Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 pm
The image of him broke abruptly from the interaction, leaving a startled little Zorua on the couch, her fur fluffed in mild indignation. She didn't stay for but a moment before darting from the cushion and scampering off towards the back door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:44 pm
She didn't register at first what was going on, so the sudden flickering of the form in front of her and abrupt shifting drew Rosie's hand back sharply with a startled yelp.
Though before too long she found herself staring down at a little Zorua on the couch.

Rosie stared back with wide surprise in her eyes, "Sephira..."
but before Rosie could even more the Zorua had jumped off and skidded off.
Standing up she followed her to the back door, to open if it she wanted to be let out, though it was usually left open for pokemon to wander.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 pm
Sephira, who had been quite proud of how well she was pulling off the deception for how recently she had discovered her ability to masquerade as a human, immediately darted out the door to run to Luke, the trainer investing a little extra time working with his Aggron. He looked to the small dark-type as she bounced off his leg, his brow raised in mild surprise, "Well hello to you to, Sephira." He glanced upwards towards the doorway where Rosie stood with a faintly questioning expression.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:02 pm
Rosie let out a breath upon seeing the real Luke this time, putting her hand to her chest with a slightly bewildered look.
"Oh my gosh, she just tricked me into thinking she was you." She told Luke.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:12 pm
He blinked, surprised, and looked to Sephira with a mildly disapproving frown. "I get that you want to practice with it," he said, "but it's not nice to go around tricking people just because you can. Okay? Let's not do that anymore."

Sephira, who'd hoped to find support from her trainer, sulked, earning a metallic grin from the large steel-type nearby.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 pm
She seemed disappointed, But Rosie would be grateful not to have to worry if she would be talking to or interacting with the real Luke or not.
"I'm sure there is a much more constructive way to practice your ability." she agreed. stepping out into the back yard, smiling instantly as Pastin picked his way leisurely over to his trainer. Rosie greeting her stallion with a gentle bump of her forehead to the long bridge of his nose.

"Its pretty late, what are you an Tartarus up to out here?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 pm
Sephira ducked around to the other side of her trainer's foot, disinterested in - or rather, pouting about - what the woman had to say.

"Just cleaning up a bit," Luke replied, gesturing for and receiving the Aggron's arm to which he applied a soft cloth. "The beach seems like it would be pretty harsh to a steel-rock type... I'd rather he not have to lug around a bunch of sand between his joints." There weren't many places other than the beach for a pokemon to practice learning to Surf, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 pm
She smiled sheepishly at the Zorua's response, but it wasn't new that Luke was the only one that Saphira really seemed to like.

Arching her eyebrows and walking over, giving Tartarus a greeting smile as she did. and humming lightly at Luke's explanation "Oh that makes sense, I've never had a pokemon like him before, I guess I wouldn't think of that."

she shaking of some of the bushes that Hattie tended to caught her eye, and she leaned to the side, blinking at it "... usually a good brushing, and its taken care of." The bushes twitched again and froze.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 am
It wasn't difficult from her tone to tell that there was something to her words, and Luke followed Rosie's gaze to the rustling bushes with a hint of curiosity and confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:05 pm
Pressing her fingers to her lips Rosie made her way over to the brushes.
Pastin let out a nicker as he watched curiously as to what was going on.
Rosie paused by them, leaning forward to peer through the thick leaves for any sign of who might be inside.

In a second something furry and orange burst out of them and made a b-line for the door. Or it would have had the form not been grabbed out of the air and flipped up into Rosie's cradling arms.

"See~ I knew you were hiding." She giggled to the Growltih now squirming and howling in dismay at being caught
"Ohhhh come on Jazz its not that bad."
The fire type continued to howl.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:19 pm
"The more you move around like that, the more knots and tangles there'll be in your fur," Luke warned, watching in mild amusement as the Growlithe wriggled and complained. "You should probably just give up and get it over with. It'll all go faster that way anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Jazz let out a low groan letting his head flop back so that he was looking back at Luke upside down in Rosie's arms.
"Grow..?" tilting his head light he let out a snort of flame from his nose, shaking his ears out.

"He's right though, You'll feel better once you're done. so come on." She told the fire type.
Lifting his head back up Rosie made her way back over.
"How about Sephira, Luke? think she could use a brush out? I have an extra brush."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:41 pm
Having finished with Tartarus to the best of his ability, Luke hummed in thought, glancing to the small dark-type that looked up to return the gaze. "It couldn't hurt," he said, leaning over and collecting the Zorua in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:48 pm
Jazz continued to howl like a dramatic wounded pup as he was carried back into the house. Where the other three were waiting, Pop folding her arms with an annoyed look in her half lidded eyes, while Celtic brushes his bows lightly through the air behind him, looking unimpressed with the young Growliths cries.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:21 pm
Sephira was no more impressed with the Growlithe's antics than any of Rosie's other pokemon; of course, she rather enjoyed being handled and cared for by her trainer, so she had no complaints about the idea of having her fur brushed anyhow.

Luke accompanied Rosie as she returned to the house's interior, equal parts sympathetic towards and amused by Jazz's melodrama.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff