Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm
RosesandBlood

"That sounds good to me." Makar pulled his cell phone from his coat pocket, skimming over the text that had been sent to him. Nothing that he would have to worry about until tomorrow. Burgers sounded good right now anyways. Something that would be quick. They would be able to get in, eat and get out. "That's fine. There's one not too far from here. Won't take long to walk to." Makar put his phone back into his coat pocket. As they started walking, Makar kept a decent pace so Wynn and Nurse wouldn't have to play catch up. If it was just him, he would take long strides, his pace often fast. The man looked down at the other as he asked him his first question.

"My height? Six feet and three inches." Makar didn't question why Wynn was asking him, seeing how the boy couldn't actually see his height. Makar slowed his pace even more as he watched the young man quickly ask him questions. "Slow down there." He laughed a little. "I.. I guess you can touch my face." Though the thought was odd, again it wasn't for Wynn. Makar reached up to his own face, feeling the scars on his chin, jaw and over his eyebrow that caused hair to stop growing over the once damaged skin.

He felt the tense skin between his eyebrows, a scowl almost always found on his face. He realized how often he clenched and unclenched his jaw from stress, anger and habit. Makar lowered his hand when he had enough feeling up his own face. "It's relaxing for me and keeps me busy and of course it's bad for you which is why you should never do it." Makar started walking again, giving time for Wynn and Nurse to catch up with him. "You're quite a curious one, aren't you?" It was actually quite a shock that Wynn wasn't constantly in trouble because of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Thinking about it Wynn found it suited his idea of the man. Tall and lithe was what he had going in his head. HIs pace was swift but Wynn was sure the taller man wasn't walking as fast as he could, which was nice of him. Wynn laughed at Makar and smiled. "Sorry too many questions? I can't help it. I want to know about you..." He said having to start walking again. "I won't. Neena wouldn't let me anyways." Licking his lips he sniffed the air. Already he could smell food and it made his mouth water.

Following Makar into the restaurant he couldn't help but grin to himself. Neena would be sooo mad at them getting greasy food like this but Wynn couldn't help it! It was delicious food. Of course he kept a good hand on Nurse's harness as they walked and pulled his dark glasses over his eyes that pegged him as blind. Keeping close to Makar so he could help him out Wynn tilted his head to the side to listen to the chatter around the restaurant.

"So what should we get?" he asked tugging Makar's sleeve and looking up towards where his face should be. After they ordered and sat down Wynn made sure Nurse was settled at his side happily eating a treat. Shifting a bit he leaned forward. "Can I touch your face now?" he asked eagerly, fingers wiggling against the table. The moment the other man relented his hands sought out the others face.

He feathered his fingers over the man's cheeks, to his chin to finger the scars there all across his jaw, then he moved towards his nose and up to his brow, smoothing the lines there he smiled. The man must frown a lot. Next he felt around his hairline and ears and ran his thumb over Makar's lips. All in all he must have had a handsome face.

"You must be handsome...." Wynn said pulling his hands away.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar opened the door, letting Wynn and the dog a head of him before following in himself. People stopped to look first at Wynn, Nurse then at him. Makar glanced down at the young man as he pulled on the glasses. "You shouldn't have to wear those." He bit at the inside of his lower lip, a habit he could never seem to break. "Whatever you want." Makar told him what was on the menu, going over everything they offered. They waited for a bit before they were up to order. Makar paid for their meals and led Wynn to an open booth, sitting opposite of him.

"What?" Makar glanced around them before sighing through his nose and leaning forward. "Yea, sure." He guided Wynn's elbow until his hands touched his face. Makar closed his eyes soft hands ghosted over everything. His straight nose, broad and strong chin and jaw. As Wynn smoothed the stressed skin between his eyebrows, Makar clenched his teeth. He opened his eyes to watch Wynn as he pushed his hands up his forehead to his hair line and down to his ears.

Lastly, Wynn ran his thumb over his lips and his eyes closed again. They were slightly dry from the cold, dry wind. To say Wynn's hands left him feeling a little drunk was a understatement. Opening his eyes again, Makar watched as the small hands retreated from his face. He didn't say anything to that. Their order was up and Makar got up to get their food, bringing it back with the drinks. "Here's yours." He even unwrapped it before setting it in front of him along with everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled a bit at the man's thoughtfulness to him. But he did wonder how he got so many scars on his face alone. It made him a bit sad to think someone would hurt another so badly to leave a mark. When Makar got up the younger man felt the back of his neck where he had his own scar from falling as a kid. He'd gotten pretty banged up as a child because he didn't have sight but his scars pretty much faded as he aged. Makar's seemed pretty new. Puckered and probably easily seen. Chewing his lip he rubbed the back of his neck while petting Nurse.

"Huh?" he snapped out of his thoughts hearing the other's voice. "Ah, thanks." He smiled in his general direction and dusted off his hands to eat. Picking up his double cheeseburger and taking that first bite had him groaning in pleasure. "Unhealthy food is soooo delicious why does it have to be so bad for you?" he asked half closing his eyes to eat. Nurse looked up at them and licked her chops but knew better than to beg.

Wynn devoured his food like he had been starving yet he had used good manners all the while doing it. After wiping his mouth he set back and fed Nurse another treat from his pocket for her good behaviour. "That was so good, thank you for the meal, Makar. Neena doesn't let me eat out often." He flashed a guilty child's smile at him. "But I'd eat it every day if I could. Thank you. Do you want me to pay you back for the food?" Because Makar went ahead and ordered everything then paid without asking Wynn to pay for his share of it.

"What are you doing after this? Did you want to walk around with me some or do you have work today?" Wynn asked curiously. If Makar was free he wanted to spend time with him but didn't want to be a bother. Then again Neena wanted them to be friends so maybe bothering him was a good idea... Still he just didn't know. It was a bit hard to guess how people were feeling sometimes.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:04 am
RosesandBlood

Makar watched Wynn take the first bite of his burger, grinning at his reaction. He bit into his own food. It wasn't anything spectacular, just junk food. It had the same flavor Makar expected it to and yet, Wynn was just raving about it. Another little privilege he took for granted. The food before him didn't go nearly as fast as Wynn's went. The kid was just inhaling it all. "Might want to stop to breathe." Makar picked up his cup, drinking from the straw. As he looked around, he saw a few people staring at him. He knew what they were thinking. He didn't exactly look like everybody else, no just in nationality, but the way he dressed.

Though more casual, his clothes were on the finer side. A scowl on his face and strong eyes. It was obvious to anybody who knew what a Yakuza was. Makar glared at the two men and they quickly looked away, back to their food. "No problem and it's good that she doesn't." Makar wiped his own mouth with the napkin. "No, don't worry about it, my treat." He finished his burger before he sat back.

Thinking about it, he did have something to do but that something was currently tied to a chair in the basement of an assumed abandoned warehouse. That something could wait, he wasn't going anywhere. "I'm free and a walk sounds nice." Makar threw away their trash before leading Wynn out. He hadn't had any of his fries so he offered them to Wynn. In all honesty, he didn't eat them so Wynn could. Seeing him smile made living a little easier.

"I gotta ask, how old are you? You look fresh out of high school." Makar scratched at his jaw, a newly healed scar still itching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:09 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn was happy to eat the fries that Makar didn't want. "Thanks," he ate them while walking with him. "Hm, maybe we could go shopping or to a movie." He suggested. While he couldn't watch the movie he could listen and it was a kind of fun for him. Blinking he stopped and looked up to the man's voice. Highschool? Did he really look that young? Cupping his own cheek and smoothing fingers over his skin he tilted his head.

"I'm twenty-five. I'm only a few years younger than my sister... How old are you?" he asked back popping the last of the fries in his mouth. So far he was sure the other man was older than him, he gave off an air of maturity. Well, unless he was with Neena and then they fought like kids.

Smiling he chuckled. "You never did tell me if you were handsome or not. I suspect you have to be. Your bone structure is really good and your skin is soft... I bet you have a good body and coloring too." Wynn thought it would be fun to tease the man a bit. Looks didn't matter to him but if it did it was always said that it was better to be good looking. "Anyways, what would you like to do? Just walk? or go somewhere?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:41 am
RosesandBlood

Makar slipped his hands into his coat pockets, taking a slow stride once again as he walked next to Wynn. "Ah." Makar laughed and shook his head. "Old." He wasn't shy about his age, never had been. "Thirty two years." He wasn't nearly as old as some of the others in his family, but he was also older than the disposable ones. They never called him anything other than Butcher. Makar couldn't help but to wonder if Wynn would be so kind and easy going around him if he knew who he really was.

"Well, if I say I am, then I'm conceded and if I say I'm not, then I have low self esteem. Isn't it that t how it works?" Makar laughed. Did he find himself handsome? He wasn't even sure. Every time he looked into the mirror he only saw the amount of blood he had spilled in his life. "If I were to say, then yes, I do think I am and yeah, your guesses are right." He looked down at Wynn, grinning at how cheeky the kid was. It was a small tease and cute to boot when coming from the other.

"Anything is fine. Why don't you chose?" Makar offered before pulling another cigarette from his coat. He turned his had as he blew out the smoke so it wouldn't blow in Wynn's direction. "So what do you usually do to keep yourself busy?" Makar held the cigarette between his teeth as he spoke. There weren't a whole lot of people in the park and this area wasn't his territory so there was no worry about a lackey coming up to him while he was with Wynn. Neena obviously stressed how she wanted to keep Wynn out of all of this. The kid had her for a sister, it was never a one hundred percent guarantee that he wouldn't eventually get sucked up into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn quickly counted up the age difference and shrugged. "It's only seven years. Me and Neena are five. It's not that bad... I mean she dates really old men and stuff..." he made a face. With Neena he knew she was seeing older men because if she ever came back home drunk or tipsey it wasn't the usual things that she bitched about. Young lovers had fights her problems were because he was too busy or too important or yada yada yada. Sighing he closed his eyes to think.

"I wanna go somewhere. What kind of movies do you like? I like just about anything so long as the story is good behind it." The younger man said then giggled. "It'll be like a date or something. Dinner and a movie." His laughing face was turned up towards Makar a moment before he looked down to Nurse. "Well, most places let in service dogs so it should be okay for her to go with us." A few times though some people had thrown a fit when Wynn brought his huge dog into places. Of course they always felt like complete asses when he showed them her license as a service dog to the blind. Still it upset him to be treated so alien when he went out. Though so far with Makar he felt normal.

Still it was a bit nerve wracking too try and make a new friend. Usually it was a lot easier to hang out when one person wasn't blind. "Oh yeah, what kind of music do you like?" He questioned tilting his head. "Personally I listen to opera..." he smiled with his eyes closed. "You hear the whole story and don't even need to open your eyes... Isn't that marvelous?" his pale eyes opened to peer straight out. "But it's hard to understand if you don't try to get into it."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 pm
RosesandBlood

"Do you not like that? That she dates older men?" Makar pulled the cigarette from his mouth, holding it in his hand as he looked down at the young man. The look Wynn had next kept Makar from asking anything else about the subject, he didn't want to set anything off with the other. So when he said he wanted to go somewhere, changing the subject completely, Makar didn't question or push for answers. He was not interrogating anybody, he was just talking to Wynn. "Anything is fine with me." Makar dropped the cigarette, stepping on it to put it out. After how the subject of his sister and older men seemed to upset him, Makar was surprised when Wynn said it was like a date. It had him laughing.

"Yeah, a date." He laughed again, glad that Wynn couldn't see that he was looking at him. Almost every move the young man made didn't go unnoticed. He didn't realize how far he was falling. Makar watched Wynn's lips as he spoke, not really hearing what he had said, just watching him. Thankfully, he caught the last part and easily put the rest together. "Even if they don't we'll take her inside." He reached up, daring to set his hand on top of Wynn's brown hair, moving his hand down to the back of his neck. Keeping it there for a moment, he removed his hand.

"Surprisingly enough, classical." He had a few pieces that he loved to listen to while doing his job. "I've never really listened to opera before. Guess I'll have to give it a try then, right?" He grinned at Wynn when he closed his eyes, talking about finding the story in the words. Wynn was opening his eyes to a lot in just one day. He had never thought what it would be like to have no sight, to have to live out a life in darkness. "You really are impressive." Makar chuckled before leading the other to the theaters. He stood outside of it, looking at what they were playing. He read off the titles to Wynn, insisting that the other chose what to see, or hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:10 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn didn't really want to answer about his sisters lovers. She didn't know that he knew but he knew she kept lots of lovers. It upset him that she thought she had to do so to get money for it. It made him sad. Sighing he blinked up at Makar and flushed a bit in joy. The smaller brunette hadn't been on many dates really so his little joke being reaffirmed was a bit flattering. Then again the guy was being really nice about his dog too. Why he wasn't afraid of the hulking beast was a surprise, most people were really intimidated by Nurse.

"Classical? Oh, that's good. You have character then," Wynn smiled. So far Makar was turning out to be a great person... So why did Neena not like him? It was a mystery.

When they got to the theatre he was kind enough to let him pick the movie. Picking a horror film. Pulling on Makar's sleeve he beamed up at him. "I like horror films. How about you? You don't mind do you?" He asked as they walked in. "Since you bought lunch I'll buy concessions. Hold on." Going over he bought a date combo, since it was cheaper. Trying to carry it was difficult for him. "Oh... um," he tried to balance the drinks but wasn't able to do it. "C-can you help me?"  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:30 pm
RosesandBlood

"Horror is fine." They were usually dull to him unless if it was more suspense than the typical slasher films. Makar paid for their tickets and was asked about the large dog. He told them she was a certified seeing eye dog. The kid behind the register didn't question it after taking one look at Wynn. It pissed him off the way the kid looked at Wynn with... pity. He led the other in with a hand on the young man's lower back. "You don't have to do that, really." There really was no stopping him clearly. Makar was left standing in the lobby holding the tickets while the brunette ran off to buy snacks.

He followed the other, standing just outside the line, waiting for him. "Yeah, careful there." Makar took the drinks from his hands and anything else he couldn't carry all of. Wynn had to hold onto Nurse so the amount he had held onto for that bit must have been a hassle. "It's just down the hall." Makar touched Wynn's lower back again, keeping it there as he led the other. There was a lot of noise in the lobby and the halls towards the theater rooms, he didn't want Wynn getting left behind because he couldn't hear him.

People moved out of their way as they saw the large dog walking towards them. Makar handed off the tickets to the woman, keeping the stubs. Her eyes widened at the sight of Nurse. The theater they were in was quite empty for the time being. "Is anywhere fine for you?" Makar's hand shifted from Wynn's lower back to his hand to lead him through to the seats. "Maybe at the end? So she doesn't get cramped?" He was talking about Nurse. The dog was large but after being around her for a while, she wasn't as intimidating as she was the first night Makar saw her.

He wasn't new to animals. He actually had a cat at home, a cat he never spoke of and didn't want anybody to know of. The cat was rather large and more like a dog than an actual cat. It was a calico cat with green eyes. It did the oddest things and it grew on Makar. "This okay for you?" Makar led Wynn to the other end, letting the other hand the outer seat. He didn't even realize that he had been holding Wynn's hand still until then. "Sorry." He released it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:56 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Thanks," the younger man said handing off what he couldn't hold so that he could hold Nurse's harness. However, Makar took his hand instead. His cheeks flushed a bit. "Anywhere really so long as I can hear," he replied and let the man lead him to seats. Nurse was happy to be able to sit with her master and made happy faces at them before laying down to nap. Wynn got into his own seat and waited for the other to sit with him.

It was the small touches that Wynn noticed. A hand on his neck or back or holding his own. It was a bit odd yet flattering. Especially since it was a guy like Makar. He was even thoughtful to Nurse. Settling back he turn his head towards the other and left his eyes closed for a bit.

"Do you like animals? You seem pretty at ease with Nurse. Most people are afraid of her because of her breed... But you seem fine with her... that makes me happy. You're a good person." Smiling softly he left his eyes closed so he could listen to the man talk to him before the movie would start. "Why does my sister hate you so much? You aren't a bad person."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar sat next to Wynn, leaning back in the theater chair. The previews hadn't started yet and they had about ten minutes before the movie would begin. It felt nice to just sit back in a dimmed room and relax. Not worry about who was being a rat or if there was some fight breaking out. It was a mindless task, watching a movie. Not the kind of pleasure he ever really got. "I guess." Makar shrugged one shoulder. When Wynn said he was a good person, Makar slowly looked over to the young man.

No... no, he wasn't. It wasn't the first time Wynn had said he was a good person. There, he did it again. Though the words were not exactly the same, the fact is that Wynn really thought he was a good person. He was sure that if Wynn knew the truth, he wouldn't be saying all of this. If Wynn even knew what he was known as amongst his family and the other families, he wouldn't be saying that anymore.

Makar didn't want to say anything else, but he felt like he owed it to him to say something. "I have a cat." It was the only thing he could think of. "Found her in an alley near my house. She was small and filthy, mewling in a box on her own. I took her home. I've had her for a few years." It was the only thing he could think of to say, to break any tension that might have settled over them. "It's not a dog, but she's good company." Makar wasn't sure if he was fueling his image of being a good person or letting Wynn on a part of his life that nobody was apart of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn listened to Makar talked. Again he felt that the man wasn't showing all of him but that was okay. Everyone had secrects and it wouldn't be right to make him spill everything. Getting to know someone was a slow process and Wynn was more than happy to keep meeting the man. Smiling at Makar he couldn't help but seriously feel that the man was good. "How sweet... I'd want to pick up cats but Nurse would get jealous. As far as she's concerned I'm her boy. I'd hate to upset her," his smile didn't falter.

"What color is your hair and eyes?" he asked curiously. Colors didn't mean anything to him but the knowledge did help him try and paint a picture in his mind of who he was with. Colors and things only appeared to him as feelings and textures so what he really wanted to do was fondled the man's hair some. "Neena says I have blue eyes... but she has brown ones. Her gaze is a little stubborn when she looks at people. You can feel it when she's mad." He laughed softly and shifted in his seat to pet Nurse to check on her. Hearing her snuffle he shifted back.

"But I'm not really sure about yours yet.... It's not a pity look... but it's different." Wynn admitted to him. Of course he couldn't see the interest that Makar held in his eyes but he could feel the warm looks. It didn't feel bad at all it just felt like something new to him. It felt like how Neena looked at him; affectionate maybe? Were they friends that easily?

Soon enough the lights dimmed and the previews began playing. Wynn shifted so that he could lean back and close his eyes to listen. When the movie came on Wynn listened intently. He reacted to the sounds and music as if he could see so it was off but he jumped and got scared too. A few times he had to ask when it got quiet what was happening. He did end up holding onto Makar's sleeve at the point where people were screaming and dying horribly.

After the movie they waited a bit for it to clear out before leaving themselves. "Oh my god, that was freaky," Wynn laughed holding onto Nurse's harness with one hand and Makar's arm with the other. "I bet there was a lot of bloody stuff too huh." All in all he was in a great mood.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:15 pm
RosesandBlood

Thankfully, Wynn didn't continue on with calling him a nice person, gave him some ease. He turned his head to look at Wynn. "Auburn and light brown." He knew it didn't really mean much to the other, but it was nice to be asked something other than too personal questions. They might not be there right at the moment, but they were sure to come and they would. "You do have blue eyes. Very light blue eyes, almost white. Never seen it before." It was beautiful. Not like some blue eyes where they looked like the sky or icy blue eyes. Wynn's were more like fresh snow. Makar chuckled, shifting in his seat to sit up a little more. "Your sister's glare can burn a hole into the toughest man."

His laughter died down when Wynn mentioned the way his look felt. How did he look at Wynn? Now that it was mentioned, Makar tried to think about the way he looked at Wynn. Before he could say anything, the lights dimmed and the previews started. By that time, people had filled in the other seats. Makar sat back in his seat again, letting his body relax for the hour and a half of the movie. Makar picked at the popcorn, having no real interest in it at the moment. None of the movie was scary to Makar and he had seen more blood and worse deaths than in the film.

When Wynn jumped, he chuckled lowly and found it, dare he say adorable? The weight on his sleeve didn't bother him, though he did look down at where Wynn was holding onto it. When asked, he whispered what was happening. It wasn't a very scary movie for him, but that's not why he enjoyed it. He liked being able to relax for a bit and being around a very lively Wynn helped a lot. When they left the theater, it was starting to get darker. "Yeah, quite a lot." Makar laughed, finding joy in the way Wynn spoke. "Is there a time your sister wanted you home?" Makar looked at his phone, checking the time. A lot of time had passed, then again he had met with Neena in the park in the later afternoon.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff