[PRP] OMG! Shopping spree! (for Shadd!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:22 pm
"It certainly would be nice to have a bit of privacy, specially considering some of my hobbies." Poor dorm bastards with the cross dressing barracks mate that did peoples nails, pffhh. There hadn't been any physical confirmations but he knew he wasn't some trainees favorite dorm mate.

"Even blind drunk I have never considered tattooing my eyes. The inside of my thigh and piercing my tongue, yes." Lex clicked his stud against his teeth, part to draw attention to the piercing and part remembrance of that day and while not drunk, he certainly had been riding high and thrown out any inhibitions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:25 am
"...I do not want to know about your special private hobbies," Aulus decided aloud, decided very firmly in fact as a range of colourful possibilities crossed his mind; most of them contained Lex performing on websites with lots of x's in the url, leather, spandex, riding crops, or some combination of the above. Also n****e clamps- why, why did his brain do this to him? Not that Lex was bad looking, not at all but- Anyway, it could of course be something as harmlessly annoying as competitive yodelling but somehow that didn't seem a likely candidate.

"Anyway," he shrugged, trying to shrug off the mental images too, "I've never had anything tattooed, or pierced, but that doesn't mean I think joining Team Rocket is a less extreme life choice than tattooing your eyes, or getting a Prince Albert or whatever." Maybe he should get a tattoo, one of those black-light ones or something; that would be pretty cool.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:04 pm
Lex glanced back, lips parting in a rather sly smile at the rather forceful decision. "Now, I am rather curious about what you think I would be doing in the barracks that would warrant that sort of response. Something extraordinary naughty I think," he teased slightly and rolled down the window slightly, letting Grimlock shove her nose against the crack.

"Mmhm, it is an extreme choice. And painful either way to remove it." Lex glanced outside, watching the landscape past. "Are you pleased to be in a proper base? Though I do waver at the fact it is below a lake." He sort of missed the Galatic's base. There was something to be said for having a base that could travel.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:09 pm
Aulus glanced at his impromptu companion for the trip. "Define 'naughty'. Go on. Shock my poor fragile British sensibilities." He wasn't going to admit what had immediately sprung to mind, not in a million years.

"And yes, I am glad; damn glad to have my own room again, and a decent bathroom, and training facilities. As for the lake," he shrugged, "I've been worse places." He could say that for the time he had spent confined to a cell on that hellish airship, it was one impressive point of reference for acceptable living conditions. "If the construction is good it's no more dangerous living under a lake than it is living six stories up, if you think about it. If s**t gets blown up while you're inside you're probably ******** one way or another regardless."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 pm
"Leather chaps and metal," Lex replied deadpan and snorted, snickering. "Do you even have sensibilities? British or otherwise? You are a team rocket Agent."

"Actual bathrooms," he echoed, agreeing and laughed softly. "I think you have it right. When s**t gets blown you are ********, no matter where you are at." Lex ran a hand through his curling white hair, playing with the ends. "I have a sister," he said finally. "If she flirts with you, well... that just what she does."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:01 pm
"Oh, lots of sensibilities," said Aulus sardonically, "most of them revolve around tea as I am sure you would expect. Where does the metal go?... And wherefore the comment about your sister?" he asked, still sound snarky as he deliberately injected the random flowery word. "When am I going to?..." Aulus started to scowl as they came out onto a more major road. "You're not expecting me to take sodding tea and cake with you and her this afternoon are you?" He wished he'd never touched that damn form! He should just have ridden Phaeth, but if he'd done that he couldn't have looked at any bulky purchases. Ugh, well, wasn't like he was obligated to satisfy this idiot's whims.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:50 pm
"Tea is quite well,and likely below the belt though it can go a bit higher if you wish to consider nipples," Lex replied helpfully. " And yes, I am meeting with my sister at the mall and hence you might meet her. And I doubt Lyra would care for tea and cakes because it sounds rather boring and stuffy."

He smiled slightly at Grimlock, watching the Fennekin's tail beat. "She's actually going to help me with Grims here. She's a coordinator and breeder of eevees."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 am
Aulus scowled; damn stupid guy couldn't have told him this a bit earlier? "Right, sister. So, what does she think you do then? If I might run across her I should know that, and have a reason for knowing you. Did you think that was just going to spontaneously pop into my head if she asked questions? Your head is meant for more than just displaying your flouncy hair you know, if you ever want to stop being a trainee I suggest you grasp that fact pretty damn sharpish." Ugh, why why why had he signed that damn form? Sooner he could get away from this clown the better.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:48 am
"I am a licensee pokemon groomer and cosmetologist actually. She also knows I trade information to various organizations that influence how people place bets and might end up with the disappearance of a few of her competitors." Lex smiled, smug. "Really, just be yourself. Lyra would never consider joining an organization but she certainly not oppose of taking out the competition in less then savory means."

"So, she knows better then to ask what you do or how I know you or vice versa. Plausible deniability." It would be nice to work with Lyra, but contesting was her life. As long as the Team didn't screw with her pokemon, she could care less.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 am
"...Right." Lex's smug smile was met with a flat expression and hard eyes. So his sister knew what he did, but he claimed she was unaware of the specifics? It wasn't as though it would be hard for her to guess, there was nobody else big at work in the region other than Galactic but they hadn't been heard from since he and the others had been rescued from the air ship, and Deimos had been taken captive. Without their pathetic freak of a leader either they were useless, or Tethys had taken over and decided that there were better opportunities elsewhere.

"Don't get cocky bucko," Aulus muttered, "pride comes before a fall you know, your sister could be a liability even if she does operate under plausible deniability." If she was a coordinator she might have valuable pokemon, and if she did she might well find herself relieved of them at some point. Where would Lex's loyalties lie in that case? For the prissy idiot's case Aulus hoped it would be with Team Rocket. Concrete shoes didn't suit anyone.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:39 am
"That it does, doesn't it? Still, I trust my sister to keep her mouth shut." Lex shrugged and leaned against the seat, eyes closed. Lyra could take care of herself. They always managed and she was always an useful source of information for his line of work.

"How long before we arrive?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am
"Right." Whatever, it wasn't his problem, but he would make sure this sister of his got flagged up as a person of interest for light surveillance. If she was as tight-lipped as Lex - Xander - promised then it would be no more than that, but if she wasn't then things could be taken care of before they got messy for the organization....

Was that really the way he thought these days?

Aulus pushed down the feeling of unease; it wasn't going to change, there was no going back, and the Team was his now. It was his and he was its. He belonged, and... and there were just things you had to sacrifice sometimes.

Like other people's lives?

When did the price become too high?...

This sister of Lex's sounded like bad news anyway, wasn't like he'd be putting an innocent in danger. No problem.

"An hour or so," Aulus replied, trying again to shove away the worries bubbling in his gut - what was he these days? "You might as well get some beauty sleep or whatever."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm
"I sleep and Grims here might decided to chew on your steering wheel," Lex replied and sighed, relaxing back but keeping an eye on the baby Fennekin. At the moment she was more enraptured with the ride but he certainly didn't want the baby to cause a car accident.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:57 pm
Aulus quirked an eyebrow. "If she can't be trusted put her in a pokeball. Pretty basic stuff there, y'know? Had one I had to keep the lock on for a while until he learned to be obedient." Mainly obedient. "If you're going to start taking her on missions you'll have to put her in her pokeball, no harm in her getting some practice now. Still," he shrugged, "no skin off my nose, do what you want."

Reaching off to the side Aulus located the stereo controls and turned on the radio; it came out on something perky that made his nose wrinkle and he fiddled around with buttons and dials until some classic rock was located.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:13 pm
"She keeps popping out. If this plan doesn't work, she is going to be locked in." He wanted to keep that as a last resort considering her age. "Good station. Classic rock," he added.

He didn't care for perky music. Lex grinned, watching Glit give the radio a baleful glare but Grimlock perked up, ears at attention and tail wagging.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff