• Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:52 pm
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image

Simon wrote that down the directions at the bottom of the list

yes miss dougray

he had to sort of powerwalk to keep up with her excited pace.
peetacopter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 am
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'm sick of these ugly curtains, too. I'm going to need some samples so have a maid go into town for some swatches. She said as she kept her same pace going down the hall. She knew she did this every other month but with her tastes constantly changing, she needed her decor to keep up.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:18 am
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon nodded while trying to keep up with her. He thought the curtians looked fine, she really liked them not very long ago, he didn't understand.

Miss dougray?

He said this and gave a look like "where are you in such a hurry to?" He carried the parasol and the list diligently
peetacopter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I wish to take a stroll around the garden this morning before I get anything done. I need to clear my head. She said making her way out to the courtyard where the garden was located. Tell the gardener he needs to plant more lilacs and easter lilies. They would brighten up the whole place. And he needs to move these rose bushes to the front of the house. She said looking back to Simon, making sure he was getting all of this down.

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:32 am
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simonperked up and looked at her, her blue eyes seemed to not penertrate his aura. He nodded

I'm sorry, miss dougray.

He was apologizing on behalf of the grdener who was supposed to know what to do, but then again no one was as good as simon
peetacopter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:35 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'm sorry to be such a bother. The garden needs something else. What do you think Simon? She smiled at him. She did care for Simon. He was her loyal companion. She knew she could be a pain to him sometimes.

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:44 am
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simonpaused for a moment and observed the garden. He walked around and touched the variety of flowers within it then he drew himself back and looked at annabelles eyes once more. He kept his monotone and expressionless face and then very calmly...

Blue.....roses.

The symbol of unattainability and impossibility. Unfortunately they don't grow and they can't just be ordered.

Painted.

He seemed to feel a bit strongly about it as if the extra effort would be worth it
peetacopter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Oh Simon! That sounds lovely. Be sure to tell the gardener about that as well. She made a turn around the garden and sat down on the edge of the water fountain. She ran her fingers along the water and took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of the flowers.

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:21 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon cocked his head slightly and opened the parasol putting it over her head, god forbid she burn or tan, her ivory skin was a dougray trademark.

should we be going?

four whole words, he was very talkative today
peetacopter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree
um never knocked on a door just walked into the garden by accident...sorry

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko had been walking through the woods for a long time. He had some cuts and bruises but he was mostly fine from the long trek. he smiled as a clearing appeared before him but quickly stopped and frowned seeing a large mansion. "great ,,,more people" He said sighing and walking slowly through the place not knowing he was in the garden but staying on the path. "hello! anyone here?" He yelled his golden eye's looking about curiously hoping he wouldnt get an answer. His voice was deep but fit him well sounding like someone that would be a singer of sorts though his looks showed that wasnt quite the case being rather built for manual tasks  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:10 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon paused as he heard the knocking, he found it odd because he was not expecting anyone today. He bowed to annabelle as if to say, "i must attend to this" and he walked off. He wondered who it could possibly be and pulled the large doors open.

Hello

he said very formally to the obvious dragon. He did not say anythign else though saying other things may have helped the situation

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:26 pm
darkiscool2
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko had slowly walked up to the door and finding nothing else to do knocked waiting for an answer when what seemed to be the butler appeared. "um..hello may i come in? I've been walking around for a while and was hoping i could rest for abit" He said giving his best smile though his fangs showed easily as his teeth were also...sharper then most others it was a kind smile but had a dangerous edge to it as well

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon looked him up and down ans was not subtle about it. He was a dragon and annabelle would not enjoy that, but then again simon wasn't sure he liked her aiding the genocide of everything non human. he gazed at the dragon with his hollow eyes and stated, not asked

You are hurt.

he had decided that

you need to rest.

simon was playing a trick, simon does not play tricks. annabelle had never punished him before but then again he had never behaved badly. he bowed and stepped aside allowing the dragon into the house. he certianly was being talkative

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"um...thanks?" Kousuko said. he wasnt really sure of what was going on but he entered the home. he looked around surprised that it seemed so much more...spacious then it let on. walking further he stopped for the butler and looked at him. "I hope im not intruding....there just some cuts and scratches" He said regarding his wounds. He was only talking so much because he wasnt sure he should be here and felt like he was going to be fined just for standing funny or something dumb like that  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image

Simon could have smiled, if he knew how. He felt rather excited, more excited than when he gets a good meal. He was going to try and pull a trick on annabelle, but for the better! He shook his head at the intruding remark and looked at his cuts and scratches, he wished the dragon was in extreme pain, who absolutely needed his help. Simon paused for a moment trying to gather his thoughts, would annabelle punish him? could she? was she capable of that? maybe he should just ask him to leave and end this whole thing....

Dragons are not welcome....

he paused for a long moment to try and sum up what was going on

but you are hurt and need help......from me.

he had the same boring expression on his face and the same monotone voice that he had programmed into him. He wanted annabelle to not be so bitter toward the non-humans.

peetacopter
darkiscool2

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas