Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:21 pm
"Hmm...I'm guessing the doctor is Dith-san," Izaya murmured thoughtfully. "He's friends with a Rocket here, so I wonder if that Rocket knows Russian as well... Who is this other one, though? Drunk? Did you at least get his name?"

He smiled as she offered him a deal and extended his own hand to shake hers. "Perfect. I look forward to sharing stories with you, Aija-chan." Incling his head slightly, he asked, "Are there any particular sorts of stories you're partial to? Like about Team Rocket, missions, getting into trouble, funny, dangerous, nerve-wracking...?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:30 pm
Aija blinked, surprised he knew Dith. "Dima? You know of him? Wow, this is small country... and I come from small country... He is not Rocket though! How is he knowing so many Rockets, but does not know he is knowing the Rockets?" Aija paused, her own sentence confusing her a bit. "That was confusing. Nevermind. Drunk person, no! He was old man, drunk and messy and smelly." She scrunched up her face to prove a point. Gross. "Dima was nicer."

Chan..? Must be some weird language thing, she thought. But she didn't question it. "I wish for stories about..." She put a finger to her cheek and tapped it a few times, then gave him a grin. "Getting into trouble."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Chuckling, the grunt nodded. "I like getting to know as many humans as I can~ It's my hobby to observe them, after all. I met Dith-san during my first mission out during a pokemon contest in Sandalwood. Unfortunately, I think that he realized I was a Rocket soon after. Nice guy, though~"

"From what I gathered, he goes way back with a Rocket who goes by the name Agent Frost. Frosty-chan was friends with Dith-san before Frost even became a Rocket. You can ask them more about him if you like - just don't mention I told you so. He hates my guts." He grinned. "I think he knows a lot of Rockets without knowing they're Rockets because a lot of us go undercover. He's come to suspect a lot of us too, though, so he knows we're not all his friends."

"Hmm...not sure I know this drunk person, though. Old man...was he a Rocket?" Izaya questioned. "The only other Russian I know around here is Rocket Executive Nadja, I believe, and I think her ex-boyfriend, Executive Seth-ou, speaks the language. Both of them were transferred to other places, though, if I recall correctly. I haven't seen either of them around in ages, though it's a shame. I heard that Seth-ou got really hyper off of Russian tea. What I wouldn't have given to see that."

The grunt laughed at her mischievous response. He then turned and beckoned her with a gesture. "Excellent. Those seem to be my specialty. Might be more comfortable to go have a seat in the rec room and maybe get some refreshments from the vending machines there if we're going to share stories. Especially that sort. Follow me~!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 pm
"You are man of many connections," Aija said, impressed. This was definitely the kind of guy she wanted to be friends with; she'd be putting down some interesting notes about him later. If there was ever someone she needed to dig up information on, Aija had a feeling this guy would be a goldmine. "It is unfortunate! I do not think he could know I am Rocket. Only met him before I even was considering Rocket. Is nice! And tall! Other man, I think he may have just been homeless. Not rocket."

What weird names. At least there was someone normal sounding named Nadja around. "How strange it is, these names. I will ask Frosty about things. What is he looking like? I wish to meet Miss Nadja. But Setho is sounding like a weird person. Who is called Setho? Is this western naming thing?" She sounded doubty. Frosty? Well, maybe there was a snowman somewhere. But Setho? That kind of name. It just didn't sit well with her.

At the suggestion of finding a spot to sit, Aija nodded and followed after Izaya, messing with her braids and making sure they were tucked away neatly still. "Refreshmints! I like these. Peppermint is my favourite."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:23 pm
"Naturally. An informant has to have connections if he's to keep himself informed," Izaya answered, winking. "My ability of intelligence-gathering is why I was recruited to Team Rocket in the first place."

"Also, it's good that he doesn't know. Best keep it that way. I would have liked to myself, but he's a clever man, and sharp. Even so, another Rocket managed to betray me before he died, so now even the League knows my and my partner's identity." He sighed and shrugged. "The more one knows, the more enemies one seems to make and the more efforts are made to bring one down. I'm still managing to hang in there, though. Just have to be more careful."

"Ah, well, some of us go by real names and some of us go by codenames. Or, as in my case, both," he explained. "Frosty-chan, for example, doesn't like people knowing his real identity, which is why he goes by the codename 'Frost'. He's got ice-blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, is middle-aged, I think? Somewhat short and a little chubby."

He smirked at the memory he had of the man. "He works with mechanical things, usually in the garage, and he gives off an aura as cold as his name implies. Not very social; I'd be careful not to annoy him if I were you. He can be pretty scary for someone with such an average appearance."

Chuckling, he continued. "If only you could, but as I said, Nadja hasn't been around as of late. I think she may be in another region for the time being. She's also very high-ranking, so she doesn't often waste her time on lower Rockets such as ourselves. As for Seth-ou," Izaya prattled on, "it's actually an eastern naming thing. His codename is Elite Agent Seth. I call him 'Seth-ou' because the suffix '-ou' means 'king' in my language - Japanese - and Seth understands it, so I tease him with it."

"He acts like he owns the place when he's around, barking orders and throwing temper tantrums at the smallest things. Demoted me from grunt to trainee, once. Lots of fun, but he could be a real pain in the butt, so it's probably good that he also isn't around much anymore." Pausing, he leaned toward her with a conspiratorial whisper to add, "Seth-ou's real name is also Seto Kaiba, president of Kaiba Corp., which is another reason I call him 'Seth-ou' because it's closer to his real name than 'Seth'."

When he led them to the rec room, the grunt flopped on the nearest couch and gestured to a vending machine filled with candy of all kinds. "Very good. You can probably find some in there if you want. Say, Aija-chan..." he asked, inspecting his nails, "out of curiosity...why did you want to hear stories about trouble? Are you looking to avoid it? Or seek it out?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff