Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Stormy, Jack, Nora, Piper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

jack
Is there a way to get on your good side?
Act like a rational, thinking human being. That's it. I don't have to agree with you, though that certainly helps, but if you're acting like a repulsive child, all impetuous and arrogant? We won't be getting off on the right foot.

Is there someone you love on the Island? You don't have to say who.
Myself, obviously.
(( He is unsure of his feelings towards Stormy at this point but doesn't feel it's "love". ))

What kind of things do you do to keep yourself calm?
Read. I've only recently picked it back up, though, and my collection is . . . very limited. I don't know what I like anymore. Running helps me clear my mind as well. Work focuses my frustrations and lets me forget for a little while that life sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 pm
nora!:

what do you value most in this world? what traits are admirable? what traits are worth admonishing?

what does nora's morning routine look like? is he a night owl or a morning bird? is his bed neat or no? how does he get ready for the day?

what is nora's most prominent feature? what does SHE consider her best feature? her worst? why is that?

why is nora in sun? what traits make her fit that division?

chel, speaking for her bff evan- how much do u dig him? like on a scale of 1 to 10 how fine is that booty?

jack:

how do u feel about pink haired girls  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 pm
Prolixity

Jack: What would be the most flattering compliment you could ever get?
[disgruntled noise] . . . "Your work has inspired me."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 am
Ol-j-man

@ Piper

Where / what do you hope to do / be after you graduate from Amityville? I know you want to be a pop star, but what if that doesn't work out right away? What will you do until then?  

Lucyal
Crew

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 pm
Ol-j-man

Stormy, do you ever watch anime? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 am
Stormy: You have five dollars to spend on food for the rest of the week. What do you do?

You find out that someone has stolen your favorite accessory. How do you react?

Jack: Someone is playing music you despise via the computer right next to you. How do you deal with it?

You've been given a week of leave, paid. What do you do with it?

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 pm
kuroopu

Stormy - If you could change one single thing about the past, what would it be?
[She contemplates for what seems like an hour, quiet and still.] I would make sure Nevada's promo went off without a hitch.
(( It was a toss up between saving her sister or saving her mother. She chose Nevada because she knows nothing would have stopped her mother's suicide, but, knowing what she does now, she would have stepped up and hopefully change the outcome of that mission. ))

Jack - Do you honestly and truly care for anyone other than yourself?
I care about the coffee machine, of course--it seems hellbent on keeping us in the cycle of a love/hate relationship.
(( The Long Answer: He is deeply afraid/averse to the idea. His presence in Shiloh's ghostcapades/Ian's relationship quandary is something he calls maintenance, as he considers it fixing a problem that should not have occurred. Their resulted happiness is enough to remind him of his falling out with Lina/Stormy, which still affects him (and which he loathes). It's a constant reminder not to get too close to others; he barely even calls the people he hangs around "friends" out of an unconscious impulse to keep them at a distance. His past relationships in the New Years AU reaffirmed the belief that he's better off alone, which is what he keeps telling himself when he somehow gets involved with personal matters. He feels he's just gone beyond the point of no return as far as dicketry is concerned, so he thinks it's better just to act as expected rather than salvage anything of his old personality.

The Short Answer: Yes, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down. ))

Nora - What was your longest relationship and who was it with?
I'd have to say . . . Well I dunno if you'd call it a relationship, but I was screwing a guy named West back when I was 18, got preggo, and have had on and off contact with him ever since. If you're talking longest stable relationship, I knew a gal for two years named Liz. Sweet thing, offered to get me discounts at her tattoo place. Academy wouldn't let you, of course, even the ones they can't see, but it was a nice gesture. Couldn't hold her liquor, though. Pub crawling was . . . interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:42 pm
Beejoux

Jack!

1. F/M/K
Lucky/Peyton/Shiloh. Explain your answers.

The caliber of these interviews is astoundingly high. But this one is ******** Peyton because at least she's good for that. Kill Lucky because he's a walking dead man anyway based on the s**t he's in; I'd be more merciful. Marry Shiloh because he owes me anyway, so being my wife-b***h is just natural.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:41 pm
ol-j-man

JACK~

1. Boxers or briefs?

2. Do you like cream and sugar in your coffee, or straight black? Do you have a favorite blend?

3. Do you enjoy working in the infirmary?

4. No Homo?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 am
Inle-roo

stormy
Why is Disney so important to you?
It made me happy as a kid. Not a lot of things did, believe it or not; a lot of stuff I wanted to do was out of the norm for my family, like hugging strangers out of nowhere or not talking for hours on end. VHS movies were how I passed a lot of time when I wasn't allowed outside, and we knew someone who bootlegged movies. Most of them happened to be Disney, so that's what I grew up with. I'd bug friends to let me borrow theirs and then never give them back, ahahaha . . . the quality was so nice. They were great distractions from the reality of life, ultimately. Instead of being this weird kid who talked too much or too little or who talked to pets and shadowy corners more than people, I could pretend to be going on a journey with a princess instead. They always had the perfect ending, and that's what I hoped my life would be like instead of full of uncertainties.

If you could learn to play any instrument, what would it be and why?
Well, I can play the piano! Or I think I still can, it's been a few years . . . I wish I could learn the violin, though. There's just something about being a violinist that sounds so cool, you know? And they can get jobs playing in lots of places. Not that it matters anymore, but still. And violins sound nice . . . I'd find a way to grow another pair of hands so I could play a duet with it and the piano myself!

nora
If you had all the ingredients needed, what would you make for breakfast?
Good gravy, all the ingredients? First I'd stack up belgium waffles and blueberries with some raspberries thrown in, top it all off with syrup and whipped cream like they do in the menus. Cut some fruit out and lay some string cheese on them, then lay out . . . ohhh, some grilled cheese sandwiches with jam! Naturally there'd be some sausage as well, maybe some peppered scrambled eggs with onions mixed in and ketchup on the side. To top it all off, some fried bread and earl grey tea!

Where did you get all that armor, anyway?
Bought one or two pieces off eBay, the rest's from donations, me bothering someone to death, or for cosplaying purposes something I've made myself. It's not all metal of course (only because I don't have the money and resources), but I've taken some courses and had a friend show me the ropes as far as being a smith.

jack
What would you do if the world's supply of coffee suddenly disappeared? And I mean literally all of it, no secret stashes razz
Switch to tea and more water. Buy a lifetime supply of pain pills for the withdrawal symptoms.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 am
Carhop Cavalier

stormy
Favorite Disney Character and why?
Too many to name! It's like asking who's your favorite person in real life, which wouldn't be fair at all. I like a variety of chracters for a variety of reasons. <3

Who's hotter, Lex or Dakota?
Um . . . U-Uh . . . They won't know, right? [She looks around just in case, then leans in.] Mr. Lex. But only because I have a thing about nicely kept facial hair. Mr. Dakota is still quite handsome, though!

Have you ever considered switching divisions?
Never, not even as a trainee. I have a duty to Mr. Lance . . . and Ms. Aria.

jack
Why isn't my coffee at my desk yet?
You failed to set a schedule with me so that I am aware of when to deliver and where. Also, ******** you.

Are you planning to make any big moves soon?
"Big moves"? What is this, a 90s teen drama? I don't even know what you mean, so no.

Describe the ideal date.
One that doesn't involve you, obviously, so you wouldn't have to worry.
(( Something that would take him out of his comfort zone or otherwise challenge him. He's sentimental deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down and would notice every detail of a carefully arranged date if it's tailored to his interests and quirks. ))

nora
If you could tell anyone anything and them never hold it against you, what would you confide?
I dunno, honestly. I already speak my mind on things anyway, some of which has ended with foot in mouth scenarios. If they hold it against me it's their business, not mine. But I suppose I'd confide the fact that I can't seem to stick to any one person for very long as far as sex goes--not that it's anything I'm ashamed about, but people can get rightly pissed about it.

Digimon or Pokemon?
That's like comparing apples and oranges, mate! [laughs] Digimon for series, Pokemon for games.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 am
chimarii

nora
what do you value most in this world? what traits are admirable? what traits are worth admonishing?
Loyalty in the face of danger and hardship. A person who sticks to their duty to the end is someone I'll chum with, preferably one who's mature enough to let the small stuff slide off their backs. Calm head, good sense of humor, just strength of character stuff, you know? As far as admonishing, I don't stand for cheaters, but I don't suppose anyone would. In the same vein, really dislike lying.

what does nora's morning routine look like? is she a night owl or a morning bird? is her bed neat or no? how does she get ready for the day?
Assuming we don't have any catastrophes, I'm usually up around 7 or so for breakfast and some morning training--normally just dummy practice, sometimes spars if I can grab people. I'm more a morning person, hah, probably thanks Faye and the cats waking me up so much. Best way to get ready for the day is a quick shower and some light make up: ready for any occasion!

what is nora's most prominent feature? what does SHE consider her best feature? her worst? why is that?
I'd say my eyes, eh? Someone called them vivid once, and I'd have to agree, they're so . . . clear. Personally, I think my freckles are the best after that--helps that some people find them attractive too. Nothing in particular I think is the worst, really. I was lucky at the gene lottery!

why is nora in sun? what traits make her fit that division?
Seemed like a natural fit I think: I was already hoofing it as a cop, so doing it with a big hammer just seems like a fantastic upgrade, plus I had already decided putting myself at risk in the line of duty was an acceptable condition. I guess I'm just good at following orders and getting the job done as well--you know, when large scale ancient beings aren't interfering.

chel, speaking for her bff evan- how much do u dig him? like on a scale of 1 to 10 how fine is that booty?
Evan's a solid 8 overall right now, but that body is definitely a 10. I'm slowly getting to know him, but he's got my interest. Bonus points for letting me mooch off him, but points off for the sleeping arrangement.

jack
how do u feel about pink haired girls
It's a ridiculous hair color. What more can I say?

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:28 am
Ol-j-man

@Piper

1. Why did you choose to go by Piper?

2. Besides for water, what is your favorite elemental magic? Your least favorite?

3. What is your favorite sport?

4. Someone is willing to give you ten million silver seeds if you shave your head. Do you do it?

5. If you had to be one of the other four factions (undead, ghost, monster, demon) which would you choose and why?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:20 pm
Lucyal

@ Piper
Where / what do you hope to do / be after you graduate from Amityville? I know you want to be a pop star, but what if that doesn't work out right away? What will you do until then?

Find some rich guy to mooch off of. Or use my friends. That's what friends are for, right?

Okay, seriously, what makes you think I wouldn't be famous by then anyway, huh? Huh? Maybe not, like, pop star famous or whatever, but people'll know my name! I'll make sure've it! And if somehow--like there's so little chance've it happening it's like I'm laughing my a** off at it right now it's so tiny--I guess I could, I dunno, look at Trick or Treaters or something.

(( She has no idea. Even the pop star thing is starting to feel weary and overused to her with the pony event finished, because it's clear the world is so much bigger than she can comprehend, and she doesn't know where to stick herself in it now. ))

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 pm
Face your demons

Stormy, do you ever watch anime? biggrin
I did a little before Deus! Something called, uh . . . oh gosh . . . it was a highschool club and there were pretty boys and one girl who was dressed like a boy to join them or something . . . It was really cute! Also sometimes on Toonami they'd play this one about a samurai witha crossed shaped scar whose name I kept forgetting but I think it's with a K . . .

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff