Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm
"Good! First person I try to teach, too stupid for it. Now they have 9 fingers. Dummy..." She shook her head; so she might have gotten grounded for half a year for that incident, but whatever. This Fishy guy seemed way better with his hands!

Aija giggled at his complaining about technology. "Hehe, you said doodads... maybe you should take technology class! Learn all technology things, with the 'screen' and 'touch' and whatever! Or, you could be professional fixer of stuff forever. Is good, admirable job! Plus, pipes, can smash so much stuff with pipes." Man, if he carried around a pipe, Aija thought, he could beat up anything, and that would be so cool.

She grinned. "Or maybe, the trick is hitting someone you can tell won't hit you back! For... whatever their reason is," Aija laughed, shooting him a sly look. Hey, she'd gotten out of it unscathed, so she felt like she'd won. Hah. "Promoted? Yes! Then you have only one roommate." She sighed, "I should be promoted soon, I do believe. I hope my roommate does not fart in their sleep every night..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:42 pm
Clancy snorted.
"What did they do? Hold the wrong end or summat?"

He appeared to consider the idea of taking a class for all of two seconds before firmly shaking his head.
"Nah, luv, not for me. I like solid things; pipes and wires, tubes and gauges... You can tell how they're going to work, none of this fiddly tweaking, double click and press malarkey," he grinned "and, yeah; exactly- good heft pipe gives a good ol' whack, right?"

He caught the sly look, and shot one back, raising his eyebrows... Well, as long as she didn't try to kill him, and, to be honest, she seemed... mostly non-lethal... So far.
He was beginning to feel more confident again anyway.
"You just caught me by surprise, 's all. We'll have a blinkin' rematch one time, eh? Then we'll see... Oh? How long y' been here?" If she were to be promoted 'soon', then perhaps he could get a better idea of just how long he -really- could expect to be a trainee...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm
"Yes! Exactly! Except, is more like I threw the knife at them, and they tried to catch it. How stupid, right?"

"Well, whatever you are wanting, Mister Fish. Will you be going into engineering then? I do not know if there is division for plumbing... perhaps there is... hm." She'd look into it later. "Maybe you could go into field, and use large pipe as weapon! Ka-pow!" She made a swinging motion with her broom, this time at the air and not at anyone's face.

Aija snorted. "Oh yes, whaaatever! Off guard. Pff! Must always be on guard!" She jabbed him in the side with her fingers. "Or you get dead. See, but I am nice, and will not kill you. As for me, have been here, oh... month? Month and half? About this, yes! Hahah- oh!" Aija blinked, setting her broom up against the wall. "To get in room, use dex. Just... hold it, by the door thing." She pointed to the sensor by the door knob. "It will beep beep, and you are in! Am sure someone will come along and give you chores and training. Good luck, Mister Fish, do not forget to whack people with wrench! Will see you around, I must return to my brooming." And with that, she grabbed her broom and skipped off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 pm
"On purpose? Does sound like they were a few bowls short 'f a salad..." Clancy agreed, perplexed; why would someone try to -catch- a knife?

"There's a maintenance department, I checked," he replied with another roll of a shrug "that and engineering seem like the sort of things I'll be getting shuffled about and ordered around in, far as I can tell... But, aye, there's a bloody good idea." The red-head grinned, very glad she wasn't aiming for his face this time.
"Tell you what, that'd leave way more than a bloody bruise, eh? Yeah, yeah..." He waved his dex-hand dismissively.
"On guard, off guard, you bloody got me; oh, t'a very much for your kindness..." He would have poked his tongue out if he hadn't thought it too silly a thing to do.

Hm. So. The door needed the 'dex. He frowned at it for a moment, then tried it, and was rewarded with a beep-beep, just as Aija said.
"Huh. Guess we'll see how bloody long that stays working..." He did not have much confidence in the dex-system.
"All right, Miss Knife," well, if she was calling him 'Mister Fish'... "You go and get back to ya blinkin' pole-toting and I'll dent whoever's in here, eh?... See ya 'round, luv." He gave a raise of a wave, still holding the 'dex, before moving to enter the room... Probably -not- to actually hit any of his room mates with a wrench... Unless they were really insufferable...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out