Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] To Slay Dragons (Taken by Fowl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slay the Dragon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:00 pm
xXFoWLXx

Echonigh blinked at the human. "Well you didn't really try to kill me first now did you?" He asked tilting his head. "Besides I don't really like human. You aren't tasty at all," the gold teased with a grin. "A nest is a nest... What do humans call it?" Asking curiously he shifted a bit to watch the man a bit closer.

"Luca then, I am Echonigh the Gold, High Dragon and all that.... So, Luca. What is it you came here for? Please tell me that fool of a king didn't send you to slay the dragon? The one who's so fierce and deadly that he's a big trouble?" He sighed heavily blowing a bit of smoke through his nostrils. "What a load of bull!" He snapped and tapped claws on the ground. "They've left this castle for centuries and all the gold here is my own. How dare they try to take from me when I've left them well enough alone!"

Snorting more smoke he grimaced at the knight. "So tell me Luca," his eyes narrowed,"what is it that the king said I was doing this time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
RosesandBlood

“I didn't want to kill you…nor fight you in anyway…”Luca answered, with a sigh.”I mean if it came down to it, I would fight”He added. Hearing the other question what do humans call where they sleep? “Well we call them beds”He clarified. “I didn't know dragons could talk?”He said, finding this interesting…Well maybe it was possible reasoning with the other. “Echonigh…huh?”he repeated.

Hearing his question in regards to why he was here in general he sighed.”Yeah to slay you…that was a direct order from his majesty”He answered. “You have been stealing our source of food…”he answered, “Especially from my family’s farm.”He added. “It hit us hard when we couldn't produce enough food for everyone”He said, knowing his family has the biggest farm that had a ton of meat. “They didn't care about the castle that you live in…”he said.

“So have you actually met our king then?”He asked, as he gazed into the dragon's bright golden orbs. He had to admit it was a bit intimidating but the other didn't seem like he was going to hurt him? In fact the opposite which is strange? He would have expected the other to have killed him? Maybe he does have the wrong idea about the golden one.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:32 pm
xXFoWLXx

Staring at the human he puffed out a breath through his mouth. "Well of course I have. He's fat." Echonigh rolled a bit. "Hm, I didn't mean to poach but I have to eat too. If you humans wouldn't try to kill me then I could sleep more... But just because I killed a few cows? Really?" Sighing he rolled back and reached out towards the cage and ran a claw down the bars idly. "So if I can't have the cows then what should I eat? Humans? Goats, sheep, fish? Your horses?" the golden dragon asked curiously.

"As you have to eat to live so do I yet it seems every time I try to provide for myself you all object," he pointed out to him.

"Of course dragons can speak. We're not dumb... Just most of us don't bother with talking outside of our species..." Echo said pushing around a few gold coins. He was a bit sad that they really thought dragons were that stupid. Still it was okay for now so long as the humans let him be for a while.

"If you didn't want to kill me what did you want, Luca?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:50 pm
RosesandBlood

Luca couldn’t help but chuckle, at the other hearing the dragon’s opinion about the king. “Well there’s no lying about that...He’s not exactly a nice guy either”He said, sighing. “Its hard to actually get cows to mate”he said, as he knew from experience. There were only meant for milk, or meat if they can’t produce any results. “How about nothing We have?”He answered, sighing.
Hearing the other say they needed to eat to live so does the other. “Well there’s got to be other places for you to get food, instead of from us”he answered, a little boldly. He really should be afraid of this huge beast.

“I never said that!”He said, defensively. “I just didn’t know dragon’s can speak human”He reminded the other.”Oh I see…”he said.

“I wanted to persuade you and tell you to stop”The knight said. “I just wanted to know the reason why you were doing this”He sighed. "Now that I know, I can understand...Where your coming from?"He said.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 pm
xXFoWLXx

Echonigh rolled around a bit. "I didn't know. How was I to know about the cows..." he sighed laying on his back and blew a bit of smoke up at the high ceilings. "Well I'll lay off the cows and maybe go for deer or sheep." He said thoughtfully and rolled onto his stomach again. "Are you hungry?" the dragon asked. "I've never had a pet before. I hope your bed is good. I found it in this castle and changed the sheets for you. I don't use it."

Getting up from his gold it made that delicious noise he adored as he moved causing him to stretch like a cat. "I do have some of that cow cooked so I can feed it to you." He poked around the cage to make sure it was still shut good. "Do you need anything? Hm, it's not big enough so maybe I can find a chamber pot for you." The gold dragon said.

"I do promise not to eat your cows anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 pm
RosesandBlood

“I didn’t expect you to know and I had no intentions of fighting you”Luca said. To him fighting was a last resort if he couldn’t reason with someone. Watching the large dragon lay down on his back and puffing black smoke into the air. Hearing the other say he would lay off the family’s live stock! “Thank you, you have no idea how hard it is to get cows to mate”He said, so when a bull actually mounds a cow then it’s a big deal! “Only a little”He answered, which is a lie, he was starving! “What?!”He said, hearing the other say he never had a ‘pet’ before implying he was the pet. “I am NOT a wild animal”He answered, as he held onto the bars and he tightened his grip. There was no walking area it’s all just bed. The cage wasn’t too big at all. Long enough for a bed. If he stood on the bed he would hit his head.

“Please let me go”He glared a bit, not liking this idea at all. So it looked like he had made a deal with a dragon that he didn’t even realize until now. The other would lay off their live stock in exchange he had to be a prisoner here.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm
xXFoWLXx

Plopping down right in front of the cage and narrowing his eyes at the human. "Why should I have to do that?" He asked tail idly moving behind him. "I've always wanted to keep a human. Isn't that what you do when you get something you like? Keep it?" He said with a toothy smile. "I'll go get you some food." With that he got up and went to fetch the cow. Taking a few strips from it he carried it back to his new human and laid it out for him. "There you go. Eat..." he sat again and waited.

"Luca, hmmm...." it did seem to upset the human to be all locked up. "How about I keep you a while and then let you go... It's dreadfully boring up here all alone and I would like someone to talk to. I have a library~" he cooed to the man. "And lots of stuff I'm really not sure why humans keep them. I think it would be lovely if you enlightened me. Knowledge is a wonderful thing in life. In fact it's something any dragon would strive for." Dragging a talon along the floor in front of the cage he watched the man.

"What do you say? Stay a while and keep me company and I'll return you home. No worse off... I might even decide to part with a bit of my treasure if that's what it takes... Humans are greedy aren't they?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 pm
RosesandBlood

Only Luca of all people would be demanding and glaring at the dragon with no fear. He frowned, hearing the other say he always wanted to keep a human before! “But I’ve got a family to return home too…”He answered. Not that he could now really, he disgraced himself as a knight. Instead of following his king’s orders instead he did things in a different way. Seeing strips of the meat in front of him, it looked like jerky when they make it.

Seeing the food was nicely cooked, by no doubt the flames, he hesitantly took a small piece. He began to eat it cautiously. Just like any small animal they do things slowly. He blinked, a while? How long is a while? That meant something completely different to humans. “You must get lonely…huh?”He asked, the other. Seeing the having a library and wanted to know more?! He shook his head, hearing the other say his weakness…He loved to read. “I would have to agree there…Having knowledge in life does help”He answered. Hopefully this won’t be bad?

“You promise you’ll let me go?”He asked, hoping the other will keep is promise? Not realizing that this was probably a trap. “I don’t even care about your treasure”He said.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:23 pm
xXFoWLXx

The human ate meekly though his eyes screamed he was starving. Maybe he was showing the rare human manners! Chuckling he watched a moment more. "I don't want to," he pouted when the human asked for his freedom again. At the small amount of pity he got he nodded his big horned head and pouted more, milking it for attention. "It does.... I'm not dreadfully old but I'm a more social creature. Had I not just loved this castle I'd live closer to where the others would be but...." he gazed around in adoration at the stone walls. "It's so cozy up in this tower..." Echo sighed and swished his tail. "Besides it was abandoned for so long and all. Figured it would make a good home for me for a while. I just didn't realize my new neighbors were so prejudiced..."

Ah-ha! It looked like he caught the knight with promise of books. That made Echonigh a bit giddy. A human with a good mind was a true treasure to find. Oh, so he wanted a promise? Sure.

Bending down to look at the human eye to eye,"I give you my word Sir Knight, I will let you go." And a dragon's word was as good as any human promise because he would live much too long with the guilt if he didn't fulfill it.

"So then would you like to see my books?" He asked happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 pm

The brunette managed to eat both pieces of meat, feeling full now. He listened to the dragon and it felt pain striking his heart now, hearing his story. It wasn’t that he was that gullible, he could just sense the dragon’s loneliness and saw it in his eyes.

The man had a weakness for books and would read all day if he could. Not only that but he had a weakness for cute and pretty things. The man flustered a bit, realizing how wrong it was that he was easily swayed by books.

Seeing the dragon staring into his eyes and he nodded, seeing how close the other was. It was sort of bad that all the fear he had coming in here was completely dissipated. Hearing the others enticing offer he nodded, he mentally cursed to himself, from this.

"Okay"He said, softly.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm
xXFoWLXx

Echonigh grinned. "Alright then," he said and reached for the cage curling his claws around two bars and bent them apart, then he slipped his tail inside and picked the human up. It was pretty easy to then back up and start down the hall. He then lifted the man to his back. "I have collected a lot of tomes from all around the world. I so do love to read and I have the time too. Of course I've not moved them all just my favorites," the dragon happily chatted on to Luca.

A ways down the hall they came to stairs and the dragon slithered down them and to a double door room. Opening it the room was filled with shelves lined with books and piles of them around the room. "Well hop down and find something you like." He picked a place and hunkered down for the human.

Picking up a leather bound tome he sighed happily. "I love this one," he flipped the pages to the part he liked the most to breeze over it again. His tail lazily twitched and he sighed happily. Finally someone to talk to about his favorite things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 pm
RosesandBlood

Luca blinked, seeing the grinning dragon. He nervously smiled a tad, well he never would have pictured this from a dragon! Looks like these dragons are so misunderstood! Though this could be very well a trap! He shook his head, maybe he was over thinking things?! Maybe the dragon was genuinely lonely!

He watched Echonigh bending the bars and seeing he could get out. He watched as he slipped his tail in there. He flustered a bit, feeling him pick him up, like it was nothing! He then ended up riding on the dragon’s back! He smiled a bit, hearing him get excited by books. Looks like they shared something in common! Strange! Hearing the other he jumped off with ease, landing on his feet,”You sure?”He asked.

Seeing the library his eyes widened, with excitement. He looked like a kid in the candy store! “This is AMAZING!”He blushed. Seeing the book the dragon pulled out, he gazed at the book. He blushed more,”Wow…Even the book his beautiful, the way it was binded, the color”He said. He loved books a lot! “Have you read them all?”He asked.

xXFoWLXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:29 pm
xXFoWLXx

Echonigh grinned at the man and leaned the book towards him. "Isn't it lovely?" he felt proud the human noticed how well the book was cared for. "Oh? Well yes of course... Why would I keep books I never read." Blinking he sat up a bit more. "So you going to find one you want to read? Just be careful with the pages some might be fragile." Settling down again to read he watched the human.

Luca was a very interesting creature. Hopefully he was intelligent like he seemed. Talking about books would be fun. In fact being able to talk to someone but himself would be good. He was becoming a hermit  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff