Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Botanical Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Entering the park, Yami no longer had a cast around his arm's. He sat down in the grass and laid back. Half his face still covered. It didn't matter to him. But he still needed to figure out a way to get revenge for his fallen family. His cousin's. His dad. Everyone. He'd need help to think about that though.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:35 am

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
Standing up he began walking away. Thinking about what he should do. "Hmmm.....i need something to do." he said as he then exited the area.
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 5(+3/-1) / Strength: 8(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:190

User Image

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:29 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars walked through the gardens of Kusa, noticing the assortment of flora that beautified the gardens, especially when the sun went through the window and reflected off of the rose petals. There was something about the roses that seemed familiar to the Sannin, he knelt himself down and picked up one that was peculiar.This rose, rather than being the usual scarlet red color that's expected of the flower, this one was actually a midnight blue. The dew glistened off of the rose like crystal tears as Lars inspected further. The thorns pricked his fingers and blood was drawn from the open wounds, coloring the other roses with a deeper shade of red or turning the petals from blue to crimson if there were any additional special blue roses. Lars stared at the rose for awhile before setting it down and stretched himself out once more, ever since he returned to Kusa, he had felt tense, extremely tense even. He needed to stretch his legs out and have some fun, but where would he go for entertainment other than staring at flowers or watching drunk shinobi get more drunk?

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        Power is obscure. True power is something not displayed in public by the masses, but concealed behind a curtain of lies and trickery; a weapon to be used at the climax of your solution, in such a way that divides mere men from great geniuses. What is your power, Shinsei? What is your great weapon that shall shame the masses? He asked me that. To be honest, though, if that's what power is, perhaps I have none. I will never lie. I have always told the truth, always. I can't remember a single time I spoke a foul word of dishonesty, ever since I made that resolution. Perhaps half-truths, or not revealing the entire story -- of course I had to engage in such things. I could not conceal it all, that would be impossible in order to maintain my survival.

Away from first person. Of course, there were ways around this infallible vow that he had created in order to sustain his self-image. For one, he could still kill others in order to keep the truth obscure. For example, that reporter who had acknowledged and recorded that Kleine had killed both his parents . . . he killed him. That woman who saw his face as he took off the mask of Double Take, he killed her. There were many other instances in which, to prevent the great dissolution of his establishment, he killed.

The question was -- what was Kleine's true power, by the logic of his political instructor back in Hi no Kuni? What was that great, secret capability that could be pulled at a whim from a world beyond? Was it the Enemy? Or was that entity his greatest weakness? Was it something physical, spiritual, or social? He had to ascertain that first, and then he could look deeply and inspect what aspect of him could truly be deployed. Physicality and spirituality were not exactly hidden, so they could be . . . overlooked. Socially, what did Shinsei have going for him? Was he truly so great at bringing others to his side? Many people left Konoha when he came to power, knowing him to be a great tyrant. He'd shoved allies aside and had allowed the world to become his enemy. He sought to be destroyed in order to harken a world of order, but he had already discovered that he was not the greatest shinobi around, and so that would not take as much as he thought.

Konoha, at the moment, was enduring great turbulence. It had a leader that indeed, did not possess ultimate superiority in any of the three major disciplines necessary in the shinobi world: power, secrecy, and subterfuge. And so, in order to sustain his dream, he had returned home to contemplate and to decide. He wanted to . . . protect the asset that was most important to him, his nation, the land of his heritage. In order to do that, he needed someone to lift him up. He had been looking for one man in particular, and through a lot of searching, had managed to pinpoint his exact location.

He appeared behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. "Teacher," he called him. "I need your help."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:34 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars chuckled and began plucking the petals from the roses, he didn't turn completely but shifted his head to glance back to him, still plucking the petals. "Ah if it isn't my faithful student, last time I received word of you, you had moved on to bigger and better things. Sorry that I was unable to provide any words of wisdom or praise lately, I've been busy with interesting changes in my life," he stops plucking the petals off of one rose, only because there were no more petals to pluck. He sighs softly, setting the stick with thorns down and getting a new rose to pluck the petals from, "so, you ask me for my help? Why and for what exactly?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        He shrugged. "Honestly, I'm not here for wisdom or praise. I'm fairly positive that I've surpassed you, if not at least met you at a similar level. Not that you should feel ashamed of that. I believe that I was always destined for great things." He stepped over to where Lars was, and wrapped his palm around the hand that had been ceaselessly tearing away at petals, flower to flower and then more. He sat next to him, and looked him in the eyes. "I first realized due to you that my greatest pleasure came from combat; the feeling of kill or be killed. I had always wanted to attempt such a thing, but it was your presence that ultimately allowed for it. Back then, you were a guardian of my ambitions. I have trusted few as much as I trust you. And so -- I come to you again." This was only a hope of his, a slight ambition led by desperation; this hope entailed that, when it came to it, Kleine had a secret weapon of his own. A real "power", and that was Lars, an ally to use for and against Kusagakure. The question was, who was Lars really loyal to in the world?

With Kleine, he had shared something of a relationship; student-teacher, and then a more intimate one. He hoped to be able to appeal to those memories as if still alive, and allow Lars to remember their mutual obligation to one another, one that came with being within their level of social proximity. "The whole world is against me, just like it's always been. The only reason I'm here, if you can exclude the pleasure of your company as a reason, is that I know it's against you too. We're not the same as others. I realized how alike we are, even amongst our differences, the first time we met. You are . . . tied with me, in that one distinct way." He looked off to the plants, the flowers, the glass. He wasn't sure how he'd put this together; he just wanted Lars at his back. He wasn't the most sane person and neither was Shinsei, and their relationship thus far had been fairly . . . dysfunctional, but maybe they could form something of an alliance? He wasn't sure. He wasn't going to be sure until he was told: yes or no.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:07 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars tilts his head in confusion, mainly because Hadou edited this post by accident, oops.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        It was a black room surrounded by white walls. The tile on the floor was red, purple, black, red, purple, black, white. The ceiling was devoid of color, and so empty of detail that you could barely describe it. There was a round table in the center, and on each side of the table, stood a man; Shinsei, and Lars. This was not real, of course. Shinsei was only using his ability to jump deep into the back of one's mind to inspect the psyche of Lars in his natural environment. He could notice that something was different, almost suspect from usual. The first clue was that his eyes were no longer a tota, and thus his blood must have somehow changed, altered. Then, he could detect his . . . ravenous killer instinct, worse than when they first met. It was present constantly. He knew why he tore the petals from the flowers; it was something he had normalized, some form of controlling something contrary to what he wanted. Shinsei knew all of these things because he had encountered all of these things, and had lived through them, and had learned from them.

Despite what Lars may believe, the man in front of him contained what was possibly the most evil force in the universe within his head. The Enemy took over his mind and controlled all of his functions, only allowing autonomy for the sake of watching his game unfold. Kleine was cursed with evil and so Shinsei was born, and that was where the line was drawn. For Lars, there was something else. There was not Lars and "Another", but Lars and a second of his own self. It was difficult to explain, but he could notice; he could feel it. And so, he had to inspect. He stepped over to him, passing by the table and planting his arms over the top of Lars' shoulder. He leaned into him, pressing his head against the other man's. He looked onto the surface of the table, one that grew black and murky; it was beginning to illustrate the confines of the Abyssal Man's head. But not yet. "Something's wrong with you, and I know that deep in your dreams you'd love to let me know. So, why don't you lend me your voice?" He looked to him slightly, as well as he could, inspecting the brief gaze of his iris. He wondered what had become of him. He used to seem a lot more . . . intact.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Upon blinking, Shinsei would notice that Lars' jet black hair had changed to that of a hollow snow white. He gazed back into Shinsei's eyes as they ventured into Lars' psyche to find peace and quiet, only to view madness and chaos inside. The walls were covered in dry blood and depending on how deep Shinsei wanted to venture, he could smell it, it was pungent and foul but to Lars it was sweet like honey. Limbs lied to and fro within the changing room, fingers crawling on a removed hand and toes waving for recognition on a sliced off foot. The head of the old Lars was planted on the table, his eyes slowly blinking as it reflected how Lars changed overtime. At first, he had blonde hair and his rinnegan eyes intact and then it slowly began to decline from there, showing the pained and agonized face with each passing minute falling deeper and deeper into absolute horror. All of this happening while Lars narrates, speaking only to Shinsei,

"Over time, I had noticed that my vision was fading, so was my pulse, my taste buds were weakening as I sipped my tea in the cafe and crowd began to smell like honey glaze. I honestly didn't know what was happening to me and I was scared to believe that it would only get worse. The symptoms were small but certain as time passed, muscle spasms, loss of my control over my techniques, heat flashes, short-term blindness, paralysis. It grew worse with each passing day. Then, I was with Aki and the change began..."

The next few seconds of the disembodied head's change were pants-shittingly-horrifying. He screamed and shook and bled from his eyes, the pupils danced about looking for a way out as the ripple effect receded from his eyes and his once blonde and beautiful hair turned to a solid black. His screaming would soon fade and his face would fall into a dull trance-like state, almost as if he had died. Lars walked over to the head and wiped the blood from his eyes,

"...little did I know that this change, though painful, would alter my life forever. I had began to feast on other shinobi and villagers within the country, devouring actual food was difficult and vomit-inducing, and I was unable to bring harm to myself by normal means. I was unable to manipulate gravity with my doujutsu, only because my doujutsu was gone. Something replaced it, something menacing and even now I still haven't fully grasped what the exact changes were."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        "I know what's changed about you," said Shinsei. He moved closer to him, fearing not the manifestation of his mind. As he drew closer, he began to raise his hand, until it was adjacent and eventually touching the base of his forehead. "It's a demon." That was all he said at first, though he was sure that elaboration was in order. "I can see it. Feel it. It resonates with me; a black, shrouded beast that comes haunting in the night. It came to you, too. You didn't notice it, those subjected to these entities never do. It came to you at a moment of great upheaval, when you were weakest. Then, it consumed you. The Enemy . . . did the same to me." He sighed, and looked at Lars shape, the way he seemed to quiver though not visible to the blind eye. He was put off by his changes, and yet not entirely. Perhaps some part of him embraced these differences from the days of yore; Shinsei did not know that far back, and he couldn't without looking.

He parted his lips to speak, attempting to offer the man his own wisdom at this moment of peak interest. "Do you know what you can do?" He asked him, his eyes entering a transition from calm to intensity; almost as if a ravenous craze. "Embrace it. Being touched by a demon is like being embraced by the back hand of God. You're this much closer to divinity, and this much farther from the cesspool that is humanity. You have the potential to overpower anyone and everyone, Lars, just as I do. It's everything you once dreamed." He was not always as himself. Perhaps by the contact of a demon to another, the most disgusting side of him was drawn out; the one that contained the Enemy, the deeper side of Shinsei Karnata. He could feel this beast since he had slipped into Lars' mind, this second demon of his. He could imagine its thoughts, its observations. He witnessed the creature observe and infest twelve others like Lars, creating a breed of monsters to travel the space of the shinobi world.

It was like the Enemy, a certain set number of fragments to infest others' minds. Perhaps they were the same beast, but with a different flavor. He did not know. "You were born to the darkness," he said. "As was I. And I feel tormented by the things that I cannot have; the things that my demon craves and makes me crave that are far removed from my allowance. In response, I have resolved to capture everything. But there's an inhibition. My world ends with me, and I am incapable of escaping my own limitations. One demon cannot rule all of man. But . . . perhaps two can." He reached out his hand for a last time, and inquired through his eyes: will you sate your cravings indiscriminately, or will you bare your fangs against the enemies of mine?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:10 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Lars stared at his hand for a moment, taking a step forward and taking ahold of his hand, accepting the offer and returning an equal intense gaze of his own, saying "I'll tear away at the weak and become the measurement for strength itself."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BALANCE, HARMONY, XEQUILIBRIUMX I EMBODY ALL OF THESE.

XX♚ [be formless, shapeless - like water] ♚XX

Deep in the botanical gardens sat a ginger headed boy, legs crossed with a number of books surrounding him. In one hand he had a pen which he was currently flipping back and forth over his fingers. Occasionally he would put the end of it in his mouth before taking a note down, scribbling swiftly on one of the pieces of paper before him. Lennox had been at it for a few hours now. A great yawn was building up in him so he took a break, reaching his arms high above him and stretching his legs far out from him. The yawn broke free just as he began to scratch at the back of his head. "Guess I'm tired." Nox said to himself, knowing full well that when one particular person reads this they would have a conniption. The boy laid backward and exhaled, gazing up at the leafy greens peering down at him. He had been researching the various uses for all sorts of plants. All these facts were floating around in his head and he couldn't seem to get any of them out of his head. A groan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes and thought on the day.

Aloe Vera: This plant will only prosper in very sunny places and in relatively dry soil. Lennox remembered the almost plastic feel to it. His fingers had slid over the surface of the leaves with abandon and little friction. The edges were mildly prickly, though not thorned like some other plants. He had taken a bite out of it to see if it had any potential for cooking and nearly gagged. It tasted exactly like what he thought a turd would taste like. It made him screw up his face and spit it out so quick annoying watching would have gotten whiplash. Right after Nox had taken to licking his shirt to get that horrid taste off his tongue. After a quick consultation with his Big Book of Greens Lennox found out it was actually what the plant secretes that's useful. His eyes widened as he soaked in knowledge. The oil and paste could be used to help quicken the healing of all sorts of wounds, namely burns and cuts. It could also help reduce inflammation in those wounds.

Great Burdock: Lennox had found an interesting looking plant, a bristle-ridden purple plant nestled in an equally bristling green leaf thing. The edges of the purple ends faded to a soft orchid color, almost white. Curiosity took over and he poked a finger into the soil, noting how it was very moist. Before squeezing any juices out of it or sticking it in his mouth Nox decided to check his book. This plant was apparently used to counter act an overload of toxins that caused all sorts of throat infections and skin diseases. He had begun to absentmindedly rub the leaves when he learned it was actually those and not the vivid plant that was used in the medicine. Even the seeds could be crushed and applied to boils, bruises, rashes, bites, and even acne. Lennox rubbed his hand over his face and silently thanked the gods that he had been born with good skin.

Lennox perked up immediately at the sight of a white petaled, yellow centered, flower. This was cammomile. He leaned forward and took in a deep breath, enjoying the fragrant smell that accompanied this particular plant. He already knew what it was used for, mainly because his mom loved to make it into a tea. It helped with aches of all kind, like headaches or ear and toothaches. Not only that but it helped people fall asleep and even relax. Maybe it was by association but Lennox found he too enjoyed the plant as a tea. He nodded his head appreciatively at learning it could also be used in aromatherapy and not only if one consumed it.

Lennox had found himself recalling when he walked into a particular section of the garden. A section in which all sorts of hallucinogenic plants were kept. There were all sorts of mushrooms kept here growing in the moist soil. Nox looked around cautiously to see if anyone was around before getting a closer look. He had heard stories about these types of plants. All one had to do was eat a few and wait, and then it was adventure time. A person could see the craziest things on mushrooms. They could imagine themselves flying through the skies on a unicorn plushie or battling two-headed praying mantises. Sometimes those trips were bad and people ended up in places they didn't want to be. Lennox wondered if this was similar to the effects of genjutsu. Even if you knew it was a trick of the mind it was hard to convince your brain it wasn't actually happening. Unfortunately for people who took mushrooms there was no way to release yourself out of it. You had to just ride it out and deal with whatever came along with it.

Another sort of plant he covertly checked out was the cannabis types. These he knew very well, though not firsthand. It amazed him just how many different types there were. Colorful and sticky, brittle and dull, all different combinations with different effects. There was more low grade stuff that just made you hungry after you smoked it and higher grade stuff that actually aided in the abetting of pain. It could give an appetite to people who had none which was very useful for sick patients who needed to eat but couldn't stomach anything. Much like mushrooms there was even the kind of plant that could make you hallucinate if inhaled in copious amounts. Overall it had been a productive day. But now Lennox was very hungry and wanted to get a good meal in before getting back to training. He pushed himself to his feet and collected his equipment, packing it up and heading out of the gardens. Before he could get to the exit he found himself stumbling upon two guys staring so intently at each other he felt like he stepped in on some sort of romantic engagement. He went red from his ears to the tip of his nose and chuckled awkwardly. "Heya, fellas." Lennox said with a polite and brief nod to both Shinsei and Lars.

______________________________________XXLENNOXXXXSHISHIGAMIXX________

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        In a moment, perhaps less than that, he recognized the voice from the outside and where it stemmed from. Shinsei had always made sure to be aware of everything, because at any moment he could be the potential victim of a covert operation. This time, though, he didn't believe that was the case. It was just a freckled ginger with a sort of weird outfit and a predisposition towards . . . maybe mischief; he could never completely read anyone off of a few words, and some expressions. "You must've stolen at least twenty-thousand souls to get all of those freckles," he said, faintly smiling. "Lars, snap back to reality. We have a curious individual. A man named . . ." He inquired, and the Enemy would deliver. "Lennox Shishigami," it said. "Lennox," Kleine replied, and quite verbally. "What would you like, ser firecrotch?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:06 pm
A faint smile

Kanno Shane

Haydoh

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
Appearing after an electrical wisp's disappears, he adjusted his cloak and began walking away from the gardens but notices Lars. Ironically he was about to start looking for him. "Lars how ya been you old crazy-.........." he stopped once he notices two other people for a brief moment of silence, he decided to say something. "Who the f*** are you two?" he asked until he noticed that klein looked a lot more familiar. Maybe he use to train with testial and lars and klein....klein..klein...klein....KLEIN! He wanted to let out a small shriek but couldn't. Klein was literally a demon. "Should i say something?" "Not now shukaku!" he would shout inside of his minde where only shukaku's voice would be heard.
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:280

User Image  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items