• Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:37 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
kamilah shook her head trying to get sobered up

didn't you hear me blue-haired guy? i said there was an inn in town and i also invited you to stay with us~ then i warned you that we are indeed fugitives!

she laughed and gave a stern look

we want to bomb the aggregation! cause they have a sore loser among them!

kamilah grasped aishe's hand

we are in an allyway right now aishe, it's kinda gross but i mean at least we aren't in the bar anymore
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:47 pm

User Image
Bethany "Red" Clyde
Teenage Revolutionary
Monster and proud! Is that gonna be a ********' problem?

"Oh."

Red wasn't sure how to react to Kamilah's description of what she had just been through, so she just said.

"..I know that feel, bro."

Then another man approached, asking for a place to stay. The other redhead seemed to offer him a spot among her group, but Duke didn't seem to keen on that. Also Duke was being like...super gentlemanly. What was it with guys in this town lately?

"Swearing is caring?"

She said, chuckling a bit as she justified Kamilah's drunk vocabulary. However, all other events seemed to lose importance as Kamilah said one thing: bomb the Aggregation. Red's grin turned to a serious expression as she put a hand on Kamilah's shoulder to steady the drunkard.

"Are you serious about bombing the Aggregation? Cause I want IN. I wanna blow those ******** up!"

She said, becoming more passionate the longer she spoke, a fire in her eyes. Kamilah might notice that the hand on her shoulder was also becoming warmer gradually, until at one point it would be too hot to touch.

Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
james looked at her well your friend here confused me, i'm sorry. i dont mind that your fugitives, as long as your nice to me. also who is that? i'm new here and i dont understand. he said looking at all of them, he looked to the other women, i take it its not a good guy.
The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke looked at the guy and nodded...

Yeah they are bad guys...I mean they are trying to kill all the creatures that aren't human...I'm human...but it's still not a cool thing to do...so I decided to help fight against them...their cause is unjust...it's not like creatures can help being creatures...

He thought he should add...

You can join...everyone is welcome just don't go up to them and kill them...I mean I prefer planned out situations and what not...

He said to Red

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:58 pm
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
kamilah smiled as she sobered up a bit

I'm against them because they started it!

she laughed

i'm neutral towards all this but to be real, those creatures have harmed many. Though there are some that haven't done anything wrong....like pitbulls!

she smirked at duke

man if we don't kill wretch this time at least it'll double our bounty! i feel like i'm beating you.
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 am
User Image
james looked at them, ok well, i'm human i just want a place a to sleep to night, i don't think i want to get involved with that kind of thing.
Your not human i am proof of that you just better hope you can keep your temper. or they get to meet me. James smiled at them, now waiting to see what they were going to do.

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

User Image
Bethany "Red" Clyde
Teenage Revolutionary
Monster and proud! Is that gonna be a ********' problem?

Red looked at James curiously as the man confessed that he was new, he was gonna learn a lot in a short amount of time if he hung around them, seeing as how they were already planning an attack on the Aggregation. Her face hardened the slightest bit when Duke announced that he was human, and Kamilah seemed to show that she was too. Bummer. Red had hoped that they might be creatures in disguise.. Oh well.

"Well, I'm one of those 'creatures' you're talkin' 'bout, and I wouldn't choose to be anythin' other'n that!"

She announced, crossing her arms and looking at them pridefully. They had shown that they had nothing against monsters, but she still felt threatened surrounded by so many humans.

"If they mess with me, I'll rip their ********' throats out."

She said to Duke defiantly, she was showing some serious hatred towards the Aggregation, but then added

"But if you've got a plan, I'll follow it, unless they come at me first."

It did seem wise to plan something out, for once.
Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:52 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke looked at Red...

we don't have a real plan...that's what I want to do plan it out..and I need people not to go poking the bear in the mean tie unless they aren't apart of our group...

he sighed...he then looked at James

That's okay...just don't hurt us and we will leave you the hell alone...unnecessary violence isn't the goal...NO matter how much my drunken friend makes it sound that way..

he gestured to Kamilah...

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:02 pm
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah poked Duke's cheek

hey now! this isn't random! he could have killed me!

The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

james smiled and nodded at them don't worry i wont say a word, hell if you feed me ill do anything you want. i swear to god that has to be the dumbest thing i think you have ever said! you where doing so good, with not telling them your a werewolf, then that. just wow. James smiled trying to not start an argument with himself at the moment. so yea is it ok with everyone if i stay one night with you guys?

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A bunch of kids...never underestimate
'' You never know how strong you're until being strong is the only choice you have.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Miguel Caballero Rojo - The ''Devil son'' ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

It had been a long day for the man walking down the ally his massive sword in his right hand fallowed by four magic rings. The man walked with pride his head held high. The Spanish mercenary had a job to do kill a certain female named Kamilah,and all who got in the way. This job was petty at best but, the job paid well. When he saw his intended target and all who were about his yellow eye's gazed at all of them.

Kamilah you're wanted you already know what this means the the man spoke with a thick Spanish accent(sexy/dark and all that jazz). He already knew her noble friends would come to her aid so, why waste time? With his will alone he activated the sapphire gem on his ring. Everything got cold and then came the snow that came from the ring itself! A blizzard a magic blizzard that started to freeze the alleyway walls in thick ice.

This was going to be a cold day for them at least the man was not effected by the cold. He was hoping to wrap this up he had more important things to do and then some. He didn't need to kill them( her friends) and he was not in the mood to be totally heartless. The thick blizzard would not only freeze them it would make cut their vision in half. In a narrow place like this just made it more effective a great trap

Battle Them - Fighting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''The power to grasp freedom is all I need.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 pm
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
User Image
Kamilah gazed at the snow in awe

WANTED?! oh well i guess i knew i was wanted....BUT you're not taking me to that man! he's kinda a huge p***k.

she laughed and shivered

wow that's so cold maybe i won't feel my copious amounts of wounds when i fight you! what are you anyway?

she seemed like she was taking the whole situation like a joke
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:05 am
User Image

james stood up looking at the sudden snow then the pirate that walked up, James's eyes were glowing yellow, now being a werewolf had its perks, as he could see just fine in this snow, and he could not feel the cold. he stood next to of his new friend, you go away, you can have her. you sound so stupid you know that?

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 am
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

Divinoxia was out flying about and decided to cause a bit of trouble because why not. She wouldn't try and blow up a whole building...just part of one. Seeing a good place to land explosively. Divinoxia dove from the sky like a purple falling star and aimed for a little back alley which apparently had people in it...oh well she'll slightly away from them. Since she was in dragon form and the alley was small, a slight change was in order and before landing, She switched forms. As the dragon landed a good fifty feet away from the group, she slammed her palm into the ground and caused a small shadow energy blast. Nothing big or dangerous but enough to make her slightly happy.

The blast was strong enough to blow back anyone that was not expecting it. Divinoxia stood up and dusted herself off with a smile on her face and sparkle in her eyes. "Ahhhh...that was fun. Hm? oh...humans.. and others. I wonder if they'll sharpen my claws for me? It would be nice." Then it hit her. The explosion knocked away the snow and ice but the cold hit the dragon like a bullet. Divinoxia curled up and started growling. "HEY! Put away the ICE DAMMIT! Its summer!" She growled shivering horrifically. She formed her shadowy wings and wrapped them around herself.

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Like a Freezer D<
₪I’m where ∞ An Alley I think
₪My task ∞ Pssh
₪Current form ∞ Human
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

Overlord Etna-l

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:32 am
Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A bunch of kids...never underestimate
'' You never know how strong you're until being strong is the only choice you have.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Miguel Caballero Rojo - The ''Devil son'' ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The red head was not shocked to see him she was actually excited if that was the right term. He knew not much of this strange land so,he was unsure if they were all laid back....or stupid(lol).She declared that he would not be taking her back to that man! Yes that man who belong to Aggregation the leader he went by the name Wretch......ya whatever.

That we can agree on him and his entire crew of imbeciles but, the pay is good but not good enough. Miguel was hinting at the fact that he didn't like the aggregation as much as the people being plagued by them! When she asked him what he was he felt the need to not tell her she was dead-woman after all or maybe not. I'am half vampire I hail from Spain I come from a Mercenary band that now reside in this country.

Miguel notice the blue haired man not effected by the cold he was not human. Not phased by the words''you can take her' because he had seen a lot of people in his fifty years of life he knew the ugly from the good. Still those words gave him pause was he just bluffing...it did not matter. Then he made a crack about him sounding stupid or was he talking to the girl...it did not matter he did feel the need to ripe his tongue out trough his teeth(the blue haired guy's tongue).

As you wish boy before he could move to his target he heard the sound of wings beating. Reacting on impulse he stabs his massive blade into the ground to keep himself from being swept away. It was a dragon turned human what in the hell. The purple haired lass was complaining about the cold. Turning of the power of the ring by severing his will to it the blizzard died down.

This was a golden opportunity he could use her but, first he needed to get his target. Miguel pulled forth a pouch of gold wrapped up neatly the man is a famous Merc after all he wouldn't be broke.He tossed it to the dragon's feet. Five hundred gold pieces if you help me escape I know how much you dragons love your gold. He spoke these words as he walked over to the purple woman his eye's turning crimson.

I need a ride he said calmly before facing the other people as he did he placed his sword on his shoulder(like his pic) time to get to work.

Note: I don't know if the red means he was thinking it I was just going with the flow. The next thing that happens well you already know XD.

Battle Them - Fighting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''The power to grasp freedom is all I need.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash