Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplay Plz? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:50 pm
Maxy Wexerg
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Maxy Wexerg
Alright awesome! I wanna get to play the games myself. biggrin Maybe after I familiarize myself with them we can try the others.

Now let's work on a plot. smile

Ok then obviously we couldn't use anything from 3d but i was thinking we could continue off of the end of KH2

I know I'm taking so long and I'm soooooo sorry about that but I had to know, EXACTLY where are starting? Are starting immediately after Sora and Riku come back, like on the beach and everything. Or should we start on like the day after. :3

The day after I guess  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:16 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Maxy Wexerg
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Maxy Wexerg
Alright awesome! I wanna get to play the games myself. biggrin Maybe after I familiarize myself with them we can try the others.

Now let's work on a plot. smile

Ok then obviously we couldn't use anything from 3d but i was thinking we could continue off of the end of KH2

I know I'm taking so long and I'm soooooo sorry about that but I had to know, EXACTLY where are starting? Are starting immediately after Sora and Riku come back, like on the beach and everything. Or should we start on like the day after. :3

The day after I guess

Alright here it is. Let me know how you like the intro post! :3 And would you mind starting? You would do much better at setting the scene.

Here it is!  

Maxy Wexerg

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas