Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:42 pm
Lu would have yelled again had he not had his mouth string shot-ted closed. Instead he started waving the broom wildly, hoping to smack the pokemon away from him long enough for him to run off and find somewhere to hide for the rest of his life, like a utility closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 pm
Aha! The broom attack again?! Well, Neph was ready for that this time!
She tried another string shot, hoping to web Lu's hands to the broom... That might completely limit his attacks to broom-based weaponry, she thought, if she could manage it, and that was fine by her...

Though, she did have to -dodge- the broom too... Leaving her accuracy a little less than perfect, and the wild swings were, at least, less predictable than last time.
The spider-mon found herself knocked into the air (<>) and sent landing, rather unceremoniously, dropped behind (if it had been in, she would have been both impressed -and- insulted) a trash can.
Neph would be out of sight, at least for a moment...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 pm
Now draped with stray string shot, Lu took his chance to run again. He figured he didn't have much time before the little pokemon got on its feet and came after him again. The brunette ducked into the first door he saw, shutting it rather harder than he intended to, and leaned up against it while he caught his breath.

Lu clutched the broom to his chest and glanced around the room- there was only one other person in it, thank goodness, and he knew her too. He stared at her with wide eyes, and would have said something had his mouth not been covered and his hands too preoccupied holding his only weapon to pull the sticky stuff off his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 pm
Tambrey jumped a little as Lu entered and shut the door... And what on earth was that on his face? And his limbs..? Why was he holding a broom?

"Um. Hello Lu?" She smiled, perplexed, at the grunt. "Are you all right?" That was probably a silly question.

Behind the door, there was a somewhat familiar, quiet, chittering- just quiet enough that Tambrey didn't seem to hear it where she was... and then a new sound and a slight glow.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm
Lu could barely hear the sound outside the door and turned slowly, as if waiting for the door to be broken down or dissolved or... something! But it didn't, at least not right away, so he took the chance to move far away from the door. He yanked the white string off his face, flinching but otherwise fine.

"I-I- there's- it's a- I don't- Spinarak." He said haltingly, taking a few deep breaths. "I don't know what I did but it doesn't like me and I- I think it attacked? I don't know, maybe it w-was playing or maybe it really was attacking, I didn't do anything to it!" He explained quickly, though rather distressed still.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:45 pm
"Okay... Calm down... Wait!" Tambrey frowned, and fumbled with a drawer...
"You said... a Spinarak?" She dug around, plucking out a pokéball as she talked.
"Yellow-ish? Looks a little like candy corn, sort of? Super... aggressive... Okay, well, obviously the last one..." The agent sighed, and clicked the ball, confirming her suspicion. "Oh, I am so sorry... Where is she now? Where did you see her?" If she wasn't far, maybe the agent could get her back in the ball right away... "You probably did nothing expect cross her path."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 pm
Lu watched Tambrey pull out a pokeball and the wheel turned quick enough he figured out the tiny, deadly, very ferocious little Spinarak must have been hers. "Y-yeah, yeah... sounds like the one..." He said, watching the door like the little pokemon was going to burst through any moment and resume its attack.

"I-it was- she was, u-um, just in the hallway, outside the door... Is she yours? She's um, she's..." He clutched the broom tighter, "...Spirited? If you go out there, u-uh... be careful?" Lu had no intention of going out there again, unless Tambrey asked him to, and he really hoped she didn't. One face full of string shot was enough for a lifetime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:58 pm
"Spirited is a very, very kind way to put it." Tambrey said with a sympathetic frown. "She didn't hurt you did she? Don't worry, I'm," She considered her phrasing "used to her by now. I'll get her in the ball and get her lock fixed."

She moved to the door and took ahold of the handle, readying herself to call back the little monster as soon as she opened it.
"She's right behind here, right?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:42 pm
"N-no, no... not really," he said, voice a little more high pitched than usual,"Maybe just some heart damage..." He tacked on a forced, nervous laugh, hoping to sound like he was joking, but low-key worried he might have rapidly developed a heart condition.

Lu backed up, adjusting his broom just in case he needed it as a weapon, "Last I saw her, yes..." he mumbled, waiting for the inevitable doom that was upon them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:25 pm
"Sorry, sorry... Oh, she does that... Uh, I'll make you some tea in a moment and we'll sit down and rest to feel better, yes?" But for now... "Just stay back there and I'll get her back in her," she opened the door "ball... Ah."

Behind the door was no spider.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:40 pm
"O-oh, you don't have to..." Lu trailed off when she opened the door, stiffening his shoulders.

"...She's not there, is she?" he asked, peering out the door. "You don't think think she ran off again..?" Good luck to whatever soul she happened to come across...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:20 pm
"It's the least I can do." Tambrey offered, and peered, confused, outside the door. "She might have done." Tambrey agreed, turning to look back at Lu, and missing the now-much-larger Neph, an Ariados, peeking in, upside down, from the top of the doorway. She was on the ceiling.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Lu froze when he spotted Neph, going wide eyed and staring over at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but had no words, and simply pointed his broom at the pokemon. "Oh, she got...big..." he mumbled when he found his voice, eyes not leaving the newly evolved Ariados.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Tambrey turned to find herself face to face with a rather horror-movie-esque visage.

Neph chittered happily.

"Uh. So she did." Tam's eyes widened; this wasn't good. She backed away, and then remembered she held the spider's ball.
"Oh, right! Uh, return!" Hopefully the evolution would have scrambled her senses enough, for the moment, to keep her inside the sphere.

Neph had been just about to try and climb in, and likely try out her new 'bigger' self with her attacks, when the red light sucked her in.
"She must have -really- liked you..." Tambrey muttered, a little stunned, looking from the ball to Lu.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:10 pm
Lu held his breath until Neph was safely returned to her ball, sighing in relief when she was gone. Tentatively he set his broom against the walls, surprised the thing hadn't melded to his hands the way he'd been holding it.

"You know, for once, I'm not all that happy about someone liking me..." he said, still looking slightly petrified but attempting to sound lighthearted. "I... uh... um... I hope I didn't interrupt you..?" He offered her an awkward, lopsided smile, deciding bursting into the room hadn't been the most polite of greetings.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff