Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Alexei Jamil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 pm
you and ami are literally the two most opposite people on the planet. how did the two of you even happen?

what is your favorite type of sandwich?

what is your actual role as a lifer?

if you had the chance to leave deus, no strings attached, but you couldn't bring anyone with you, would you do it?

what would you be doing in life right now if you hadn't joined deus?

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:05 pm
Inle-roo
you and ami are literally the two most opposite people on the planet. how did the two of you even happen?

what is your favorite type of sandwich?

what is your actual role as a lifer?

if you had the chance to leave deus, no strings attached, but you couldn't bring anyone with you, would you do it?

what would you be doing in life right now if you hadn't joined deus?

Carhop Cavalier

"Haha, funny story. Basically I was even more of a flirt than I am now, and kept bugging her until we actually became sort-of friends. Then this weird thing happened where we ended up in Christmas in New York, but it wasn't really New York or Christmas, but she kept trying to go into the city and I hauled her out. We went on a few missions together, and I guess we sort of just... meshed? We give each other what the other needs, to put it in the simplest terms I can."

"Turkey, Avocado, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato on Rye. Waffles with eggs and chive cream cheese is really good too."

"I play a small part in the labs, mostly gathering rune stone and dropping it off. I work a lot in the infirmary, I'm starting to do some psychology things, but mostly I'm Ami's text translator for old European tales and books."

"...Probably, yes. Ami's a big girl and can survive without me, as are the rest of my friends. My work here isn't so important that I couldn't be replaced."

"I I'd never joined Deus? I'd probably still be managing a few clubs that my mother owns, bringing girls home, drinking a lot of scotch. Sounds like the life, right?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas