Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]
The Waiting Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 pm
Kit's head was beginning to feel heavy as he finished his 4th glass of spiced rum. Hiccuping slightly he placed the glass top down to symbolize he was done drinking. After a minute Kit stood and made his way to the bathroom. Draining the pipe snake Kit walked out after washing his hands and looked around the room. "I know not of these people..." Wiping his eyes Kit sat down at the far corner of the bar and proper his feet up on the chair adjacent his seat. Pulling his hood to cover his eyes Kit began to nod off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 am
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Akika simply stopped, someone just raped her backside with a gigantic freaking hug followed by a swift grab of her bottle and the downing of her bottle of Sake. She was pissed. She turned suddenly and looked at the man trying to huggle her to death, you see, she couldn't physically push him off because of her last style, she didn't know her strength at all. She was nineteen and her . . . well this man seemed to be seventeen.

He spoke, well, like her father in a way but he didn't sound so damn. . . young when he had died. He spoke and acted different from her father because her father was always so damned serious. She simply gave this man an icy stare that could kill a Sunso.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Chakra: ---
With: People
Theme: Invinicble

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Xx Sushi-Senpai xX

Ruthless Kitten

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

xElkie

Distinct Genius

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:37 am
User Image

】Name: Usagi Uchiha 】Age: Seventeen 】Rank: Undetermined

Usagi Uchiha, a child who prided herself on playing the imbecile whilst maintaining control over people. Such subtlety was uncommon around these times but then again, she wasn't like normal people, she always had a smile on her face and held a brief aura of kindness. But that doesn't mean she didn't know pain. She was always ostracized from the kids for being naturally gifted with intelligence, such a troublesome matter for a girl who had barely made one friend so she adapted, she watched how the negligent and delinquents were popular, liked, and she soon followed suit, playing the stupidity role over everything else.

Softly pressing her frame through the door, she watched the people and approached the bar, her fringe covering her right eye. "Could I have..." she said excitedly, her eyes scanning over all the possible drinks. Selecting the same drink would make you seem like such a cliche, but trying something that you like only makes you seem like you're exclusive. Adapt Usagi, adapt." she thought to herself as she walked away from the bar, holding her hand up, the back of it facing the bartender, gesturing that she would pass on the drink. She swiftly took a seat on the chair and looked around, her soft shades of blue hues watching the movements of the others. How intriguing.

】Speed: ---- 】Strength: ---- 】Chakra: ---- 】Stamina: ---- 】Out Of Character: Been a little while since I posted, sorry it's terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:57 am
User Image User Image

"Don't worry.......... I'll only die smiling........."

Arekku watched the bar, there was at lease one other person who seemed to be enjoying his drinks as much as he was. Though now he also ended up nodding off. He let out a sighed as a young lady with blue hair walked in and sat at the bar. He found it strange that she would pass on a drink even though she sat at the bar.

She at least was watching the room and seemed somewhat intrigued by it, as such Arekku stood up and headed to the seat next to her. As he did he felt the room spinning a little now, though he regained his composure. It wasn't his first time being buzzed and it more than likely wouldn't be the last time either. "Mmmm what to say what to say...... I'll try to avoid a pick up line......... Ahhhh how about hello? Yes hello sounds great." Arekku thought to himself as he got close to the seat.

"Hello missssss," Arekku stopped as he caught himself slurring his word a little and a big smile came over his head as he rubbed the back of his hair, there was an awkward pause from him now as he face became red. Then he sighed and continued, "Sorry I think I was just gonna introduceee myself, I'm Arekkusu Morinaga." Arekku finally finish his introduction with a calm smile on his face.

Arekkusu's Theme:
Arekkusu Theme
"Even if you don't blink..........."
...................................... "You'll never see me move......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 am
Armand let go slowly and cocked his head. Upon realization that this was probably incredibly weird to Akika, he gave a slight jump and clapped his hands together once. "Ah! It's me, Armand, your father. Right, doesn't quite look like me, does it? I guess I died a couple times here and there, got pulled back to life, and figured I'd sail away in the Nimbus and get away from it all. Found a new body, but the process wasn't very smooth. Still can't manipulate its chakra, so I have no idea what sort of power I might have. My memory is still full of holes too...and my personality was also altered by the switch."

He put the empty bottle down and ordered two more. Armand would slide one over to her. His voice had changed too. Less deep and commanding, more soft and flighty. It was like he was a completely different person. "Being young again is weird. I really can't control how this body works. Objectively speaking, I wasn't aware that I had what could be considered a 'hot daughter' when I had my old body."

Whatever hole had existed previously, its state of digging was deeper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely wandered into the bar as she quickly passed by the front bar with a bartender actively serving those sitting there. "Hi, just one bottle please." She asked rather nicely as the bartender gave her a bottle of rum and a small glass as she then walked towards an empty booth. She sat down but leaned up against the wall the booth was built next to and placed her legs on the extra space as she poured herself some rum and began to drink as she was peacefully alone for the moment.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:16 am
Ozzy slowly walked into the bar and began examining his surrounding he noticed the usual a few people having drinks some starting ruckus none of it really mattered to this moment. He continued to walk heading towards the bar and pulling out one of the stool and sitting on it. "Bar keep ill get some scotch on the rocks please." The bartender nodded his head as he went to go fetch Ozzy drink. As the drink arrived Ozzy let out a small sigh "Long day..." He whispered to himself. He slowly grabbed his cup and lifted towards his mouth taking a sip from his drink before putting it back down. A small smile grew on his face, he hadn't had a drink in a while and he really did miss it. He picked up his drink and turned away from the bar and just began to examine people, he always prided himself in being a great judge of character just by the way people act and he found enjoyment in predicting the way people would act or react. He slowly took another sip from his drink and continued to watch.  
The Land of Waiting [CLOSED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff