Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] alette + harem / npcs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 am
Alette: Do you keep a lot of mirrors in your room? Do you carry one with you?

Llyr: How do you feel about mackerel?

Xavier: You go on a tropical vacation and have a sudden change of heart, does your fear now manifest as a blue macaw, or a pink cockatiel?

Sparrow: What would it take to make you really angry?

Ren: How many foxfires do you actually own?

Mengyao: Medea or Charon, who would you choose?

Alistaire: Why do you have such a stick up your- *shoves Shiloh away* *ahem* Were you always afraid of touch or was there an event that triggered it?

Ian: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Gale: If you moved to the dorms, do you think they would be destroyed at the same frequency as your house?

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:53 am
kuroopu

Sparrow!

1. How difficult has it been adapting to life after your memories were taken?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:57 am
sammpai
Alette: Do you keep a lot of mirrors in your room? Do you carry one with you?

Alette: Yes! Yes, I love mirrors, and Sydney - that's my mirror - he goes everywhere with me, I can't be apart from him. No literally, I can't be apart from him, I'm sort of stuck with him because of the whole haunt thing, which can be kind of annoying sometimes...

(she rambles on for several more minutes like this)

Quote:
Llyr: How do you feel about mackerel?

Llyr: What is mackeral? Is that some sort of disease? It sounds unpleasant...

Quote:
Xavier: You go on a tropical vacation and have a sudden change of heart, does your fear now manifest as a blue macaw, or a pink cockatiel?

Xavier: That...that is very bright...b-but, uhm...I d-do like b...blue...

Quote:
Sparrow: What would it take to make you really angry?

Sparrow: /laughs/ Not much does, really; I'm pretty easy to get along with. But I suppose it would be anyone hurting those I care about, especially Wren even if our relationship is still new.

Quote:
Ren: How many foxfires do you actually own?

Ren: Does Jove count as one? Because if Jove counts, then I have one hundred and seventy-three, but if Jove doesn't count, then I have one hundred and seventy-two.

Quote:
Mengyao: Medea or Charon, who would you choose?

Mengyao: (he looks vaguely disgusted by the question) What an unseemly thing to ask. It would depend on what they can offer me and the clans. If I can benefit from one more than the other, than that is who I will choose. Otherwise neither is particularly appealing.

Quote:
Alistaire: Why do you have such a stick up your- *shoves Shiloh away* *ahem* Were you always afraid of touch or was there an event that triggered it?

Alistaire: (he's silent for a long time) I never was particularly fond of intimacy as a whole, but the latter imposed upon it. (he refuses to say anymore)

Quote:
Ian: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Ian: Back to my homeland, or to Egypt. I've always wanted to see the Pyramids.

Quote:
Gale: If you moved to the dorms, do you think they would be destroyed at the same frequency as your house?

Gale: (there is a long pause) Probably not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am
Beejoux
Sparrow!

1. How difficult has it been adapting to life after your memories were taken?

Sparrow: It's been...a work in progress. /laughs/ It's mostly been an adjustment trying to comprehend that I'm actually a third year close to graduating rather than a new first year. And it pains me a great deal that I've hurt some people in the process of losing my memories, one more in particular...but I have my job as Dorm RA and that keeps me occupied.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm
@Gale:
If you were forced to transfer out of the Death division, what division would you go to and why?
What is more important in the end: love or duty?

@ Ian:
If left the choice between sacrificing 1000 civilians to save 10 important people (5 at least who know you), or defending the civilians at the cost of the ten's lives, what would you choose if the survivors would know the result of your decision?

@ Alistaire:
Do you have any old hobbies you still do while at Deus? Have you found new ones since?
As you transfer to Life, are you already thinking of what you might do there? (Projects, research, etc.)

@ Ren:
What genre of music do you like best?

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:45 pm
Ol-j-man
@Gale:
If you were forced to transfer out of the Death division, what division would you go to and why?
What is more important in the end: love or duty?

Gale: I'd like to think that will never happen, but considering how temperamental Caelius is...I'd probably transfer to Life; they complement the Death Division and vice versa, and I would still get to work on similar projects.

If you're asking what I would choose if it came down to love or duty...before I would have said duty. But now it would be love. I wouldn't ever sacrifice that for even a direct order, though I should hope the two never come to blows.

Quote:
@ Ian:
If left the choice between sacrificing 1000 civilians to save 10 important people (5 at least who know you), or defending the civilians at the cost of the ten's lives, what would you choose if the survivors would know the result of your decision?

Ian: Saving the ten important people. I don't have a lot in my life that I would truly die for, but those people that I care about are enough for me.

Quote:
@ Alistaire:
Do you have any old hobbies you still do while at Deus? Have you found new ones since?
As you transfer to Life, are you already thinking of what you might do there? (Projects, research, etc.)

Alistaire: I've always found reading to be relaxing, so that has carried over. As for new hobbies here...observation and research seem to have become my forte.

As for my pending transfer, I would most likely be in research. I do love analyzing things, after all.

Quote:
@ Ren:
What genre of music do you like best?

Ren: (he beams happily) Anything I can dance to! But I do love rock music.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Kenta: Hey Alette, how do you keep tripping?You're a ghost so wouldn't your foot pass through what ever is tripping you? That's worst than me as a wolf always getting lost....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:16 pm
xkuroopu

@ Alette and the Harem (Sorry Kuro...not really : D <3)

What's your dream situation...let's say five years from now? Where do you see yourself, what do you see yourself doing? What do you hope your situation will be like in five years?  

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:51 pm
robot kitten
Kenta: Hey Alette, how do you keep tripping?You're a ghost so wouldn't your foot pass through what ever is tripping you? That's worst than me as a wolf always getting lost....

Alette: /giggles/ I don't just pass through things unless it's a mirror! I'm pretty solid as a ghost!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 pm
Lucyal
@ Alette and the Harem (Sorry Kuro...not really : D <3)

What's your dream situation...let's say five years from now? Where do you see yourself, what do you see yourself doing? What do you hope your situation will be like in five years?

Alette: Oh! I think I'd love to work in a clothing store! Or maybe go on adventure somewhere...if I could just travel everywhere, that would be amazing! (her eyes seem to be sparkling...)

Llyr: (he blinks slowly) Oh...perhaps something with water...I should like to swim more... (he drifts into thought)

Xavier: Oh, erm, I, erm...I should like to be a b-bit stronger...m-maybe I would have, erm...more f-friends...I could be a proper demon...

Sparrow: I would love to one day be a professor at Amityville! Or perhaps merely a tour guide of sorts; I've always loved being here, and the students are such great people. If that doesn't happen, then I think I would go into something with clothing! I do like nice clothing... /laughs/ I would also like to be married, perhaps...or at least have worked things out with...certain people...

Ren: In five years I will totally have been married to LW and we'll have lots of scarelings and Jove will come and stay with us and he'll be Uncle Jove and dude I think it would be totally fun to have like, you know, a Scario Kart shop here in town! Or maybe I could open a nightclub, that would be awesome.

Mengyao: In five years, I will have been married to Lifen and living out a peaceful, quiet life back on Conquest.

Alistaire: I will have moved forward with life and have accomplished all the goals I have set, none of which are anyone's business. Though I suppose I could also say that I expect to be a fully fledged hunter with the status I need to accomplish such things.

Ian: /laughs/ Who knows? Deus is such a strange place, you know. I'd like to still be alive in five years, maybe, you know, a little higher on the food chain. And I'd like to still be with my boyfriend; now that we're back together, I want to keep it that way.

Gale: I think most on Deus who have known me already know where I want to be. I'd like to be a Division Assistant, or even the Lead someday; or at least, no longer "disposable," as our "beloved" leader likes to say. (he snorts) But I'd also like to not have trampled people to get there, and I'd like to, you know...be with my girlfriend. Maybe be more to my girlfriend.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:33 pm
Alette: Out of any given day, what is your favorite part of it?

LLyr: if pachua okayed it, would you like to keep that little bunch of feathers that you saved from the ESCAPE RP?

Llyr: what do you search for in a mate/life companion??

Llyr: if you could kiss one person you know right now, who would you kiss? What kind of kiss would it be? Romantic? Platonic?

Xavier: if you could change one thing that you could know, beyond a shadow of a doubt would make the world better because of a perfectly structured wish – what would you change and why?

Sparrow: if you had to change either to another faction, or another kind of creature attending the school – what would you chose to become and why?

Renaissance: if you had to re-start your schooling at Amityville in order to gain one wish – would you? What would that wish be?

Mengayao – if you had to pick someone from Amityville to be your one true loyal servant, because no one else could fill that roll, something will have made all your horsemen companions untrustworthy – who would you choose?

Alistaire – if you had to pick yet ONE more division to change to, where would you go and why?

Alistaire: if you had to surrender your current weapon, and to gain a new one you had to choose a current student at the school and talk them into becoming your new weapon, how would you convince them?

Ian – As part of moon division, do you feel you’ll be satisfied defending others? Or do you think that long term another division may suit you better?

Gale: How do you think that the information gathered by the active members of Death division could better distribute the information that they have gathered so far? What further research do you think needs to be conducted to improve the organization as a whole?

Jinhai – if you could return to being a student, but you’d take your hunter with you as a ghost who had ultimately forgotten your relationship together…would you?

Orion – if you could become any one minipet for a day – which one would you choose and why?

Misha: what is the best joke that you have ever played on anyone?

Zachary – what is the most disastrous potion anyone has ever brewed in your class?? How did you deal with the results?

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:11 pm
endejester
Alette: Out of any given day, what is your favorite part of it?

Alette: Oh! I love waking up! It's always so comfortable and nice and quiet and there's just this mood, you know? Where you're only sort of half awake and you're in this like cocoon.

Quote:
LLyr: if pachua okayed it, would you like to keep that little bunch of feathers that you saved from the ESCAPE RP?

Llyr: what do you search for in a mate/life companion??

Llyr: if you could kiss one person you know right now, who would you kiss? What kind of kiss would it be? Romantic? Platonic?

Llyr: Oh! Yes, they are very pretty feathers, I should like to keep them...

A mate? Do you mean friends? I do like friends, I like lots of people. People who are easy to be around are the most fun, and people who like water are even better. We could go swimming together!

Kissing is a strange custom! I've only done it once or twice before, but it was very nice. Does it have to just be one person? I think I would kiss Marzena's cheek because she's very shy even though she says she doesn't smile, and maybe I would kiss Jove's forehead because he is a cute little boil who is also a puppy. Maybe I would kiss Puppy's forehead too, or his cheek, but maybe I would kiss Pachua too because he is very pretty and he is my friend!

Quote:
Xavier: if you could change one thing that you could know, beyond a shadow of a doubt would make the world better because of a perfectly structured wish – what would you change and why?

Xavier: Ah...probably, erm...t-take away worry. Worry doesn't...do anything except cause m-more worry...i-if that makes s-sense!

Quote:
Sparrow: if you had to change either to another faction, or another kind of creature attending the school – what would you chose to become and why?

Sparrow: Oh, dear, what a hard question! /laughs/ I think I would like to be a demon. They're quite the elegant race, very classy, and I do like sophistication. Though admittedly their views on other races are rather too superior for my taste...

Quote:
Renaissance: if you had to re-start your schooling at Amityville in order to gain one wish – would you? What would that wish be?

Ren: Hmm...that's an interesting thought. But you know, I would do it. The wish is a secret though! /laughs/

[ ooc: He'd probably wish for his parents to not have abused him as a child ]

Quote:
Mengayao – if you had to pick someone from Amityville to be your one true loyal servant, because no one else could fill that roll, something will have made all your horsemen companions untrustworthy – who would you choose?

Mengyao: (he gives a small snort) As if I would resort myself so low. I trust very little as it is, so this is not to hard to imagine. However...if I was forced into the decision, I suppose I would pick that ghoul I took to that silly school dance a year back; her name was Tahki, I believed, and she had some semblance of sanity when all around her were ridiculous.

Quote:
Alistaire – if you had to pick yet ONE more division to change to, where would you go and why?

Alistaire: if you had to surrender your current weapon, and to gain a new one you had to choose a current student at the school and talk them into becoming your new weapon, how would you convince them?

Alistaire: I would prefer my own division, which will soon be Life. However, if circumstances forced my hand, I would most likely choose Death. The Sun Division is far too reckless for my liking - and that brute force is unbecoming, the Moon Division is where my brother is, and I don't particularly care for defensive strategies. Mist is a curious division, but not my forte. I would rather put my skills to use in research should I be forced from Life.

I suppose I would manipulate them into believing they were doing the right thing for the greater good. It's such a silly, meaningless lie and yet people fall for it all the time.

Quote:
Ian – As part of moon division, do you feel you’ll be satisfied defending others? Or do you think that long term another division may suit you better?

Ian: I definitely think defense is where I should be. I was in Mist Division for the past year, and while it's a great division, I need to focus on one thing rather than many. I appreciate the Mist Division and all that they do, but I feel Moon is a much better fit for me.

Quote:
Gale: How do you think that the information gathered by the active members of Death division could better distribute the information that they have gathered so far? What further research do you think needs to be conducted to improve the organization as a whole?

Gale: Ah...well, it's an ongoing process, really. Communication has to be two fold; you can give someone the information, but you can't control what they do with it. I think if people really just focused on getting the information out to the people it needs to go to, rather than sit idly by, then we would run much smoother as a division. I would really like to determine a way to make things more easily communicated as well, but there's not much you can do when your leaders are a hot-tempered p***k and a homeless man who believes himself to be a Jedi...

Quote:
Jinhai – if you could return to being a student, but you’d take your hunter with you as a ghost who had ultimately forgotten your relationship together…would you?

Jinhai: ...an interesting question. I would dearly love to be able to be alive again, in the way that I was before, but I think it would be...very lonely to take that route. Anyone I have ever known, or would have known, as I can't recall them, would be gone. My bond with Gale is one of the only lasting relationships I have left, and in spite of our somewhat tenuous beginning and our childish squabbles, we are irrevocably linked. I do not wish to sever that connection.

Quote:
Orion – if you could become any one minipet for a day – which one would you choose and why?

Orion: (he gives you a long, long stare) Did Rhys put you up to this? He did, didn't he. That damn guy keeps bringing in more and more fluffs; pretty soon we'll be out of our loft and all of the silly things will be too much for us to live there! (this rant continues for several more grumbling minutes)

Quote:
Misha: what is the best joke that you have ever played on anyone?

Mischief: (he gives a cheeky sort of laugh) Now now, if I told you, then I wouldn't be able to do it again! Guess you'll just have to find out! (he winks)

Quote:
Zachary – what is the most disastrous potion anyone has ever brewed in your class?? How did you deal with the results?

Zephron: (he laughs, scratching his head) Eh, this one time a student accidentally turned all of us into cannon cats. That was fun trying to explain to the parents, but at least the effects only lasted a few hours.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 pm
kuroopu
ilu Kuro

@ ALL THE GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ~...+ Alette

Boxers, briefs, or commando?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 pm
Lucyal
@ ALL THE GENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ~...+ Alette

Boxers, briefs, or commando?

Alette: Boil's boxers are super comfortable! I sleep in them sometimes, or cute panties, because I love cute things.

Llyr: Ah...what is this question exactly? Are you asking what sort of undergarments I wear? What a strange thing to ask...I don't see the point of wearing too many clothes...

Xavier: (he turns beet red and stammers flusteredly for several moments) W-w-w-w-what kind of q-q-q-question is that?! I c-c-can't answer that!

Sparrow: /laughs/ Such a particular question! I will answer honestly, however, and say briefs. Do what you will with that answer! /laughs/

Ren: BOXERS OKAY BOXERS ARE SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THAN BRIEFS though sometimes I don't like wearing clothes at all, I tried to not wear clothes around the house but LW smacked me and Jove kicked me so I finally put some on.

Mengyao: (he gives a long, slow stare) I refuse to answer such a ridiculously inappropriate question.

Alistaire: I think that question is best reserved for myself, wouldn't you say? I hardly see a reason for knowing the answer; what a terribly vulgar think to ask of someone you don't even know.

Ian: (he grins, looking very pleased with himself) Can I answer all three? Really it just depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I feel like wearing briefs, so I wear briefs. Sometimes I feel like being more casual so I wear boxers. (he shrugs, laughing) Sometimes I just don't feel like wearing anything at all. Nothing wrong with that!

Gale: (he's very red in the face) Er...I don't see the point of knowing that, really, but if you genuinely want to know, it's, er, boxers...

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 pm
kuroopu

@ Harem and Alette

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?

How would you explain your basic life philosophy?

DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM HEAVEN?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces