Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]The Academy of Villainous Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:51 pm
☪Alexis

Martel☪

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
are you a saint, or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
with my heart on a trigger.
They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

Alexis nearly went into panic mode when the other offered to help him put together his computer. His computer was his life and he didn't want to let anyone ruin it. But, before he could even get a word in to stop the other, Fulgeo was working on setting up the mainframe. Oh dear lord if you exsist please don't let this grease monkey destroy my computer. I need it. He thought! as he tried his best to keep himself from freaking out. It took him a few minutes, but once he saw that the other actually knew what he was doing, Alexis calmed down and instead focused on connecting all of the wires to what was assembled of the main frame to the monitor. "I-I've already seen the workshop. It's really big sand it has a lot of heavy equipment. But don't ask me about what I saw because I really don't know." He murmured quietly, trying his best to be polite so as not to give the other a reason to mess up anything in his computer.

With what seemed like forever, but was actually only about twenty minutes, his computer was set up and ready to be plugged in. "Um, thanks for the help I guess..." He mumbled quietly as the other moved onto the bathroom. He doesn't stay in one place for very long does he? He wondered, letting out a silent sigh before plugging in his computer and turning it on. While he was waiting for the computer to turn on all the way he grabbed a sticky notepad and a pen out of the large bag before scribbling out a quick note on one of the post-it's and putting it on the computer itself. The note read, 'Hey don't let me stay on my computer for to long or I'll never come back. Just pull my chair out from under me or turn me around. I don't care something. Unless you want me out of your hair then just leave me. That works to. -Alexis.'

After he finished his note he went to work on setting up his computer once more. It would take time to set it back to his personal settings but what he was more worried about was the information in the flash drive that was around his neck. He waisted no time in removing the chain from around his neck and plugging the USB into the computer. Everything after that was pretty much a blur as he instinctually went about setting up his computer, and switching the mouse out with his wireless, left handed one. After a while he was slightly aware of someone behind him but he just couldn't bring himself to tear his eyes away from the screen. What ever the person wanted it would just have to wait. But, he just couldn't get over the feeling that he was forgetting to do something of the other...

knux33
How do you pronounce Fulgeo's name? My cousin thinks that it's Foil-geo but I think it's full-geo. are either of us right?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 pm
Fulgeo Reyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free
Nobody writes them like they used to
So it may as well be me

Here on my own now after hours
Here on my own now on a bus
Think of it this way
You could either be successful or be us

With our winning smiles, and us
With our catchy tunes, and us
Now we're photogenic...
You know, we don't stand a chance

After getting no response Fulgeo took a closer look at Alexis's screen himself, blinking at the note as he continued brushing his teeth. "Mmmm ... 'Never come back'? That sounds a little extreme, Alexis. I mean you stop to eat and drink, right? ... Yo? ... Hello? ... Wow you really are serious, huh?"

Without further ado, Fulgeo pulled Alexis's chair around so the other was facing him instead of the computer and it's streams of data, looking curious. "You know that sort of inattention will come back to bite yo in the a** someday ... you, you'll need like five bodyguards or something to keep you from getting your goose cooked." Shrugging the blond, turned to head to his bed. "Ya might wanna get yourself some shut eye; we've both got an early day tomorrow. And a tour! Now that's gunna be really fun, then we can both see just what this school has to offer! Isn't that sweet?" Fulgeo flopped back onto his bed, pulling his goggles off of his head and carefully putting them onto the nightstand.

Cisala Elden
((I truthfully have no idea; it's a Latin word, and as a dead language only scholars far more educated than myself probably have a clue as of how to properly say it. But I pronounce it Full-Geo myself C: ))

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:12 pm
☪Alexis

Martel☪

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
are you a saint, or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
with my heart on a trigger.
They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

Alexis had been in the middle of switching over a few minor files when he was suddenly turned around to face his roommate. He was a bit startle and more then a little dazed by the fact that Fulgeo had turned him around, breaking off his 'connection' with the computer. If he had been capable of reacting to the other in that moment then he probably would of been forced to agree but as it was he was barely comprehending what was being said to him, and it took him a few minutes to return back to reality. "Um yeah thanks." Night I guess." He mumbled quietly before shaking his head to clear his head. I really have to do something about that trance. He thought as he got up out of his chair quietly before turning off his computer monitor and heading over to his dresser and taking out his night clothes. He was about to start changing when he remember the there was someone else in the room with him. That was completely foreign to him because he had never had to share a room with anyone before.

I think I'll go into the bathroom. Alexis thought nervously as he grabbed a small bag out of the top drawer of his dresser and hurrying off to the bathroom where he quickly, but quietly locked the door. This is weird. I've never been this nervous about myself in front of my aunts... Maybe it's just because they're family and this new guy is a stranger. He thought calmly as he stripped out of his day clothes and put on his sweat pants, and a plain white t-shirt. Taking out the clips in his hair he set them next to the sink that didn't have Fulgeo's stuff by it before emptying the small bag he had broughten with him and sorting them out. After that he just simply went about washing his face and brushing his teeth before leaving the room quietly and turning off the light, and ended up curled around his pillow moments later ready for sleep to claim him.

"Good morning Fulgeo/Alexis, it's time to wake up for breakfast, marking the start of the second day of the integration period." The sound of two devices went off startling Alexis out of his sleep. He tried sitting up in his moment of panic only to end up falling to the floor with his blanket and sheets wrapped around him. He gave a yelp of surprise right before he hit the floor, knocking him out of his shocked state. "Not this again. Can't I ever wake up in the morning not wrapped around in fabric?" He yawned, to tired to be irritated at the moment. "One thing is for sure. I am defiantly changing the alarm to something a little less startling... Hey Fulgeo it's time to get up!" He called up to his roommate before trying to untangle himself, thankfully he wasn't to terribly tangled up in the blankets do he would have himself out in a matter of a minutes.

knux33
Thats what I had thought but I just wanted to make sure~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:01 am
Fulgeo Reyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free
Nobody writes them like they used to
So it may as well be me

Here on my own now after hours
Here on my own now on a bus
Think of it this way
You could either be successful or be us

With our winning smiles, and us
With our catchy tunes, and us
Now we're photogenic...
You know, we don't stand a chance

Fulgeo settled in his bed under his sheets, though he did raise an eyebrow before chuckling at Al looking like he'd almost begun to start changing before having second thoughts and scurrying over to the bathroom. The blond pulled the covers up snugly around himself and closed his eyes, already having done all the stuff necessary for sleep. Though, the next thing he knew he was awoken startlingly by the twin loud announcements from their halowatches. Fulgeo cracked open his eyes and groaned; it was too dark for him to see, despite some light filtering in from the closed-blind window. He reached towards the table by his bed blindly, grabbing his goggles and wondering at what the 'thump' had been as he got them over his eyes and turned them on, yawning.

"'m up," he mumbled in Alexis's general direction, sitting up and reaching for the light switch now that he could see-- though he paused halfway, arm outstretched as he noticed Alexis on the floor between their beds. "What 're you doin' down there?" Halfway through the question Fulgeo was smiling, putting two and two together to realize what Al was complaining about and what the thump must've been. "Nevermind. Hope they have coffee ..." the engineer said, turning on the light before pushing his goggles up to rest just above his forehead, hair a mess.

Fulgeo swung his legs around and stepped onto the floor, before kneeling down and grabbing an edge of Al's sheet in an attempt to help unwrap the other, tugging at it and chuckling. "Ya do this often, then?" Fulgeo's 'helping' was not very graceful; more like he was just heaving the sheet up so Alexis could roll on out of it.

Cisala Elden
((Aaaa, sorry for the long wait! My brain flopped =w= ))

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm
Cisala Elden
(Bumps~)  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items