Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 pm
Jerome reached a hand out to put it gently onto Zacharie's shoulder, more of less responding to Izaya's greeting with a glance and slight nod, letting his eyes move back to Kyle who didn't look like he was doing any better then Zacharie was.

"Take it easy." Jerome said in a low tone, glancing over at Bro as the Gengar formed into being next to the gangster.
"Heard ya got th'job done though." Jerome offered. "S'good."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm
Faleen stepped to the side when Izaya got up, walking up to him as he grabbed the cane and reaching a hand out to offer a semblance of assistance.
"Are you certain you should be standing right now" she asked with a light frown.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm
"Yes, you did," Nakura told Lu, his voice perhaps surprisingly soothing. "Excellent job. All you have to do now is rest," he said to the large grunt.

Grinning at Faleen, he waved a careless hand before putting that hand on her offered arm. "You know we've been through worse. Just got a cut on my leg. And a bump on my head, but I think the headache's mostly passed. I spent most of the trip back trying to figure out from the medics and few conscious others what happened while I was knocked out."

Jabbing a thumb behind him at Zacharie, Kyle, Lu, and the others, he chuckled, "The newbies did more than me."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:14 pm
Zacharie didn't even care that they caught...whichever legendary they had caught. Probably the Keldeo because it was highly unlikely anyone was able to stop the Yveltal after it nearly killed anyone. "...That's good." He said instead, turning to give Jerome a small, tired smile. "Could you hand me my medical chart? It should be at the foot of my bed." He didn't care much about how the mission had ended, he cared about what injuries he had managed to get this time.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:21 pm
Lu made a small noise of protest, but half smiled anyway. "I didn't do anything," he replied, shaking his head slowly. He really hadn't- and felt rather stupid for that, but the action had started rather quickly and he supposed it was better than getting in the way. ...Unless he had gotten in the way; and now he was worried he'd messed up. He frowned, deciding to keep his thoughts to himself and take up staring at the end of his bed wondering how long he'd be stuck there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:23 pm
Faleen helped Izaya as much as he needed, finding out just what happened to him, a but on his leg, it could have been a lot worse.
"They haven't told anyone outside the group anything yet. I suspect the report won't be completely until everyone is in good enough shape to be able to relay the full events."

She glanced back at the others as she moved to help Izaya out of the room.
"Where are you trying to go?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 pm
Before Izaya could get very far, another form pushed open the door into the spacious area of the infirmary, though it wasn't open long before Claire closed it quietly behind her. Her purple gaze swept over the Rockets within, noting with approval that most of them were conscious at the very least - and some of them upright. "How is everyone feeling?" She asked softly, still looking around at them all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 pm
At the request, Jerome leaned back, looking to the foot of Zacharie's bed, but didn't have to move very far before Jamie reached out to pick it up, and hand it across to Jerome.

Jerome never could make heads of tails of this thing, just a bunch of rubbish to him, but he knew Zacharie could read it like a book.
"S'it say?" He asked, handing the younger Rocket the chart.

As Lu spoke Jerome shook his head "Naw man, S'a team effort."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:28 pm
How is he feeling? How is he feeling? Why was that question being repeated so many times through out the room
"Like I should be dead?" Kyle repeated weakly with bewilderment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:33 pm
"Hey, you survived, didn't you?" the black-haired grunt asked Lu. "That's something. It means you're definitely worth keeping as a Team Rocket member. You've earned your place." He gave him a crooked smile. "Come to think of it, you've had three Legendary encounters now, haven't you? Probably more than most Rockets here."

With a sigh, Nakura mused at Faleen, "That might be a while, then. Uh oh..." he lowered his voice as he caught sight of Claire. "Anywhere away from here," the grunt whispered back at his partner. But the elite agent had already closed the door. The black-haired man swallowed hard.

"Trapped," he answered honestly. "Mind moving aside, Elite? I think I need air."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm
Izaya's very sudden nervous behavior when Elite Claire came in gave Faleen pause, and a slight sense of dread... why was he acting so nervous around the higher ups?

The Agent looked to her friend for a couple of seconds before allowing her gaze to move back down to Izaya, who genuinely looked like he was feeling trapped.
She wanted to know what had happened but as Izaya was probably still recovering from a wound and on some pain medication she felt that for now, maybe this was best handled later.
"We will report in later today Elite Clare." Faleen said after a length of consideration. "If that is alright with you. I should see to Izaya first."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 pm
Zacharie raised a shaking hand to take the clipboard from his partner, his eyes darting over the writing before it was even fully lowered into his lap. "Punctured lung, internal bleeding in the kidney and lungs, three broken ribs, and a laceration spanning from the lower back to the right shoulder." He read aloud, though only loud enough for Jerome to hear. Well... "...At least I managed not to get anymore injuries on my face." He didn't know how he'd feel if he'd managed to gain yet another scar on his face. Though from the look of it he might gain a rather nasty one on his back, joy.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 pm
Despite what Jerome said, Lu still didn't feel like he'd accomplish anything other than get himself hurt. "No, I, uh..." he trailed off, glancing over and going quiet when Claire entered. He didn't feel too hot, and Kyle's sentiment resonated with him too but he didn't really want to speak up- maybe Claire would look over him, and not tell him how much he sucked.

Lu glanced at Izaya again and kept his voice down when he replied, "No, n-no, I didn't... um... yeah, three, but um... Kyle too, so, he did better, is he okay?" Lu asked, still keeping his voice down; yes, change the subject, perfect plan, change the subject! The best way to avoid awkward conversations, really.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:46 pm
Kyle's response earned an amused sound from the elite. "Oh come now, surely it would take more than that to kill you," she said, trying to sound encouraging.

Claire raised her brows at Izaya and Faleen, but as she didn't have any particular reason to keep them, she stepped aside with a mild shrug. "Of course," she said, but added with a light frown, "if you mean fresh air, Izaya, remember that you'll have quite the walk ahead of you."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm
"Mm..." he grunted unhappily in response to Claire, remembering that they had a new base. Well, at least he would have lots of time to talk to Faleen on the way and it would be a fair distance from the elite who so disliked him. "Fresh air, yes. Sorry, head's still a little fuzzy."

Feeling immensely grateful to Faleen, he turned once more to address Lu before leaving. "You're just as much alive as he is," the grunt pointed out as he tightened his grip a little on his partner's arm. "Don't worry; you guys will all be laughing about this later."

With a brief wave of farewell, he limped out the door without even bothering to remember which way was the shortest route to the outside.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff