Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm
Tambrey was happy to be embraced as they walked, but laughed a little darkly at the comment.
"I wouldn't know about Mew but I don't think I'd ever want a Mewtwo after... Well. Boom." She made a strange, random movement with her hands, perhaps mimicking a kind of explosion- hinting to an event back at the old base.

"Iiiii... don't know. It'd be an informal bit of fun, so... Yes, I guess probably I would. Maybe enter Octavia; it'd be nice. You should talk to Kailee; she seems really gung-ho about the whole thing; was kinda nice to see the enthusiasm; same about the labs too- going to be a good addition here. Ask her about Onyx cells too." Tambrey smirked as she remembered the fun discussion. "Had good ideas about those."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:05 pm
He remembered the incident with the Mewtwo far better than he would like some days; enough to agree that would be one pokemon he would not attempt to clone for himself. "No, no, that's...that seems too uncontrollable."

"I think you should," Rory offered, "She's a product of a contest winning pokemon and you know the basics from all of the reading. You have someone who might be willing to help you out," he nodded, "She sounds like she will be and that's great; it's great that we've got so many decent grunts in there with us now," It sounded like there was a decent story there, "I'll try to remember when I get the chance."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 pm
"I think some people get along with them; I'm sure there's personality variation but I just wouldn't be able to shake the memory of back then."

She smiled, pleased to be encouraged and then smirked a little.
"You know... I /might/ have mentioned you used to be in contests, and she /might/ want to ask you to be part of the contest yourself..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 am
"The odds are probable but," he shook his head, "not after that."

His head ducked down slightly, his ears turning a shade darker again. "I /used/ to, I haven't competed in years. I'm not even sure if Pinkie would be able to compete again." But the idea of trying again, in an informal setting and in front of her and a few other Rockets...if asked, he would be willing to give it a shot.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:22 pm
"Not a serious, official, League Contest," Tambrey smiled, hopefully comfortingly "because can you imagine how well that would go here?" She grinned then. "Just, I think, a nice... informal, Rocket contest. Amateur and such, I think she meant. Anyway, you should talk to her about it, maybe... I said I'd mention it, and I have. For the record, I think Pinkie's still a winner whether she's competing or not, though." She hugged on his arm a little.
"We don't have to think about that right now either though, really... What's for dinner?" Her stomach, now that she'd been extracted from the lab, was threatening to warble hungrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:36 pm
"It could be fun," Rory admitted as he fought back a grin of his own, "Besides, Thor's looking like he would have made a good contest pokemon; I could show him off," As much as he trained his team for battle, the old habit of training for show hadn't quite gone away. He did smile when she squeezed his arm. "Well she does make up about 50% of your pokemon," he teased, "you almost have to love her."

Entering the cafeteria, he glanced over at the line. "That's a really good question."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 pm
"I bet he'd love the attention." Tambrey smirked; Thor was one of the few electric types that she could think of fondly, without hint of a flinch.
"Heh; I don't think it's /that/ much," Tambrey teased back "but she is responsible for Octavia, not that /that's/ the only reason; Pinkie's a very special Ponyta anyway."

The line was, probably predictably given the time Rory had managed to finally drag Tambrey away from the labs, not so long, though it did rather mean that the more attractive options had already been taken for dinner, leaving them with limited choice, as far as Tambrey could see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:12 pm
"Oh he would!" There wasn't any doubt about that; if he didn't know better, he would swear the little mouse fed off of the attention he gained. "Probably not," Rory grinned and squeezed her shoulder, "and that's why I love you," he said casually.

There weren't too many choices left for dinner but that didn't matter; he'd managed to get her out of the lab and they were going to have the chance to sit down to dinner together. That mattered.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm
Though they did say it to each other, no matter how often it was, the words- simple enough- always managed to twig a bit of a mental reaction, a notation to enjoy them, and treat them as rare.

"I love you too." Her response wasn't automatic, or habit; noting the words did rather have the effect that she could respond and truly mean what she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff