Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay filled out the form with false information to get into the city. It would be impossible for them to know who he was considering he had greatly changed his appearance with the bandages around his eyes, the lack of armor, and the rugged robes. He would fit in perfectly infiltrate the city as a merchant.

Name: Shiro Takeda
Village: Ex-leaf
Equipment: Just hunting equipment, jewelry, simple things.
Reason for visiting: Merchant

If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): May Vary

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:21 am
The guards would greet him politely and watch as he filled out the forms. He would narrow his eyes at the "ex-leaf" line and take the form. "You may enter, Shiro Takeda..." he would say politely. He gave a very specific nod to another guard, who simply smiled and wrote a small message on a sheet of paper, which would just appear routine. However this was a signal. A small bird was released from a cage, stepping onto the man's arm, and he tied the message to the bird. In a flash of motion, the bird would take off and be high in the skies, on the way to the office.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 am

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay wasn't naive. He knew that the guards had sent a message to the kasukage the moment he heard the distinct noise of a messenger bird. He wasn't worried at the slightest. They had no evidence they were here to do any harm, and he was a blind. What could a blind man possible do to the city?

Sanjay tripped slightly as he walked past the guard only to emphasize his disability. "Oh... dear, where are you Yumi, I cant see anything." Sanjay called out to his false sister.

(Enters)

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

________________________________make

______
User Image

Mayumi simply filled out the card herself, following her sensei's lead. She had to set her furrs and bones down to fill out the form. Slightly annoyed at this she rushed the form and the handwriting was somewhat sloppy. "Shiro! Wait for me! Your gonna fall and get hurt..." She called ahead moving up to steady her "brother" to keep him on his feet.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

[b]Name:[/b] Yumi Takeda
[b]Rank:[/b] Civilian hunter
[b]Village:[/b] Ex-fire country.
[b]Equipment:[/b]Hama Yumi Longbow, hunting broadheads, skinning knife, leather and bones of a deer left in her pack, smoked venison, hygiene products, Small amount of first aide gear, gauze has been opened. Cantene full of water.
[b]Reason for visiting:[/b] Aide to Shiro Takeda, Hunting trapping and trading.
[b]If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):[/b] Just long enough to take in the sights, offload some wares and resupply ourselves.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:09 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku made a mad dash to the gate, he arrived pretty quickly from the streets where he originally was at. He stopped in front of a guard and smiled, at least this time he looked more of a shinobi than when he first came in. "Hello mate, I'm in a mission from the Lady Kusakage about those two shinobies that enter, you know the ex-leaf. I'll like the forms they fill out please?" Considering the last time he was here he was arrested he wasn't sure if the guard would provide him with the information he requested.

Luckily for Arekku the guard simply nodded as he had only sent that information to the kage, he left back into the offices located inside the gates. When he returned he provided Arekku with two forms that were fill out by their guests. Arekku let out a small sigh of frustration, the forms had been passed around and they had more than one force located in them. This cause more problems for him. "It still should be the same guards located here, I don't think there's been a shift change. And plus those two shinobies more than likely will stick together. I guess I'll take my chances." He use the scabbard of his sword to make a circle on the ground he cut the circle into four parts then placed the documents on top of it. He was gonna use any residue left over from the scroll to track the people who had touch them. As he finished the technique a slew of numbers appeared, he had already memorized the location of most of the places in the village with the map he gotten before. The first set of numbers showed the gates, it was a total of three people. Most likely Arekku and two guards, the second set of numbers revealed two people at the hot springs. He then released the technique.

He sighed, he hoped that he wasn't gonna be led in a wild goose hunt as he stood back up and handed the documents back to the guard. After all the technique had so little spirit to work with, it may have just failed for all that Arekku may have known. "Thank you mate I appreciate your assistance, have a great day." He said as he gave the guard a simple bow and started to head to the village springs. "Blind male, bandages over his eyes, goes by the name Shiro Takeda. Female goes by name Yumi Takeda, relationship unknown." Arekku said as he walked trying to remember all the information he red from the documents, as well as the descriptions that the guards had placed on the visitors.

Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) - Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, or on a predetermined scroll, the scroll of course has to be rather big. it is cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The required handseals and percise chakra control animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude. once made the users can switch the circle from track to trap and cause the circle to envelop whatever mysterious spiritual force it finds. It even has the power to seal a demon away.

Chakra pool: 200 - 20 = 180

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:22 am
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            A black blur flew across the gates, the guards saw it. However, they couldn't discern much else about it as it was gone before they knew it.

-exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Walking out he removed his jounin jacket with his name on it. tossing it in the air he threw a kunai at it sending it into the gate. the kunai held it against the gate. "Well...goodbye." he said as he began walking away from his former home.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Ex-Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would begin walking out of the village shortly after Testial had walked out. He'd look at the vest pinned on the wall and shrug. "Why do they even wear them if they don't even stop projectiles...~" He mused and would continue to sign out with the guards.

The job was simple, but long. Armand would be meeting up with shipbuilders and a shipping company near the Grass country's lake and sail out onto the river...after helping them rig and complete the boat. They weren't carrying much but plenty of coin, but Armand was going to help them sail it to the halfway point. In between Grass Country, Rock Country, and Lightning Country was a great sea. They'd meet traders in the middle, trade what they had for mostly herbs and medicine...and possibly raw resource, and then Armand would help them sail back and help distribute the supplies across the village if need be. It was a well-paying job, but it was going to take a while. He packed what he needed to, which were just the basics, and left for the lake.

Armand would tell the guards of the impaled vest and they would seem to send a few messages out to various places, including the Kusakage. It was strange, but not Armand's job at the moment.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
Continuing to walk into the gate he looked at his jacket before continuing on.
((Exit))
Yui-again
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku returned to the village, he showed the guard his headband which he kept inside of his shirt. It was the same guard that had arrested him earlier in the week. The guard nodded at the depressingly looking Arekku, who just passed him without waiting for confirmation.

-exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 pm
A determined Aki strode out of the gates and into the the forest deep.

-enter exit-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 am
Had0u

-EM- Epic Muffin

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
He walked passed his jacket still stabbed into the wall and outside the village. ((Exit))
Yui-again
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. List
Possible weaknesses:
Katon,
Raiton
Notes: The mizukage has a strong and intimadating presence. Not only that he has alot of other uchiha under his commission. It is a beautiful village. This is all i could bring back. I was spared his wrath.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Just as i thought." he said as he took his jacket off of the gate. when he removed the kunai it didn't go threw it left a dent causing it to hand on the gate. "No hole. this is a good model." he said as he put it on and continued out. ((Exit))
Yui-again
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:16 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephyr Mito Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Gennin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 100 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [3/5] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Really? Did his teammate just do that... Did his teammate really just apologize to the damned woman who had insulted his partner first? Looking to him, Zephyr just sighed. "Don't apologize to those who put your allies down. Would you apologize to the man who stabbed your wife?" His face was indifferent as always but his eyes could seethe poison from even the most dastardly creature. How could this, you know what, he couldn't take it anymore. By this point they had left the office and the next thing happened. He stated his name and called him a moron. Zephyr stopped dead in his tracks. He spoke in a clear and concise tone, "Strike One."

Suddenly the young kid tried to give Zephyr some type of wooden seed to take, to which Zephyr just shook his head and refused to even touch it, "You wouldn't last five seconds in my head. You're human, I am not." He stated calmly as the Slug Medic walked away before being called stupid, again Zephyr stopped dead in his tracks, he still didn't seem angry though. "Strike Two. Keep going. I dare you." From here Zephyr actually made a turn away from the intended direction, he stopped off at what seemed to be a bar and made a hook right to walk inside of it.

Entering into the bar, Zephyr walked among the aisles and wandered around almost aimlessly as he was seemingly looking for something that was going to take his fancy. He picked up several different bottles of varying vintage of sake and began to uncork them and smell them. He let the aroma fill his senses before he began to sip on one, "Good. I like this." He stated in a calm demeanor before grabbing a couple of bottles and walking up to the register, the person behind spoke about how much it would be and Zephyr simply smiled. "Put it on my tab." To this the man behind the counter spoke about how he would not accept that as Zephyr's tab was already large enough. "Look, I need sake to focus. I'm on a mission now and I'll... you know what. Screw it." He stated as he formed a fist and slammed it down sideways onto the counter, smashing the counter in half. "What else should I break? Or can that go on my tab as well now?!" He asked, his voice had gotten very quiet and his demeanor seemed very serious, dark almost. To this the counter person laughed and Zephyr, oddly enough, began to laugh as well as they shook hands, the person over the counter told Zephyr there was never a charge for him for saving his little girl but he appreciated the visit regardless.

Zephyr smiled and nodded as he walked back out of the bar. That exchange had went exactly as he figured it would, the guy behind the counter would begin having the help haul the counter out and thrown out the back with what appeared to be a lot of other counters that Zephyr had seemingly broken. Ironically, the owner just kept writing it as a tax ride off. And the exchange was always nice because it went as far as to show that Zephyr could still joke around with the humans and their kind. After all, Zephyr wasn't human and it was kind of odd for him to seem like he was, even though he at one time was, well, maybe once his people were a long time ago. But no longer were they exactly human. They were humanoid, sure. But they were slug people.

Well that was done, now Zephyr began to process of filling up multiple flasks of well metal based things as he filled them with the sake bottles and threw the sake bottles into the trash bins as he walked on by and into the next area, he was pretty much slacking off but he would call it preparing. Walking into the next shop, he sat down and ordered some bourbon street chicken with sugar biscuits. For this, he did pay for and he quickly scarfed it down with some more sake, this is probably why the gennin smelled of sake so much, because he was always drinking it. With every little thing. As he had finished scarfing down his meal, he let out a very large belch before he stood up and exited the store, walking back towards the gate with, maybe if the kid named V was still following him, he walked to the gate and looked at the guards. "Hey guys, Gennin Z and Chuunin V headed out for a mission for the Kusakage. We will be back shortly. Don't die of boredom you lazy mutts." He stated with a laugh as he walked past the gate and kept walking.

So what was he to do now? Well it was obvious he had to keep walking. "Look, we should be through the gates soon and be at the end of our own countryside, from there we have to enter the countryside of the Cloud and then enter the actual village, find the Raikage, and make our way back. Shouldn't be too difficult. So anyways, let's get going we should be there within a few hours if we hurry." He stated as he suddenly took off running and jumped up into the various tree's and began to hop from one to one as fast as he could, going through them but moving with much grace as a monkey. He was rather bored and traveling wasn't fun, in between all of it he would sip on more and more sake but the odd thing was that he never seemed to actually get drunk from it, there was a reason for this but it was kind of an odd reason. He wondered what the Raikage was like, he couldn't be sure but he did indeed wonder if he was a kind man or woman or if they weren't.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Perception Increase - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Enhanced Regeneration - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Eyes of the Slug - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Solarius Flare

Total Mission Word count
Sol: 1,382
Eplc: 2,000