Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Mutiny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:22 pm
mama_bearr
We all choose to be in Coin Catchers because of Anarchy and the community of people in this guild. upon his return the guild will be just as strong. heart

Now that's what I'm taking about! and were all behind him here for sure, thanks mama! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:16 pm
Reve Casse
lorio 1
WTF, are you people doing? People do take a vacation and 2 weeks isn't that long! I see this as a bunch of want a be guild owners taking charge not helping the situation. So little faith in Awkwardly you all do have! You are not helping things a bit but creating a tide pool of a mess for him to come and clean up. This is nothing but mutiny. i'd sure be pissed off if I came back to this mess!

Considering you are a mule with 6 posts..... how about you show your real face, or are you only here to cause trouble?

This is not mutiny! This is people trying to keep this guild running as smoothly as possible in Anarchy's absence. I happen to think it is awesome how some are pulling together and working as a team. Not that we see much of that in the Booty Grabbing Community these days. I know Anarchy! He is going to be very pleased and proud that he has people who will step up and support him, as these people are!

Obviously you have never owned a guild or you would know how easy it is to clean up. So how about you just take your little pissed off self back to where you came from. These people are doing an fantastic job pulling together!

FYI: Anarchy would never leave without telling someone, or putting someone in charge! He is far too proud of his guild. It will be here when he gets backs thanks to these people.

Agreed.  

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 pm
FFVII Vincent V
We're all here in this guild because we enjoy it. We genuinely like Anarchy. He doesn't have to buy his guild members' friendship. He isn't a phony.
Anything Anarchy needs, then we're all here to help him. So please, lorio 1, don't come in here trying to stir up trouble where there is none. It's not going to work.

Agreed.

PS - I'm not upset - just in character in the other guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:19 pm
mama_bearr
We all choose to be in Coin Catchers because of Anarchy and the community of people in this guild. upon his return the guild will be just as strong. heart

Agreed.  

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 pm
Queen-tintin

Minkiaru

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Thugsia

Mama Bearr

You and the others are doing a fine job. My opinion.

Although I do miss our Captain.

Maybe there is an "all ip-address" block on his account for so many days. Maybe he got sick. Maybe he is on vacation. Maybe, Maybe, Maybe - we should just wait and see.

Reve is correct. It is extremely easy to clean up a guild. I have been a VC in other guilds and even own my own that is not in service at the moment but set up and almost ready to go in a few days time if I ever wanted it to be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 pm
lorio 1
WTF, are you people doing? People do take a vacation and 2 weeks isn't that long! I see this as a bunch of want a be guild owners taking charge not helping the situation. So little faith in Awkwardly you all do have! You are not helping things a bit but creating a tide pool of a mess for him to come and clean up. This is nothing but mutiny. i'd sure be pissed off if I came back to this mess!

Sounds a little paranoid to me.

NO! We are here because we enjoy our Captain. We miss him!

These people are in other guilds. They could create one if they wanted to.

We are just trying to help. That is all. This is July 1, 2014 at 11:35 PM EST so we are a little worried.

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm
Queen-tintin
mama_bearr

Now that's what I'm taking about! and were all behind him here for sure, thanks mama! mrgreen

I noticed that there were no fish in Anarchy's tank which leads me to believe he is on vacation. I guess we will just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 pm
mama_bearr
Queen-tintin
mama_bearr

I noticed that there were no fish in Anarchy's tank which leads me to believe he is on vacation. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Mama..... there are fish in his tank. There always have been. They just will not glow due to him not signing in since June 10th.  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 am
Reve Casse
mama_bearr
Queen-tintin
mama_bearr

Mama..... there are fish in his tank. There always have been. They just will not glow due to him not signing in since June 10th.

A dream is a wish your heart makes

THATS why they haven't glowed... OHHH ok,
I was wondering why i could never catch him glowing xp

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:53 am
Reve Casse
mama_bearr
Queen-tintin
mama_bearr

Interesting. Didn't know the tanks did that.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 am
Minkiaru

mama_bearr

Well, it's not because he hasn't signed in. It is because he has not fed them. One has to feed their fish in order for them to glow.
Take a look at Anarchy's spoiler in the Text Thread. It will tell you he has 0 of 17 to glow.

I am really beginning to wonder where that man is! He best get his "booty" back here soon, then we can all grab it and smack his fish around in his tank! smile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:08 am
Reve Casse
Minkiaru

mama_bearr

Well, it's not because he hasn't signed in. It is because he has not fed them. One has to feed their fish in order for them to glow.
Take a look at Anarchy's spoiler in the Text Thread. It will tell you he has 0 of 17 to glow.

I am really beginning to wonder where that man is! He best get his "booty" back here soon, then we can all grab it and smack his fish around in his tank! smile

I have to admit that I am curious as well. He is so dedicated to this guild that it surprises me that he just left without a word. I hope is on vacation having a wonderful time and nothing unfortunate has happened.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:23 am
mama_bearr
Reve Casse
Minkiaru

mama_bearr

I have to admit that I am curious as well. He is so dedicated to this guild that it surprises me that he just left without a word. I hope is on vacation having a wonderful time and nothing unfortunate has happened.

I don't even want to let my mind wonder. All I want to do is help to keep this guild going till he returns.... and for a long time to come after that. Anarchy has never done me wrong. He is one of the good guys! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 am
Reve Casse
mama_bearr
Reve Casse
Minkiaru

mama_bearr

I don't even want to let my mind wonder. All I want to do is help to keep this guild going till he returns.... and for a long time to come after that. Anarchy has never done me wrong. He is one of the good guys! smile

I 100% agree on that. Don't worry we will keep this going. This is by far the best guild for booty grabbing and the people are fun.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers