Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Two hearts reunited...((Hyper & I)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:53 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora laughed a little at Kairi getting cold. "Sure I can" He said as he hopped into the row boat. It seemed like he had built up a resistance to the cold. He sat down and waited for Kairi to get in as he picked up the ores. Once she was safely inside the boat. he started to row towards the main island.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:58 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image
I was a lost light alone in darkness...
Then I was a princess with the number seven on my name...
Now I'm a girl in love, or was I that to begin with?

Kairi leaned over the boat just enough to dive her hand into the water and feel it as they slowly rowed by. She stayed pretty silent as Sora handled the movement of the boat. The stars shining on the silver waters were almost intoxicating. She eventually returned to her seat and held her left arm with her right while anticipating the distance home. She felt a bit like she had talked a tad too much today and maybe that's why she felt so awkward right now. Sora was so manly though, he could row a boat, he was resistant to cold...he just radiated the fact that he was an adventurer... It was really nice to see how he'd grown, he really wasn't the little boy who vied for her attention back then. Now, it seemed like he could care less.

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:09 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora simply smiled and looked around a bit as they traveled over the water. But as they arrived at the dock he looked at Kairi and said. "We're here" He then stood up and climbed out of the boat so he could tie it to the dock. He then put out a hand to help Kairi out of the boat and onto dry land.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She smiled softly and stood on the rocking boat before taking his hand. When he helped her onto the dock and stayed close to him as they walked and soon they made their way into the small town. They moved down the cleverly constructed city streets before finally making it to the mayors house. "Thanks, let's go earlier tomorrow so we have more time ok?" She tilted her head to meet his eyes and smiled at her handsome hero.
She turned to move down her drive and into her home before a feeling struck her and she turned around to run to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck in a slightly girlish hug and held him close. "I'm still so happy you're back..."

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:39 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora nodded in agreement that they should go to the islands earlier. "Yeah we should" He said then smiled at Kairi as he started to turn around. "I'll see you tomorrow" He said before he started to leave. He barely got anywhere before he felt Kairi's arms around his neck. "I'm really happy to be back here with you" He said as he turned to hug her in return.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She reveled the warmth of his closeness before moving her hands to his shoulders and pulling away. "I'll see you tomorrow..." Her blush had captured her and she couldn't look the boy in his eyes again, for tonight at least. She pulled away from his embrace and hurried on inside, to ready herself for bed and another day tomorrow with Sora at her side...

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:40 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled a bit at Kairi as she pulled away slightly. "Yeah see ya later." He said before he let go of her and turned to leave again. He then started running towards his own home ready to talk to his parents again and sleep in his old bed. But no matter how much he wanted to be home, he looked forward to being with Kairi tomorrow more.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
(((OOC: Wanna skip to next morning? :3 ))

User Image

Kairi hurried to her front door but couldn't help but turn around just to see Sora walk away into the darkness of the night. She nodded to herself and moved on inside before heading to her room and readying for bed... Her thoughts were littered with thoughts of Sora and the supposed training she would undergo tomorrow. To be honest she was scared but very into the idea of one day being competent enough to fight alongside the others...

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora slowly awoke the next morning and looked around the room then at his clock. It read the time as being about noon. So he jumped out of bed and got dressed for the day. Once he as done he ran out the door telling his parents he was going to the islands. He then started running towards Kairi's house where he then knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:52 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

Kairi had woken up early to make sure her hair looked nice and accessories nicely with her clothing. When she was young she could care less what kind of accessories she put on or how her hair looked, she had matured enough to know that keeping a girl's looks is important but to be hoenst it wasn't hard to her. With her outfit picked and ready she hurried down the stairs and hugged her father goodbye before reassuring him that she would be safe at the islands. She opened the door to see the smiling face of her hero and smiled back to him. "Hey there Sora...ready?" She said while walking beside him past her home and down the road.

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:03 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled and nodded at Kairi. He then walked beside her as they went down the path toward the dock. "Are you ready for your lesson?" He asked making sure she still wanted to go through with learning to use a keyblade. Then as they arrived at the dock he quickly untied to boat and said. "Climb aboard!" As he hopped into it and sat down readying himself to row when she got in.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She nodded and followed in quick step beside him with her left arm in her right hand. "Of course, I'm about as ready as I'll ever be." When they reached the boat she couldn't help but grin from Sora's sunny disposition, he was really looking forward to everything wasn't he?"What's got you in such a great mood Sora?"

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:32 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled at Kairi "Good" He said hearing that she was ready for her lesson. Then as she got into the boat he started to row towards the islands. "I don't know i guess I'm just really looking forward to today" He said in response to Kairi's question about his mood.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:06 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She took in a somewhat sharp sigh and nodded to his reassurance. "I gotta say, I'm pretty excited myself." She tucked her hands in her lap and looked out past Sora to the islands. This was the norm now, sandy white beaches and blue oceans. Was this what it felt like when they were kids? She was sometimes surprised at the fact that she could remember it at all. When they reached the docks she moved to help herself out of the boat and wait for Sora to follow and tie up the boat.

Maxy Wexerg

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:01 pm
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled a bit and nodded as he rowed over to the islands. "That's good" He said then as they arrived at the islands he stood up and stepped out of the boat. He then tied up the boat to the dock before turning to Kairi. "Alright then lets get started." He said as he walked past her and stood on the beach where he summoned out his signature Kingdom Key and waited for Kairi to join him and summon her keyblade.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff