Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:17 am
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
getting thrown out of the tornado he landed at the feet of kya. he laughed for a bit as he looked up. "i have a plan." he said as he jumped out he didn't land right so he almost fell to his left. "...ow." he then turned pulling out two kunai and wrapping a paper around them. secretly he pulled out another one wrapping paper around it and kept it hidden. as he turned around he threw the kunai's on the left and right side of her they both looked like seal's as the began coming off the kunai's. if the kusakage got distracted he would switch out his place with a clone.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
i may be 15 but i can still show one heck of a battle
Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:49 am
Chaos_wolf12
((I don't understand your post mate. I punched you before you could activate the shadow clone skill, and then you shunshin'd behind her and she never moved. Also on that note shunshin can be used why youre being attacked or attacking just fyi.))

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 am
Bahd grammer is reel
Chaos_wolf12
((I don't understand your post mate. I punched you before you could activate the shadow clone skill, and then you shunshin'd behind her and she never moved. Also on that note shunshin can be used why youre being attacked or attacking just fyi.))
sorry i'll fix it. But i cant right now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya sighed and closed her eyes as he created the clones and used her unrealistic speed to near it's full potential, dashing almost faster than even the mangekyo could react, but surely faster than his body could. She stopped just short of his neck with his blade and narrowed her eyes. She moved back walking away from him unimpressed. I think you have a few things you need to work on my boy. Next time I come at you full strength, so be ready for that. would be all she said as a blast of cold air rolled towards him, clouding his vision of her. When it cleared she'd be gone again, walking to her office where she should have been in the first place.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 am
Bahd grammer is reel

((Dosen't that kind of count as an auto?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:44 am
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
Test sighed and left. (Exit)
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
i may be 15 but i can still show one heck of a battle
Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am
Chaos_wolf12
Bahd grammer is reel

((No, I didn't actually hit ya. But the fight was just going in sort a loop of silliness so I ended it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 am
Bahd grammer is reel
Chaos_wolf12
Bahd grammer is reel

((No, I didn't actually hit ya. But the fight was just going in sort a loop of silliness so I ended it.))

((oh..okay well thats cool.))  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was no real way to describe humans thoroughly and effectively. Their emotions are too erratic, too dynamic. They are beings that possess countless complexities too convoluted for the human brain too define. That is what it means to be human, to be unique. Asher had not yet defined himself. He was a lost soul for now, drifting from place to place with no real purpose. He supposed that's what he was in this place, the training grounds. There was no where else to be, so why not here? It seemed to be full of other people. Other lost souls? An intense curiosity bloomed within the man as he scanned the area. He wanted to interact, to mingle, but something held him back. Sweeping his fingers through his white hair, Asher sighed. He wasn't a recluse, but yet he hesitated when given the opportunity to speak to others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fight between the Kage and the genitals had been very anti-climactic. Tsumira watched them leave with pursed lips, of course not speaking about the matter. She doubted Kya wanted to level the area with her abilities and Testial just seemed a tad outclassed. She swung her arms down to her sides and sighed, wondering why she had even bothered to rely on someone else for entertainment. The girl had wasted time, which was exactly what she had not came here to do. Tsumira's gaze swept the grounds in search of another living being. It past over Asher and would have kept going if something rather queer had not caught her attention. He was carting around a little duckling on his shoulder as if it was some sort of accessory. Tsumira made her way over and bowed her head before speaking. "I have seen many pieces of equipment and battle companions. But never have I ever, seen a duckling partnering with a shinobi." There were people in this world who's powers relied upon other beings. The summoner would call forth their contracted companions and use them in battle. Often times these other beings were animals of sorts, brutal beasts capable of defending and attacking on their own. Tsumira wondered if the duckling was exactly as it seemed or if it had some grandiose power.

Chakra 165
          Stats 8/7

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Asher titled his head slightly and looked down at the girl, a glint of amusement in his eye. She expressed her concern for his little duckling. "Don't be fooled. This little creature on my shoulder is nothing to be trifled with." The Heiland picked up the animal and placed it on his head. "You see, this tiny ball of fur and cuteness is, in reality, a vicious demon that takes the form of your deepest fears." Again, he would move the duckling on his shoulder. A smile emerged from Asher. "Nah it's just a duck." This was certainly a unique way of introducing yourself to someone. "My name is Asher C. Heiland. To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He sized the girl up, wondering her rank. Asher himself was a jounin, and he questioned the validity of his position. It sorta came from the blue, the promotion. How can someone with no purpose make it so far?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsumira at first was inclined to believe Asher when he spoke of the duckling. It seemed so very comfortable being on him and around others, maybe it was a case of the man having been the first thing the duckling saw when it was hatched. The girl did not pale or widen her eyes in amasement, instead she squinted her eyes slightly while thinking upon her deepest fear. There was just something about tentacles that made her feel very wrong. Mira wanted to ask why on earth Asher was carrying a duck around and what he did with it in the event someone decided to fight him but he got around to question asking first. "It is a pleasure meeting you, Asher Heiland." Did the 'c' stand for coy or maybe cool? It seemed that way. "I am Tsumira Chiru, chuunin of Kusagakure." It would be pointless to ask what the man was doing here. It was the training grounds, so either he was indeed actually lost or he came to get some work done. Mira shrugged off the jacket she was wearing that covered her bare arms, revealing the outfit she chose. The shirt she had on hugged her very tightly, though it was not in a sexual manner. There were cut outs along the ribs and no sleeves. The neck of the shirt went high and no cleavage was revealed. She preferred this style of dress due to her natural born ability of being able to shoot bones and out of her body. Many outfits had been wrecked when Tsumira was forced to fight unexpectedly, so she had taken to dressing for the occassion. "Does your duck have a name as well?" The girl asked as she began to stretch out her body, starting with her arms. It would be stupid not to and end up with a pulled muscle after running through basic formations and maneuvers. Tsumira enjoyed the way her body felt after a good work out. Seemingly out of nowhere, a pack of ravenous squirrels would jump at her from every direction, instantly covering every inch of her body. They would disperse leaving nothing but bones.

Chakra 165
          Stats 8/7

Technique

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

The first thing he saw upon entering the training fields was... oh, oh my. There was a very subtle and spontaneous horde that emerged; a legion of squirrels perhaps trying to take back the wilds for their own. The legion flew in from above, from the trees, and for some reason they all focused their attack on one woman: a Chiru surely, with a very sweet demeanor she portrayed. He watched the hundreds of them overwhelm her, beat her and chew on her ears, stuff acorns into her wounds, and eventually she was undone. They all then pulled out teleporting bracelets and with a "fwoosh", disappeared into the abyss. He didn't know what to say to that, but it was really kinda hot. He'd never seen something so elaborate as a girl getting murdered by several hundred squirrels. It was like a demented bukkake from hell. He could feel himself leaking a little; a sneeze of the groin. He closed his eyes and raised his forehead a bit, then exhaled. The man stepped over to the one next to her, covered in blood and acorns, and asked: "Do you have a kleenex?"

He didn't want any unfortunate accidents for in case the squirrels returned. His body wasn't at its zenith in the face of such things.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

There was just something about a horde of squirrels mauling a woman that struck fear into the hearts of men. To Asher, it was more shocking than anything; surprising. It must have been quite painful to be ripped apart buy a sea of furry rats. He was awestruck more than anything. No one but the young man who walked in acknowledged her death. The aforementioned man spoke to Asher, casually asking for a Kleenex. The first noticable aspect was his sex appeal. He was handsome, with a naturally athletic appearance. After Asher gave him a once over, he replied. "No, sorry. Do I know you?" If he didn't, he wanted to.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kirigakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx Hashao found it amusing, the village of the grass. After much thought, he decided to go to a place where he could study the shinobi of the village, and there was no other place like the training grounds. It took him a while to find it, but when he did he was greeted by dangerous, man eating, bone devouring squirrels. Never in his life had he seen such feral animals. Not fearing for his life that much, he advanced towards the body to decipher who it was: a woman, of this village. He didn't exactly know her but Hashao sent a silent prayer for her especially. Blinking, he heard noise somewhere behind him to find a guy who attacked Kirigakure and another attractive boy with him. Raising his hand, he gave a slight wave. "Hey what's up!"

Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
                                                                        Chakra Points: 180

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff