Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusa Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            "Uncaring a**?" Arekku repeated the words that Aki spat at him, as he lifted one hand to rub his eyes. The mask of professionalism chipping away slowly. As his hands showed signs of trembling. He walked over to her slowly as she stared him down. He was able to now see the hickey on her neck, and as well obvious signs of chocking. Just adding even more and more red flags. As he stood in front of her now silently looking at her. "How am I supposed to act Aki? You have signs of being choked along with a kiss mark on your neck alone?" Arekku questioned as he leaned over to her, he sighed. "So please let me work before I lose my s**t here." His voice crackling as he asked for Aki's jacket with an open hand.

Dii de Mer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxFinally he let go the professional disguise. She looked at him hard for a moment, still holding the jacket. "Act like my friend. 'Cause that's what I need more than medical attention. Now if you try keep your wits about you I'll do as you ask. Alright?" Her gaze finally softened, the hostility melting away as she relaxed. She shrugged the jacket off and gave it over. Her shirt reached up just past her collar bones and still covered the bruises, hickeys, and bite marks. As Arekku moved to put her jacket aside she pulled her hair up and tied it back, which made two other marks visible. While he ran is diagnosis she remained mostly silent, answering his medical questions if any and moving how he requested. Suddenly she broke her silence, "It was consensual. To a point." Aki pointed to the handprint indicating that's where the consent ended. She figured she'd be mostly outright about what happened, but only so much information would be given. There was no use trying to pass them off as anything else. He was smart enough and they were close enough to know when she was lying. "I'm not telling you who. I'm not even telling you a gender. It's something I will handle on my own. I could just use the skills of a medic to erase this... bullshit. And the kind eyes of a friend. Not that cold distant look you had earlier."

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            "I am your friend........... Just I mean........ Ahh never mind I don't know how to explain." Arekku said as he smiled weakly at Aki as he began his diagnosis by placing his hands on her neck then moving them down to her shoulders. This was all it took and he knew every single thing that he needed to know about her body and the injuries she may have. "Consensual huh? That includes the scratches on top of your bruises as well?" Arekku said as he wondered how to start her healing process, they were minor injuries that time could heal nothing major on paper. Though the context of the injury and it being Aki was what distressed Arekku even more at this time. As he took a seat on a nearby stool and rubbed his temple as she added that she was not gonna tell him anything further or even the gender. Though he knew it was a woman from the hand print she was kind enough to leave on Aki's neck and all over her body along with the teeth marks. "Or maybe a supper effeminate man, a post op transvestite, or a man with dainty hands?" His mind wondered a little as he looked at her eyes pitifully, then at his own hand curiously as he stopped rubbing his temples. He roll the stool over close to the table until he was close enough to touch her. "That's all you can use right? Kind eyes of a friend and a medic. Just arm distance away is more than enough huh?" Arekku asked as green energy appeared once again on his hand. He extended his hands to put them gently on Aki's neck, as he did the bruising and bite marks disappeared from the area along with any discomfort.

Arekku then ran his hands down Aki's shoulders and around her arms as he did bruising and cuts disappeared from the general area as well. Memories of a certain red head seemed to resurface on his mind causing some discomfort on a massive old scar on his chest causing his teeth to grind a little as he administered the treatment. He took a deep breath as he put his hands on her stomach, as a way to speed up the healing process on any other minor injury located on her body, his pale green eyes focused on his hands now. "Why do you keep me so far away?" He said quietly almost like a whispered as he broke the silence once again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:12 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxOf course he didn't seem to believe her. He questioned every statement she made. She tried to not let it get at her, but already as he was doubting her statements about consent, her eyes narrowed angrily at the cabinetry. Aki tried to write it off by making a joke, "Oh no, those were caused by the lion that attacked me on my way over." She laughed, but it didn't last long. He didn't seem like he was in the joking mood. "Nevermind, bad joke." He was looking at her with pity. It made her want to vomit. She resolved to not look at him anymore so long has he held that look of pity.

His first comment about distance garnered little reaction from her except for a poorly held back half eye roll. The second, whispered one, let loose the storm. She sat up and interrupted the healing process by pushing his hands aside. "Excuse me? Wanna try saying that a little louder? Because I could've sworn I just heard pot calling the kettle black." Emerald eyes were a fire with anger. Her argument was based on a fallacy, tu quoque. She knew that in some small but blocked out part of her rational mind, but still she couldn't help but feel angered by his comments of distance. She knew he had all the reason in the world to be worried, upset, even angry. But how dare he act to be the victim here. Arekku wouldn't have much time to respond as Aki was already spitting venom before rationality could kick in, "Why do I keep you so far? Who did I go to for help in this bulshittery? My goddamn friend. My childhood best friend. The same best friend who wasn't here for so long. The same guy I lifted out of jail on his first day back. Just because I have my own pride to protect, you think I'm distancing myself from you? ******** you. You wanna talk about distance or do you really wanna say what's bothering you? Need to scold me then fine, have at it. Cause I know you're ready to judge me like I'm some harlot or helpless girl." Her fists balled up, tearing the paper that covered the exam table she sat upon. Aki gave him a look that said I dare you. I dare you to b***h me out.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:57 am
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku sat quietly as a serious look came over his face as he look at Aki. He allowed her to yell as he simply gave her a pretty bland glare. Though by the time she had finished yelling at him it had become a pretty intense one. Adding to the tension of the room, his own heart racing the moment Aki started yelling. As he stood up and leaned close to her an obvious force smile on his face now as he pointed at it with his free hand. "So you just f***ing want this then?" Arekku yelled at her as his own anger was set loose. "You just want me to f***ing smile and keep my s**t while you have injuries like that! Huh! Then expect an explanation like that to suffice! Even when your injuries tell a whole f***ing other story to it?!" He had stopped forcing the smile now as his tempered rage now and anger was on his eyes. He slam his other free hand on his chest hard grabbing the bandage that covered it.

"I never keep anything from you, I would at least expect the same from you! So f*** you and your pride okay!" Arekku continued as he pulled down a bandage on his chest. The bandages hid a nasty scar left behind after a battle with a fellow kusa shinobi who attempted to kidnapped a jinchūriki from the village. The Kusanin was stopped but left a young chuunin Arekku in pretty critical condition. That shinobi had also happened to have been his lover at the time. It was a blow to his pride as much to his heart, and he hid it from the world in his distraught state. Still does to this day for the most part. Though not Aki, he let her into that painful experience without hesitation. After all like she mentioned they were childhood best friend.

Maybe he was overreacting and just let his temper get the better of him. Though he didn't care at the moment and he let his stubbornness lead the conversation. Though he instantly regretted his words and yelling as he backed away from her slowly now

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 am
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxThe sardonic smile, so close to her own glower, caused her to lean back slightly. Although she moved away a millimeter she still held tight her vehement glare. It was only broken when she quirked her brow once Arekku referenced probably the roughest moments of his life. So, he was bringing in that. That incident with his whack job ex. Aki knew the story well. The betrayal. The battle. The loss. She remembered clearly how he had been open with everything that had occurred with that fire-haired loon who split open his chest. But was that going to guilt her into yielding off her pedestal of pride? No. Nose wrinkled at the sight of the gnarled scar and a scoff flew past her lips, "Oh my apologies, exalted one holier than me. ******** you kindly." Sarcasm dripped heavy like viscous liquid from her words. She slid off the table and mockingly curtsied before beginning her approach towards him while he backed away. Arekku stood a good half a foot taller than her but that didn't deter her. Her anger was a cold one. She did not yell now, but spoke evenly with acerbic words. Her eyes sharp and teeth barred. "Just because you willingly opened everything to me about her, means I'm not allowed to protect myself anymore? Can I not have some inkling of privacy, or do you want to control everything I do? Ha, just like my mother." Eye contact was never broken. She came to stand with just millimeters of distance between their chests. Aki leered up at him with her hands planted akimbo. "I've told you all I feel you need to know. You want to know more? Shall I disturb you with every boorish detail of my sex life so you can determine if I am making the right choices for myself?"

xxxxxA small part of her wanted to knock him out with genjutsu and pretend she never let him into this part of her life. All it would take was a single handsign and a touch to his shoulder and he'd be out. She held back and simply dug her fingers into her hips. "I came to you for help. I opened as much as I could. But you still want me to lay it all bare. You know I can't do that." Her voice had lowered. Now it was her turn to give the guilt tripping whisper. While he had been open, Aki had never been able to open up much. She had hardly ever spoken to him about the weakest points of her life, her father's death and sister's murder. He had said ******** her pride, but pride was all she had. Without she was weak and exposed. Maybe that made her selfish. Maybe that drove off a lot of people in her life. Maybe she was letting anger and fear control her too much for the moment. No, she was definitely letting her flaws take all the control. She'd regret this all later. Later she'd realized she was taking out her aggression needlessly on her closest ally. For now, rage would not allow such regret. Guilt would come later.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            A coldness ran through his face now at the petty mockery. He listened quietly as she spoke and approached him. His eyes glaring back at Aki who seemed to shift personality and came at him sharply, only stop a few millimeters away from him. She neared him with confidence now and venom from her tongue. As she whispered he remembered hearing murmurs of Aki's family loss, something that he never dug in deeper out off respect to his friend. An because he couldn't relate, after all he was separated from his parents and murdered children that were raised as siblings with him as per his clans tradition. He swallowed hard as she finished talking. An awkward silence came over the room as he tried to collect himself."Exalted one? Mother? Is that really all? You think this is about controlling you and that I'm judging you?" He let out a small scoff as he finished his sentence, though his heart just seemed to be racing, pounding loudly on his chest as he glared down on his friend.

"This is what I mean about bloody distance, it's always like this. I treat you as my closest friend, while you always just keep me..... You know what ******** it never mind. This getting us nowhere." A smile broke through his serious face and his feature soften now as he gave the young woman a lazy look. This shift of facial features and the Bushin of the Morinaga clan was now in front of Aki instead of the Kusa medic, two sides of the same coin. At one side was the Kusa medic who was a happy bumbling fool that wanted the best for his friends and the other the Morinaga clan member taken from his real parents to be taught how to kill without his emotions to the point he will kill even be willing to slaughter his training siblings. He stood firm in front of her adding intimidating amount of pressure, his eyes now that of a cold blooded murderer. This wasn't rage or hatred, this was more of Arekku withdrawing socially into himself as Aki broke the horses back. Without realizing he just seemed to add to the tension in the room. "I did help you. Is there any other assistance you may require Aki Chiru? The voice was calculating and sharp maybe even colder than his professional one from earlier they matched his eyes perfectly, but not the jovial smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHe suddenly closed off, ending the argument. Suddenly he had a look of absolute murder about him. His tone and eyes were cold and calculating. The smile paired with those eyes was menacing. Yet despite the look of a killer about him, Aki simply smirked triumphantly. He'd given in and that counted as a win in her book. Wordlessly but still smirking she backed away and took up her jacket. After donning the article back on she turned to him and bowed deeply, "Thank you for healing my injuries, Arekkusu Morinaga. I'll be sure to not bother you if I need anything of the sort again." While she thanked him there was no sound of actuall gratitude tied to her words. She had nothing more to say, though she wished she could swear him out with every vulgar word she knew Aki chose to leave her last stinging words. Already, she had caused him cease first. With that she turned on heel and left being sure to not let the door close softly but didn't necessarily slam it. The more steps she took away from him the more her triumphant smile faded into a sneer. She still felt like she had won that debate, but the left over rage was fermenting into something poisonous. Adding in the beginnings of creeping guilt and she had a dangerous cocktail of volcanic emotions. She wanted a drink.

-exit-

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm
                User ImageUser Image

Kusa Jounin Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku looked at the door that she slammed, the smile still on his face as he walked over to it. As he grabbed the knob he crushed it in his bare hands by accident. As he looked at it coldly in his hand, he tossed it aside without a second thought as he looked at the door that wouldn't open normally anymore. He went ahead and kick it open instead causing major ruckus in the hospital. A young nurse came running toward the room at the sound of the noise she was about to say something until she saw the look on Arekku's face. Arekku passed her silently only giving her nod as he walked passed her then he suddenly disappeared.

-exit-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
Kukishi Terumi

"No, I'm not lonely, don't you know I have a little voice in my head?"

|| Genin || Ninjutsu Specialist || Gobi Jinchuuriki || Kunoichi of Kirigakure || Themesong: Pushin Little Daisies ||

[Kukishi sat in her hospital bed, staring at the ceiling solemnly with an IV dripping into her arm. Kokuo had been mostly silent for the past few days. She had turned in the ocarina, reaped her reward, and was even promoted for her work. (I'm gonna buy an auto-rank) She made a lot of money. [120,977 Ryo, 8166 words/45 = 120.997 x 1000 = 120,977] Great. Now she could afford any instructor she wanted, any scrolls she needed, and could generally learn whatever techniques whenever she wanted. The only cost? The death of the only person in the world that really cared about her.

And it was all her fault.

Kokuo sighed. "I care about you, kid."

Kukishi stared at the white ceiling, unwilling to think. She needed more drugs to knock her out. Where was the nurse? "Thank's, Kokuo."
]

Chakra: 150/150
Current Stats: Speed: 3(+2/-2) / Strength: 3(+2/-2)
Active Jutsu:
Passive Traits:
Nice-sized chakra bank (Clan and Class Effects)
Somebody to talk to all day every day (Jinchuuriki Effect)

City in Slumber

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

Masako entered the hospital, ready for her fist official assignment as a Kusa Medical ninja. She had been assigned to the Urgent Care squad as an assistant, to get her better acquainted with dealing with injuries under a high stress atmosphere. She walked to the front desk and handed over the scroll containing the details of her mission to the woman seated behind it, who in turn gave her an access badge to the hospital and pointed her down a long hallway. She approached it slowly and pushed open the door and stepped into what almost seemed like a different world.

People ran left and right all over the room and beds lined the walls with people in various stages of surgery or injury. Masako seemed frozen for a moment, she had no idea where to start or who to help first. She decided it was best to start with the bed closest to the door and managed to push her way over to where a ninja was laying in a bed with a kunai in his lower ribs. She pushed past the a ninja was making a futile attempt to heal him and got to work. She turned to the other worker and spoke with him quickly, "Listen, I need you to move away. Grab me a roll of bandages, a needle and thread, a bowl of water, and a clean rag as quickly as you can. She then turned back to the ninja and lifted his wrist, trying to get a reading on what his current pulse was. It was very faint, but it was still holding steady, which meant she had some manner of time to do this right. Masako turned to inspect the wound and found it was not as bad as she expected it to be. The kunai had broken skin and appeared to be just above the large intestinal tract, but it looked as if it had missed any major organs and the risk of any internal bleeding seemed low, but she would not know the extent of the damage till she could remove the kunai form his body.

The other worker returned with the supplies she had requested and Masako quickly got to work. She dipped the rag in water and began to clean away the blood and material around the wound to get a better picture. It seemed clean, and that once it had punctured, no one attempted to remove it, which was a great relief. She put rag down and instructed the other worker to hold the ninja down while she pulled the kunai out. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three." Masako slid the kunai out and a fountain of blood began to squirt out. It seemed that something had been cut when it entered, and the only thing keeping him alive was the kunai. Her hands then dove into the wound, and she began to apply chakra throughout it, using the Medical Technique: Blood Coagulation. Tense minutes dragged on as the bleeding slowly came to a standstill. But the boy was losing a lot of blood still. Sometime during the procedure he had blacked out from either the pain or the blood loss so Masako instructed the other worker to fetch an IV and a bag of blood. With her attention now solely on the ninja she saw that all the bleeding had stopped for the time being. She removed her hands from the wound and picked up the rag, dipping it in the water once again to get it wet and slowly began to clean the area around the wound. She put down the rag and picked up a needle and a length of thread and slowly began to stitch the wound back together, careful not to allow the needle to dig to deep or to place the stitches to far apart.

By now the other worker had returned with an IV and a bag of blood and placed them on the small table next to Masako. She had just finished stitching the wound shut and was now applying the bandages across the ninja's torso in as gentle a manner as she could. She finally wrapped the last bandage around him and tied it off before turning her attention to the IV. She used a small piece of the bandage to bind his arm and began searching for a viable place to apply the IV before plunging the needle into the ninja's arm. She twisted the nob and the IV and slowly blood began to flow through it. She undid the binding on his arm and began to clean up the mess and was shocked to see a number of the medical team had come to the table, possibly to watch her as she worked. A few of them spoke words of congratulations or job well done, before giving her another assignment. She was to walk down the hall and place a new IV in the room of a very injured shinobi who had just returned from a mission. She bowed for a quick moment before setting off down the hallway.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Ryo: 5000 + 21450 = 26450
Earned: 858 Words*25=21450

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 pm
City in Slumber
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako gave a short knock at the door before pushing it open, wheeling in a small cart with basic medical equipment and drugs on it. She noticed the Shinobi laying in the bed and noticed something else about her as well. She had only sensed something like this once before and she instantly knew what it was. This girl was a host to a Demon. She didn't allow this to deter her however and she spoke in a kind sweet voice to her. "Hello, my name is Masako Chiru and I have been instructed to care for you while you are here. But before I get down to business, I'm going to have to change this IV for you and ask you to take these drugs. They should help with any pain and speed your recovery." She lifted a small tray off the cart and placed it on the table next to Kukishi. On the tray were an assortment of pills and a small cup of water, and nothing else. "For the time being however, we still don't think it wise to feed you solid food, so the IV will just have to do"

Masako moved to the other side of the bed where the IV was hanging and took off the old bag, replacing it with two more. If the first bag ran out, the second bag would immediately begin to flow. A steady drip began to flow down the tube and into Kukishi's arm. However she would find it difficult to move, as it was laced with a mild paralyzing agent. Masako moved to the door, closing it shut. She wanted the next conversation to be very private. She pulled up a chair next to the Shinobi and looked her over for a moment. "Don't be alarmed at the sensation you are feeling, I just want to have a small talk and then I'll give you a shot of Adrenaline which should counteract the agent in your system now. The last time I sensed the kind of power I now sense in you, it was in a dead body, and I was obviously unable to talk with that person. As a Medical Ninja, I'm truly fascinated by the process of sealing a Demon within someone. But one can never be to careful, and as we are in a hospital, I'd rather keep things civil, hence the drugs. So, what is it like?" It was a simple question, but then again, what did one say to a Demon host. Most normal people would never know the girl laying in the bed had a demon, but Masako was no ordinary person. Her Kekkei Genkai allowed her to sense the chakra of others and even demons. "You are however, under no obligation to speak with me, and I can give you the shot and leave right now if it is your wish. I mean you no harm after all."

Ryo: 26450 + 12400 = 38850 Ryo
Words: 496 *25 = 12400

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
Kukishi Terumi

|| Chuunin || Ninjutsu Specialist || Gobi Jinchuuriki || Kunoichi of Kusagakure || Themesong: Best Friend||

[Kukishi mapped entire constellations with the plaster on the wall above her while the Gobi told her some stupid legend about some stupid tailed beast. He was seriously invested to it too, adding in sound effects to indicate different battles and fights and this and that. She was entirely uninterested. For a second, she winced as the pains of her fight with her former instructor lit up on fire again. Where was some medical nin with an IV? Seriously, s**t hurt.

Sure enough, a girl with a hair color that sort of reminded Kukishi of her own stepped through the door. She was young, much younger than any medical kunoichi she'd ever seen. Kukishi turned her head and looked at the girl, just a little more interested in her than she was in Kokuo's store. It was clear from a quick look at the Jinchuuriki that she had taken a lot of stab wounds and a whole lot of lacerations. Most of her skin was covered in bandages, although currently she was covered in a blanket, and there was a particularly deep wound on her leg.

"... Are you a medical nin? You're kind of young." Kukishi asked bluntly, not sure if this was a joke or not.

Kokuo grumbled, having been interrupted, "You're seventeen, Kuki. That's pretty young to kill an adult Jounin."

Kukishi leered menacingly directly at the girl in front of her, although that look was not reserved for her; it was reserved for Kokuo, Kukishi just happened to be looking ahead at the time. "Shut the ******** up, Kokuo." Her question need not be answered, it was clear by the pills and her actions that this girl was definitely a Medical Nin. Masako, was her name? Whatever it was, Kukishi was grateful for the pills, and she downed them without question. Kokuo chuckled under his breath, finding this amusing, but said nothing due to the risk of pissing his host off again.

Kukishi nearly choked on her water when Masako said the word 'demon'. She coughed and sputtered and then set the cup of water back down on the tray to her side. What was weird to her, first of all, was someone else actually engaging in a conversation with her like this. She wasn't used to socializing. Even her cousins at in the house she grew up in rarely spoke to her. The second thing that surprised her was the fact that this girl knew about Kokuo; it also worried her. She would rather her cover not be blown in this village. Everyone in Kirigakure knew she was a demon host when she lived there, and everyone hated her for it. Still, the girl wasn't hostile, so Kukishi decided to give her the time of day.

"If you're asking about the actual sealing process, I don't remember. I was five years old when my parents sealed the Gobi in me. I don't remember a time where I didn't have him up there in my head, chatting with me." Kokuo laid down behind his mental cell doors, perching his head on his hooves and peering through Kukishi's eyes with much more interest than she showed during his storytelling. "If you're asking what its like to be a host, well, there's a lot of answers to that." Kukishi managed to push herself up to sit against the wall, ignoring her pains, to look over at Masako. Unable to maintain eye contact during conversation, she elected to look at her Kusa headband, which sat in the corner of the room with her bag.

"I've never met another host, so my experience could be unique, but it's not that bad. Kokuo can be a little s**t and a nuisance, but its nice to have a friend that's not a human. Humans, from my experience, are hateful at heart." Kokuo shivered. Kukishi and him had always had a love-hate relationship; was she affirming that they were 'friends'? "I always have a safety net of protection, as well. I consider myself a fairly strong kunoichi as it is, but if I'm ever on the brink of death or in the need of extra firepower, Kokuo brings me exactly that. I've never been truly afraid that I might die. I've even killed, mostly because of...." She paused suddenly. Kokuo wasn't the reason she killed her instructor. Kukishi didn't expand on that part.

"As for psychology, Kokuo likes to fight. A lot. His influence on me is still there, not as strong as it used to be, but its certainly there. I generally keep to myself because, if I don't, I pick fights." Kukishi finally mustered up the social confidence to look Masako in the eyes. "Even now, I want nothing more than to attack every person that walks through that door. I wouldn't ever act on it, but the urge is strong." And indeed it was. It was now obvious by the way the girl clutched her bedsheets, clenched her teeth, that she would have very much liked to leap across the table and attack the person caring from her. But she wouldn't. She was in much more control than she used to.
]

Chakra: 225/225
Current Stats: Chuunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
Active Jutsu:
Passive Traits:
Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 pm
City in Slumber
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako sat in silence processing the words the other girl had said. She spoke as if the demon was some kind of second personality, and that at times, it could even take her over it seemed. Masako was however, relatively calm. By now, the steady IV mixed with the drugs that Kukishi had just taken would be slowly dulling the other girls sense and all the while healing her at a very rapid pace. "Hmmmm, that's very interesting Kukishi. I'm still learning a great deal, but even those couple of words have already given me a great deal of knowledge on demons. However, I could sit in here all day talking with you more. I also wish to make sure that all of your wounds are healing up as they should be." Masako stood up and walked over to the cart, pulling out a small bowl of water, some rags, new bandages, and a couple of other, smaller supplies. She slowly moved the blanket that was covering Kukishi's leg and revealed a large wound on her knee.

"Who did this," Masako said as she undid the bandage on the other girls knee. "You're lucky this isn't infected yet. They didn't clean out the wound all the way and the bandage is just barely wrapped around." Masako did however leave out the part where it was still oozing blood, not wanting to worry the other girl. She placed her hand on the wound and a gentle green chakra began to glow around it, slowly stopping the bleeding and healing the wound slightly. She then grabbed a small rag and dipped it in the bowl of water, wrung it out to get most of the water out, and began to scrub the wound gently to clean it out. Masako then dropped the rag in the bowl and picked up a small bandage, which she wrapped tightly around the wound to put pressure on it. "The rest of your wounds seem to be fine, but I was checking your records and they noted that the wound on your leg would require further attention. Just don't put to much pressure on it for the next couple of days and it should heal up."

However, Kukishi's warning was still ever present in Masako's mind. At any moment she was prepared to disperse and leave the room, should it be required. Chakra was constantly gathering under her skin, should she really need to make an escape. "So you talk to it regularly then don't you? Its talking to you right now isn't it?" Masako now leaned against the wall nearest the door. She could still sense the ninja on the other side of the door guarding it, and all it would take was a quick knock against the wall from her to get them in here.

Ryo: 38850 + 11750 = 50600

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
Kukishi Terumi

|| Chuunin || Ninjutsu Specialist || Gobi Jinchuuriki || Kunoichi of Kusagakure || Themesong: Best Friend||

[Kukishi winced as Masako cleaned and scrubbed and dressed and generally messed around with her wounds. She was extremely uncomfortable with other people touching her. Actually, she was pretty uncomfortable with being in the same room as others in general. "I was on a mission. Enemy Jounin followed me and attempted to kill me. I took him out, but he's a lot older than me and a lot more highly ranked. He got a few hits in. The only reason I made it to the hospital was because Kokuo took over and and got me here. He has basically no concept of pain." Perhaps this sounded crazy to people that didn't understand. If someone didn't know she was a host, they'd probably think she was schizophrenic.

About the subject of her wound being so severe, Kukishi chuckled under her breath. "Figures. When I was initially brought in, Kokuo let go and I reverted to normal, but unconscious. When I woke up, I refused to let anybody touch me. I was emotionally distraught due to the circumstances of the mission. You're the first one I've let get so close to me, actually." To both of the creatures that shared Kukishi's body, this was interesting. She was becoming more of a friendly person. Was friendly even the right word?

"Yeah, we talk a lot. He has the power to shut me out and I have some capacity to do the same. I don't know why we get along so well, because from the stories he's told me of past Jinchuurikis, he usually doesn't get along so well with them." Kukishi would have sighed if it wouldn't have been obvious. She could see by tell of body language what Masako was observing that the girl was taking precautions in case Kukishi lost control or something. She hated when people had to feel that way about her; thats why she didn't go around people.

"Oh, oh, tell her that I've been telling you to kill her."

"What? No."

"Come on, pleaaaaaaaase?

Kukishi refused. "He's actually been pretty silent while you've been in the room. He's intrigued, I suppose."
]

Chakra: 225/225
Current Stats: Chuunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
Active Jutsu:
Passive Traits:
Kashensu

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces