Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58 pm
"There are wild pokemon in the surrounding forest, yes, but they didn't report anything around the ship. If there were pokemon living inside, or at least inside the vehicle bay, I'm sure they would've noticed them." Claire turned her gaze from Tambrey to Hayes, "Anything that looks important, significant, or valuable. If something looks worthwhile but it's too large to carry, make a detailed note of its description and location so we can call in an extraction team to pick it up later. Now, if I'm not mistaken, we'll be landing soon, so everyone get ready."

A few short minutes later, the jet set down gently on a thick blanket of snow. While the view out of most windows showed only snow or trees, some afforded a perfect view of the downed, expansive Galactic airship. It looked similar, almost identical, to what had previously shown on the tablet, with the only small differences being the lighting and the amount of snow, though the pictures did it no justice for how large and ominous it looked in person as it sat silent and empty in the snow, nestled among the broken trees.

Elite Claire rose and adjusted her warm coat over her standard uniform, then grabbed a box which, when opened, revealed a number of flashlights. "Make sure you all have some warm winter gear on before you get out, since I don't know how cold it'll be inside, and grab a flashlight, all of you. Keep your 'dexes with you at all times, as well as your flashlight, just in case, and remember we can communicate via our 'dexes if need be, either through texts or using them as radios. You might have to split into smaller groups once you get inside. If so, then grunts should stay with at least one agent - or elite - at all times. I do not want anyone wandering around in there alone."

With that said, she opened the aircraft doors and exited out into the snow, which was rather deep at about two and a half feet. Luckily the skies were mostly clear, and no more snow was falling - for now, at least - and while the air was quite cold, it wasn't bitterly so. "When we get close enough to the ship," Claire spoke up again to add, "each of you should let out a couple of pokemon, in case there's anyone waiting for intruders inside the vehicle bay. Hopefully there won't be, but it would behoove us to be ready in case there are."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:02 pm
"I guess we'll find out..." Tambrey mused, softly, then nodded, satisfied to Elite Claire. That was exactly what she'd wanted to know...
She tried not to let her mind race away with too many theories, so she could simply keep a clear head to complete the mission...

Galactic and tech... So yes, salvaging tech, she supposed, would be rather important. That really wasn't her area of expertise, but she could, she thought, at least recognise something important if she had to.
She caught Aulus' look, and wondered if those who had also been previously on the ship, were having as much trouble keeping to -one- path of thought as she seemed to be on the journey.

As they approached to land, Tambrey zipped up her jacket and pulled on a pair of gloves before accepting the flashlight.
Despite it not being bitterly cold, she chose to have her goggles on anyway.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:07 pm
Going in.

Going in now.

His heart beat a tattoo against his ribs, his mouth felt dry and he swore his skin pricked with the ghost of electricity. Glancing around at the others Aulus realized that if they did split up he probably couldn't justify grouping up with both Tam and Alex and that sudden knowledge sent ice flowing through his veins. He'd sworn to himself that he would protect them, both of them, and he might not be able to keep that promise. He couldn't do anything about that right now though so don't- just don't think about it.

Aulus grabbed a flashlight from the box and hung it from his belt before shrugging into and fastening up a warm coat. "Understood," he nodded to Claire, offering her a brief tight smile that was really more of a rictus than anything else. He was going to do this. He was going to succeed and Nakura - notably absent - would eat his words.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:13 pm
“Z” Flatline replied and wiggled as he was slowly fished out of the parka made to brave the strangers and the outdoors. He hovered around Lex’s head, eyeing the others uncertainly. Lex tugged on a beanie, letting it contain his wildly curling hair, and zipped up his jacket. He had comfortable and sturdy boots on, and was ready to go explore the ship. Some what. He rubbed the coins around his neck for good luck and approached, taking the flashlight.

“Thanks,” he replied and clipped it to a pocket, and fished fingerless wool arm warmers out and slipped them on. He eyed the snow, uncertain. Ugh, snow.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:19 pm
Once landed, Flaeen took the time to power down the jet. unbuckling herself as Clare gave more instructions and standing up from the pilotes seat to join the others.

"We have a pretty small group this time around." She said, glancing around at the mission team they had. Three others of higher ranks, and all she knew had been in the galactic base before... though she recalled the last each of them had been there had not been voluntary.
The other three were grunts that Faleen herself wasn't familiar with.

Busying herself with the storage, she pulled down her winter gear and started to put it on, slipping the light weight but warm parka, double checking not just her pokemon's placement, but her small tool set, gun, the small tablet that she secured in one of her jacket pockets.

"Grunts." Faleen then addressed the three grunts on board, as she spoke she worked on tying her hair back into a high ponytail. "For the sake of reference would you mind briefing us on any skill specialty before we got in."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm
Two who had recently had to have their pokemon on some kind of leash, and one unknown; this was Aulus' private assessment of the trio of grunts. He wasn't sure which he would take with him given the choice, but maybe Kailee pokemon best.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm
As the plane landed, he finally zipped up his coat over, miraculously, his Rocket shirt. It had to be cold for Tama to actually be wearing the shirt rather than having it stuffed and dangling from his pants pocket. One he was sure he was bundled up, he walked up and grabbed a flashlight from the box and slid it into his pocket.

Stepping out of the plane, he was caught mildly by surprise when he sank into the snow further than he thought he would. Catching himself and regaining his footing, he was about ready to begin releasing two of his Pokemon when the Agent called out to the grunts. Looking to her, he quirked a brow, asking as he plucked Tiamat's ball from his belt first. "Skills? Such as?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:25 pm
Aulus looked at Tama.

Hard.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:26 pm
She blinked. Ok so there were pokemon outside. Well that was good at least... No weird frequency emitters that would cripple their pokemon... at least not out side the ship.

On the ground though she stood and stretched slightly loosening all the muscles that had tightened on the ride over. Her eyes were drawn to the ship and she shivered slightly but then just pulled her warm coat on. Ominous was a good word. At least it was the one that came to Kailee's mind. She Slipped her pack to her back and waited her turn to get a flashlight. And then with that she followed out as she listened to the Elite talk. So she had to stay with an Agent? That made sense...

Maybe it would work like sports in school where you got picked for a team or something... If not she was following after the nearest agent. She glanced to Tambrey and then Aulus. She knew both of them. Hayes was an Elite... she had tried to spill soup on him... She shifted slightly wanting to get to the point she could let a pokemon out. Sissy would want out anyway... well.. Kailee expected that she would until she felt how cold it was.

Kailee jumped about a mile and her eyes turned up to look at Faleen. What could she say. "I know genetics...Science..." She bit the inside of her cheek. That wasnt really good news for whoever got stuck being her partner. She knew hand to hand sparing thanks to growing up with a dad who wanted boys... but that didnt come to mind... All that Kailee knew for sure she was good at was making Yeast glow in the dark. She had even tried to give a fire pokemon a burn the other day. She glanced to Aulus at that thought and promptly looked down.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:30 pm
Tama had noticed Aulus looking at him and glared. "You have a problem? It's a legit question. I'm not a fancy pants and knows anything about technology. I know brute force and that's it. It works for me and it should work for this mission if there are anyone left on this aircraft." He retorted with a snort.

Not saying anything else, he released Tiamat, the Charizard letting out a happy roar from being out of the ball. The next ball he tossed released a small Lopunny, who promptly hopped over to him and hugged his leg.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:36 pm
“Um,” Lex paused and sighed, bucking up. “Ex-Galactic grunt,” he stressed the Ex and continued “and my specialty always been field recon and plain clothes information gathering. Mainly grooming and contestants but also underground gambling.” Which probably was the fancy way of saying he got black mail, people paid up for it not going public.

“I wouldn’t say I know the ship well, been on it maybe two dozen times, but I know a few key places. Nothing high keyed.” Ohh Tems, I still miss you. He shook his head, puling himself up from mourning his friend. “Umm, otherwise I practice akido, yoga, and tai-chi and can manage smacking people with blunt objects. Out of my pokemon...my Serperior and crobat know the ship about as well as I do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:37 pm
"Shut the hell up Grunt before I shut you up," Aulus replied to Tama, voice deadpan and mouth flat, unimpressed. "If you think that charging in like a wild Tuaros is the way to go then you need to stay here where Claire can babysit you. We'll be a lot better off without your arrogant, ignorant attitude.

"Now if you want to actually help," he continued with consents that could cut teak like a hot knife cut butter, "you could tell us what kind of force you're offering. Types, techniques, past experience, utility skills your pokemon have." With blood red eyes still trained on the younger rocket Aulus released his own choices; an Absol, and a Charizard of his own.

"So. Are you going to add some actually helpful information or just mouth off like the bratty teen you are?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:40 pm
(Tama)

The dark haired male grunt replied with a vague question, though Faleen replied with a confirming nod, allowing her hand to drop back to her side once they were finished tying her hair back.
"Yes, Any notable skills."
As the grunt seemed to grow uneasy with the look that Agent aulus was giving him though, Faleen actually got more of a real answer from the Grunt. okay, he was the field agent type, Good to know too.
"Brute force has its place on missions, do not discount that." she told Tama with a light shake of her head. "But its better to know what you are capable of as a team, then to go in guessing."
Though she was sure that the way the Grunt had addressed Agent Aulus was not going to be going without comment, Faleen herself refrained from saying anything in favor of letting the Agent in question handle it, or one of the elites.

When Kailee replied with her answer, Faleen nodded to show she heard, then let her eyes glance over to Tambrey. "I'm not sure if the Galactic's were into much in the way of genetic science, I'll be honest, but if we run across something, I'll be sure to let one of you know."

When Lex replied with his information about being an ex-galactic, Faleen's eyebrows arched with interest and she turned to the last grunt to reply. "Perfect, we could use that." she told Lex with a nod of her head. "if at any point you can give us any information do not hesitate to speak up. Always being on defense and keeping an eye out will be essential."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:40 pm
The elite's reply was a brisk "Got it." Filing the directive under 'use your best judgment,' he busied himself with his gear. Jacket zipped up, hat snug around his ears, Pokemon in easy reach next to the small winter survival kit that probably wasn't strictly necessary, and no gaps where boots met pants, or gloves met sleeves. He flexed a hand, brought his 'dex out of sleep mode, and lost his train of thought as the Galactic ship ghosted hugely past the windows.

It's dead. You're fine.

"Thanks," he told Claire as he grabbed a flashlight, then looked over the assembled team, listening as the grunts answered Faleen with their specialties. Kailee he knew; the other two.. hn.

"Groups will be more efficient if they know what to look for if we have to split. Let's keep them to one person familiar with Galactic tech and one with a strong Pokemon team in each. Faleen, Tambrey and I have firsthand experience - and so do you.. Lex?" he added, tipping a finger at the grunt in question. Two questions, neither of which were 'Aulus are you going to punch someone.'

Rocket Agent Hayes

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:41 pm
There was a good question.
It had been rather a useful kind of thing to know last mission..

Tambrey raised her eyebrows at Tama's response to Aulus, and couldn't help but wince a little, but she was sure Aulus would handle it cooly and professionally and probably not kill anyone until after the mission.

Then Kailee's response drew her attention, and although it was truthful, she looked a little worried toward the grunt.
Those could be useful skills, certainly, and not just because she, herself, was biased, but in the situation they were currently in, she rather wished that Kailee had chosen to focus on some other skills...
Ah, field recon'- good. She nodded happily at Lex.

"It might be good for all of us going in to know that about eachother, not just the grunts?" Tambrey suggested as Aulus brought up various examples of skills.
"For example, um, I've trained under Agent Aulus here in some hand to hand skills, and my pokémon are rather good at hindrance and a little defense."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff