Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
How has everyone been? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll.
  Yes, I know.
View Results

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:28 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Toxic Pepper
It's been awhile since I've been on Gaia! I miss everyone in this guild, and I hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy getting ready for graduation and preparing myself for college. I am excited but at the same time, nervous!

What have you guys been up to? (:

sad

Why the frown face? eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:32 pm
Pixel Thirst
Toxic Pepper
Pixel Thirst
Toxic Pepper
Pixel Thirst

How did you get screwed over? Just not from buying any gaia cash?
item rig :I and the profit is not really profits , just the new normal. the only ppl who gets the profits is the company anyway so yurp. i dnt buy gaia cash anymore, zomg is like s**t also booty grab. now the only way to get rich is gaia cash. But am happy with my billions, filling my no life heart is otay i guess :} so yeah, the only option is to buy or watch vid or survey for gaia cash

Wow, that must be why a lot of people have quit Gaia. Literally everyone on my friends list hasn't logged in for months! Gaia used to be a fun place to be because it was fair for everyone. Now, if you just start out on Gaia, you'll be lucky to hit 100k in the first few months which will buy you nothing...
xD yeah, i dnt think theres an item thats 100k anyway. 100k now is 10 gold, literally. and the the bar in your home page showing how much is ppl online; theres not many no more. thats why they replace the rallys and stuff in one room; no more picky

That is very true, how sad. I've always been against Gaia cash. I knew one day it would eventually ruin Gaia, and look at it now. They're just milking their members for money! It's poor business in my opinion. Sure, they may be making much more money now than they normally did, but it's gonna eventually stop after members either run out of money to give or everyone quits. They would have been better off just continuing the path they were on, they would have made more money in the long run.  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

killlerbabies

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:36 pm
Toxic Pepper
killlerbabies
Hi. Welcome back... which is weird to say because I'm pretty new to the guild.

Haha well welcome to the guild! I apologize about the decrease in activity around the guild, it seems as many people have left Gaia for good...

Is that so? I was gone for a while and when I came back there were these little nifty achievements and everything was hella expensive, which seems to be a strong topic of complaint around here, haha.

There was a poll I saw not too long ago that asked how much we thought a lot of gold was, and their lowest option was, like, 1 million, and I was like, I used to think 10,000 was a lot! HA!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:38 pm
Toxic Pepper
Pixel Thirst
Toxic Pepper
Pixel Thirst
Toxic Pepper
Pixel Thirst

How did you get screwed over? Just not from buying any gaia cash?
item rig :I and the profit is not really profits , just the new normal. the only ppl who gets the profits is the company anyway so yurp. i dnt buy gaia cash anymore, zomg is like s**t also booty grab. now the only way to get rich is gaia cash. But am happy with my billions, filling my no life heart is otay i guess :} so yeah, the only option is to buy or watch vid or survey for gaia cash

Wow, that must be why a lot of people have quit Gaia. Literally everyone on my friends list hasn't logged in for months! Gaia used to be a fun place to be because it was fair for everyone. Now, if you just start out on Gaia, you'll be lucky to hit 100k in the first few months which will buy you nothing...
xD yeah, i dnt think theres an item thats 100k anyway. 100k now is 10 gold, literally. and the the bar in your home page showing how much is ppl online; theres not many no more. thats why they replace the rallys and stuff in one room; no more picky

That is very true, how sad. I've always been against Gaia cash. I knew one day it would eventually ruin Gaia, and look at it now. They're just milking their members for money! It's poor business in my opinion. Sure, they may be making much more money now than they normally did, but it's gonna eventually stop after members either run out of money to give or everyone quits. They would have been better off just continuing the path they were on, they would have made more money in the long run.
well they need to make money somehow to keep the company alive, but i would not already with this system . and the "new" ceo whos here for 3 years is the most hated person on gaia :I ppl well not stop buying gaia cash because they are addicted and have no where to go because there life (60 - 50%) is gaia xD  

Pixel Money

Friendly Friend

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:39 pm
Toxic Pepper
yummycupcakessparkles
Toxic Pepper
It's been awhile since I've been on Gaia! I miss everyone in this guild, and I hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy getting ready for graduation and preparing myself for college. I am excited but at the same time, nervous!

sad

Why the frown face? eek

Sad all week. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:07 pm
Toxic Pepper

I'm preparing to go to college too! (: Isn't it marvelous and nervous-making at the same time?  

a very small bird

Feral Kitten

Knight Of Omni

Friendly Friend

10,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:31 pm
Nowadays , ppl are selling their stuff at ******** hi price scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm
I just got back from gaia 2 weeks ago, and i have to agree, inflation everywhere ! I felt very sad, i miss the old gaia, even realized tons of my friends in gaia are longed inactive . Other than that,i realized that my art skills could be useful here, so i decided to do comissions and earn a living in gaia emotion_bigheart
For now,i'm currently okay ~ thanks ! I miss this guild, i miss all of you too !
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

ningen shikkaku

Senshi

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:56 am
I had a baby about 5 1/2 months ago, so I took a long break. I'm on now occasionally. Hope everyone is well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:51 am
I guess I developed a love and hate relationship with gaia.
I had a 2 year hiatus btw~
and welcome back
smile

iiScarlet

Shy Girl

kewie16

Generous Sex Symbol

15,015 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 am
in the virtual world for the past few months Gaia has gone WAY! down hill in the markets. neutral i can't get items for a price close to there sell back value now crying . Everything is now sold in there millions range crying . but life on the reality side is good.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:42 am
Toxic Pepper
yummycupcakessparkles
Toxic Pepper

sad

Why the frown face? eek

in the virtual world for the past few months Gaia has gone WAY! down hill in the markets. smilies/icon_neutral.gif i can't get items for a price close to there sell back value now smilies/icon_crying.gif . Everything is now sold in there millions range smilies/icon_crying.gif . but life on the reality side is good.  

kewie16

Generous Sex Symbol

15,015 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

cherryblossomssong

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 am
Toxic Pepper

aside from that gaia is not the gaiai know any more -_- , i'm same as you final exams next month after it goodbye highschool welcome university ^u^
still nervous about exams and how to get a better marks this time - i got lower than what everyone expected from last semester T^T  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 am
icywind1980
I had a baby about 5 1/2 months ago, so I took a long break. I'm on now occasionally. Hope everyone is well.

congratulates ^^
have you named the baby yet ???  

cherryblossomssong

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 am
kewie16
in the virtual world for the past few months Gaia has gone WAY! down hill in the markets. neutral i can't get items for a price close to there sell back value now crying . Everything is now sold in there millions range crying . but life on the reality side is good.
It really has. On one hand, I can afford all of the gold shop items I've ever wanted. On the other, if I want to buy anything outside of that I have to spend hours collecting trash and selling it. Luckily there's a market for that now *badum-tss*  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff