Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Peyton | Nergui | Hadiyya | Seiji | Jory | Merry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 pm
Peyton, who all have you had a romance/flirtation with at Deus? Your little black book, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:43 pm
Akina Tokuwa
Peyton, who all have you had a romance/flirtation with at Deus? Your little black book, so to speak.

Peyton -

1. This is a small list, sorry. I went on a casual date with Dakota, but I do not think there was much, if any, romantic intention behind it. I had feelings for Solomon, I had/have strong feelings for Taym that have gone from platonic, to romantic, and back to platonic. I have very strong feelings for Noah.

I don't know if this counts as well, but Maebe kissed me.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:17 pm
@Peyton --

- What was your first impression of me, honestly?

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- You have a ton of friends at Deus. Why do you think that is? Did you have a lot of friends before Deus too?

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:25 pm
Akina Tokuwa

Peyton -

1. Sympathy and pity for the situation you had found yourself in. On a personal level, I thought you were hard worker, polite, friendly, and easy to talk to!

2. I've had an injury that took away the mobility in my arm before, and I still kicked royal a** in the tournament. I would never sacrifice a friend to save myself. I would go on the mission, lose the arm, and over come the handicap.

3. No? I haven't really put a lot of thought into it, but being a mother was never one of my huge life time goals. I got to play mother to my littler sister, I get to be maternal to my friends. I feel like that is enough.

4. I'm not sure. Before Deus I had no friends, except Astrid. This was a personal choice, I didn't want friends, we moved around too much to make getting to know anyone worth the pain of leaving them behind later.

5. Rather Be  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 am
Peyton:

FMK
otto/astrid/taym - its the family edition!

sight, taste, hearing, voice, touch
otto, astrid, taym, america, noah

if you have to take one sense away from each person, which would it be and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:14 am
lizbot*

Peyton -

1. Oh God, why? This is ******** hard.

Okay, here we go.
Person - Least impacting - Most detrimental
Otto - Taste - Sight
Astrid - Voice - Touch
Taym - Touch - Taste
America - Sight - Voice
Noah - Hearing - Sight  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 am
Beejoux

@Peyton: 1. What do you think makes your relationship with your weapon a good one?
2. If you weren't a Hunter and conditions were ideal, what would your dream job be?
3. What's something you feel guilty about?

@Jory: 1. What are you scared of?
2. What makes you feel safe?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 am
Prolixity

Peyton -

1. Warrick cares about me, truly cares. He can be over protective sometimes, but he wants what's best for me, and supports my desire to keep those I love safe. We need one another.

2. I'm not really sure. This is my first job, so it's hard to say what I would do well at outside of this? I think if I could pick though, maybe a camp councilor? Or a gym teacher?

3. Leaving Astrid behind when I joined Deus.

Jory -

1. Pretty much everything? I don't like large social events, they make me really anxious. I don't like dangerous situations, for obvious reasons. I don't like conflict.

2. Working on things, puzzles, models. Being with a good friend. Being with Natalia...  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 am
beejoux

Peyton - If you were forced to transfer into another division without being allowed to have a say in the matter, which division would you transfer to and why?

Nergui - Who would you consider your closest friend other than Soren? And what would you do if Soren decided he had found another priestess to protect alongside of you?

Yaya - Would you ever consider a haircut?

Seiji - If you had to choose between wearing a dress for the rest of your school career and dying your hair pink, which would you choose?

Jory - What are you the most afraid of?

Merry - You suddenly have unlimited funds, what do you do with it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am
kuroopu

Peyton -

1. Moon, because I really want to keep people safe. My skill set is not high on defense, but I could learn.

Nergui -

1. Bastion is my best and closet friend, even above Soren. Soren is my guardian, and my love/lover.

I do not like the rest of this question because it smacks too close to events that have just recently been resolved, however I do know exactly what I would do as a result. Become consumed by despair, adopt reckless behavior, became alarmingly vulnerable to the Insanity I hold within me.

Yaya -

1. I have considered it, it can be quiet heavy. I think I would miss it though, and I know Marosa enjoys it long.

Seiji -

1. All the way pink. I think I could rock it. I imagine Sarias would give me some serious grief over it though.

Jory -

1. Most? It is hard to narrow down. I don't think I have encountered one thing in particular that scares me more than other things. So far, having not experienced anything worst personally, Large crowds. They make me very anxious. Or possibly being dropped into unfamiliar surroundings. The first weeks here at school were quite stressful.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Peyton: if in order to save another hunter's life you had to become a monster… would you? - What if, you had to become a monster who was about to be weaponized, and you'd be bound till they died to someone you hated? Would you still make that choice?

Nergui - What do you think of the other clans? Which clan is the most superior? If you could initiate any one student, who would you pick?

Hidiyya - if, to save the life of someone you cared about you had to swap souls with a hunter - effectively taking over their life and you theres - would you?
What if the only way to save your friends life was to a) become a hunter and b) make them your weapon?

Seiji: do you ever wonder who and what you were before you became a ghost? What would you do if you found out that you had once been a hunter?

Jory: what is your greatest fear? What would you do if you had to face that fear in order to save a life?

Merry: if you could join the school =right= now, but you had to start without your wings for the whole first year of schooling, would you do it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm
endejester

Peyton -

1. It would depend on who I was in danger. If it was someone that I loved, yes, to both questions. I would do damn near anything to ensure the safety of the ones I love.

Nergui-

1.I think they all have their merit. They are all important. Death, of course, is superior. I do not know enough students to make a choice like that, though I do not believe we should be initiating anyone.

Yaya -

1. Would that hunter that took over my body not just attack the one I love after? As for the second part, what sort of life is that, really? It does not seem as though there is any good option.

Seiji -

1. Yes, I have wondered, but idly. It's not something that dominates my thoughts, because it doesn't mater who I was in my former life. That's not who I am now.

Jory -

1. I do not like crowds, or new places.

Merry -

1. YES! But only if I knew for absolute certainty that I would get them back/get back the use of them. I love flying, but in order to join my friends, I would give it up for a year.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm
Peyton:

. What is your most treasured possession?
. What three words best describe your personality? What three words would others use?
. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
. If you could choose, how would you want to die?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm
and be blue

Peyton-

1. I don't think I have any possession that is special or prized, but I have people that fit the bill.

2. Maternal, Sassy, Tempermental

3. It's kind of a toss up between America and Taym, for different reasons.

4. Can I chose not to die? If not, than I would want my death to mean something. Maybe saving someone I care about, or a lot of people.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:55 pm
yaya

how do you feel about teeth ololol

what are some fun things you like to do with your powers

are your tattoos at all significant

what is your favorite dessert

who is your role model and why do you look up to them

Beejoux