Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

She stood up dusting her self off. I don't know go sight seeing ..window shop She said jokingly

Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:57 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke groaned loudly like he was in pain from her suggestions...

Twitchylessthanthree

DispiritingExcitement

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:06 pm
Kamilah
Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image

well someone isn't being very nice....and it isn't me.

she kicked up dust in duke's general direction and stuck her tongue out at him

are you cranky? need some tummy rubs? hhhm?
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:09 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

He sat up quickly then glared at Kamilah then tried to make Airshe feel like she was being useful..

No but I need something in my tummy...We can go to the city to eat...if you want...I don't feel like hunting...and I guess I've been meaning to try 'their' food...by 'their' I mean them as to which are not us...Just stay clear of the orphanage...

He said standing up again...he would have rather hunted but he didn't want to keep being mean...

Twitchylessthanthree

DispiritingExcitement

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:11 pm
The Offspring Bunny

Twitchylessthanthree

DispiritingExcitement

User Image

Foulmaw

Terror of the Past

Whilst Kamilah, Duke, and Aishe were talking a brown, tan, and black colored rabbit came dashing out the bush leaving a trickling trail of blood from where it had been bit. Upon seeing the humans the relatively small animal ground to a halt, its beady black eyes seemed to consider the group of three for a short moment, then it made up its mind. It took a few limping steps towards them when the thing that had been chasing it finally caught up. Exploding out of the undergrowth Foulmaw burst forth into view pouncing on the rabbit. The massive talons on its upper set of arms skewed the poor animal as the lower set grasped the dying rabbit in its clawed hands. In a flash its razor lined mouth bit down on his meal literally biting the corpse in half. Blood spraying from severed arteries, splattered against the hard carapace that covered the were creature's body, the long talons and claws were dripping with a crimson and small pieces of flesh dangled from its teeth.

Small meal consumed Foulmaw turned his attention to the group and jumped back a bit as though it had only just become aware of their presence. Taking a few steps back it raised it blood soaked claws and talons and hissed at them. The were's blood red eyes took them all in, sizing them up, judging, considering... but Foulmaw did not advance. Instead it chose to stalk back and forth a few times but for some reason seemingly did not want to close and attack. A few times the creature's attention was drawn the smoldering remains of fire, it would take in large breaths of air then wheeze and cough like someone not used to cigarettes when they are around a smoker. Finally it started to back away towards the cover of the brush and undergrowth growling at them, trying to intimidate. With a few more steps it disappeared back into the woods leaving the grisly remains of its light meal on the ground. Though now out of sight it would feel as though it were still there... waiting for an opening, an opportunity for it was still hungry and there plenty of fresh meat right here.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:12 pm
Aishe

User Image

She laughed Poor baby can't even make up his mind. I think he may die of boredom or at the very least laziness She was trying to get a rise out of him. She jumped back at the sound What's going on She said not knowing what had just happened.

Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:18 pm
Kamilah
Survivalist
User Image

Kamilah gaped at the GIANT SCARY creature as it did it's whole thing....chase it? probably. she ran into her tent and grabbed a sizable dagger.

SEE DUKE!? FIRE GOOD!

kamilah walked to the pile of blood on the ground and tried to gather evidence from it

you commin? we have something to do now!

The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Commissar Nashor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:33 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

He jolted up after kamilah and ran to the place where the poor little rabbit was killed... crying

ALRIGHT!

He laughed...

What was that thing? We're going to eat good tonight!

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:53 pm
The Offspring Bunny

Twitchylessthanthree

DispiritingExcitement

User Image

Foulmaw

Terror of the Past

Lurking in the underbrush Foulmaw quietly stole through the undergrowth as it circled the outpost watching Duke, Kahmila, and Aishe. Its taloned arms were folded tightly against its chest but every now and again they would click against the carapace like a signal. Chittering noises soon began to fill the air as the were creature started to talk bit to what or whom was unknown. Suddenly the noises stopped and silence fell over the forest and all was quiet. Approaching from behind the group, staying in the general blind spot, Foulmaw stalked silently towards Aishe.

It had chosen her out of the other because it had realized the way that the women seemed to just glance around, never really focusing on anything, it realized that she was blind. So now it advanced steadily and quietly towards her, the long taloned arms slowly unfolded and readied themselves. Now it was behind her and it stood up, rising to its full height almost a half taller than a human. The talons then moved upwards until they were positioned directly above Aishe but at the last moment the beast could not resist and a low growl rumbled from its chest.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:59 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke looked around the quit setting...

This is odd...what do we do now?

He didn't hear anything...he then looked to Aishe and saw the creature behind her as it made the noise...he wasn't close enough to her to stop it from hurting her in time...he did however attempt making it over to her...

WATCH OUT AISHE!!!

Commissar Nashor

DispiritingExcitement

(Also Twitchy is gone for the night and I'm afraid to go on with out her...)  

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:19 am
User Image

She quickly ducked down screaming, not knowing what was going on.

Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 am
Kamilah
Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah dropped her dagger, from the sound of the clicking she had decided that it was a bug and guessed that she couldn't pierce it'd exoskeleton, that and she didn't want to break her dagger. She closed her eyes for a second as the clicking was hurting her ears and when she opened them suddenly, the creature was behind them, she whipped around to see it. Nearly about to hitt aishe. She quickly almost without thinkong, threw a rock at it and waved her hands through the air

HEY OVER HERE, I'M A REDHEAD I'M PROBABLY CAJUN FLAVORED!

She began to jump and threw more rocks at the creature trying to pull its attention away from aishe to a more formidible opponenet, well as formidible as she would come.
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Commissar Nashor

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:03 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke finally got to Aishe and grabbed her and led her away by yanking her hoping Kamilah distracting it would work...

Twitchylessthanthree

'Dispiriting Excitement"

Commissar Nashor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:41 pm
The Offspring Bunny

Twitchylessthanthree

DispiritingExcitement

User Image

Foulmaw

Terror of the Past

As Aishe scream and ducked away Foulmaw swiped at her but missed by mere centimeters and let forth a howl of rage and frustration, then a rock hit it. Turning its ruby red gaze upon Kahmila the were hissed at her and charged completely ignoring Duke and Aishe. Exploding forward Foulmaw covered the distance between it and Kahmila in a few bounding steps all the while the rocks she threw bounced harmlessly off the creature's thick carapace. Still barreling at her the were raised its taloned arms and slashed at Kahmila with the razor sharp weapons.

Confused Commissar

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:48 pm
Kamilah
Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah gasped in pain as it slashed her arm, it only got part of her arm thanks to her years of training in combat, but it did get a good chunk out of her arm. Her blood sprayed over the beast. she fell but was quicke to pick herself up and even though it was obvious that this was not going to be an easy battle she yelled to duke

DO ANYTHING TO GET HER SOMEWHERE SAFE!

she continued to wave her arms and yell stupid things

COME ON YOU SPILT MY BLOOD, BETCHA CAN'T SPILL ANY MORE!

she mumbled adn she dart around

s**t what am i gonna do....s**t......s**t!
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Commissar Nashor

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out