Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Cami Ryland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:28 pm
Akina Tokuwa
1. What did you think about me the first time we met and sparred?
2. Have you ever regretted something you said on Twitter?
3. If you could make someone disappear from the island, who would it be and why?
4. If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be? And what position? And why?
5. What is the worst romantic relationship you have ever had? The best?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1) I was a bit worried you'd hate me because you seemed so serious and serious people don't like me much. I was really pleased that you did! Our spar was uh...well it was interesting. Looking back on it now I realize how bad we both were and it's kinda funny!

2) Not something I said but I've regretted keeping an argument going because it just ended up making me more upset than I should have been. Now I just don't talk to Rep.

3) Anyone disappear? Would they be able to go home? Because I might actually pick myself! Kidding. Uhm...wow this is really hard. For my peace of mind I'd probably say Rep but there are people that really love him. He has his boyfriends, his family, his friends. I don't like making choices like that, I'm sorry.

4) This sounds ridiculous but I would do ridiculous, dirty-nasty things to Stacker Pentecost from Pacific Rim. He seems like he'd be a great spouse, you know? Great dad, firm but caring, he's obviously a capable bread-winner. And also ********. Mmf. I'd do such...anyway.

5) The worst romantic relationship I've had is also the best I've ever had and I'll tell you why. Last year I had my first real relationship. Before that it was mostly friends with benefits, hookups, casual sidelines, all of that. We'd hang out more than date because we didn't click in a relationship way. Then I met Damon. We were a hookup thing but we spent a lot of time together. Partying, going to events on weekends, doing things. I really think I loved him? But he wasn't into me. He was into the woman he thought I was and didn't really care to know anything but the fun-time girl who had been partying and having great sex with him.

It hurt. It still hurts. I still hope he gets bald, he gets fat, his d**k stops working. Doesn't sound like me, does it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:37 pm
nesshime
I REQUEST AN IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU!

Follow-up questions:

1. How long did things last with Damon?

2. What were your relationships like before that?

3. If you could have sex with one person on the Island, but they would never remember it happened and no one would know but you -- who would it be and why?

4. Kill, ********, Marry -- Otto, Taym, Jasper?  

Akina Tokuwa

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 pm
Akina Tokuwa
1. How long did things last with Damon?
2. What were your relationships like before that?
3. If you could have sex with one person on the Island, but they would never remember it happened and no one would know but you -- who would it be and why?
4. Kill, ********, Marry -- Otto, Taym, Jasper?

1) Seven months which I know doesn't seem like a long time but for me it was forever. I actually called him my boyfriend to someone. Seriously. Like I've called guys my boyfriend and girls my girlfriend but it was always with that note of not-serious behind it? You know what I mean. Damon was my boyfriend. Ugh, you know what, can we not talk about him any more for a little bit?

2) They weren't. I mean I did that thing you do in middle/high school where you kiss in the hallway between classes, or hold hands at assemblies, eat lunch together. Make out in weird places, have sex in weirder ones because you don't want to get caught. College wasn't a whole lot different. Less hand-holding I guess. Weirder places to have sex because you have a roommate who hates listening.

3) Anyone? And they wouldn't remember...hm. Is it bad to say I'm mildly curious about Otto? He's my best friend and I would rather have him as a friend than anything else but damned if I'm not curious how that chick-magnet of his works. Other than that, America. She's so attractive in the best way and I'm not even sure I'd make her list any other way.

4) OTTO LIVES because I'd gladly marry him. Platonic marriage is still legally valid! Unfortunately I think Taym dies because he'd probably try to stab me if I went to ******** him whereas I'm pretty sure Jasper would just happily allow me to use him how I wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Cami: Your closest friend/lover is infected by a virus that they are unaware of. It is an Insanity virus that will petrify them at it's final stage and you are aware it has a high contagion rate. What do you do with them?

Nesshime

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 pm
Zoobey
Your closest friend/lover is infected by a virus that they are unaware of. It is an Insanity virus that will petrify them at it's final stage and you are aware it has a high contagion rate. What do you do with them?

What are my odds for catching the infection if it were my lover? Because if it were someone I loved I don't think I could go on without being with them one last time to make sure we got everything we wanted out of it. I mean is this airborne? Blood borne? Would safe sex be effective? I might be willing to risk it.

My closest friend? I...I don't know. I suppose I'd give Otto anything he wanted in his last days as long as it wasn't going to hurt anyone else. Even if it were. He's been so good to me the least I can do is be as good to him as I can before it doesn't matter anymore.

Either way, when they became stone, I'd take care of them. Just in case there was a way to reverse the effect some day. Mimsy seems to be convinced that she can do something with her stone avatar so why not the stone avatar of my lover or Otto?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 pm
CAMI: ******** MARRY KILL- MAEBE MAEBE MAEBE

ok jk here's a real one

If you had to personally, brutally kill the person you loved most to save the world, would you be able to? The end of the world would mean their death, too, just not at your hands.

nesshime

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:39 pm
Cami, how would you react if you saw the darkest side of Mimsy, unfiltered?

Is your body positivity a coverup for your own insecurities? Regardless of the answer, are there any sort of insecurities that you cover up?

Hello kitty or kuromi?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm
Nio Love
CAMI: ******** MARRY KILL- MAEBE MAEBE MAEBE

ok jk here's a real one

If you had to personally, brutally kill the person you loved most to save the world, would you be able to? The end of the world would mean their death, too, just not at your hands.

Hmm, that's hard. ******** Maebe because goddamned she's good in bed. Uhm...Maebe's a bit of a b***h so I guess I'd have to kill her? Marry Maebe because she'd be a pretty bride.

IC: I..I can't answer that. I just can't.
OOC: Cami would like to say that she'd let the world burn to save that one person because without someone to love, without someone to love her, what is living? Yet at the end of the day probably would not be able to handle facing the end of the world with the knowledge that she could have saved everyone at the cost of one life. Perhaps if that person she was supposed to murder told her they wanted to live? Or gave her permission to murder them?  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Cami, you always seem so confident, do you have any body specific insecurities?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm
astrazilla
Cami, how would you react if you saw the darkest side of Mimsy, unfiltered?

Is your body positivity a coverup for your own insecurities? Regardless of the answer, are there any sort of insecurities that you cover up?

Hello kitty or kuromi?

1) OOC: Likely with horror and then a deep revision of what she wants to be when she grows up. Cami remembers Mimsy as being everything her mother would have liked but it's a very narrow window of experience where Mimsy would have been on good behavior. So despite the fact that right now she sees Mimsy as the pinnacle of what to be when it comes to being strong/sure/confident, if she saw the truth of it all that would change quickly.

2) I'm not sure how my thinking that everyone has positive physical qualities can be a coverup for my personal insecurities so the answer is no. And yes, I cover up a lot of insecurities, and many of them are emotional. My mother taught me that a good woman always smiles, never lets someone see you flinch, and never gets attached. I have problems with all of these because it's not always easy to smile, I flinch a lot, and...Otto anyone? I'm clearly attached.
OOC: Cami worries that no one can possibly love her, romantically, because she's been in too many beds. Her solution is to hop into more beds.

3) Hello Kitty! Kuromi's colors appeal to me more but, in personality, it's Kitty all the way.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm
Beejoux
Cami, you always seem so confident, do you have any body specific insecurities?

Sometimes the pressure of society to be thin and white gets to me. I'm not white, I'm not thin, and I'm never going to be. I have a full figure. I'm a size 12. I'm technically plus-sized and who wants to hear themselves described that way? I've had guys cat-call me, call me fatty, but I've also had guys not be able to get enough of my same over-sized tits and a**. So yeah, sometimes I get down on myself, and I don't always feel attractive because I'm brown and big. But yanno what?

I'm gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 pm
If you had to kill one of the people you loved most on the island, in order to save someone you hated, because without that second person everyone you loved -except- one would die, slowly..and painfully.

Who would you kill?  

endejester

Feral Cat

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm
endejester
If you had to kill one of the people you loved most on the island, in order to save someone you hated, because without that second person everyone you loved -except- one would die, slowly..and painfully.

Who would you kill?

So I have to kill someone I love in order to save all the other people I love? I would...probably pick the person missed the least. Who would that actually be though is hard. I could make an argument for pretty much everyone I care about here at Deus that there is someone that would need them, someone that loves them. Maybe I would draw out of a hat? Probably gather them all up in a room and ask for noble volunteers?

I don't think I can choose a single person like that. I'd end up doing it randomly if it didn't matter which of them because I think it might help me sleep better at night. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 pm
Why did you get attached to Otto so quickly?  

Akina Tokuwa

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:48 pm
Akina Tokuwa
Why did you get attached to Otto so quickly?

Have you ever met someone that you just sort've...recognized? If you think this is going to dissolve into some sappy meant-to-be anecdote you are ******** right. I think by now everyone is aware that I was set on fire and it's the worst thing that I have ever been through. Worse was that I didn't really have anyone to come see me in the infirmary. A few did, especially Peyton, and it was great! But it's not the same, you know?

So I come out and there's this awful discussion on Twitter about STDs and I forget exactly how 'd**k centipedes' happened but I was actually concerned that was a thing. I mean, I'd just been set on fire to kill the bugs beneath my skin! Otto might have been full of them and I didn't want him to be put to the flame as well. So I tried to convince him to go see one of the Lifers, said I'd hold his hand, and then...realized I'd been taken for a ride. So I bring him ice cream to apologize.

Don't you know that we just clicked? He was grumpy but really nice to me which is just how Otto is. Then, out of nowhere, he's inviting me to Disney World? I don't think he realized how important and special it was going to be, that I'd always wanted to go, I just think he wanted to get off the island. Didn't wanna go alone and I was kinda safe as far as people go. Not gonna jump him or anything like that.

We bonded a lot. We're both afraid of a lot of the same things, we think a lot alike (even though he's grumpy), and he needs hugs. I need to give hugs. Otto doesn't mind when I come walking in from a bad day and need a hug or to sleep with someone there next to me. He's just there, doing it, because...well I don't know why but I like to think it makes him happy too.

Life is short. Not just for Deus but in general. We get, what, 80 years if we're healthy and lucky? We have no control for the first 20 and after that you can get so bogged down by what you need to do that you don't think much about what's going on inside. Otto helps me be better because I'm not alone, I'm not afraid, and I don't have to worry that if I die no one will miss me. He's the best friend I could have asked for. I don't even think I could have asked for a friend as well-suited to me as he is.

So uh, go d**k centipedes?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces