[FIN] Roommate? No thank you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:08 am
Grimlock gave a half hearted glare before slightly leaning into the chin skritches. Mmhm, she shifted slightly, guiding the fingers into the best spot. Still totally big and bad and who was that.

She replied, eyes half lidded. Yes, right there. She wagged her tail, ignoring the ghost.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:49 pm
Zacharie sighed softly at the obviously hostile tones the pokemon where speaking in as he continued to pet Grimlock, shifting a bit so it'd be easier to scratch where she wanted to be scratched. Jabari snapped, his eyes narrowing angrily. "Jabari, this is Grimlock. She belongs to my roommate." He explained, raising his free hand to block the Shuppet's view of the Fennekin. "Grimlock, this is Jabari."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:07 pm
Grimlock gave a soft rumbling sound and shifted, rolling on her belly so Zacharie could give her a belly rub, tail beating against the floor. Jabari hun, she would remember that. First, Zacharie needed to scratch right mmh, that was the spot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:58 pm
The teen couldn't help but smile as Grimlock rolled over onto her back, "I've never pet a fire type before." He mumbled, mostly to himself, as he scratched her belly through the soft fur. "When do you think Lex will be back?" He asked the little Fennekin with a soft sigh, his scratching slowing to a stop as he stared thoughtfully over at the door.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:42 am
She could hope, though he feed her rather tasty things, and he knew all her itchy spots and the best spots for pets, and Sideways was pretty cool. She liked her fellow fire type, the Flareon was warm and cuddly.

A soft knock resounded on the door and instead of let, a Servine peeked in, holding a box in a pair of vines. A third vine shifting back and gave an inquisitive chirping sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 pm
The soft knock drew Zacharie's attention over to the door where the Servine was peeking through the crack in the door. "If you're one of Lex's pokemon you are welcome to come in. If you are not....I'm not sure what you could possibly want but you're still welcome to come in as long as you don't make a mess of my things." He greeted with a slight nod as he waved the pokemon in with his free hand.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:37 pm
< You.> Grimlock said, flatly, eyes turning into annoyed slits. Why was she here. < Go away.>

Glit huffed, ignoring the baby fire type as she walked in and put the box away. She questioned, holding herself haughty. Glit looked over Zacharie and slowly approached, giving a "Ser," in greeting to the trainer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm
Jabari, who had been quietly observing his trainer's plants, snickered at the Servine's haughty comment. "Hello there." Zacharie greeted even as he shot his own pokemon a halfhearted glare over his shoulder. "You wouldn't happen to know how long Lex plans on being away, do you?" He questioned, holding his free hand out towards the grass type.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 pm
Glit solemnly extended a vine and curled a vine around the hand. She gave a soft ser, meaning not very long. She paused, looking over at Jabari and narrowed her eyes. She questioned.

The door creaked open, a long leg opening it an a Ariados appeared and Lex.

"Not very long, sorry about that. Hope she behaved for you." Lex said, his hands full with boxes, wearing a pair of coats. "The Servine is Glit, this here is Spins, and the Flaeron behind me is .... Sides? Where you go?" Lex looked back noticing the absents of his other fire type. "Might have got lost."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm
Jabari eyed the vine curled around his trainer's hand with obvious distaste before his gaze flickered up to the meet the Servine's narrowed gaze. He said loftily before drifting down to hover just behind Zacharie's shoulder. Said grunt gave a long suffering sigh even as he shook the vine wrapped around his hand. "Oh, no. She's very cute." He gave Grimlock a small smile as he scratched the little Fennekin beneath her chin. "It's nice to meet all of you." He nodded in greeting to the new pokemon before looking at the door. "I'm sure they'll find their way." All of his pokemon just seemed to innately know where he was at all times.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 pm
Glit took her vine back and narrowed her eyes at Jabari before releasing a puff of Sweet scent. She cooed.

"I'm glad. She been behaving much better." Lex smiled and paused, eyeing Glit. "Darling, you can't go about sweet scenting pokes you don't like. And all of your pokes are ghost types right? Spins has this taste for small bird types I haven't gotten around to addressing yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:48 pm
The Shuppet reeled back from the sweet scent, his eyes narrowed in agitation. <******** off you overgrown weed.> He hissed before promptly disappearing through the nearest wall. Zacharie sighed quietly before rolling his eyes. "Jabari is not the easiest pokemon to get along with." He muttered, returning to scratching Grim's stomach. "I'm afraid he'll try to pick fights with most of your pokemon." Jabari had always been confrontational...even during his best times. "But excluding Virus, all of my pokemon at present are ghost types." He didn't have any particular plans to get a small bird-like pokemon...but he made a mental note of this fact just in case. "Did you manage to get all of your things, or will you require me to watch Grim again?" He asked curiously, not minding one way or another.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 pm
Glit stuck out her tongue giving a chuffling laugh before returning to calm serenity and started to explore the plants. What did we have here?

"Neither is Grims. Spins has a habit of thinking bird types are snacks. Flatline is shy. Glit is a princess. Sideways well... he throws himself headlong into trouble." He did love his flareon but he had little to no control over himself. Any challenge was a good challenge that should be meet with all that he could give.

"And got most of my stuff. I keep a lot of it in storage lockers." It was just keeping tracks of keys and payment or making sure his sister could. "The rest is with Sides."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:43 pm
"It seems there will never be a dull moment, then." Zacharie smiled lightly as he watched Glit inspect his plants. "Please be careful, Glit. Some of those are still in germination so they're very delicate." He explained to the pokemon as he picked himself up off the floor. "You must have a lot of things to need storage lockers." He couldn't imagine owning so many things...except maybe equipment for experiments or books. And one day he hoped to own his own green house so he could keep many different types of plants. After dusting the back of his pants off he took a quick look at his RocketDex and gave a surprised noise. "I need to get down to the labs to check on my experiments. Virus, let's go." Said Porygon trilled happily and followed after its trainer. "I will see you later." He paused at the door. "...I'm glad that I managed to get you as a roommate. I find you most agreeable." He nodded awkwardly before all but sprinting out of the room.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 am
"Clothing mostly, I have some gorgeous vintage gowns. Lame' is one of my passions." Lex grinned and waved a hand as Zacharie started off. Well, wasn't his roommate the most awkwardly adorable roommate ever.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff