User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

"Oh, well, you missed a lot. Blood everywhere." She told him with a grin. Rolling her eyes at his tease, her grin wiped off, she chuckled. "Can't really find out now. It could possibly be both though." Watching him step forward, she simply stood there with a curious expression. He had said if the two can make it peaceful. Of course not. Wrench literally had no hope. "Impossible." She said, her voice loose and an insane smile played on her features, though it didn't last long as her lips curled back down. He had explained that he didn't know anything from that night. "Pfft, it must've been you...Though I doubt you weren't even on the verge of getting drunk. You must have still been a bit sober..." She said playfully, stepping forward with a hop in her step. She looked up to the Clocktower to see others already there. And Wrench made a disappointed sigh and expression. "Well, there are others in the Clocktower already. Was expecting no one to be there. How about we go to the peak of the tower? Bet we could see the whole of Hawthorne from there without any disturbances. Plus, no windows to keep the winds out of our hair. And if we're at the right position, there won't be to much sunlight."

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her and chuckled at her comment on the war, but it didn't interest him as much as it should have. He then looked to the tower and closed his eyes once more before hearing her say something about his sobriety and shook his head. "As the blood runs cold, so does the memory. " He then looked at her as she saw the other people in, and asked to go to the top. He looked to her and looked to his bandaged hands, he then swept her off of her feet and began to the tower once more, he then put his foot on the wall and closed his eyes. He start to concentrate before a big burst of lightning surrounded the both of them as he jumped on the wall and ran upwards. He sped until he reached a window where he jumped in and slide, narrowly avoided a few cogs before stopping, they were dead in the center of the tower. "Let's start here."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:19 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
Kamilah sighed suddenly

good you're not wretch, no headache here. Oh wait yes there is, i'm being abducted.

She laughed and looked at the dragon

well i'm sorry i can't fly! i'm perfectly fine watching from stable structures.

Refraction Theory
Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Nier closed his book and slipped it back into his back pocket. He looked towards Kamilah than towards the dragon. "And what do you mean by that? Am I not good enough?" He said, harshly towards the dragon. He rolled his eyes and took out her payment and tossed it to her. Next he turned to face Kamilah. He was a bit confused for she knew she was being abducted but she was not putting up a fight. No matter.. made his job a whole lot easier.

User Image

Twitchylessthanthree

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:09 am
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
Kamilah gave a cocky little smirk to nier

no offense but you're not what i expected either~

she then gazed out the window again he smirk fading slightly but returning very shortly

Now we all can spend quality time together atop this beautiful clocktower! no reason to be in such a hurry to get me back to the aggregation

she smiled at the thought of that actually working but nier seemed pretty passive so it just might. maybe. Kamilah winced slightly as some wind from outside brushed against her fresh wounds and reminded herself that perhaps fighting would not be the best option.

Refraction Theory
Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:51 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

Divinoxia looked at the boy ans smirked. "No. You're not but the gold is nice enough. I was expecting much more. Much more." The dragon smirked again and formed her wings and turned her arms into their dragon form. She bega the rake her claws against the wall. "So What is this Aggregation I keep hearing about? From what I hear, It just another food group for me to feast upon. Luckily for you I just ate." Divinoxia said condescendingly to the both of them. She wasn't affected by a human trying to talk down to her. In the end she could just eat him.

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Bitchy
₪I’m where ∞ Clock Tower
₪My task ∞ Something
₪Current form ∞ Human/Dragon
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench didn't even have time to respond as she was swept off her feet by Zhao. Running up the damn building and jumping into a window once he saw one. Getting off, she inhaled, then exhaled. Obviously surprised by the sudden sweep off her feet. She cleared her throat. And looked over at Zhao with an angry frown. Putting one hand on her hip, she flicked his forehead with her other free hand. "Dammit Zhao! At least tell me if your gonna do that!" She scolded him. Looking away with a sigh after her scolding. She looked up at the spiral stairway going up. "Well... to go to the most top, we'd have to crush our way to the top..." She said, before cringing in disgust at her thought. She would not, and never do such a thing. "I don't wanna disturb the guys up there, so how about once we're near to the top, I can use my magic to get up there and you use your lightning! Easy?"

User Image

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:29 am

User Image
Nier just rolled his eyes and ignored the women comments. He leaned back and gazed out the window, the view was quiet lovely. "A non-human who knows nothing about the aggregation, I am shocked." He was, by far, very shocked. The Aggregation was a group who wanted to eliminate all non-humans. He would think they'll know who they were. He shook his head before pushed off the wall and grabbed Kamilah by the waist. He tossed her over his should before turning to the dragon. "Ich werde meinem Abschied .. cya" With that he left with Kamilah, back to the Aggregation. ~Exits~

User Image

Twitchylessthanthree

Translation: I'll be taking my leave.. cya  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 am
~exit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He limbered up his shoulder as he looked to her and got flicked. He rubbed his forehead and looked to her with a frown, unseen under his bandages. He then listened to her say that they had to bust up. He then let out a chuckle and put his hand on her shoulder as he replied to her, "Well, do you truly think it would be that much of a battle to the top?Couldn't we walk up and around. It's not like you're the most intimidating person in the world." He told her as he took her hand and walked towards the steps, "Besides, It's not like I can move through lightning, I can just do the Coat think as a defense mechanism. Who wants to touch lightning. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN
Gonna be limited to what to my time on, so I can on;ly be on a few times a day.

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench furrowed her brows as he had told her she wasn't the most intimidating person in the world. Wrench obviously felt slightly offended, because, she did try. At times, only to have it fail. Okay maybe he said was true. But Wrench was stubborn, and stubborn will she remain. "Hey! I try to be intimidating! Just doesn't work..." She said, her words turning into a mumble as it trailed to the end. Height and looks didn't always help. And her petite figure really failed at that. Getting taken by her hand, she was dragged towards the stairs. Stumbling a bit. She fortunately and thankfully didn't fall. "Oi oi oi, at least slow down! A lady 's getting her crap together here!" She remarked, a hint of anger in her voice. Her mood instantly changing like the usual moody person she was. "Well, sorry for not knowing." Her tone sarcastic, but showed a hint of apology. Of But was hidden by her angered and pouty childish expression.

User Image

{OutOfChat: Posts will be slow for me if you haven't seem my statuses too >.<}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His head turned to her as her attitude switched. His eyes closed, with an unknown emotions while he replied to her, "Trying isn't the thing." His steps slowed while he looked around and caressed his thumb across her hand and looked to her, trying to act that he didn't do it. He muttered a few things while he looked around the tower. His ponytail bounced as he turned his head to her and rubbed it with a set of lazy glares. "With that attitude I doubt it."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:45 am
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia huffed at the boys response but grinned. Humans were such bothersome little creatures. They had their uses, but only as entertainment, slaves and food. The dragon heard people below her coming to here level in the clock tower. Turning to the window, Divinoxia raised a shadow sphere and from it shot a beam that took out 10 foot square section of the wall. She then dove out the hole in the wall and transformed into her dragon form letting out a ear piercing roar heading for what caught her eye.

--{Exits}--

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Destructive
₪I’m where ∞ Leaving Clock Tower
₪My task ∞ Don't have one
₪Current form ∞ Dragon
O.o.C

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Peetacopter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench puffed out her cheeks. "Fine." She said, her stiff gaze loosening up. She had no intentions of starting another argument between herself and with Zhao. Since they usually end with a big boom. And Wrench didn't really want that right now. Drawing out a sigh of agitation. Her eyes moved to the windows to see a purple dragon fly out the clocktower and letting out a roar. Wrench, taken aback by the sudden roar and the appearance of a dragon and in awe. Wrench shook her head to get out of the daze. And looked back at Zhao, regaining the irritated mood. But her eyes were much more loose, and less malicious. Her voice though, became loose. "Well, are we there yet?" She asked, her eyes rather tired.

User Image

{OutOfChat: Derpy post. Will do better next post hopefully =w=;;}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He looked to her as she got into the old mood set and sighed lightly as they continued on their tedious stair walk. He let his eyes close, concentrating on sounds around them, trying to figure out who would be the ones in the hold above, but his train of thought was interrupted as a dragon flew by and roared. He looked at it with a gaze that didn't look pleased, until he said, "Oh look, A dragon...I haven't seen those in centuries." His hand then touched his tap and smoothed it on his arm.He then listened to his maiden ask the question of location that made him turn his head. "Not yet honey suckle." He joked while he continued on, seeing the top nearing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces