Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 am
Luke often found himself mirroring Rosie's disposition, instinctively using her uncertainty as a cue for his own; after all, she knew the world better than he, so it followed that she would naturally have a better idea of when to feel unsure. He stood at her side as she entered their apparent destination and took in the interior habitually.

A man arranging some pamphlets near an informational display looked up at Rosie's greeting and gave a cordial smile, moving to return to his place at the front desk. "Hello! How can I help you two today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:00 am
She perked up when they were spoken to, giving the man at the display a smile and walking over to him.
"Good morning~ is Commander Rall available?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:09 am
"I can check on that for you," he nodded, moving to pick up the receiver of the desk's phone. "Could I tell her the reason for your visit?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:13 am
"Oh.... Um" Rosie paused for a couple of seconds, unsure of what to say at first, since it wasn't just a single thing.
"Its about Luke fon Fabre's employment. and... well there are other things, but if we could speak with her privately, or get an appointment for later, then we would really appreciate it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 am
The secretary nodded again, inquiring no further, and pushed a few numbers on the phone. After a very brief conversation, he returned the receiver to the cradle and raised his attention to the visitors. "Commander Rall is available for the next hour, if you'd like to see her now. Shall I show you to her office?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 am
While the secretary spoke, Rosie took the time to glance around the office, curiously.
She had never been in here before, and it was pretty nice to see what the main office of the special operations looked like.

"Yes please, that would be great." She replied to the secretary
"Sorry, we could show ourselves in but I don't know where her office is." She admitted with a sheepish smile "I appreciate it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am
"No problem," the secretary dismissed, moving around to the other side of the desk and motioned for the pair to follow. They moved back through a hallway and past a marker that indicated they were entering the Special Operations wing - a smaller area compared to the rest of the building, but a dedicated space nonetheless. The secretary stopped before an open door and knocked twice on the frame, "Your visitors, Commander." His task complete, he stepped back with a gesture that invited the two trainers into the office, excused himself, and proceeded back the way they had come to return to the front desk.

In response to the guests' announcement, the woman occupying the office had stood from her desk and put on a polite smile. "Oh, Luke, hello," she greeted with a nod, looking next to the officer-in-training's companion, "And-- I'm sorry; I remember your face from the volunteer mission, but I'm afraid I can't quite recall your name."

Luke blinked at the woman but gave a small nod, trying not to look too surprised. That wasn't quite the figure he would expect from someone who carried an important-sounding title like 'commander.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 am
Rosie gave a last thanks to the secretary as he gestured them into the office, and returned to his own work,
Rosie closed her hands together in front of her as she stopped in the office, feeling nervous but smiling at the commander.
"No no-" She offered, holding a hand up "I'm sure you see a lot of faces come and go. I'm surprised you remembered me at all."
Wah- oh she was blabbering, she lowered her hand and nodded her head politely "My name is Rosie, Rosie Ewell, its nice to see you again Commander Rall."

Clearly she didn't need to explain who Luke was, as she already addressed him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am
"Same here," Petra replied with a smile. She leaned backwards to seat herself on the edge of her desk, propping her arms up against the surface. "So what brings you here today? Something to do with the KSO, I understand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:04 pm
"Well, there are a few things that I wanted to bring to your attention, but first-"
she glanced over at Luke for a couple of seconds, then back to the commander.
"There was an incident over this weekend that resulted in Luke having be taken to the hospital. When he woke up- uh... The doctors call it Dissociative amnesia."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:33 pm
Luke, not wanting to stand dumbly to aside and listen while he was spoken about, continued after Rosie, "I have memories of most general information, such as what the League is and what different pokemon are called, but I don't have any recollection of personal details - of course, this includes the training I've done with Special Operations." Man he hoped it sounded like he knew what he was talking about. "From what I've been told, I was still in training before this happened, so, um... if possible, I'd like to continue."

Petra, who glanced to Luke when he was mentioned and held her attention there when he began to sleep, listened with a faintly surprised expression to the explanation given. When he finished speaking, she folded her arms loosely at her waist, her features contemplative. "Well," she began carefully, "to be frank, KSO officership isn't very competitive at the moment; we've already accepted recruits that would have been turned down in Kanto. What's most important is that you can satisfactorily complete the training program. If you can do that, we have no reason to send you away."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 pm
Well that was a relief, lifting her shoulders with a smile the trainer looked over at Luke with a smile. Glad he was going to be allowed to continue his training,
that would be good for him, she thought, even if it didn't help with his memory, he would have something to do.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 pm
Luke raised a hand to the back of his neck in uncertainty, "I'm not one hundred percent sure I'll be able to do the training, but..."

"It's worth a try, right? We'll deal with the problems as they come up," Petra replied with a smile. "Just to be safe, though, instead of picking up where you left off, how about you join one of the newer training groups? There'll be less catching up to do."

Luke nodded and voiced his agreement, receiving another smile in return. "Well, if that settles that then," the commander continued, "was there something else you wanted to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:07 pm
That was a relief, Rosie had to admit, and she was glad that the commander was being so understanding.
As the question came up about something else Rosie arched her eyebrows slightly.
"There is. It has to do with what happened in Sandelwood." She continued, glancing from Petra to Luke, knowing he had said that he didn't want to know about it before.
"I'm not sure if you've heard about it yet, Mis Rall."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm
"Sandalwood?" Petra repeated, glancing behind her to push aside a paper on her desk and see what was beneath it. "I received a report about an isolated incident of Rocket activity, if that's what you're referring to?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff