joining Rocket, it'd been a spur of the moment thing. ...Yeah, idiot.

Lu frowned, thinking 'freakishly tall' was a bit much. "My brother is taller than me, I'm not that tall... uh, well we did eat a lot of vegetables? Not just those, though, we ate a lot of things, I mean everyone in my family is tall... except my mom, she was only six feet tall." Lu said earnestly, then looked over at Kyle and tried to save face.

"Y-you aren't...short! I mean, you look taller than my mom..? So, not short..!" Not that short, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 pm
"No, I'm not exactly short." Kyle agreed very pointedly.
his teeth crunched through the next cube of ice, though as he walked he held the cup out to the larger man to offer him an ice cube.
Hell why not, the guy ACTUALLY went all the way to get him ice after all. That was pretty damn funny.

"So why did you go all the way to this store to get Ice? why didn't you just go back to base?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:40 pm
Lu gave a quiet, nervous laugh and nodded. Best not to say anything else on the matter; some people were just less fortunate, and less tall. Lu reached out and took an ice cube, flinching at Kyle crunching through his ice cube. That was a creepy noise!

"O-oh, well... I thought someone might be suspicious if I brought something out, I-I don't really know..." He said, then popped the ice cube in his mouth. "And I didn't know if you were u-uh... Rocket. I guess I might have been too paranoid..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:16 pm
Again he crunched some more ice as he tossed it into his mouth, shaking a few out for the pokemon.
Though it actually was hurting his jaw more to chew on the frozen water, it helped to stamp out more frustration he had then anything.

"Beggars can't be chooses I bet. Isn't any of my business how you wanted to do it." Kyle noted absently.
"I bet your the kind of guy who carries about one of those little first aid kits."
A smirk spread across his face and he glanced over at Lu almost expectantly.

Cybil, was even more delighted about the ice then Verian was. and with a mouth full of the cold blocks she leaped forward in front of the ground, and charged into the approaching flower fields, crushing the fragile plants as she went before dropping herself into a self made next and crunching on her frozen treat.

The Sylveon called out to the Absol, who stuck her tongue out at him  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:31 pm
Lu looked down, then glanced up at Kyle with a sheepish grin. "Well, uh... not a first aid kit, but..." Lu reached into his back pocket and pulled out a little blue plastic kit, he clicked it open to show off a small collection of bandaids in various sizes. "Just bandaids, but... you never know when you need one, right..?"

Lu looked towards the flowers and smiled for all of half a second before he saw Cybil charge the flowers. He made a strangled squeak of panic, "A-ah! Please don't- oh no- the flowers... oh no..." He looked at them with a dejected, sad face. Those poor flowers, they hadn't stood a chance. Lu closed the kit of bandaids and put it away, stepping forward to look at the plants and see if there was some way he could resuscitate the trampled flowers. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw a flash of bright coloured fur, but when he looked up it'd disappeared into the flowers.

"...Did you see that?" Lu asked, looking at Kyle.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 pm
Kyle gave a snort with a grin when the man reviled the pack of band-aids that he had with him "Uh- I would say close enough."
Shaking his head lightly he looked back down at the ice as she shushed it around the cup.

The man's apparent displeasure about the flowers being stomped brought Kyle's attention back, this time with an arched eyebrow.
"What? they're just flowers, they'll grow back."

"see what?" Kyle asked, though only half interested as he had already looked off in another direction,  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm
Lu looked between Kyle and the grass, worried he might have been seeing things. Probably just a trick of the eye, right? But he could have sworn he'd seen something moving...

"J-just flowers, right..." Had be been less distracted, he would have been appalled by the words. "You really didn't see anything? Something moved- u-um, you think there could be a pokemon in there? ...Should we do something? I don't want to annoy it, what if it attacks..?" He asked, looking over at Kyle and then to Tea, who paced up next to him lazily. She didn't seem worried, and she was generally a good judge of 'bad things are going to happen'.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:05 pm
His eyebrows knitted slightly at Lu continued on about seeing something, and at a sense of his own curiosity the light brunette turned back to his fellow Grunt.
"Its a field, Seeing a pokemon isn't very unusual. And whats the big deal? Your Absol can battle can't it?"

He scanned the flowers, but he didn't see anything unusual that might have caused Lu to worry.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:51 pm
"I- I dunno... I haven't really... um, I've never caught a wild pokemon..?" Lu said, reaching into his pocket for Tea's pokeball. He didn't want to battle, he'd rather recall her and head right on back to the base! ...But that'd look really, really bad. So, the tall brunette started walking along the flower bed, careful to avoid stepping on flowers... Tea got up and followed behind him, stopping a few feet behind to sniff a particularly nice flower.

"I guess I really was just seeing something," Lu mumbled, turning back around to look at Kyle- and right at that moment, a light green, white and green-speckled Leafeon came trotting out of the flower bed, looking up at Lu with an expression that read something along the lines of, oh, what a coincidence this human is right next to where I wanted to walk. Lu stared down, wide eyed and silent. Was he... supposed to do something? Should he have Tea attack?

"Um, hey there," he said, not moving from his spot. The Leafeon took up sitting next to his leg, glancing over at a very unperturbed Tea. Tea glanced over at them, but decided this was obviously not a matter she cared much about, Lu didn't need her help or anything. "...You come here often?" Lu asked the Leafeon, receiving a long stare in return, and finally the green pokemon decided she was quite tired, and flopped over onto her side.

Blinking a couple times, Lu furrowed his brow and reached into his other pocket, taking out a pokeball. He looked at it for a second, then pressed the button in the middle.

One caught Leafeon later, he looked up at Kyle with a confused, sheepish smile.

"I didn't know catching pokemon was that easy... That was nice, I think that went well."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff