Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Inoke Nalu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Your flail is cool, but it looks like it could be tricky to master! Have you ever accidentally smacked yourself with it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:39 pm
Assuming you make it through the next 24 hours, where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Which one song calms you down when nothing else seems to be working?  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:55 am
Inle-roo
Your flail is cool, but it looks like it could be tricky to master! Have you ever accidentally smacked yourself with it?

"Multiple times. Hurts like a b***h too but, so far, I haven't broken my nose or anything. Was almost sure I broke my wrist once when I smacked myself but it checked out that I hadn't. Overpowered healing I guess. Still can't quite get it but that's cause I think the chains are a little too short. Fails like this were probably meant to be used while wearing heavy armor so if they hit you on the back end of a swing it didn't hurt."

Skye Starrfyre
Assuming you make it through the next 24 hours, where do you see yourself in the next five years?

"Honestly I don't know. There's so much ... I've got too much to think about, to find out, first before I can make any plans like that.

Skye Starrfyre
Which one song calms you down when nothing else seems to be working?

"No idea what it's called but I'm pretty sure it's a lullaby. Vi sings it to me when things get really bad. I can't understand a single word, pretty sure it's in her language, but it's beautiful."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 pm
Grymoire

Do you want to build a snowman?

What is the best/worst part about having another voice in your head?  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Do you want to build a snowman?

"You do realize I've never seen snow right? There's not exactly snow in Hawaii. We could build sandmen I guess? Or you could drag me somewhere that snow exists and i'd probably end up looking like a snowman myself cause i'd need half a dozen coats not to freeze to death"

Skye Starrfyre
What is the best/worst part about having another voice in your head?

"Best part is always having someone there. If i need someone to takl to I have it. No having to go hunt someone down or beg. Worst part is if i want to keep something to myself I cant. No secrets"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 pm
Hi Inoke :'DD

Hi Grym it's been awhile omg

/coughs

Do you have a pet peeve? What is it?
Do you miss Hawaii? Or the actives that it allowed? Or can you make do with the Island?

Do you speak any other languages fluently?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:51 pm
You have 24 hours to do anything you want without any regrets or fear of future consequences. Why? Because after 24 hours is up the day re-sets and starts over again. What would you do with this 24 hours that you wouldn't do throughout the course of a normal day?

grymoire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:42 am
Skye Starrfyre

"Um .... I'd probably kiss Arland. I've always wanted to and sometimes lately he looks like he kinda needs it. Then I could go hide for the rest of the day since that's probably something he wants from someone like Ceres and not me."  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:12 am
Hello!

Nyxtsuki Moon
Do you have a pet peeve? What is it?

"People chewing with their mouth open or talking while chewing."

Quote:
Do you miss Hawaii? Or the actives that it allowed? Or can you make do with the Island?

"I do. Can't really surf on the Island since god know what's in the water. I'll take a shark over what could be out there any day.I miss getting to go hiking too. I'm pretty sure I could do that on the Island but back on Hawaii you can go though the rainforests and it's just you and the trees and flowers. On Deus it's you and probably some lurking horror and there's not really forests."

Quote:
Do you speak any other languages fluently?

"Not really sure I could be considered fluent in it now but I speak Hawaiian. My father's family are natives going back generations so the family all learns it. I don't really use it all that often anymore. Everyone learns it as a kid but we all speak English every day though so actually having a conversation in it would be hard."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 am
Inoke ~ longboard or short? - Milo wants to hang out, find a good surfing spot one day.

Also, if you could have anyone of the Megazords, which one would it be? (Even just based on looks)  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:54 pm
exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

Inoke x Arland. Bro time off island, maybe? Or a mission? Or finally turning in one of our shards for crack?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 am
chirigami
Inoke ~ longboard or short? - Milo wants to hang out, find a good surfing spot one day.

"Longboard totally. I've seen some spots on the Island that would be great. You know, if the water or what's living in it wasn't bound to eat us"

Quote:
Also, if you could have anyone of the Megazords, which one would it be? (Even just based on looks)

"Mega Dragonzord will always be my favorite. Just can't beat it."  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 am
Skye Starrfyre
exclaim I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU exclaim

Inoke x Arland. Bro time off island, maybe? Or a mission? Or finally turning in one of our shards for crack?

they need some off island bro-time after all this XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 am
I RETURN f ovof

Inoke: Would you be good with nervous people?

/whispers do you wanna meet Noemi?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Inoke: Would you be good with nervous people?

/whispers do you wanna meet Noemi?

"Um. I don't know. I guess? I mean i've never really had a problem with them that I knew of. I know I have a short temper but that's usually cause of stuff and not because people are shy. Not everyone's a busybody. I would love to meet her though!"  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff