[PRP] Volunteer Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:26 pm
Attacked by a Rocket? Dith blinked, opened his mouth to say something but realising he didn't know what it was he had been going to say he closed it again. "I... I'm sorry," he said after a bit of a pause, "I didn't know." Perhaps they hadn't wanted to tell anyone, which was fair but... but what had happened? She and Luke were both okay so that was the main thing but.... "If you ever want to talk about anything you know I'm here, right?" It was the best he could offer so far as he could see it; Rosie wasn't sixteen anymore, she'd grown in a lot of ways and he knew she could handle herself perfectly well. That didn't change the fact that he wanted to be able help and protect her though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:51 pm
Rosie reached a hand up to pull at a lock of her hair, a little nervously though the rest of her remained for the most part, upbeat.
"Thank you Dith, Right now Luke would rather I not talk about it, so please... don't bring it up with him. But I know if I need to, you're always there." She giggled "You always have been!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 pm
Dith gave a serious nod and reached an arm around Rosie to give her shoulders a brief squeeze and a smile too. "Understood, I won't say anything; and I will continue to be so!" Not knowing was frustrating, he was naturally nosy about his friends' lives, but he could take a clearly stated request when he heard one.

"How about the agility course?" Dith suggested with a gesture to a large sign which indicated what could be found on each floor, continuing smoothly as though nothing much of consequence had been said and hoping this was the right tack to take. "I'm guessing that's one of the things volunteers and officers have to do?" It sounded probably to him anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm
Rosie smiled, but it wasn't the usual kind and upbeat smile she usually had on. She seemed to know this though as she lowered her head a little.
She wished she could talk about it, having to keep this to herself from so many people was difficult, she trusted and loved these people. But she respected Luke's choice, so she kept her mouth shut.
Most of all she didn't like the feeling like she was lying to them.

Looking over to the sign that he had made a gesture too, the blond nodded, looking back up at the man with a light smile "Yeah, it is. Its like a physical fitness test, Are you thinking about volunteering?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 am
"Uh, yeah I guess so," Dith replied, starting towards the sign and flashing Rosie a slight smile. "I mean, it is what we have been doing up until now more or less right? Just... official. It would be good to have some proper training, and official support I guess." The fact that it was the league running it not Kodo's police force made the whole thing a lot more palatable too, he wouldn't have been keen if he'd had to deal with cops too much.

"Kind of a nerve wracking idea though I guess," he added after a moment, rubbing the back of his neck and shrugging. Last time they'd all 'volunteered' they hadn't been far off having a body count that could have been worthy of the Hunger Games. "What about you?" He wouldn't be at all surprised if Roise planned to at least volunteer, perhaps even become a full officer.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff