Submit

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 am
Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier set down his now empty milk glass replied to Levi.
it's not that i overreacted, i simply underestimated how worthy and opponent that fly was...

the waiter returned with Renier's fresh bowl of soup and set it on the table. Renier then spoke something quietly into the waiters ear who simply nodded and left.

He quickly drank the entire bowl of soup, holding up his finger at Ander gesturing that he needed a few moments. before setting it down and finishing off the last few bites of his chicken, leaving only the bowl of salad untouched on his table.

Renier finally replied to Ander's demand.

I'm sorry, i am but a simple man of the cloth, and unfortunately i do take enough earnings to give you compensation that would not be an insultingly low amount, so i feel it best if i don't even try, you can take pity on a simple lowly priest, can't you?

As Renier finished speaking, the waiter returned, placing Renier's bill on Ander's and Levi's table.

Renier sighed. i told them to drop the bill off AFTER i left...

Renier laughed uncomfortably as he stood up from his seat. well then...

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:41 am
Levi
User Image
I understand that you aren't at fault. I am not saying you are I'm just saying pick your battles wisely. He sighed. How hard will it be to give your clothes to one of the crew and have them wash it for you. Now if he threatened you or did something potentially fatal then yes I would let you go off on him, but it's only soup. He want to defuse the situation so that no unnecessary fighting happened knowing Ander he wasn't sure how he was really going to handle it. Levi knows that Ander it very in touch with the code of gentleman and it's hard for him not to see everyone wanting to be just as in touch with it. Ander? He looked at Ander intently wondering what he was going to do. He then looked at the other man and was about to apologize when he saw the bill. coming their way. He looked down at the bill then nodded and sat back down. Well "Priest" which I'm not buying for a second and if he is one. May god have mercy on his dumbass soul you have one of two options. pray to a god that may be there and hope he give you grievance. OR run like hell...I'm not going to of course tell you this because I like watching the first one in action. they never seem to get to Amen.

The Offspring Bunny

Merixx

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:41 am
回Ⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡ Ⓛⓞⓒⓚⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ回
Adventurer
A ship is safest in the harbor,
But that is not what a ship is for!

Anders Theme

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
User Image

Ander watched the bill be placed in front of him...Ander got up and ran over trying to grab Renier by the shirt and pull it off of him...Ander wanted his life and everything that he had...Ander was trying to get the very least he could from Renier which would be everything!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 am
Renier Cross
(Profile)

User Image

The second Ander made a motion towards Renier, he was running, bowl of salad in hand out the door, but not before grabbing several food items that were being delivered to other customers along the way.

So, again, with bowl of salad, sandwiches, breads, and meats in hand and bowl, along with a sandwich hanging from his mouth, Renier bolted out the door before anyone else knew what was going on aside from Ander and Levi.

oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap etc...

[exit]

Merixx

Dapper Consumer

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:53 am
回Ⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡ Ⓛⓞⓒⓚⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ回
Adventurer
A ship is safest in the harbor,
But that is not what a ship is for!

Anders Theme

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
User Image

Ander chased after Renier dodging everyone and everything along the way...

GET BACK HERE COWARD!

He placed his sword back in it's sheath and continued to chase him...Ander's weapons and heavy attire made him significantly slower than Renier...

*Exits*

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 am
Levvi
User Image

He groaned as he picked up His and Ander's bill. He was going to leave without paying Renier's bill. He looked around at the people working there. It wasn't their fault that the odd man didn't pay his bill. He didn't want to, but he picked up Renier's bill and paid for it as well leaving a reasonable tip too. Before he left he told the waiter he better go grab Ander before they wind up with a dead fake priest.

{Exits}

The Offspring Bunny

Merixx

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:05 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo took a seat at the Cafe and ordered a drink. The streets were squirming with people and soon they would squirm with empty pockets. Echo leaned back in his chair sipping the the drink he was given. Its good to willingly spend money that wasn't yours. Even on the way in, Echo bump into a waitress and stole her tips and used it to pay for the drink. He had no feelings for others he didn't know and he didn't want to know anyone. Can't steal if everyone knows you and you can't steal you cant eat.

ӂMy Feelings ӿ I have those?
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 3:33 am
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw
But please call me Roselenda Carter

Esme walked into the cafe the door made a jingling noise as she opened it. When Esme reached the counter she observed the menu, there were just so many choices that all sounded so good. So instead of wondering what would taste good she got a simple iced coffee. After receiving her coffee Esme stood at the counter for a moment and went over to a booth seat instead of sitting in the seat like a normal person she laid on it her head dangling over the side.

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

Echo was still drinking when he noticed a girl walk in. Judging by the looks, she might have quite a bit on her. He might even be able to eat twice today. Echo looked away each time her gaze headed his but it was noticeable that he was looking at her at times. He sighed and debated what he should do or how to go about this, she seemed different than the others but that never stopped him before...so why now?

ӂMy Feelings ӿ I hvae those?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl12222

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

As Esme was sitting down at her booth seat a nearby male seemed to be looking at her, Esme payed no attention to it at first but soon she decided to ask about it. Esme stood from her seat the walked over to the males table and smiled "You seem to like looking at me, figured you might want a better look." Her voice with a small hint of flirting in it. Esme wasent one to do this, she normally was nervous around new people but she was having a pretty good day and so her mood was pretty good also.

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo swore in his head when the girl notice him looking at her. He swore more when she came over to him but showed no emotion at all as she approached. He needed to think how to handle this without screwing up. "I hope its something I don't have to pay for, the view is indeed much better." He said with a sly grin.Just go with it Echo...see how it turns out. Echo wasn't lying about the view either, she was beautiful to say the least. Something about her made her seem different but couldn't quite put a finger on it...nor did he care to try to. She was a person and that is all that matters. "So to what name can I put to such a view?" She said with a grin. Echo leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his drink.

ӂMy Feelings ӿ I hvae those?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl12222

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 am
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

Esme smirked and then took a sip of her drink setting it back down on the table afterwards. Esme folded her hands together and rested them on her lap, "glad you like it." Her smirk returning. Her name, she despised giving out her name it wasent even her real name it was fake so th people could not controll her having to hide her own name was like hiding everything about her. "Rosellenda and what is your name?" She said with a smile.

((Your quoting me wrong there is no 1 in it just four 2s))

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:56 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Roselenda was her name then. It was a fitting name unlike his own name. "You can call me Echo. It's a strange name but it's what I heard growing up." Echo shrugged with a coy smile. "Are you from around here? You don't look like normal city folk...though nothing is normal in this city anymore." Echo went to drink again when the waitress returned and an opportunity arose that he could not ignore. While the girl walked by him he acted like he was stretching and swiped a few coins without her even noticing. Upon finishing his "stretch, Echo flipped the coin between his fingers as if he had it the whole time. Well either way I can eat again today. So I'll just enjoy the conversation now. Echo was good at pick-pocketing, it was his life's trade so he had to be good and good he was.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ I have those?
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ Sowwy ^^; I swore I saw a one in there 0wo;;

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw

Esme shook her head a smiled "I don't think it's that strange, just different." At his next question Esme shrugged "No but I will most likely stay here. I don't like all the moving around, just want to stay somewhere for once." Esme said in a quiet tone, she hated all the wandering, the never having a home. Esme had almost nothing but she managed with the crap job she had. She took a drink from her coffee and noticed the coin in Echo's hand, she had not noticed it until then.

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Marine walked into the little cafe, enjoying the homey vibes of the store. She wandered to the counter and ordered a citrus jasmine tea and a few coconut macaroons. Order in hand, she settled into a seat next to the window. She pulled out her latest novel and stuck her nose into the pages, sipping tea as she read.

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff