Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 pm
Sephira lifted a paw and leaned away as if in preparation to flee from the sudden intruder but ultimately decided to hold her ground. She lifted one ear, the other flattened back, and gave a little "ruu" in return.

He hummed briefly in thought, plucking out a melody that, despite its halting nature, might have carried a sense of familiarity to Rosie as the first segment of the song that he had in the past described as a lullaby. "I don't know," he said. "I think so. I wouldn't mind learning again, at least..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Kiss wiggled her ears happily lowering herself down onto the counter but continued to scoot closer to the Zorua, sniffing at her lightly.

Rosie made to speak but paused, looking up quickly at the melody he had just played. hesitating for a few seconds before she spoke again "Did you hear that melody somewhere?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Sephira stepped back, her form shimmering brightly though briefly. What stood in her place when the light subsided was a mirror image of the Raichu.

Luke shook his head, removing his fingers from the instrument's prongs. "No, I was just messing around a little."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 pm
Kiss jerked back slightly at the glowing light, but upon seeing another her standing where the Zorua had been the Raichu perked up with a bright smile, hopping forward and reaching out to put her paws to the other Raichu's cheeks.
"Chuuu~"

"Thats Luke's song." Northern said, floating up and putting her hands on the back of the couch, looking over at the humans "Thats the song Luke played a lot."

Rosie glanced over to Northern as she spoke, her eyes wide and hopeful, Rosie couldn't deny that she too was pretty excited to hear something like from coming from him.
"It was very similar, yes."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:20 pm
Kiss's paws would close on empty air as the interaction broke the illusion, revealing the little Zorua on the counter with a pout in her features.

Luke struggled to find a response to the information that apparently the tune was one that he knew. He didn't know it, of course, and it didn't even really sound familiar; if anything, he would have assumed it was just muscle memory, or even a coincidence. Still, he didn't want to betray the enthusiasm with which the melody was received, so he replied with a smile, "Maybe I remembered it without realizing." He supposed that was also a possibility... maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:28 pm
Kiss waves her paws as the illusion vanished, tilting her head a little before she let out a cheerful giggle and scooted herself toward the Zorua again, wigging her ears and looking impressed.

"But, you remembered it." Northern said, pushing herself up and floating over to the humans "If you remembered that, then why don't you remember anything else? Like... do you remember how to make poffins?"

"Northern, remember we're not sure how all of this works, right now Luke doesn't have any control this, okay?" Rosie reminded the Jirachi in a reassuring tone, hoping to not get the Legendarie's hopes up too high.
she looked back to Luke "It does seem like a good sign though, and hey, its one step out of the way for learning how to play that thing."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm
Sephira didn't really like the encroaching presence of the significantly larger pokemon, but it was too far to the floor for her to risk the jump to escape. She lowered herself close to the counter, looking up warily at the electric-type with her ears pinned back.

'Remembered' seemed like a bit of an exaggeration, but he refrained from bringing that up. He shrugged lightly at the Jirachi's question, "I don't know, but I could always to try to relearn it." Poffins were some kind of... baked good-type thing, right? Something like that, he thought, should be as easy as following a set of instructions. Seemed simple enough...  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:12 pm
Kiss' face fell a little in disappointment as the young pokemon seemed to take on a more sky and cautious stance to Kiss Kiss
blinking, Kiss plopped down, curling up over her paws and mostly into a ball as she cooed at the Zorua, trying to coax her out in a more friendly way.

"But no- you played your song..."
Northern started to argue, looking confused and increasingly angry. No, it still wasn't him.

"Ah, well yes Northern, but remember what we talked about before?"

The Jirachi glanced over at Rosie, pressing her hands together and frowning lightly.
"... yeah..." She admitted, then glanced back at Luke with a growing frown. "Still doesn't make any sense." She added before floating back off toward the back yard.

"s sorry." Rosie said quietly, grinning nervously and rubbing her arm "She's still getting used to it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm
The Zorua's tall ears lifted, and she watched for a moment before standing, taking a slow, cautious step forward with her nose sniffing carefully.

Luke didn't know what the pokemon expected from him - not realistically, at least. He couldn't force himself to remember anything. His memories weren't creatures that he could motivate out of hiding with threats or incentives. Anger and disappointment accomplished absolutely nothing productive.

He filled himself with a breath that he exhaled quietly, setting the little wooden box gently on the counter. "Can't be helped, I guess," he said with a shrug. "Hopefully she won't have to get used to it." He didn't know if those were his genuine feelings, but he was sure that was what he was supposed to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Kiss' long tail swished happily back and forth as the Zorua advanced, leaning forward a little herself, to greet the tiny dark type.
"Rai~"

It was getting harder and harder to get through to Northern, the long the weeks went by, she didn't see what was going on the same way everyone else did, and Rosie wasn't oblivious to the fact that the Legendary was growing more distressed about whats been happening.
She wasn't sure how much talking to the Jirachi would help, Or even work.

"I guess not." she said after a moment, feeling suddenly really tired, but putting on an encouraging smile anyway "You've got enough to worry about anyway, I'll try and talk to her again, sorry."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:37 pm
Sephira's attention was drawn to the motion of the long tail, her pale eyes following its movements. She raised a paw as if she might take a swipe at it despite it being too far to reach.

He shook his head; sure, there were things that he could worry about, but there was very little he could actually accomplish by worrying. He preferred to focus on the things that he could do rather than worry about the things that were out of his control. "Do you want me to as well?" he suggested. "I mean... I just feel kinda bad that you always end up doing stuff because of me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm
With a playful grin, Kiss swirled her tail around to wrap it around her body and flick the tip around in front of her, closer to where the Zorua was.

Rosie arched her eyebrows, surprised to hear that, though oddly... relived by it? She wasn't sure why, she knew he had little reason to identify with Northern, who hasn't been as understanding as she could be with his situation, and it reflected in the way she treated him.
"I don't mind, I just want everyone to be comfortable, as much as they can be. but... if you wanted to, you don't have to."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:33 pm
Sephira, feeling challenged, jumped at the tail when it was within range, swatting at it with a little chirp of a battle cry.

"Even at the cost of your own comfort?" he said. She certainly seemed like the kind of person who didn't mind spreading herself thin for the sake of others, and it bothered him to think that he was always on the receiving end. He shrugged faintly, wearing a smile. "I want to do what I can, whatever it is."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Kiss giggled again, flicking her tail and waving it around in front of Sephira, letting her catch it every now and then.

"I don't really think of it that way." She reassured holding a hand up and shaking her head quickly.
though she lowered it as she understood that he did want to help, he smiled and all around just seemed alright with it.
The trainer lowered her hand and gave him a soft smile back, nodding. "Well... thank you, I hope it goes well, but if it doesn't... please don't take it personally. Okay? Northern... she's not like other pokemon."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm
The Zorua chased back and forth, pouncing when her target was within reach. Though she managed to catch it from time to time, she wasn't able to keep a hold on it, and she gave an unsatisfied pout in response. Maybe this was the reason the older pokemon made such a big deal out of training.

"I sort of got that impression," he said, shrugging. Just the fact that the pokemon in question could communicate in the human language was reason enough to set her apart from others. "I'm getting pretty good at the whole 'positive thinking' thing, though, so you don't have to worry about me."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff