Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kleine entering the room had turned everything a** up. She sat there dumbstruck and then looked with squinted eyes at the clone. We shall discuss your liberal views on mission reqs at a later date. As she said that to the clone, shethrew a pen through it's neck and watched it disperse. Kya then turned to her elder and bowed respectfully before holding an open palm towards the door Well, I have to suddenly deal with a diplomatic incident... maybe. I shall call on all of you soon. And once the last person had left, she'd point at the chair ahead of herself, ordering him to sit.

"I don't even know where to begin. So, you and Lars went to spy on kiri. And now a few thousand are dead? She face palmed, but not out of annoyance; she was just jealous that she hadn't struck in his place. But she supposed no one knowing who was responsible was worth it in it's own special way as well. She took the hat she had placed on the desk prior and set it upon her head. "Start talking, now. You being a jounin, or court marshalled, is up in the air. I need to know what you found out and weigh it with the poential for us to be at war with a united Kiri and Kumo. From what I hear, there are a lot of Uchiha in Kiri. Go ahead. she would finish setting her feet upon the table and getting ready for perhaps the low point of her day. This could lead to paperrwork.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hundreds of thousands, Kusakage. Kirigakure is the capital city of Kiri no Kuni. It is one of their most populous settlements, with the urban and rural areas making up for millions of people. We destroyed essentially the entire market and commerce district, which will horribly devastate their economy and throw their productivity in disarray. We also killed essentially all of the wealthy elite with such a move."The young man smiled brightly, watching the door close, then he eagerly sat at her command. He was not afraid to reveal everything he'd learned, possibly starting from the least important to the most.

"The first thing we learned is that the Kiri-nin are paranoid. Afraid. They were extremely wary of us despite not knowing who we were or even that we were shinobi. They followed us around and accused us of spying. However to that note they're also exceptionally arrogant. Despite their fears, they freely allowed us through their gates and let us wander through their village. Despite even me making my intentions obvious, they simply laughed and walked away. Their mistake." It reunited him with the moment, these words. The moment of the black orb ascending; the world igniting. He recalled it vividly.

But he had to press the thought aside, lest he fall a trance to it. "Shortly afterwards, a horde of shinobi followed up. But not their Kage for some reason. Perhaps because of his absence for so long a time, Lars and I were able to repel all of them. Many civilians and lesser shinobi continued to die as we fought, and they proved incapable of stopping us. However, a blonde-haired boy claiming to be the Raikage appeared literally out of nowhere and used several extremely powerful techniques. I assume he is the proclaimed Christian Uzumaki. He is supposedly one of the strongest shinobi in the ninja world. He definitely had some alternative method of travel. And he valiantly defended the Mist shinobi with his life. An alliance seems evident; he also most likely has set up seals in the village for the case of attacks." That essentially resolved the synopsis, but the more detailed information lay in store.

"They had an S-class shinobi who was exceptionally weak. He seemed to have no clan techniques or any kekkei genkai to speak of. I easily defeated him. They had an A-class shinobi with very powerful lightning techniques; presumably a sage considering he didn't need to form handseals, and probably of the Raiken clan considering his particular lightning techniques and the sheer power of his lightning. However he was also weak and I almost defeated him too. Then they had a Mokuton user who was weak. An earth and light user that was weak. A fire user that was weak. A horde of Uchiha that were weak. Every last one of them was canon fodder. It only took me to hold almost all of them off. The Mist Village is so paranoid for a reason. They're but a simple cow that a man can ******** tip." He pondered for a moment on what else he should add. Hm . . .

Well, the Kage didn't appear, but Lars mentioned sensing him. That was good to add. "The Kage either has ulterior motives or is flat-out weak and scared. He simply watched his villagers die and didn't do anything. There might be a political crisis, knowing that. Or maybe they didn't notice. I'm not sure exactly. However I assure you that the damage to their village was significant. It will take many years to fully recover. Years during which foreign enemies can invade them and put them to rest. Perhaps foreign enemies like ourselves." He smirked. He figured the Kage might be wary of Kumogakure, but Kleine wasn't so worried. "Cloud has a formidable leader, but the rest of the village is weak. It is make-shift. They have a small army and rely on mercenaries to protect them in the case of an attack. They won't be able to do much. In fact we could probably invade them and begin to milk them for their precious reserves; oil, gold, grain. They are a rich country."

That was all he had to say. He hoped it would suffice. If not, whatever. He could just buy out the judge.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:58 am
Reiko Zena

Had0u

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"But.....-sigh- yes ma'm." testial didn't believe in the idea. Instead of using and exploiting their weaknesses we could have became allies with the village. leaving the room he started to question his position. ((Exit))
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
i may be 15 but i can still show one heck of a battle

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:09 pm

"Yeah, the guys I fought at the gate weren't all too special, either. Took three of them to make me use anything close to 'special'." Without missing a beat, the other of the two Heilands spoke from the hallway before entering the room--whether he was wanted or not. "I fought an Uchiha who decided that swinging his mace around like a cocaine addict was the best way to fight. Someone else who used wind like a sage, and then this other kid who basically just stood around and tried to look threatening with their earth golem. All-in-all, I would say that the mist village is pretty...pathetic." Lucifer did look down at his seated brother with a falsely irritated face, however. "Oh yeah. Then this douchebag here decides to abandon me to my fate..." He pretended to fall into the wall like a damsel in distress. "I mean...how EVER shall I survive, with all of those scaaaaary mist ninja in my way?" After a brief pause, he slid down the wall with his back, until he came to a rest at the floor, laughing to himself. "They lost to one Raging River Force, y'know. Just one and I was able to leave them in the dust. How sad is that?"

Chakra: 288
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used:

Amias Nicht

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image
                                                                      We both stared x We both stared x We both stared x We both stared
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        LARS ALEXANDERSSON

xxxxxLars would be the next and probably the last to come in, his hands in his pockets as he looked to everyone in the room. "I didn't really use anything show-stoppy to protect the Chibaku Tensei, regular A-ranked fire techniques were enough to stop three shinobi from destroying it. Even then, their physical combat skills were lacking and the use of lightning was abundant. Only when the Raikage arrived did things turn sour but until then, it was within our favor lady Kusakage." He smiles softly, but then knelt, "my deepest apologies for leaving while you were trying to explain your plans madame. But my student simply wouldn't budge and i couldn't let him go to Kiri alone."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 pm

The old man stood up from his makeshift chair and waved his hand over it until it receded away into the floor that been made up of his wood release. The Lars in that room had just been a clone with the real one arriving with a couple Chuunin. He considered a few things as the chuunin and the S ranked ninja came, explaining things of what happened in the Mist.

He didn't say anything and it was like the kage also had read his mind and sent the boy to kiri, whom bore his seal upon his shoulder. He waited for the boy to have left before he activated his jutsu. There a dormant mental link would be created, allowing the old man to speak in his mind as well as use this said seal for his teleportation if so necessary.

"The bloody mist it has become... in a ironic way, Tartenne. If Cloud is there, the the Raikage is as well and we share similar ties." the old man said after the conversation paused to let him speak. "Lady Kage, I must speak personally that to strike a heavy blow upon a village like so with a meager group, commendations should take precedence than punishment. It would be a waste to lose such talent."

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucius slowly walked up to the Kage’s office. He had been here before, but just a few times. Mainly to receive a mission as a genin and after he was promoted after the chuunin exams. He ran his right hand through his blond hair, sweeping it out of his eyes at making himself look somewhat presentable. He raised his hand and quickly knocked three times before quietly waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:57 pm

This was going to lead to paper work, but she wasn't going to be the one who did it. So as Kleine spoke her eyes narrowed. Around when he got to the point where he was mentioning their individual skillsets she opened a drawer under her leg and began writing those things down. It was interesting how many potentially gifted shinobi they had, but according to this chuunin, by his report, the two or three who went had almost totally ruined the village until the Raikage, Christian, had shown up. Her analytic mind began racing as she realized curtly two things. If the mist village were under the protection of him, that meant she'd need to move fast if she wanted to subjugate the mist and ally with cloud. This game of thrones was becoming dangerous for all involved.

Old Man. What is your council? Based on his words, as long as I have an Uzumaki on my side their village should be easy to crush. Or perhaps we could move to cloud, and attempt to garner a similar alliance to the mist village. As he said, they are unaware of WHO attacked Kusa, only that it was a Rinnegan and a pair of chuunin. She then reached into her lowest drawer and pulled free a seal for Kleine. Speaking of rank, here ya go for the info, though in the future let me know before you go off causing diplomatic incidents. She leaned on her hands and stared at him, her face a mix of impasse and interest. She was glad he had at least cast obscurity over the situation. THats when more people entered the room.

Testial's clear objections were ignored. She didn't care that he didn't want to, he'd been ordered to do so. And Vuhkan would probably be keeping an eye on him. If he steps outta line, I'm going with you to kill him. That was all she had to say about that as Lucifer told her what he'd done. She sighed and dropped a bag of money, equal for an S rank mission, on the desk and offered it as payment, hoping that'd suffice. A bunch of lightning meant nothing to her, as she knew how to use ice and wind to counteract that one weakness of hers. If they were lacking in physical skills, then she wanted to go there herself right then and there and just crush them, but VUhkan's council would decide their next course of action. She had two options, maybe three, but what they had is what she'd work with.

And in that regard she also handed a bag of munney to Lars, whom she would expect to have something to say in regards to what she had offered to the senju previously. Weaklings deserve to be smited, but rushing into things could just blow up in our faces. Maybe I could lead an envoy to Konoha... she mused staring a her ceiling fan as it spun, almost as slow as her eyes were at that moment.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:05 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

Reiko Zena

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
Test stood at the closed door. pulling out his list he then thought about what he was doing for a moment. He then remembered the words he vowed on the day of his families death. "One day, when I am strong enough i'll bring peace to the ninja nation's." that thought began pushing him. He sat against the doorway and knocked on the door.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:22 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxAki entered the office building with Arekku not far behind. That is if he didn't try to make a mad dash off somewhere else on their walk from the cafe. Out of politeness she checked in with the receptionist who informed her that the kage was currently meeting with a few other people, but she welcome to head up to the waiting area and try to see if the kage would have time for her. With a thank you Aki made her way up to the stairs. She entered the waiting area and found two boys hanging around the door waiting. One of them was practically hovering at the doorway to the actual office. Aki quirked an eyebrow at the site then shrugged and took a seat. She could wait until Lady Kusakage was available.

i am no cinderella.

Naito_Arekkusu7

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:27 pm
Armand would eventually come to awake in an alley with yet another burned hole in his memory. He was a scrawny looking kid, not even considered a legal adult yet. A small dugout near the Kusakage's office, he'd stumble out of some tossed aside debris and refuse. "Okay...I'm...somewhere near a tree~". Truly the most obvious observation since somebody claimed that water was wet.

What Armand wouldn't know, is that he had been killed for rather, not much of a reason. Burned to absolute and cleaved in half, for, who knows why? He certainly didn't. All that mattered now, was that he was awake and back. Armand knew his name, the business card he found on himself confirmed it. Now he was to try and figure out why his body felt so different

Figuring that the giant building was some Kage's office, he'd walk through and push past guards and secretaries, not really caring about them at all. Their headbands confirmed that this was Kusagakure. Not a bad place. Not giving a damn about appointments or courtesy, (because what were those things?) Armand would give a bit of a small bit of hesitation to the door, if it was closed, and then give it a bit of a small kick to relieve it of its previously and possibly closed state.

Possibly, and maybe even unfortunately for Armand, Kleine and Lars might have remembered him from the ramen bar in Mist (and of course, Lucifer from the gates), though Armand would have no recollection of any activity in Mist. On top of this, something about Armand would just feel very different...and very off. This was unfortunate because as it turned out, Kleine probably didn't like this kid very much. "So, I woke up in an alleyway near here and am a little out of sorts~" He'd say in his sing-songy voice to the Kusakage before approaching and doing a small hop-up to sit on the desk. "I probably haven't eaten in a while either. If I go out, does anybody want me to bring them something back?~"

Seriousness or general protocol of speaking was something Armand had no concept of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku followed behind Aki into the building, he looked around his eyes once again darting all over the place. He wasn't one to meet new people as he usually had the social graces of a stubborn mule. Entering the same waiting area he found that there was already a line for the Kusakage, "So much for a quick greet and meet." He thought to himself as he followed Aki's lead, as he would just stand beside her as they waited. Though he became noticeable restless as he crossed his arms and started tapping his finger on his elbow while he tapped his foot as well.

"I hope she's not too busy." Arekku whispered to Aki as he tried to calm his nerves.

Dii de Mer

Quick post before going to sleep  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:32 am

Kleine accepted the seal that decreed him a jounin; he nodded to the Kusakage, and carefully slipped it into his jacket pocket so that later in the day he could go to the government building and make his new rank official. He stood up from his seat and nodded to the Kusakage, then walked away quietly. He didn't frankly care for her political ambitions, so there was no reason for him to stay.

--exit--

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:02 am
(This post was carried out with thefire158's permission. Please clarify with him if necessary. Also, glad to be back on my main again. heart )

With all of the other...people entering the office, Lucifer took this as a sign that he should be leaving. And quickly. "I only got one more thing to say, babe." Obviously, he was saying this to the Kusakage, with little concern for titles or formality; the two had known each other for long enough to where this was implied. "I'm gonna grab that drunk mofo and zip out of here before he really vomits all over the floor." The man took one look in the drunkard's direction, and chuckled, a fiery grin dancing across his lips. Without hesitation, he walked over to him, simultaneously launching the bag of money into his hand with a small, concentrated jet of water. His other hand reached out to grab the man by the shoulder. If he were successful, the Water Prison technique would form around him.

From there, it was simply Lucifer manipulating the prison to move with him. As he walked down the hallway out of the office, his voice would fade out, "Now listen here, you dumb motherfu...."

They were now outside, with Lucifer continuing to speak. "cker. Do you have any clue what you almost just did to yourself? The Kusakage--of every Kage--is the most insane, trigger-happy b***h known to mankind. She's amazing and I lub my bb, but she is not someone you walk in on drunk. Not a ******** chance." No. Lucifer had...other plans for someone like this. "Nah, you're coming with me." He popped the water prison, using the temporary moment of Armand's airborne vulnerability to chop his neck, knocking the poor sonuvabitch unconscious. After that, Lucifer darted out of the area with his quarry in tow.

Chakra: 288
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The suddden inflow and outflow of people caused Lucius to move from his spot at the door to leaning back along the wall. He looked between the girl and the boy that just arrived, before being shocked as a boy with blue green hair just bursted into the Kage's office. His shock faded as two more guys left. One by himself, and the other dragging the blue haired boy along.

Before the door closed after the boy was dragged out, Lucius quickly grabbed the handle and let himself in. He had thought that only the Kage would be there, but was moderately surprised to see his grandfather. He nodded in his grandfather's direction before addressing the Kusakage. "Hello honorable kusakage, my name is Lucius Xerxes and I was wondering if you had anything you needed me to do." In fact, he was using this chance to formerly introduce himself to the kage as well as get himself busy.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff