Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 am
Rosie guessed she was a bit transparent about it, the fact that she stood there literally the whole time and was clearly having problems with the instructions was a dead give away as well.
"Its kinda scary I guess." She offered as a reply. "You know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:59 am
"Yeah, I know," the brunette agreed, expelling a breath. There were at least a dozen other things she would rather be doing with her time than this, but oh well. She attempted to fold her arms behind her back, failed due to her short arm, and so settled on just letting them hang at her sides. So much for that. "Why d'you think it's scary?" She could probably guess, but she much preferred to hear it from the blond herself - especially since they probably had different ideas of what about it was scary.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:20 pm
The blond smiled, though a blush crept over her cheeks and ears, shaking her head lightly as if sharing off a silly thought.
"I don't know~" She replied still just smiling through it, though feeling silly, of course she would be the only one to think so.

She didn't look at Sera though, keeping her eyes down as she continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm
It was fairly obvious, given the extensive blushing and how she avoided her gaze - plus having been best friends with her for several years didn't hurt - that Rosie wasn't being entirely truthful with her. "Nope," Sera said with a huff, pausing on the sidewalk and crossing her arms over her chest, "I call bullshit. I don't believe that for a second." Almost as soon as she said it, she started feeling guilty about it - if she didn't want to talk about something, then she'd hate if someone else tried to make her, so what right did she have to call out Rosie on something she obviously didn't want to talk about?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm
Rosie stopped when Sera didn't continue to follow, glancing back over at her friend with wide surprised eyes at her comment, only flushing further and fidgeting her back further up onto her shoulder.
"what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 pm
She hesitated; she could let it go and pretend it didn't matter, or that it was just whatever, or she could continue in a more direct manner. ...well, she usually always went with the most blunt, direct approaches, and she had already inadvertently started, and so why the hell shouldn't she just keep going? That was always what she did before, anyway, right? "What do you mean you don't know? I bet you know exactly why it's scary, you just don't wanna talk about it." And why would she? Sera sure as hell didn't want to talk about why she thought it was scary. "If you don't want to talk about it then fine, but don't try to lie and play it off like you just don't even know."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 pm
Rosie instantly felt bad, she didn't mean for it to be so obvious that Sera would get heated about it. "No, its just not something that should be scary." Rosie muttered in reply. "its not supposed to be," she finished with a gentle shake of her head, looking down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm
"Well," she said, then hesitated. Well, now she felt bad; partially for acting that way, partially for possibly making Rosie feel worse, but maybe mostly because she actually was scared too - and now Rosie was saying that it shouldn't be scary, they shouldn't be scared. But she was. "Well, I'm scared too, so," the brunette admitted rather reluctantly as she fidgeted a little, avoiding looking at Rosie too. "So, why're you scared?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:33 am
Blue eyes turned back up to her friend, though her hand didn't leg go of her beg strap it did loosen a little at her words.

"I'm scared becasue its important." She finally said, feeling bad for trying to dodge the subject when it was clear that it was bothering Sera.
"... what about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 pm
"Uhh," she started, then hesitated, her shoulders bunching a little as her gaze dropped to the sidewalk. "Well, that too, but..." Almost subconsciously she flexed her fingers, focusing on her hand and her short arm instead of the ground, "But... Also cuz I just have one hand," she said hastily, hesitated, then shuffled a little awkward as she added a little belatedly, "...I guess."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Rosie lowered her gaze down the hand that Sera was looking at, tilting her head and looking back to Sera.
"Why don't you get a prosthetic hand Sera?" Rosie said at length "They make ones that actually work like a hand... don't you remember Izumi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 pm
The suggestion that she get a prosthetic hand - the very same suggestion her mother had made countless times before over the past year - immediately made her tense up and her temper flare briefly. "Because I don't want one," was her immediate response, though she realized almost immediately after that her tone had been harsher than she wanted to speak to her friend, so she made an effort to calm down. "...sorry."

Wait, remember who now? "Izumi?" Sera echoed, focusing on that instead, though nothing in particular really came to mind. "Uhh... no," the brunette said at length with a frown. The name sounded vaguely familiar, but she couldn't put the name to a face.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 pm
Rosie blinked at the sudden outburst, but gave her a soft smile and shook her head.
"Why not thought?"

"Oh uh, Izumi was the girl with the robotic hand, she was our friend a while back. cute shy girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 pm
Rather than answer Rosie's question, she instead switched to the girl she was apparently supposed to know and remember. Knowing how she used to be, though, if she hadn't deemed the girl important or someone worth knowing, she didn't make any effort to remember them. Robotic hand, robotic hand... "Did she have blue hair," she said slowly with a soft frown, "and had weird lines all over her?" Was that the girl?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm
"Yeah, she had these micro chip kind of tattoos..." Rosie said, nodding as Sera seemed to remember  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff