Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 pm
The sudden voice drew her attention and she lifted her head abruptly, glancing in mild confusion to the girl who said her name, only to be left more confused. Who was this girl and how did she know her...? No, she had to know her; at the very least, the girl looked vaguely familiar. Sort of. "Uh, hi," she said rather uncertainly, a dubious expression on her face. She had no idea what this chick's name was.

Anastasia perked up at the girl who approached them, her ears lifting as she looked at her curiously, though her attention eventually wandered back over to Akira and Happa. Why were they all the way over there...? Maybe she could get them - or Happa, anyway - to come over here... To further this end, the Umbreon stood up tall and let out a greeting bark to the Leafeon, hoping he would hear and come speak with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 pm
With so many unfamiliar pokemon around, Happa was more than a little nervous. There was one old face, though, that cancelled all of that anxiety out with the joy it filled him with.

he said, walking over to her. Surely his trainer wouldn't mind as long as he returned soon; there didn't seem to be too many furry pokemon about and at least they were in open air, so allergies weren't as likely to be a problem. the Leafeon greeted with a shy smile.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tymiko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 pm
Smiling a little sheepishly, Tymiko seemed to realize that Sera didn't remember her. Perhaps she had even expected it, because she answered, "I'm Tymiko. We've seen each other around, but it's okay if you don't remember me. I forget a lot of things myself." Inclining her head toward the steps, she asked, "Mind if I sit with you?" Her eyes went to Anastasia. "That's a pretty Umbreon you have there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:23 am
He was somewhat surprised by how distressed the brunette's response was, and he return he maintained a nonchalant disposition, hoping to passively assuage the sudden and intense concern. "Oh, no, most of these are old," he said, glancing to his arm. As far as he knew, the burn was the only one that was remotely recent; it had still been healing at the beginning of his current memories. Passingly he wondered if he shouldn't have just worn a jacket or something, but... a jacket at the beach in summer? Not worth it.

Ah, so this was probably a friend then. He shrugged lightly, but his verbal response was less nebulous, "Not that it would be rude, but I'd rather not get into it." Not before he knew about the person who was asking, at least - plus, this was allegedly a party, and that was hardly pleasant conversation.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:55 am
Unfortunately, Rosie and Luke's apparent lack of concern or distress for the topics he'd mentioned only served to worry Akira further. Rosie had acted so calmly about a random suspect attacking Luke badly enough to leave scars. Had this incident been so long ago that it no longer bothered her?

And what about this wedding stuff? Why had it been called off? It must have been a really big issue to have made them have to cancel when the couple had already set a date, sent out invitations, and everything. Just what was going on?

But if the two didn't want to talk about it, then Akira wouldn't press them. Perhaps they just didn't know him well enough to entrust him with such knowledge. Likely if anyone would know, Sera would, but why would she tell him about their business? She'd already expressed before that she didn't feel right telling him information about them that they hadn't already told him themselves.

Sighing heavily, the brunet tugged at his bangs. "O-oh. Maybe...maybe it's just been longer than I thought since I've seen you last." That in itself was a depressing thought, but what could he do? Everyone was busy. No one could help that.

"My apologies," he told Luke at the mention of not wanting to get into the topic of the wedding. Whoops, he was bowing again. "I-in any case, it's great to see you again. And congratulations on making League officer! I'm sure you worked very hard to achieve such a rank. Ah - please excuse me; it looks like the girls are having a little trouble." With a brief smile and a nod, Akira turned to go help Rosie and a newcomer with the latter's contributions to the potluck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 am
"Yeeeeaaaaaah!" A happy voice called out, as a girl, clad in blue shorts and a yellow and blue t-shirt, ran along the sand with a green Totodile clinging to her shoulders.
Water spewed from Gummy's mouth, delighting two Eevees who ran along just behind the girl; one blue, one a variation of the usual tan.

Henrietta had a white plastic bag in one hand as she ran along with her arms outstretched, like she was doing an impression of an airplane; inside were a few bags of chips and pretzels.

Trundling, lazily, along, a little behind the barefoot hyperactive girl, and carrying a blue shoulder bag containing her shoes and a towel, was a shiny Snorlax; Henrietta had apparently, gained a little more confidence that her 'Snowlax' wasn't going to melt in the sun after all.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 am
"Naomi." Rosie repeated a few times to make sure that she would remember it "Thats a beautiful name~"

As the girl released her other pokemon Rosie smiled with new excitement, and crouched down to greet the small Eevee.
"Aww, what a cutie! And whats your name?"

Vahy'n wasn't far off from the appearance of the Eevee, the glistening blue Vaporeon stepping up next to her trainer, head fins splayed out with a look of interest as bright yellow eyes peered at the Eevee.

"Oh hi Akira" Rosie looked up to see the other trained walking over, and quickly Rosie made a gesture to her fellow female trainer "Akira this is Naomi,"
While she was ad it she looked around "I don't know if you've met anyone else either, but anyway this is Luke~ Sera... Oh dear she's over there." Rosie said pointing to where she could see Sera sitting. "Dith the gentle giant, Ray the one with the surf board, and oh! There is Henrietta!"

It was hard not to notice Henrietta, as the younger trainer brought all of her excitement with her as she charged over to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 am
Blood_Goddess

"You've not seen me eat, have you?" Dith grinned to Ray, shrugging the bag off his shoulder for her to take; he didn't need the help but he appreciated that it was offered. "In the box I have sausages and I have burgers, some chicken skewers with vegetables, and some vegetable skewers; and also I have drinks in here. Oh, and buns and sauces of course. In that bag you have now is my mini portable barbeque, fuel for it, and also a big blanket and my towel and things. In the little bag I have some pokemon treats!" Dith did not intent to go hungry, or for anyone else to go hungry for that matter! Too much was better than not enough, and leftovers he would use up over the next couple of days without trouble.

"How've you been doing by the way? I don't think I've seen you since that thing in the mines." He didn't know Ray well but that didn't mean he didn't care what she'd been up to. Anyway, perhaps today he would get to know her better!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 am
Ray let out a whistle as he listed off the contents of the items he was carrying, followed with an excited laugh "Man you don't play around when they say barbeque now do you."

She took his bag for him, making sure not to lean it on her to get it wet. grinning at the larger gathering of people, offering a wink to Akira as he glanced over.
"Oh yeah? that has been a while hasn't it." Ray pondered "Eh same ol same ol, Back to work at Sagestone. Wish I could say anything really interesting has happened, but so far, nothing really to report." placing a wide grin on her face she looked up at Dith "What about you, huh? what have you been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 am
"A pleasure to meet you, Naomi," Akira said, smiling and dipping his head at the other girl. (It was less formal than bowing, at least.) "Goodness, you brought a lot, didn't you? Here, I can help with that; I move a lot of stuff at my work, so I'm used to it."

Looking up when Rosie introduced the others and more voices could be heard, Akira recognized the girl he bought the Totodile plushie for at the PokeCon. It'd been a while since he'd last seen her as well, but she seemed as energetic then as she was now. He waved cheerfully.

While he was helping to move Naomi's things, the brunet pondered Ray and her wink at him. Did she recognize him as Clara? It wasn't too hard to figure out, he supposed, especially since the only difference was the way he dressed and a little make-up, but would she wonder why? Maybe she couldn't tell he was differently dressed today. They hadn't seen each other up-close yet.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 am
Well, he didn't have an answer for that; as far as Luke could recall, this was their first meeting. In response to the congratulations, he dipped his head slightly with a word of thanks and raised a salutatory hand as the stranger excused himself.

The enthusiastic shout called the attention of the Jolteon Luke had earlier been trying to settle, and the Jolteon took the sight of the running girl as a challenge to a race, leaping up and approaching the party of girl and pokemon to run around them despite her trainer's protests for her not to bother them. His efforts were to no avail, and so he quickly abandoned them in favor of responding to Rosie and the person she was introducing. If Rosie was introducing her, there was a very high chance that he had actually never met this individual before... He gave a nod and smile in response to Naomi and Rosie gave his name to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:23 am
Henrietta waved both her arms- so in fact, it was more like she flapped- in response to Akira's cheerful wave.

As soon as he was close enough to the others, Bub set Henrietta's bag down and then, with a great grunting sigh, and a bit of a loud thud into the sand, the Snorlax then laid back happily, planning for a nice nap in the sun.

Henrietta was still running around, being chased by her two Eevees and then grinning wildly as she found herself racing a Jolteon too.

"Awesome! Hi!" She called to her sudden opponent, while Fluffster and Horizon managed to trip each other over, and sprawl in the sand a little, out of surprise at the Eeveelution.
Gummy continued to spew water, though he may not even have realised he was doing so, considering the blank stare on his face.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:31 pm
"I am Russian. We do not do anything by half measure!" Dith grinned hugely, eyebrows raised high to go along with his jesting tones. "As for me," he shrugged, "up to my elbows in blood and guts, so no change for me either! I am hoping to cut my hours a bit though, I want to spend more time training my team."

Luke becoming a full officer had really been a wakeup call; he might have been training every day but not for long really. Getting his work hours down to somewhere around forty or fifty would give him so much more time for everything else, he would improve more quickly and next time... next time things would be different.

"I hope you are hungry though, even I cannot eat all of this by myself," Dith added as they approached the rest of the group, the grin that had faded for a moment returning to his scarred face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:51 pm
Up- and there goes Rem.
Rosie couldn't help but laugh as she watched the energetic Jolteon dash off to play with the energetic trainer and her two chasing Eevees.
Looking back over at Luke with a giggle "Well if there ever was a time to just let her run. I don't think those two could tired each other out if they wanted to."

Kiss Kiss, delighted with the appearance of more pokemon hopped over to the large Snorelax, holding a paw up and leaping up onto his squishy belly to peer at him sweetly in greeting.
"Rai Raichu~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:01 pm
"Yeah I can see that!" Ray burst out with a laugh "and I am sure as heck not complaining. the more the better I say!"
There would be no lack of food today, and she was kinda looking forward to that.
"Oh yeah? you're wanting to start training more huh?" Ray asked with an increasing note of interest. arching a notched eyebrow, and only looking away for a second as she drove her surf board down into the sand.

"Hey anything with pokemon is a great idea. you know I would totally support your decision for that."
She followed his gaze over to Luke, before a wider smirk "Ganna be like Luke here?" she asked, walking over to put a wet arm over his mostly bare shoulders "train and become a full blown officer? that's pretty impressive!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff