User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench took a plank of wood from the bench she kicked over and cracked it in half to take her anger out on. "I. Absolutely. Hate. You." She commented on his mocking manner. Moving her hand to her thigh, she moved to the garter that held the wrench, and then once her hand was on the wrench, curled her hand on the wrench and slid it out. The wrench had then instantly grew into a see through teal crossbow. "Screw it. I'm usin' it." She said as she opened the small bag on her hip and slid out what seemed to be a screw. And then that had also grew into a wooden arrow with a crystal tip. Wrench then positioned the arrow in the crossbow and aimed at Zhao with her finger on the trigger. Pushing on the trigger and the arrow took flight, flying at Zhao.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat: Excuse the short post. On my iPad!}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her distaste for him and smiled while he held his hand out towards her with a biting of his lip. His umbrella was lifted from the ground while he listened to her grow in anger and the swishing of her movement. "Oh love~Wèishéme zhème zhēng qiáng hào shèng" He said with his Chinese implamented in the speech he spoke before he opened his umbrella on the arrow that came his way, knocking it away. He then put his hand on his neck and smiled with his tongue out, "So very Feisty, "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Arabella listened to his explanation, not totally convinced by his words. He seemed to doubt what he was saying. She shrugged. It wasn't really her business to begin with. She felt rude for asking in the first place. Her posture straightened as the word "frost" left his lips. Her fingers itched to demonstrate her own power. She had never met a demon with powers like hers. She frowned when he asked if she was a human."Humans are pathetic creatures. Drowning themselves in their own sins and expecting leniency." she scoffed, turning more towards the boy."I'm a demon as well, but I wouldn't call myself a monster. I'm an ice demon,"She grinned at the boy, holding out her hand. She flicked it into the air in an arc over her head and snow gently fluttered down, settling on her cloaked shoulders."You say you're a giant? You don't look very tall to me," she said light-heartedly, meaning no offense.

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 pm
kirabirdy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

He had not expected to meet someone like arabella she continued to surprise him with her identity and her ability he couldn't help but smile happily extending his right arm towards arabella as to shake her hand while giving her an apple since he would continue to eat which would be rude without offering any.

` An ice demon it seems you are the answer to my prayer i was going to give up my hatred for humans thank you for keeping me sane as to my height this is my human form there are restrictions on entering my full power inside the city i will not grow unless it is to protect something precious to me`

he was alone tho his family dead and this cathedral a temporary home the only thing that was precious to the boy was his promise with kousuko the dragon to battle once there both at full power, as he was now he would probably die but maybe there was another way.

` my name is Leo von Berzerk and whats your name.

gray reaper

gray reaper

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:20 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench threw the crossbow to the ground as it reverted back into a small wrench. She then went and threw another bench at him. And soon after that, threw another bench at his way. She then jumped over to a portrait high on the wall and while hanging on to the wall tightly with her magic, removed the portrait threw it at him like a Frisbee. Falling back the ground and landing on her feet. And her clenched fists and snarl came back as he told her how feisty she was. Resulting in a stamping Wrench.

"Oh hell no no no!!! It's not that I'm feisty! You! Youuu!! You're the one that's making me act this waaay!!" Wrench threw her hands in the air and sighed then after. Seeing that she was already out of breath. She shot a glare at him and with her hand on her hip, pointed at him with her other hand. "Just because I'm millenniums younger than you doesn't mean you should freaking mock me like this! I'm 66 thousand! That's old for what we are just so you know!!" She said, waving her hand that was pointing at him like crazy. Before she then gave up a few seconds later and crossed her arms, then puffing out her cheeks. Infuriated at his actions.

User Image

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His smile was great as he saw her begin to fling many random things in her wake at his person. Each one thwarted by his umbrella being closed and hitting them as if tennis balls. One bench however, went off in the other conversation's direction as he watched her tire herself out. His mouth formed a gripped smile and he closed his blue eyes once more. "Tired already Wrench, your age is really starting to show. Come now, Relax. Enjoy yourself. Come with me and w'll have a good time.I'm about leave this place and go to an area where fun is the only thing you can smell in the air. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gray reaper

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench stomped even harder this time. The floor under her foot starting to crack from the stomp. She was getting even more infuriated at his actions, and the two in the back weren't exactly helping. Oh well, the painting was coming their way anyway, surely one of them would be able to dodge it judging from their scent.

"You better not knock me out and bring me to the damn bedroom like last time!!" She said. "Nor do I wanna wake up tied too a damn bed either!!" She finished. "And who the hell said I was tired huh?! I'm not. Nope!" She lied. Her breath just slightly heavy. Even though it was already obvious that she was already quite tired from her tantrum. "Anyways, where is this area where 'fun in the only thing you can smell in the air?'"

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao opened his umbrella over his head as she stomped and wattched the ground shake as he rubbed his chest lightly, and licked his lips. "Oh dear, you're just saying that to make me look bad. If I wanted to take you without consent. I wouldn't go through the trouble." He said closing his eyes at her and turned away. As he looked to the exit. "The Cat house in the courts. Will you join me dearest? Causing havoc and such. It's the entertainment that never gets dull. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

gray reaper

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench moved her booted foot to the wrench and threw it up in the air with the front of her boot, catching it with her hand. "Shut uuup." She whined at his reply about the bedroom comment. And she slid the wrench back into the leather garter. Before she paused abruptly at his reply to her question as to where he was going. And her jaw dropped just slightly. Frozen in place for a few seconds. The blood rushed to her face in anger as he turned back at him. "Seriously!? There!? What the hell do you think I do in my spare time?! Well, I don't go to a freaking whore place to get laid! Just what in the hell would you of all people, be doing there?!" She asked him like a mad wife. Coming up to him and pinching both his cheeks hard.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked to her as she acted out towards him in several ways at once. She then approached him as he suggested the cat house. She was angrier than before. He merely looked at her with his normal calm, fun loving face while he smiled. "It's not like I would be there merely for the pleasurable, especially going with you my dearest." He then opened his eyes in a, different manner. "But please don't pinch my face, it's irritating. And I may have to react to the action." He said while he his hand slowly rose to her hand and grabbed it tightly. His eyes then calmed again, but his grip didn't give way while he chuckled. "Understand?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

gray reaper

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Arabella slid her hand into Leo's, giving it a gentle shake."I am Arabella. It is nice to meet you Leo," she greeted politely. When she withdrew, she stared down at the apple in her hand, murmuring a thank you. The red skin was stark against her pale white skin. She slipped the delectable fruit into the sleeve of her cloak, storing it for later. Turning her attention back to his words before he introduced himself, she couldn't help the bell-like laugh that escaped her lips when he called her the "answer to his prayer". Once the laughter died, she turned serious again. More talk of the humans. "You shouldn't let the human vermin put restrictions on your powers. You are free to do as you please. They all end up in the ground one day and we continue to live on. They don't deserve to be arrogant." She blew out a puff of air, her breath misting in a cloud around her face. She smiled at him gently, glad for his revelation. "I apologize. I don't exactly make my hatred for the humans discreet."

[[OOC: Hey. I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been out all evening and preoccupied for a majority of the night.]]

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm
kirabirdy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

` Its fine arabella there are plans set in motion to shake this city at its foundations the winds will be changing soon and the time for the strong to rise for control`

Leo smiles happily he places his hands together whispers an amen and rises to his feet feeling rather good he would turn to face arabella chuckling to himself at the mention of any human having control over a giant.

` i need to find someone in the city after i do i hope your join us after all we all need to pick a side eventually so when your ready please meet me back here alright` he begins walking away towards the door before leaving he turns and waves bye to arabella he then walks down the street disappearing into the crowd.

( its ok im heading to bed )

gray reaper

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:02 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench started stretching his cheeks out more as he continued to mock her. Until he had opened his eyes in a manner she was too familiar with, and her hand was gripped tightly in his. Wrench was taken aback by the sudden change and winced just slightly at the tight grip he had. Until after a few mere moments, a smirk played on her lips. She then slammed her forehead against his, her angered eyes staring into his for a few second. And in a swift action, pressed her lips against his softly and lightly. Leaving it there for a few moments, she pulled back with a grin.

"Understood..." She said. "Now get that tight grip off my hand." She demanded. Though her toothy grin present, the sharp canines bared completely with her grin. Her pride and anger not giving way to his antics.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked to her as she was shocked by his demeanor changed for a few moments. He then saw a devious look on her face and looked at her with acute look of confusion. Her head flew and hit his forehead as he didn't budge at it. But as she connected her lips to his, he closed his eyes lightly before she pulled back. He looked her up and down with a smile as he let his umbrella set on his shoulder and open up. He released his grip as she asked and let his hand tap her on her rear before he put his hand on her waist and began to walk. "Come now deary, we'll have time for this constant banter later, for now, let us get somewhere, not so....Secluded."

-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench's cheeks tainted pink as he had touched her lower back. And pulled her in by putting his hand on her waist. Beginning to walk, Wrench was forced to walk alongside him. Wrench sighed and looked away, her face flushed red. Of course, she would've thrown a bench at him, but after the kiss, the anger just disappeared. She looked back at him with flushed cheeks and an annoyed pout. "Oh come on, you don't have to touch my lower back now. And get too close either..." She said, her tone a bit flustered that matched the too red cheeks. Her eyebrow cocked as he mentioned that they go somewhere less secluded. "Less secluded? Geez...You really seem too be too overly confident about showing this off...Lets just go, I want this over and done with..." She demanded once again, her tone slow but somehow flustered with every word that escaped her mouth.

[~Le exit de Wrench to wherever Zhao goes~]

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]