Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP03] Bitter End, Sleepless & more! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 am
Sleepless took a moment to pause and stare around at all the strangers that had gathered to help this ungrateful degenerate. How strange, she thought, that this seems to be a gathering of unusually pretty does (she also noticed that Vital Sign seemed to have cheered up considerably, but she didn't quite manage to surmise why) – what are the odds of that?

A shame, really. Bitter End didn't deserve all this help.

Nodding awkwardly and mouthing thank you at any who bothered looking her way, she once again applied her reluctant aid to the matter at hand...

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:09 am
Freedom was a bit puzzled that there were no bucks around that would aid in this odd situation, but remembering those horrid wails and screams in her mind, she understood why. No one wants to put up with a dramatic and helpless flopping doe in the mud. If anything, she may drag us all down in there with her!

She grimaced as the log had sunk down due to their combined weight and hid itself under the mud. Maybe it is best to leave the doe where she is, but she was no murderer and she looked at the helpers. "You are most welcome. It is not every day where I come and help out strangers," she winked at Vital.

She looked at the doe with antlers and nodded back at her. Freedom swung her head back to keep her long beautiful hair out of the mud. She took a step back and remembered seeing a smooth flat rock somewhere on the ground when she made her way over. "It should be around...here," she spoke quickly, as she started to roll it back over to Bitter End's head. "Maybe this could help as leverage.." She urged the doe to use it. "Poor thing in the mud. I hope you get out of there soon. There's just so much mud in your hair..."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:29 am
"Oh look who is is," Vital Sign declared loudly in the most obnoxious way possible and grinned at Blackthorn. "I guess after falling into a hole, it's fair to help someone else out of a sticky situation."

She wasn't even paying attention to what she was doing now and just started kicking random things at Bitter End as if it would somehow help.

Amizade
8D I approve. Sorry this is the worst post ever though. So tired.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:56 am
With the barrage of unintentional condescension and items being kicked at her head, Bitter End further lost her will to survive, and instead started on a dark laugh for a full few minutes. It eventually trailed off as she put her head on the rock and the little bits and bobs of things in the mud that were somehow displacing her - yet, she did not notice. Instead, she moaned, "So fate is so cruel as to make this endeavour hopeless, despite the presence of all of you - ah cruel, cruel Motherfather! But what did I expect? With a name as cursed as mine, there can only be one type of end, after all...a bitter, bitter end. And to expire so publicly!" (Secretly she was pleased by this. If she were - when she was to die, she wanted as much fanfare as she could get.) "What shame, but yet, who cares for shame when one is dust and mud?" Her eyes rolled up to the sky, beseeching and pale, as her rump bobbed up to the surface. "Promise to remember me...the ill-fated Kin whom you gave your all, but failed to save. Such is the nature of the swamp. Such is the nature of - ah, life!"

Stuck Level 44-4-9-10-3 = 18  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:03 am
And that was where Sleepless lost it.

"SHUT UP, YOU SCREECHING LUNATIC," she screamed, "IF WE HAD LEFT YOU TO DIE IN THE MUD, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO GOOD FOR YOU, BUT WE DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE ALMOST OUT. AND I'M GOING TO REGRET THAT FOREVER!!!"

She had started scarpering midway through her spiel (which must have really improved her clarity of speech) tearing her gaze frantically around - till she'd located a sizeable boulder, knocked it loose with a fierce barge, and kicked it rolling into the muck.

...Well, half of her was probably hoping to accidentally kill Bitter End, the other half was probably thinking that the weight would serve to buoy her out further, but what actually happened was that it veered bumpily, missed, and skittered a branch into the mud. It might have nudged a limb.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 am
"WHAT???" Bitter End yelled back, having only heard some sort of Sleepless-type noise past her own indulgence and the scampering away. When the boulder came flying she screamed "HEY WATCH IT" - but settled with a grim, knowing smile as it did nothing.

She returned to assuming the position of a dead fish with oodles of self-pity, which ironically did seem to help a little.

Stuck Level 18-1 = 17  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Tiarana rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:27 pm
After the log vanished into the muck, Courser had wandered into the woods to find a vine, stiff root, something that would help get the doe out of the muck. Finally she returned with a decent length of vine, which she threw out to Bitter End. "Grab onto this and we should be able to pull you out!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Bitter End half-heartedly, in her dead fish stupor, bit onto the vine, eyes still glazed in dull despair.

Stuck Level 12  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:56 pm
Freedom initially wanted to scavenge around the site for broken sturdy branches or fruit vines or long animal bones, but was completely distracted by the dramatic doe in the mud. She watched the doe remain in a lifeless state and wondered if she should have said something to her, bringing her back to reality. Like not having to die because of the amount of rescuers present. She won't be dying anytime soon.

She stopped paying attention to the drama queen in the mud when another doe had come back with a long sturdy vine. Freedom waited patiently for everyone to take position before finding her own place in line. With determined eyes she grabbed onto the vine and tried to pull hard, but ended up losing her footing caused by her hair being in her face blocking her view, and almost bumped into another kin.  
Tiarana rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:34 pm
Courser pulled at the vine with all her strength, but apparently Bitter End wasn't going to be pulled out so easily. She thought maybe it would help if the doe would at least try to swim out of the mud, but she couldn't really say anything with her mouth full of vine.

((omfg she is never getting out of there))  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:18 pm
After sending Blackthron a few more looks, Vital Sign finally got back to business. "You're a right handful and I've got half a mind to leave your ungrateful backside in the mud," she proclaimed, but picked up the vine anyway, dug in her hooves and pulled.  
Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 2:44 am
"AAAGHGHRGHRHGH," Sleepless screeched as all attempts to help the dead fish proved fruitless when the dead fish would not help itself, "GET ON THE VINE PROPERLY, YOU STUPID DOE."

Savagely, she sank her jaws into the vine and pulled.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amizade rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:30 am
Blackthorn did her best to ignore Vital Sign and focus on the task at hand (which she deeply regretted getting involved in). Pink Hair was more hopeless than Sloe and was already getting on her nerves.

She drew up next to the antlered one and helped tug, choosing not to speak at all.

((I am sooo sorry for not posting earlier. QQ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:05 am
SUCCESS! 12-2-1-2-10-6= ...-9?

The dead fish came out of the mud in one smooth slide, and she looked up in surprise as her limbs were free. One step - a dramatic tremble, as if she had almost forgotten to walk, another step, and she slowly straightened up uneasily and let the wetness drip off.

Bitter End looked up wide-eyed, slightly astonished.
"Thank you," she said, almost redemptively. "I didn't think I would be lucky enough to be alive, now, but here I am and here you are. How strange."

She struggled out a grateful smile, for she wasn't used to smiling, and egotistically concluded "I suppose it wasn't my time, after all."

Amizade
Ruriska
Tiarana
FrostyPeaches
[Thank you so much ladies! I literally could not have done this without you. If you want to continue RPing please go ahead, but otherwise we're done with this drama queen. lol ]  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:25 pm
Freedom spat out the vine from her mouth and continued to spit a few times to wash out the horrid taste of dirt and vine sap that lingered inside.

The doe seemed to have stopped panicking after she was freed from the mud hole.

She took one last look at her and felt sorry that she was mostly caked on with mud. "You’re welcome,” she replied politely at Bitter End, and walked away to mind her own business for the rest of the day.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff