Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

"Uchiha, huh." The Raikage grunted a bit, noting it. Every Uchiha had potential for disaster, there were too many out there to count them. He smiled," I haven't looked around at all, I'm afraid. Though I do think this place is beautiful."

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm
Jai12321

User Image
Namito Uchiha
You think you have a chance in hell of beating me?..Alright then bring it on.
⋙ Big punk of kusagakure Full speed ahead
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Hopefully you'll get around to doing so. Im sure lady kusa has been informed of your arrival and she should be here soon." he said. "Quick question have you meet or heard of a...Specific troublemaker. any time soon?" He asked reffering to his brother.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
17 years of age, gennin, Kusagakure nin.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Raikage read as much on his face that he was talking about Firo and the Uchiha. Putting two and two together, it must have been his brother. "He caused my genin great emotional strife." Was all he could simply say, since Firo didn't seem to be injured- nor did he do anything but complain about the guy. In the end, it was only a nuisance to Kisuke's ears.

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
Namito Uchiha
"Well rest assure. He is a rouge. We have been dealing with finding him Thank you for telling me this." He stated as he then asked. "May i ask you what is you chakra nature?"
Yui-again

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Just a few feet away from the pair the Kusakage landed on her feet in a puff. She stood straight up behind her jounin with her kage robes and hat on and looked into the eyes of the Raikage. Lord Raikage, welcome. I only just recieved word that you wanted to meet. she called to him taking the few steps needed to stand beside Testial. She'd heard his fake name, choosing to keep up the rouse. Why don't you go handle that... issue I spoke to you about earlier, hmm? she said referencing her wanting him to start taming the ichibi.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
Namito Uchiha
That thing she was reffering too? Namito was confused but played along since he knew what was happening with his brother. "Yes ma'm." he the left. ((Exit))
Yui-again

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Kisuke was about to reply to the man, when the Kusakage appeared. A large grin appeared on the mans face, plastered there for business mainly. "You contacted me and got me all excited. I couldn't wait." He had slipped out of his village quickly, showing how much he couldn't do so. "Partnership. An agreement of peace. I'm more than interested and I want to hear what your proposal is." On the way here, Hachibi stated that he was making a deal with the devil. But when the apocalypse came and hell froze over, to be on good terms with the devil meant survival.

Chaos_wolf12

Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:22 am

The Kusakage smirked at the mans hastiness. That was a good sign. Perhaps he'd rush into a decision regarding this as well. It made ehr no difference how he felt about all of this however. Namito left quickly, and she adjusted her hat a small bit on her head. Right then, I will get right to it I suppose. She had heard his reservations about being inside, and instead used a very low level earth jutsu to raise a small platform for her to sit on, one lifting behind him as well. What I offer to you isn't really a peace agreement. She put that out there quickly as their little meeting began. What I want is to form a pact between us, that in the event one of us goes to war that the other will come to the aid of the other. She produced a sheet of paper, a brush and a bit of ink from her left sleeve, as well as erecting table from the ground. She began writing as she continued. This shall be named to Mossy-Rock pact. In detail, as per what I'm writing here, Kumogakure, Kusagakure, and their respective lands will be linked in a partnership. The nature of this agreement is as such: should either village begin a campaign of war, or become the target of another villages aggression, the other village (between cloud and grass) will come to it's aid. She paused, dipping the brush in ink before continuing in her beautiful handwriting.

Furthermore, this treaty extends only to Kusa and Kumogakure, and the lands of lightning and grass. No other village, by the Mossy-Rock treaty, will be included in this protection. She looked at him for a second, her eyes all business and her face an impasse under the shadow her hat cast. The use of military force, and command of these forces, will be dictated as the situation demands, meaning that the kage of neither village holds power over joint military forces until an agreement is made on who will lead. She rolled her hands, tired form the amount of writing she'd done that day. Any ninja forces sent to the aid of either village will be paid by said village. She ended that line with a period and set down the pen, letting the ink dry before passing him the scroll and allowing him to read it over. She narrowed her eyes at him, calculating possible scenarios and problems he may have. No she was anticipating them, numerous situations where this ends in the negative, and just as many where this ends positively. Either way, Grass stood to gain from this position. If the should deny this pact, and deliberations go south, in the worst case they could take it as a sign of war and enter a conflict with them in which they subjugate them into a similar situation, one with harsher terms. If it gets approved, then her personal mission and campaign into Leaf could begin. The power rested with Jai now.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 am

His eyes remained the same through out the whole explanation- light and a glint of mischievous in them. "No." No. For once, the Hachibi and Kisuke seemed to agree indifferently about this. He said it straight up, and out right. "I would never sign such a self-serving treaty. As you have forgotten, the Cloud is allies with the Mist. With the Mist destroyed, the only other place you want to target would be the Leaf." He paused, his eyes skimming over the information on the piece of paper. "I have no time for war. I just received a handful of new potential genin, and I plan to have them at least live to see their first child. The Leaf is dangerous, and so is the Grass. I wouldn't want a war with either of you; I want peace in this forsaken life. If I can't have peace, then I'll stay neutral." He put the scroll in his pocket. He couldn't just outright deny the request. "This has to go through my shogun, but I'll do everything in my power to deny it." The Raikage hoped he wasn't being too rude, but he honestly could care less about this place if their wasn't going to be a peace treaty.

Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:07 pm

It would appear that the boy was a tad bit naive, just like Testial, and had forgotten wholly the meaning of being a shinobi. It's not a day job, like being a carpenter. You sign your life away to your village when you join the ranks of shinobi. You forfeit your life to that end, and only the lucky few, Vuhkan and her father for instance, live to accomplish goals such as his. Expecting the world to be a peaceful place would just get you killed nowadays anyway. She simply wanted to include Kumo in her potential sphere of protection, and vice versa. It would be nice of course to have cloud on her side, but having them stay neutral altogether made her no difference. She couldn't care less about cloud honestly. If it came right down to it, she was more than confident that she could crush cloud and konoha together. Especially considering the state of the world, it'd be like snapping a toothpick. But she maintained her smile as she opened her mouth to speak again. I don't believe I said I'd kill your genin, nor did I say I was taking us on a warpath. This treaty, in fact, would almost ensure the life of your genin, considering that part of the big points mentioned on the paper was that if the villages are attacked we could help protect each other. However, she pulled the scroll back and rolled it up, As your short sightedness only allows you to see what you don't like, and not the advantageous nature of the treaty, I believe you know where the exit is. She told him matter of factly as she rose and walked back towards the entrance to her office, hands behind her back. She turned back to him at the door and gave him the same look she'd given Aki the first day they met. Good luck keeping that fresh crop of genin alive. At some point, though, I think you'll come to realize how naive your goals really are. And without waiting for any kind of rebuttal, she entered the tree again.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 pm

He laughed a bit, watching her leave towards the tree. The pretty face held such a good poker face. Kisuke wasn't dumb, he knew the intent. After destroying Kirigakure and leaving the Mizukage broken he would be damned if he allowed an agreement like that pass. He turned, leaving the tree area.

Bahd grammer is reel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:19 pm
Reiko Zena

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

Masako walked out of the Kusakage's office and walked over to the tree of life. It was the heart of the village and dominated the skyline for miles. She walked to the foot of the tree and sat, leaning her back up against one of the massive roots of the tree. Her head slowly sank and she began to doze off, waiting for her new teacher to appear.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:17 am
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako's head began to slide over off the root in her deep slumber and she woke with a start, wiping a puddle of drool from her cheek. She had been out much longer then expected and her teacher still had not returned from his errand. Well at least I have time to get in some last minute training before he gets here. He has seals covering most of his body, so I should probably focus on learning some more Sealing, and my Body Sensor could use some work too.

Masako pulled out a thin sheet of paper and began to write the seal for Atsui on it. This seal would cause anything it was placed on to heat up, reaching very high temperatures. She placed it on her own skin to see if it was done properly, however it was no warmer then a sheet of normal paper. [1/3]

Not one to be defeated so easily by such a simple technique, Masako redoubled her efforts and pulled another sheet out. This time she carefully drew the seal on the sheet of paper, or as close as she could get. But once again, placing it on her arm had little to no effect on it and she was back to square one. [2/3]

By now she was clueless as to why the seals kept failing to activate, until it struck her. While she was creating the Seals, she was failing to add chakra into the paper itself to power the technique. This time when she placed the seal on her army she felt it getting noticeably hotter, and very quickly in fact. [3/3]

Atsui( 暑い Hot)
Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will heat up and keep heating up until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

Now Masako was on to another seal. This one was Samui, a seal that cooled objects. Doing everything she had done on the previous seal, she created the first Samui seal. However, this one was just as ineffective as her first several Atsui seals. [1/3]

Something was wrong and she couldn't quite place her finger on it. Once more she repeated the process of creating the seal only for it to fail once again. She was almost certain she was doing it right, but couldn't understand what was wrong. [2/3]

She raked her mind thinking up ideas as to what was wrong when it struck her. With Atsui she had poured fire nature chakra, and was still trying to use fire nature chakra on a cooling seal. This time she poured the coldest chakra nature she could conjure into the seal and it immediately got cold to the touch when she put it on. [3/3]

Samui (寒い Cold)
Pretty simple seal anything that this seal is placed on will get colder and keep getting colder until the seal is removed which is sometimes harder than it sounds.

The next move she was moving on to was a simple Bloodline jutsu she had seen many of her clan members use in her younger years. The user would concentrate chakra in their palm and send a pulse into the ground to act as a central point for sonar. It seemed simple enough to Masako, but when she placed her palm to the ground to send the pulse into it, she used to much, creating a depression and a small blast that shook her a little. [1/2]

If she was going to do this right, she need to use as little chakra as possible. It was also a good idea since it would make it harder for bloodlines that could track chakra to pinpoint her whenever she did. Gathering up the smallest scraps on chakra into her palm, she let a gentle blast ripple through the ground. And sure enough, she almost immediately detected the seals she had placed earlier, and an even more massive source of power she could only assume was coming form the Tree of Life. [2/2]

• Pulse Radar D-Rank
This jutsu allows the user to send a Pulse threw the ground and Sense any placements on the ground.

Masako once again resumed her slumped over position on the roots of the tree, exhausted from all her work. It wasn't wasy to practice sealing and she had just learned two within minutes of each other. She leaned her head back and passed out almost immediately, still waiting for her teacher to finally appear.

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm

"The seals you're practicing seem a bit awkward." Vukan's words spoke as the air distorted briefly and his form materialized out from thin air a few feet away. He was back from an errand or two he had to run and came back using his thunder god seal, warping back to save time while his eye seal kept a watch on the area as well. The old man had returned with a few spare tags of his own as they hung on his belt.

"The symbols don't need to be deadly accurate, especially if you're pressed for time. Adding illegible markings can also deter others from being able to read the seal while maintaining its functions." Vulkan said as he held out one seal with several markings lined in a four box array.

"Observe, this is a soundless seal

Webbing out from its center was a cardinal direction label with parameters scrawled around in a circle as it was layered other an additional seal with the marking for 'silent' rather than the lengthened 'soundless' markings. It was one of his more preferred seals for meetings and important figures.

"Now this will seek an area and seal off its sound within three feet, all is needed is to input the location." Vukan said as he held out another seal tag, this one empty. A few vines and branches now grew along the ground as he controlled the wood with his jutsu, growing a round table protruding from the ground as he placed the first seal and the empty tag down.

"It's surprising to see someone with a touch for sealing, normally it is an art reserved for those with chakra control. Care to show me your trick in drawing a seal first? Activate it later, I only wish to see how quick you can replicate mine as a test.. to see how adept you really are."
        =============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:26 pm
Reiko The Fire Dragon

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako woke with a start when Vukan appeared. It had been so long since he had told her to wait for her. She listened to all of his words. He must have been passively watching her form all the seals, content to watch her in her many attempts. It was odd that someone could sneak up her. It was a talent that very few possessed to trick a Body Sensor.

She sat for a second and took in everything he had to say. It was ingenious to layer multiple seals on one sheet to hide the true purpose of the seal. Also the ability to activate multiple seals at once was news to her. Pulling out a quick slip of paper, Masako copied his seal, adding her own flair to the slip of paper writing the seal for hot in the middle in big letters, and writing the characters for direction and silence inside it. At a glance it would appear to be a simple seal to generate heat. She poured chakra gently through her pen and into the last characters being careful to pour just enough. "How this she asked?" She asked, hoping and praying for approval from her new sensei.

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces