[PRP] So It's You Again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:37 am
Hayes frowned and pulled out his Rocketdex and tapped swiftly through a few search screens. "He mentioned a.. bird made out of bacon, but.." When photos of ancient carvings and a blurry black and red shape popped up, he blinked. "Oh, it's real. Huh. ..does kind of look like bacon," he muttered. The tech bookmarked the entry and shrugged, flashing a sheepish smile. "He was pretty drugged."

Nemerle stared back impassively at the grunt for some time before her eyes lidded with a slow, deliberate blink. Then, apparently done with him, she began washing a dark-tipped paw.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:18 am
"Ah...yes, I only learned what I could of it myself from some medics and the few other conscious Rockets left on the ship ride back to base," Nakura answered. "I suppose a 'bird made out of bacon' probably sounded like the rantings of a delirious man, but it's true~ In my fleeting glimpse, I didn't even realize the thing was a pokemon at first, let alone a 'bird'."

If he just reached out his boot to 'accidentally' kick that bothersome creature...but no, its trainer would definitely notice. At last, he finally appeared to be released from the intensity of her gaze as she turned her attention to her own grooming.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm
"..estimated nineteen feet, what the f-" Whatever Hayes was going to say next was interrupted by the elevator doors opening. The blond poked his head out, blinked at the gym-like surroundings, and ducked back inside. "'Kay, B3," he muttered to himself as he punched the next button up.

As the doors closed again, the tech looked at Izaya over his glasses, then back down at his Rocketdex. "Anyway. That's rough, first time out after.. you said jail?" Images and text flicked by rapidly on the little holo-screen, pausing on some orderly text fields with a person-shaped photo off to the side.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm
Hardly bothering to remark on Hayes' comments, Nakura crossed his arms over his chest and tried to suppress the urge to tap his foot. Other than serious, his expression was pretty much impassive.

"Yes," he replied calmly, but that was all he said. He kept his gaze on Hayes' face, stubbornly refusing to obey his first impulse and attempt to find out what the elite was looking up or otherwise doing.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers