Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Danny / Ami / Ying / Chel / Lock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 pm
Grymoire

Question 2: What's Chel's favorite videogame? PC or consul

chel's favorite game (series) is metroid! she prefers the older 2d ones, but the new ones are good too C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Ying: You realize your clan as Horsemen are slowly dying and cannot be sustained unless you take the mantle and kill Humans for the large amount of Fear their release upon death. Do you let them die, or become their saviour even if it means killing thousands?

"Um ... I believe that your st-statement is incorrect! I don't mean any offense miss um ... you d-didn't give your name ... but! I acknowledge we are not .... the glorious clans we once were, but I do not believe that killing humans is the only way to sustain large amounts of FEAR! I mean ... um ... sorry this is very nerve-wracking I'm not used to talking about such things so liberally." Ying took a very deep breath in. "I think there are other ways to make our clan grow in a way that d-does not require the sacrifice of others. Look at the citizens of Halloween! C-Certainly they are not ... desirable to look upon, but they have certainly flourished, and I b-believe that we may be capable of doing the same!!"

She pauses for a moment and quickly adds, "I don't want to kill anyone ..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm
chimarii

Question 3: Would you ever consider cosplaying Samus? Or is cosplay a little -too- nerdy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 pm
Grymoire
chimarii

Question 3: Would you ever consider cosplaying Samus? Or is cosplay a little -too- nerdy?

chel asks what cosplaying is XD

(if she knew, she would not. shes pretty touchy about #nerdculture and doesnt like being associated with it)  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 am
chel: you get a chance to leave Deus and the life of a hunter at the cost of one of your limbs and all your memories of the place, but without further consequences, do you take it?
If so, what sort of life do you envision for yourself afterward?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:27 pm
chimarii

Lock - What would you do if you met someone named Key?

Chel - If you were forced into turning into either a Halloween creature or a Horseman, which would you prefer?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:19 pm
DEAR CHEL

1. If you were to choose one of your five senses to lose at the expense of your life, which would it be?
2. What is your favorite part of being in Deus?
3. If money didn't matter, and you weren't a hunter, what would you choose as your job?
4. Any childhood fantasies you than fulfill right now as an adult?
5. If somehow magically, Deus managed to have a functioning video game room, would you be more inclined to stay?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 pm
lizbot
chel: you get a chance to leave Deus and the life of a hunter at the cost of one of your limbs and all your memories of the place, but without further consequences, do you take it?
If so, what sort of life do you envision for yourself afterward?

ooh askin the TOUGH QUESTIONS liz

she probably wouldn't take it. chel really hates having others alter her in any way, and losing her memories would be particularly bothersome to her character. its not so much that she wants to remember it, but more that she doesn't want her head messed with.

if she DID afterwards she would just bum around somewhere in a minimum wage job not bothering anyone. im not sure i would call that happiness, but she wouldn't know the difference C:  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 pm
kuroopu

Lock - What would you do if you met someone named Key?

Chel - If you were forced into turning into either a Halloween creature or a Horseman, which would you prefer?

Lock: marry them otp otp. probably avoid them completely, so as to eliminate the possibility of other people making jokes.

Chel: horseman! chel would make a very rad war horseman. i think she would had a ridiculous mount. like a pink leopard with flamingo wings. heck yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 pm
Melodine Cantus
DEAR CHEL

1. If you were to choose one of your five senses to lose at the expense of your life, which would it be?
2. What is your favorite part of being in Deus?
3. If money didn't matter, and you weren't a hunter, what would you choose as your job?
4. Any childhood fantasies you than fulfill right now as an adult?
5. If somehow magically, Deus managed to have a functioning video game room, would you be more inclined to stay?

1. smell. she could live without smelling some of the things she's smelled at deus.

2. her weapon. she loves having tenebrae, more than anything.

3. chel would love to be a video game programmer, or level designer. she loves video games and vg analysis

4. Literally none. Except maybe the pink hair. Chel is on a permanent downwards spiral- it's just her lot in life to be the unsuccessful one.

5. not really. she doesn't take that much stock in material objects. she can find video games elsewhere :'>  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 am
chimarii

@ Ying

Do you want to get married one day?

Also, what do you see yourself doing say...5 years from now? What would you like to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 pm
chel:

why are you so compelled to defend the monsters in the rp even though you're supposed to take them out?

what do you do with your free time?

if you could spend 24 hours anywhere--literally anywhere, it doesn't have to be on earth, it could be in an alternate universe or w/e--where would it be?

it is your last meal. what would you eat?

did you play any sports as a kid, have any hobbies, join any clubs, etc.?

do the curtains match the drapes o srry thats 6

chimarii

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 pm
Lucyal
chimarii

@ Ying

Do you want to get married one day?

Also, what do you see yourself doing say...5 years from now? What would you like to do?

ying would probably get married to a very nice boil some day, but she's not actively hoping and dreaming for it. she's very timid in that area, and can't even imagine holding a boy's hand let alone marrying them.

she sees herself in a brighter, better clan! :'D she very much wants to help rebuild the clans in a positive way that doesn't require the sacrifice of humans. she hopes that one day they can return to the peace they had on the islands n w n  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:43 pm
Inle-roo
chel:

why are you so compelled to defend the monsters in the rp even though you're supposed to take them out?

what do you do with your free time?

if you could spend 24 hours anywhere--literally anywhere, it doesn't have to be on earth, it could be in an alternate universe or w/e--where would it be?

it is your last meal. what would you eat?

did you play any sports as a kid, have any hobbies, join any clubs, etc.?

do the curtains match the drapes o srry thats 6

1. she is not compelled to defend ALL monsters. she only likes a set group (penumbra) because she spent a great deal of time with them in wonderland. it does, admittedly, have her curious about the merits of other creatures, but she will not actively defend anyone except those she knew in penumbra. at the moment, she only knows Shun and Edel. the others (xiu, robert, mimsy, delph, etc) are a mystery.

2. she mostly sleeps or plays the only video game she has available to her shitty wages (a gameboy advance with a sonic game). shes looking in to getting more, but its hard out there for a hunter. she also really enjoys bothering Jack in the labs. a lot.

3. uhhhh chel would want an AU where her cousin didnt go to the military and they lived life the way she had it planned. that, or a ******** alien harem filled with hot dudes and chicks and everything in between like hell yeah.

4. chel wouldn't want to eat.

5. i imagine chel was on a few sports teams with school, but never anything serious and she probably wasn't that good. she maybe had some natural talent, but was way too lazy to perfect any of her skills. she never really felt the need to join clubs and what not because her cousin was nearly the same age as her and they just did everything together. lots of people probably mistaked them for dating they were together so much.

no they do not i am sry. evan is free 2 check any time tho.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 pm
chimarii
chiikachu i choose u for iou rp heart

may or may not include kissing and making up

spoiler: probably won't

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff