Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Dong Shu Lei/ AJ/ Mellow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:55 pm
How would Shu react if someone professed their dislike of her?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:53 am
Nyx baby <3333 *smooches*
Nyxtsuki Moon
HI SHUUUUUUUUUUU (Hi Meg /touches)

What kind of music do you like? Are you a dancer? Do you like to do activities like Dancing or singing?

"HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!" Affected by the cheerful greeting, the huntress beamed with a big hand waving. "Yes! I love music, especially anime and vocaloid songs, maybe some English songs too but not common." Shu paused. "Do you know vocaloid?" She blinked at you. "They are actually music software that use to sing the song you write, with them, I realized how many awesome artists are out there, those lyrics are really really great! Even though I am a Chinese, I love japanese songs mostly - and Korean sometimes." She smiled happily and maybe humming a song. "Ah! Like Two Breaths Walking, Hello/ How are you and Future Star! They are some songs that I can still remember deeply in my mind still now~" She placed a finger on her cheek as she thought and then smiled sweetly. "Hmm, I should save for a headphone, I miss all the songs~" She pouted.

The next question startled the girl, she stood up from her seat. "Eeeeeeeeeeee! I-I can't dance! Nononononooooo! I am too clumsy to dance." The girl withered and fell back onto her seat, hand lowered and with the tips of her index fingers touching each other. "Though sometimes I waggle my body unconsciously with the music...." She murmured. "S-Singing?! Oh my, I can't really sing!" She waved her hands. "Shut up! Oh oh! I am not talking to you, it's Z, my weapon...anyway I can't sing, I can't dance, too clumsy to catch the beat. But I DO like activities like that, it's-cheerful and - and - great!" Shu smiled sweetly with a light blush.

-----

OMG Zoo too awful! too bad! Bad bad zoo ilu<3
Zoobey
Shu: You must choose to save either Robert or Mimsy or watch them both die. Who do you pick and why?

Shu stared at you for a very long time and then - "Why you have to ask such a question?" She sighed, seemed to recall some painful memories. "They are both very important to me and they really love each other.....if given a third choice, I will sacrifce myself to protect both..." She paused to give you a look. "But I think you don't come for a simple solution like that from me-" The girl closed her eyes. "Ok, I will watch them both die or even help them to end their pains." She answered the hard question with a very calm voice and then looked at you very aloof and detached.

"Is that what you want?"
(You want spoiler, I give spoiler, but they aren't ICly :T)

-----

Pan, get out! :T Don't plan things on my Mellow!
phantompanther13
When is Mellow going to get a ghoul friend?

The pony gave you a long stare without saying anything, really not saying anything at all.

- Meg stepped in again to snap at Mellow's back of his head -

"Mellow, how many times I told you not to stare creeple/ people when you are thinking? It's scary, you know!" The pony changed to stare at Meg silently as if delivering how that hit hurt. "Fine. No more hitting if you listen to me." Meg shrugged, turning to apologize on behalf of the boil. "I can answer that. Whenever he is not thinking ghouls are scary, that's a long long way." Mellow nudged Meg. (Never! (((╹д╹; ))) Ever! (☉_☉) No! (`⌒´メ) ಠ▃ಠ The answer is NO! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Ghouls are horrible! How will I get one to chain me up and pinch my cheeks all the time! No! I don't want someone specific into pulling my ears and tail! Nooooooooo! (屮゜Д゜)屮) The boil rarely grabbed his head with his hands and fled the room with a verbal "NOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOooooooooo!"  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 pm
No u Astra, your first question....ok spoiler time.
astrazilla
Shu, Caelius has ordered you to kill someone you love. Will you obey? Arguing is disobedience, which he doesn't tolerate...

Why do you think you're stupid? Could anything TRULY change your mind?

Besides your current style, what's your favourite kind of fashion?

Who is your favourite character to cosplay?

Shu gave you another long stare like one particular interviewer from the previous round. She pouted and frowned. For a moment, you seemed to see the tips of her lips went up, but maybe it was just an illusion. "Of course if it's Cael-sama's order, I will take it seriously. I-I will first talk with that beloved one to investigate if they did something wrong, if they did, maybe an apology will settle the thing! If they didn't, then there might be misunderstanding and I can't forgive those who provide false information to Cael-sama. I don't exclude the possibility that that Cael-sama isn' the real one also. Because it's so rare for the great Death lead to order a trainee like me to carry out such a mission and moreover, the chance to complete the task is so unstable. Well. I guess he would do it by himself rather than wasting time to order others to do that." Shu shrugged. "Also, you should be careful with the definition of obedience. Blindly followed the order from the written meaning is an unwise thing, I think - what matters is the reason itself?" (Shu isn't that clever...)

"You can't see that yourself?" The girl raised an eyebrow at you. "I mean - I can't think like the others, like Mimsy or Mr. Thompson. I just say what I feel out, and I can't come up with good idea or solution most of the time. I can't handle complicated things also....if that's not stupidity, what should it be called?" Shu looked at you with a puzzled face. "Ah! .....Hmm....maybe after one or two years, when I learn more and have more resources and information." The petite girl tried to think of something to say.

"Fashion?" She asked. "I-I just dress what I think cute and pretty....I do admire cool or sexy type of clothes....just - just I don't have a nice body to carry them..." She looked down her body for a few seconds and mumbled, "Maybe...If I can grow them bigger..."

"Oh oh are you into cosplay too!" The girl leaned forwards with sparkly eyes. "Hmm, that's a tricky one. So far my favourite has been Charlotte, the candy witch from Puella Magi Madoka Magica! This is a great show and I will recommend to everyone~ Oh I like Charlotte because my sisters made me the scarf, outfit and the hairstyle, I felt so loved." She smiled sweetly, eyes became two curves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:20 pm
Thank you Akina *hugs*
Akina Tokuwa
Shu, describe your dream man and/or woman.

"Cael sama!" describe.> "Oh! I am sorry. Let's me think...Good looking with glasses, cares about me, won't reject my hug even it may embarrass him, er - mature guy or cute boy make no difference to me, it's more like if I have the feeling for him? I want him to stay with me when I need him and he won't mind my stupidity." She paused, thinking she dreamgirl too much. "Hehe...after all it really depends if he has the attraction to me, other factors will be not so important when I like him, but glasses is a must!" Shu insisted that the good look with glasses is very very important.

Quote:
- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- Tell me something you HATE. Tell me the UGLIEST COLOR. Tell me about something negative, yo. Say something negative, anything.

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?

"Omg....that's awful - not you - but thinking of that situation....losing an arm....I can't imagine how I am gonna survive with all the pain - I guess - I guess I would go myself, if a very closed friend mean Mimi, Mimsy or Robert, even other people.....they have been so nice to me - if just an arm can exchange for their pains, I will do it. Even though it means I can no longer wears vest or sleeveless summer dresses, I think they will give me the love and care I want, and it's worthwhile. I never say I am selfless, but it can exchange for love, I will do it." The girl made a bitter smile to you.

"Eeeee-" She exclaimed. "I-I don't know that...though people on twitter are talking about zombie babies....I thought it was a joke....." She frowned. "Anyway, I never think of being a mother....it's too much for me, I can't guarantee to myself that I would be a good one...so it doesn't really bother me at all." She looked down. "If hunters wanted to experience to be parents, they can adopt a kid in Deus? I am pretty sure many are orphans......It's sad but true, that's what hunter's destiny is?" Shu had her lips pressed tightly against each other, refused to continue on this topic.

She kinda laid down on the table. "Can you give me some easier questions? Please~" She begged with puppy eyes but shortly sat up after hearing the next question. "I hate child abuse and animal abuse, I have zero tolerance over them." The girl made a strict face rarely seen. "They are the worst things EVER!" Her emotion got a bit intense. "Violence without a reason is the lowest."

"Oh a theme song! I hope you don't mind it's in japanese, I love and synchronize with the lyrics so much~ It was a vocaloid song called Hello/How are you, hmm, how should I explain? It's a computer software that can interpret the song you create and put it on the internet. It is a very good but sad song. I like the part with questions because I ask a lot of questions too!"

----------

Al, let's RP <33333 I promise you dear~
Lucyal
@ Shu

If you could steal anything without consequences, what would it be?

The girl yelled, "That's no need to say! DESSERTS! ALL THE CONFECTION! I don't care if I will get tooth decay~ OMG that idea sweetens me already...Can I? Can I really do it?" She asked you with a very hopefully expression, as if when you nod, she would flee to do it. She stood up and turned around happily and then paused to turn to you. "Or you are expecting I will give answer like someone's heart?" She stared with curiosity.

-------------

Kuro! It's a Kuro! <3 *glomps on*
Quote:
Shu - Why Death Division? What do you like about it?

"Why? I though I was picked to be one? - I am wrong?" She gave you a shocked look. "I do like this division, I feel I am belonged to it, it fits me so well. Plus! Our lead is just - so - awesome! Don't you think so?" She blinked at you, waiting for you to agree with her.

Quote:
AJ - Does your butt ever feel heavy with those serpents?

AJ lost in a crazy laugh. "What do you mean? Jacking, you are so damn funny! Ok, do you mean Bro.? He's my brother, part of me so I never think it's a problem. Say hello, Bro. You see he's sentiment, not some sort of accessory. We Amphisbaena born like that, two different minds sharing the same body, it's an usual thing for me." He smiled gently to you, not seemed to be offended.

Quote:
Mellow - What is something you wish you could always do?

"........" The pony looked away and rarely opened his mouth before leaving. "Get rid of the ghouls."

----------------

Mel, here's a reply from Mel two, be happy~
Melodine Cantus
How would Shu react if someone professed their dislike of her?

After hearing the question, Shu made a very sad face to you, like about-to-cry. "Are-Are you hating me?" When you shook your head, she sighed in relief. "Well. I can't stop people from hating me. It did happen in the past, and I couldn't do anything to change their minds. It was so sad. So far the people on the island haven't show the hate to me, if they do, I may be sad and feel painful. Probably couldn't respond and panic, but in reflection, I might ask for the reason quite desperately. I scared to be hated, I wanted to be liked or even loved, it makes me feel I am a better existence." She always thinks that way, trying her best to get people's liking. "Nevertheless, It's hard to change what people think, they get freedom, right?" She sighed, a bit withered at her own thought.

For what?

It's no meaning, Z.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items