Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Noemi / Dakota / Aeron Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 pm
Akina Tokuwa

1. If you weren't a Hunter, what job would you have? What would you be doing now?

Noemi: Well...I guess if I wasn't a hunter I would be taking over the farm! I'd have to learn how to exchange our goods into the markets for money, and I've always wanted to try horse breeding as well! I think though I might get too attached to the horses to sell them....

And if I wasn't a hunter now, then I would still be on the farm, raising the chickens and picking oranges and such.

2. What do you miss most about your old life -- other than family/friends/the typical stuff?

Noemi: I miss the simplicity. Here on the Island, so much is in chaos. When at home, it was how to say...ah....It was easy to know things. I had done it so long that it became habit. Farm life demands time and strength but it returns peace and quiet.

3. Which Hunter do you respect the most?

Noemi: So...so far I really respect Miss Cee! She's a trainee like me too but she's small and seems so big! And it seems a lot of people respect her too because they give her what they want! Plus...plus Miss Cee isn't afraid to speak her mind. Ah...one day I hope to be like her.

4. What is your favorite food to eat?

Noemi: I like irish meatballs! My papi makes them with a brown sauce over some noodles and it's the best. I didn't get to find out how to cook them before I left...maybe I should look it up to share with others!

5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?

I WOULD BE A SAW WHET OWL!!!! They are so cute! I love owls! So cute...ahhhhhhhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 pm
the_scowling_cat
For Aeron: How is it being in the desert in those cloths?

Aeron: It's the worse. B|  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:17 am
@Dakota: What do you miss the most about not being with your tribe anymore?

@Nomei: If there were animals on your farm which one do you miss most? If it was more plants which plants did you like most?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21 am
nyxtsuki moon

Dakota:

If you had to pick another division, which would it be?

You have to pick one status effect that has hit the island and make it permanent. Which one?

If you were in a horror movie, what role would you play?

Did you have any childhood pets?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 am
Grymoire
@Dakota: What do you miss the most about not being with your tribe anymore?

@Noemi: If there were animals on your farm which one do you miss most? If it was more plants which plants did you like most?

Dakota: The spirituality. There was a deep connection, a very very deep connection with our family, with the woods and with the animals. I miss being able to sit around a fire and pay respects to creatures we did. I guess you need to be there to really understand how much it moves you? I think about doing it here on deus sometimes but...It usually attracts danger. /laughs loudly/

Noemi: A..Animals! Y...Yes I miss my animals! Th...I was surprised that there isn't very many animals here! But then someone explained to me why so...I guess it is very much better that they are not. Bu...But I miss... I miss my horse the most, Her name was Vidala. She was very pretty, A bit older but I could still ride her! And she loved to take walks so....we would just....go for rides and walks all the time. I really miss her, she was a good friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am
lizbot
nyxtsuki moon

Dakota:

If you had to pick another division, which would it be?

You have to pick one status effect that has hit the island and make it permanent. Which one?

If you were in a horror movie, what role would you play?

Did you have any childhood pets?

Dakota: Another division?!?! But...But Moon is the best! s**t well if I HAD to choose....s**t s**t s**t, I guess like...It's a tie between Sun and Mist. Because at least Sun, I'm on the field still so it wouldn't be much different. Or if it was mist, I could still moon things. I don't this is a bad question, Moon is my life.

Dakota: Ah ******** this is a tough question. Like my obvious answer would've been everyone turned into a girl but s**t...PMS is not fun and girls are scary sometimes.

I guess I would have to go with cats. Cats are cute, Cats are fun. THE WORLD CAN BE RUN BY CATS.

Dakota: I'm that dude that almost makes it to the end because he was smart and then the stupid a** friend/girlfriend gets caught and I gotta sacrifice myself. I usually have a very drawn out torturous death but hey...kind of worth it?

Dakota: Use to have a german shepard, he was actually my worthless piece of s**t fathers dog. But that man left all of us, so I adopted it. It was a good dog, and usually my buddy for all those like boy adventures. He passed when I was 12, haven't had a pet since.  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:49 pm
@Dakota: If you could start something on Deus for those who are more spiritually minded would you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 pm
Grymoire
@Dakota: If you could start something on Deus for those who are more spiritually minded would you?

Dakota: I guess so! I mean I have different spiritual beliefs compared to others. If people wanted to learn mine, I wouldn't be opposed to it. It'd be like making my own little tribe on the Island! That'd be cool.  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm
@Dakota: Would you be willing to teach me (Inoke)? my spiritual beliefs are on the same lines as Native American ones so I think it'd be really neat to learn  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Grymoire
@Dakota: Would you be willing to teach me (Inoke)? my spiritual beliefs are on the same lines as Native American ones so I think it'd be really neat to learn

Dakota: Yeah! That'd be really fun actually! We can swap stories and traditions and stuff! I know the Islanders have some serious love for deities and such, so It'd be cool to learn about it.

Maybe we can make some awesome like...Hawaiian Cherokee mashup? I can tell you of some of the other tribes too if you want  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm
@Dakota: You're Cherokee (i'm guesing) but do you ever wish you'd been from another tribe? Or is that one your favorite?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 pm
Dakota! How was it being a horseman? What was it like going against your own people with blind faith to Medea?

Noemi! What is your greatest fear? How do you cope with it, and what if any issues you've had crop up because of this fear?

Nyxtsuki Moon

a-disgruntled-dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:38 pm
Grymoire
@Dakota: You're Cherokee (i'm guesing) but do you ever wish you'd been from another tribe? Or is that one your favorite?

There's actually a Blackfoot sub tribe I really wanted to be in, They are called the Kainai's! They were a strong warrior tribe. I like to think I descended from strong warriors instead of Medicine men and women. Nothing wrong with them of course but i've always been a fighter at heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 pm
BEFORE I FORGET

nyxtsuki moon

I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100