Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
The Raindrop Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:05 pm
Solarius flare

~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

The thorns around Raphael begun to withdraw from his body as he put away his bow. "Well, with that settled I would like some information on this 'Boss' they were speaking of, Orias. If we have a kingpin within the village, we must find him if he has the audacity to attack a solider of the military." Raphe asked about. "Oh, manners, I am Raphael Raiken also known as Ranmori Ryukouben; It means Raining Lightning Thunder Drake. I remember you and Cecil from earlier, though I never got to introduce myself. So, what do you know of this boss? If we can find him, I might be able to kill him without it linking to the Village in a whole." Raphael smirked as he went to stand next to Hana.

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ TIMELINE ]

Hana had actually been quiet the entire time since requesting Orias to free the yet unnamed civilian because she didn't know what to call Raphael. This would have been obvious for the first two seconds after Raphael removed the blood spears from Jon, during which Hana had been stupidly opening and closing her mouth, trying to find a way to say thank you without knowing his name.

Of course, this opening and closing of the mouth stopped pretty much immediately when Orias turned to definitely look at Hana specifically. She may have looked stupid with her mildly frantic attempts to figure out if she could thank someone without their name or if she should ask for the name first, but like always, regardless of what she felt, there was always a part of her that remained utterly calm.

Hana returned Orias's stare. She had never met him in person, but she knew him. The needs of his bloodline combined with his good looks had made him quite well known amongst the non-ninja hospital staff and those who frequently associated with them, like Hana. Already, his name had been repeated several times during this chance encounter, so Hana was certain that this was the Vladian registered in the hospital records.

The more Hana stared, the more she began to realize why so many of the hospital nurses would gossip about him. She couldn't deny that he did look quite handsome, and the thought that this pretty face was staring at her specifically made her blush. When he suddenly flashed Hana a grin, the blush grew even deeper. Then again, it wasn't all too difficult to make Hana blush.

At Orias's invitation, though, the blush disappeared, replaced by obvious expressions of another thought. Hana frowned and both her head and eyes pointed questioningly over to Cecil and the civilian Orias had tossed in Cecil's direction, all obvious signs that she thought Orias should stay. Then she shook her head and it became just as obvious that she changed her mind about Orias needing to stay, She accepted the hand he offered and stood up, with or without his help. Following the mood Orias set with the words he chose, she replied quietly, "Certainly, but…"

Then Raphael interrupted, which wasn't any fault of his, of course. Hana had been almost whispering anyways. Besides, she was actually kind of glad he said something because now she finally knew his name. Happy to have a name to know him by, Hana expressed her gratitude for his previous actions at the first chance she got, "Thank you very much, Raphael, for trusting me enough to follow me here and removing those spears of blood from the man just now." She wore a beaming smile that perfectly matched the thanks she felt towards him.

By now, Hana had figured out how she wanted to proceed. She gently released Orias's hand and excused herself with a polite smile, "It probably is for the best that business is sorted out first. I have my own business to attend to at the hospital. Please meet me there, Oreos, if you would still like to have a walk with me, that is." The slip of the name was purely accidental, and Hana's ever expressive face showed no signs of realizing that she had messed up. Old habits die hard, after all. She may had heard the correct way to pronounce Orias's name just this evening, but ever since she had read his name in the hospital registrar, she had remembered it as being pronounced "Oreos." She knew that it probably wasn't that, mainly because "oreos" was the name of a particularly famous brand of cookies, but it was easy to remember and, like most of her family, Hana was a fan of homophones for nicknames. Since then, "oreos" had just become her way of pronouncing it.

Having excused herself, Hana then left. She felt quite proud of herself for thinking of a somewhat inconspicuous way of luring the Vladian to the hospital so he could sate his hunger on the blood stored there, and she left proudly with her head held high and stride confident.

Exit to Ame Hospital

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:57 am
Solarius flare

[[You now will be forever known as Oreos. That is your new name now. lmao]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:54 pm
Kunesume2
Solarius flare

[[You now will be forever known as Oreos. That is your new name now. lmao]]

Hahaha ah yes please, this is a perfect nickname.  

Solarius flare

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

✝ " I search for salvation

[timeline]

So everything was wrapping up smoothly, perfect. ”The deaths of those two members shouldn’t stop but throw them into a loop for a day or so. I recommend going to the source of confusion, like the centire of a ripple in a pond. Otherwise following the boy is also preferred. “ Orias looked up at Jon’s back as he made a right after leaving the alleyway and continued down the roadside. With a full body movement, Orias turned to go after Hana who seemed to leave after agreeing to his request. ”I know the boss is young, younger than most, smart, not above killing countless civilians to get what he wants. Also he has somebody working at the bank for him, that’s one thing I got out of these guys. There are also some people at an establishment in the country side look there, either on your own or with your team leader.” A quick nod followed his words as he continued on. There wasn’t much joking this time towards Raphael. Mainly because this was a dangerous person, and kidding around could easily end up with himself and many others killed. Too many deaths could actually restrict his feeding opportunities too much, and who would want that?

Stats: 7/5
Techniques:

knowing I was born a sinner." ✝

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----Korrin Richards----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As per usual, Korrin sat far apart from the other construction crews. Since the Village Massacres, Korrin has buried himself in the reconstruction efforts in the commercial and residential districts of Amegakure. Korrin had all but abandoned his ninja identity, going so far as to pose as a civilian and hide his talents. He was sure to present himself only slightly stronger and more agile than most of the other workers. He even let other men win an arm-wrestling match every once in a while, even though the vast majority offered little more resistance than a strong breeze.

This was Korrin's life now: rise with the sun, work on crews till dusk, and end the day at the Rain Drop with four fingers of imported whiskey. While most of the men downed their beer with gusto, Korrin merely nursed his drink slowly throughout the night. Besides, one should not guzzle decent whiskey. Makes for a rather unpleasant taste in the back of the throat, and an even less pleasant morning afterwards.

Korrin took another sip and let a sighing breath escape through his nose. He gazed down at his amber beverage all the way to the bottom of the tumbler.

'The one thing home gets right. Here's to Steel City.'

A slightly larger sip this time, enough to warm his throat and belly as it went down.

'Belly. I suppose I am quite out of shape these days. And they say manual labor is supposed to harden the body and the soul. All I fell is softer.'

Korrin looked again to his drink.

'This stuff probably isn't helping.'

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEscherXXNaginoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:90/100XX//XXStrength: 4XX//XXSpeed: 5XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"The world is fragile, just like the minds of men and can be easily changed."

Escher entered the bar slowly, thinking all the while as he found his seat. He took a seat and looked for the bartender, slightly raising two fingers to place an order. As he looked for the tender, he happened to see someone familiar to him. Someone who was there three years ago. He placed his order and once he received it, he stood up and move to a stool next Korrin. Escher did not really know how to start this conversation. But he tried his hand anyway, "You were there. Three years ago." He said simple, taking a sip of his water afterwards.

Edit{Timeline}

Korn On A Stik

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Nation: RainXXRank: Gennin XX••••••••••••••••

•••• Skills Used:
•••• Skills In Current Use:
•••• Words Count: 460 (http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=24410075#375448061)
104: (http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24410069#375480203)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:54 am

Korrin eyed the man who took it upon himself to give the Raindrop's resident loner company.

'I guess dark and broody doesn't give off the same message anymore.'

He was smaller than Korrin, but by no means actually small. Most ninja had leaner, more lithe builds than Korrin, which tended to make him stand out among the ninja villages. The title "man" was also rather new to the stranger, as he must have been at least a decade younger. Then again, boys tended to become men a whole lot earlier in the ninja way life.

But what caught Korrin's eye most was the clear signs of Lightning Country heritage, even down to the silver hair.

"Mmhm. Lot of us were," Korrin replied evenly. He glanced over the man one more time before adding on, "Who were your parents? I might've known 'em back in Kumo."

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

Rahenno

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 am
User Image

••••••••••••••••XX//XXChakra:90/100XX//XXStrength: 4XX//XXSpeed: 5XX//XXBloodline: RinneganXX//XXClass: Taijutsu

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher chuckled at even answer. Of course, had he had any enthusiasm to his words then he would have gotten the same answer. When he was asked who his parents were, he had put down the glass he was drinking from after downing the contents inside. "My parents...Kumo huh?" He started before getting slightly lost in thought. He had always heard the stories but they never added up. Escher knew he was born in Kumo but other than that all he had were what others told him. "I don't know exactly who my parents are, both passed away from what I was told. But on the same note, I've been told my dad had silver hair like me and was a demon. He was a leader and damn good in a fight." He started thinking about what he was told. "My mother, I believe started in cloud and went to grass. She was a master of wood justu and had green hair." Escher turned from his glass to Korrin. "I know it's scattered but that as much as I know."

Korn On A Stik

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 am

The smallest grin crossed Korrin's solemn features. Could be, huh? Why not.

"Hm. Green hair, eh? Yeah, I think I did know her. And maybe even your father, too," Korrin said before taking a long sip of his whiskey, draining the tumbler. He didn't bother calling for another. Tonight wasn't the kind of night he needed to forget. Not yet, anyway.

Another wave of melancholy crept upon Korrin, however, and for this: Korrin was now meeting the child of old comrades. Comrades longs since dead. How did Korrin survive when so many other ambitious and powerful ninja fell like rain?

'But that's life, huh Rose? The undeserving live and the most beautiful die young.'

Korrin once more looked down to his younger companion, Even if he didn't know the boy's parents very well, he could still give the lad something.

"Your father was an honorable man. And your mother was sharp as a knife and untamable as Mother Nature herself. 'Least that's what we thought till your old man came along," Korrin gave with a grin. What he said was certainly true, whether Korrin was great friends with the kid's parents or just saw them once on the street. Truth was truth, right? Against his better judgement, Korrin asked him, "What's your name, kid?"

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

Rahenno

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 am
User Image

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

Escher listened intensely as the man spoke about his parents. A smile found its way across his face. "So my parents were people others could look up too?" He thought to himself. It was a sense of finally hearing something about his parents that came from some one who had actually known his parents. It took a moment for Escher to realize that he was asked his name. "My name is Escher Nagino." He said with a smirk.

Korn On A Stik

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:36 am

A full smile threatened to break out over Korrin's face at Esher's own smile. It had been a long time since someone had been happy on Korrin's account. The young man staring up at him rapt in his brief tale made something stir in him, an old part of himself that was a teenager in a bar much like this laughing with friends of his own. So long ago, so lost.

Korrin nodded at the boy, being sure to remember the name.

"Korrin's mine, if you care to know,"
Korrin replied casually, "I'm with the construction crews. And you're a shinobi like your parents, I suppose?"

Korrin had no idea why he was talking so much to Esher. He probably hadn't completed so many sentences outside of a work zone in three years. It wasn't that the Massacres were so traumatic. No, they were just another battle. Could've been what drove Korrin back to the ninja villages in the first place. Or maybe see Kumogakure reduced to a barbarian wasteland that was the straw that broke the camel's back. To see the last hope of a familiar life dashed away. Either way, it all came back to Rose, just like it had a decade ago when Korrin had first left the shinobi way.

'I suppose it'll always end with her. I suppose it's just how they say, ashes to ashes and the like.'

Chakra:
Techniques Used:

Rahenno

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:50 am
User Image

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

"Nice to meet you Korrin." He said returning to his usual look but still happy. Korrin stated that he was with the construction crew. "Well putting this village back together is much better than what I have been up to. I am a shinobi who has just been training to prevent any farther damage to here or any other place. I've been told I have the eyes to change the world, for better or for worst. So I just train instead of helping so farther down the line, I can make a choice." He said, stating his own long term mission. It was clear Escher was trying to make sense of his life's mission. Like any orphan, he was only trying to find his place in the world. All that was left was to figure out what path to take to get there, like he said, for better or worst. "You said you were in cloud before, where you a shinobi at one point?"

Korn On A Stik

♦••••♦••••♦••••♦••••♦

•••• Skills Used:
Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items