Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Amegakure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Life. She sensed life. Chakra. She could feel it. She turned and looked to see if she was in danger, someone was coming but what she could see it was the frame of a young girl carrying baskets of... plants? This place could only grow stranger to VanZant. The girl seemed to be surprised to be staring at her being here and VanZant noticed the perplexed features they both shared. The woman who would come to be known as Hana seemed to wield the byakugan. She was a hyuuga. Her chakra radiated it now that she paid attention, the blue flower and iris radiating slightly more brightly as she squinted her eyes at Hana before laughing and smiling friendly.

"Of course you can help me." She spoke softly as she walked calmly towards Hana. "You are a hyuuga. You are a descendant of mine. We are practically related. Well. Kind of." She spoke as she turned back to the village and felt the wall again. "Your village. What do you call it. I'm even further surprised to find that I speak the same language as you.... well we call you barbarians." She then turned sideways to look at Hana and smiled, "No offense, it was my knowledge that you were all hostile."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What? Did none of the doctors from where Van come from use medicinal herbs? Was the concept of using picked vegetation for medical treatment such an unheard of thing for her?

Well, not like Hana would have realized that Van was confused specifically about her basket full of plants among other things. Besides, she had her own hosto f things to be confused about. Hana's eyes squinted harmlessly in an "I don't understand what you're saying but I'm trying my best to figure it out" expression.

Van seemed far too young to be any sort of descendent to Hana. Related? Well, that was possible. She never did know what sort of blood her father's side of the family contained. Maybe he really was a Hyuuga.

In the end, she just shrugged and replied, "Well, I don't know about the whole Hyuuga thing. Maybe my birth father was one, but even if he was, aren't you a little too young to be my ancestor?". Hana had already returned to her usual smile. If she needed to understand everything she did not, then it will happen in time. "Our village is called Amegakure. It rose as an alliance to preserve the peace for those who seek protection from violent groups," Hana explained, "And don't worry, we would call you barbarians too. After all, barbarian is merely another of saying outsiders, right? Although," here she pouted, "it's quite unfair to think that everyone not on your side is hostile. You know, a lot of people in your village probably weren't born in it. That would have made them barbarians up until when they joined. You really don't think that they suddenly changed into civilized folks once they entered your village, do you?". Hana took a short pause to breathe and shift the load she was carrying in her arms so that one hand was free. She formally introduced herself, "Anyways, my name is Im Hana. Hana is my given name. What I do know of my family history is that my mother was of the Chiru clan. Although, I didn't inherit any of the flower powers the clan is so well known for."

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:14 pm

So Hana didn't know she was a Hyuuga. So she had not yet been graced with the ability of activating her Byakugan or was it that she just was unaware of what to call it? The girl seemed even more perplexed than she had before, but to VanZant, she didn't really know how else to say it. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything at all but she just couldn't help but talk with the outsider, or was she now the outsider? She then asked a strange question.

"Hana. I am your Ancestor. Well. My lineage is. See I am from the Otsutsuki Clan. We are the creators of the thing you call Chakra. We are a clan from the Moon and my side is a side branch of that clan, the main clan having been killed. Through the side branch, those who are Uzumaki, Hyuuga, Senju, and so forth have come from our offspring, or so the legend goes. Though who knows if the legend is even true?" She giggled lightly.

She then went on to bring up a very philosophical question about whether barbarians were even barbarians. "It is hard to say. I wish peace with the barbarian nations but my father does not. He wants to conquer and slaughter all in the name of glory but at the same time..." She paused as her eyes glanced to the ground. "He seems to be haunted by the slaughtering of those who are young and frail... but it doesn't deter him from doing it. My father is a great leader. A fine warrior. But he is as savage as the barbarians."

She then sighed and looked to her, "My name is VanZant Otsutsuki of the Otsutsuki Clan, a member of some kind of dynasty, and the daughter of the village hidden in the whirlpools."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ahhhh," understanding lit up Hana's face, "I see. I still don't think ancestor was the right word to use there, but I think I get what you mean."

She sighed, perplexed at what to say in regards to VanZant's father. Hana struggled to sympathize with the man Van described, but she was also sure that he must have his own reasons. Most of all, though, she just wanted to make the girl in front of her feel better. She started carefully, "I don't know if I'm in any position to say anything, but I'm sure your father has his reasons. At the very least, his method of doing things is shared by many others," Hana's face fell, sadness clearly clouding her features, "It's sad but true. I also would rather have peace than war, but in reality, I'm only some grunt in my village's military force. I say that this village was formed as a bastion of peace, but that's only how I see it. For all I know, those who actually hold power in this village may want to wage war for the sake of territory and power. If what your father does bothers you, you should try talking to him about it. I'm sure he will listen," her expressions cleared a little and a small smile of encouragement appeared, "After all, he is your father."

After expressing her thoughts, Hana cleared her voice with a small cough. Despite suggesting that Van go and speak to her father, sending her off just as she came here would be rude. With a smile on her face, Hana offered, "It'd be tiring to go back to your home right away, though, right? I've never heard of the village of whirlpools so it must be really far. Come on in. You can rest in my room. Although, it's a bit small. You're probably also interested in meeting our village's leader, right? The Amekage? I don't think I can arrange an appointment, but I can show you his office after we rest and eat something." It was obvious that she was a little excited about having a guest over.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:25 pm
Theme

She couldn't help but laugh on the comment she made about her simply talking to her father about the situation because she was his daughter. She simply shook her head at that and spoke nothing more on it. Truthfully if she was to speak to her father about such a thing, he would wave her off because she was his younger. She had no power nor experience over him, all she served to be was his replacement in time. Assuming her brother didn't get the position. She turned and looked back at the wall and felt it one last time... if her father came here this wall would break. This village would die. Their chain of command, their peaceful ways, their way of life would be destroyed. They would know a new level of fear and pain they had never learned before. When she turned, she looked at Hana and her face would reveal all of these things.

"I appreciate the honor and hospitality you have shown me. I would love to come back one day and get lunch with you and meet your chain of command and learn all about your way of life here. But..." She placed her left hand on her right shoulder and grabbed it lightly, looking down rather embarrassed. "If my father sends scouts out to look for me... they might find this place... I have put you all in danger... for that I apologize." She hoped Hana could forgive her as she ran away from the village as fast as she could, tears streaming. She could only hope scouts had not been sent...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stunned silence. Although, even while stunned, Hana was thinking quite clearly,

Hana reached a hand up to her right shoulder and rubbed the spot Van had touched her. She looked in the general direction that Van had run off in and remembered the very last face the smaller girl had given her. It was creased with worry and helplessness. Van truly believed that she could have done something completely irreparable. Maybe it was as serious as she thought. Hana had no idea what Uzugakure's strength was compared to her village's. Still, it was depressing to think that the girl would be crying all the way back home. While she was sure that it wouldn't be heard, Hana still shouted, "It's not your fault! So don't worry yourself sick!".

Then she left. She still couldn't figure out a way to see the no doubt busy Amekage directly, but she could at least leave a message.

Exit to Amekage's Office

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Such a beautiful place...the rainfall would make for an excellent resource. We would never go thirsty again. Well...I guess we'll have to take this land for that reason alone." The leader of the Barbarian forces marched right in front of his men, not bothering to take a passive approach. "Jake, Ryugan. Advance on the left and right sides; we'll take this entire village in one fell sweep if we have to." Knowing full well the weight of their orders, the pair split in the two assigned directions, taking a small force with them to secure their victory. And the general of this dark army marched his forces smack dab in the middle, waiting patiently for the first set of fools to cross his path. He would continue his march in this dreary of settings, the ever-falling rain now mixing with the blood of innocents who'd already been slain in his wake. Every now and then, he wouldn't be able to resist the fun; he'd pick a little boy or girl up by their neck, gradually squeezing, harder and harder until he could feel the tearing and cracking of their weakened muscles and bones under his harsh grip.

By the time anyone responded to this attack, the streets and rivers around the village would already be running red. The death toll was immense, and the defenders would be greeted only by the mangled corpses of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, men, women, and children alike. How would the village react in the face of such a massive slaughter?

Chakra: 500/500
Stats: 10/7
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:32 am
Michael Uzumaki

(Need to get my format out of an older thread)

Michael Uzumaki would arrive at the area near the gates and quickly make a normal bunshin to head to the kage's office and warn him about the attack. That is when he saw the carnage in the streets of his village. He would begin charging up his lightning sage technique to give him a fighting chance in this battle. He would then approach the area where his people were getting slaughtered and call out. "Hey what the hell do you think you are doing to my village? There is no call for this massacre of innocents, cant we talk this out?"

Chakra 105/125
Strength/Speed: 3 strength 4 speed normal/ 4 strength 5 speed (Lightning Sage active
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Rain, and Oil
Clan/Bloodline: Sharingan and Uzumaki
Sharingan level: One Tomoe

Quote:

Asura of Rage

Kunesume2

-EM- Epic Muffin

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:51 am
((I'll work out a posting format some other time))

Arriving at the gates Setsuko took in the scene. The carnage, the slaughter, the disregard of all life... It was glorious! The constant rain upon the corpses caused a tide of blood to flow down the streets and wash around Setsukos ankles. Giggling to herself she kicked her feet back and forth playing in the crimson waters and dancing to the music of the slaughter. Looking up to the sky Setsuko trembled with joy. "So beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:39 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Masako Chiru - Medical - BSS/Chiru - Gennin
                                                                    Mood - Torn and Conflicted. Distraught over the number of dead
                                                                    Thoughts - Time to play the hero? Or to play the silent legend?
                                                                    Theme -

The carnage unfolding in the streets below was horrific to put it mildly. The hot blood mixed with the rain to fill the air with a horrendous smell as blood and feces filled the air, permeating everything. The streets were already read, with bodies and body parts flowing along rivers of blood, piling up in the lower parts of the streets, forming massive, human icebergs that blocked entire streets. The worst part of all was the endless screaming. The screams clawed at her ears for attention, reaching out in desperation before being silenced one after another by the assailants below in the street. They didn't seem to care who crossed in front of their weapons as they went. The village security tried to intervene repeatedly, simply to be cut down in an instant by their enemies. It was a massacre, not a battle. It seemed that their attackers didn't want to claim the village. They wanted to annihilate it. There was little Masako could do to stop it either. A single shinobi would be cut down like a blade of grass against such overwhelming force. If help didn't come soon, there wouldn't be much of a village left to save.

Masako's attention was drawn to the larger chakra signatures in the group. Most of them were around her level or a little higher, but a handful were much, much stronger than the rest. The largest, she assumed, was the leader, with the others acting as his or her lieutenants most likely. They didn't need to kill all of the attackers to win. If they could simply take down the leadership, the lower levels would surely crumble on their own and retreat to lick their wounds. While she couldn't hope to go toe to toe with even the weakest of the officers, Masako did have one trick up her sleeve. It was the reason that she had been given her position in the first place. Every person had a weakness, and she had a knack for finding it and exploiting it perfectly. So far there only seemed to be three real threats. Now all that was left was to wait for her own forces to arrive and instruct them on how best to proceed.

As she sat waiting, her attention was drawn to a pair of gennin that were approaching something that they should not have been approaching. It seemed that they had managed to magically make it past waves of henchmen to arrive directly in front of the most powerful henchmen of them all. Unless Armand or Kya arrived soon, it appeared they would be his next snack. Masako found herself torn between two different duties. The duty to report the enemy positions and abilities to the main force and to try and save her unfortunate comrades. Two lives right in front of her, or two thousand lives in the village? An impossible choice, and one that she wasn't able to make.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:59 pm
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil had been one of the first at the gates, only because a bird passing bye had seemed panicked and he had stopped to see why. Apparently an army was marching this way and go figure, there was an army. He could take any of the foot soldiers and maybe the lieutenants, but the leader? No it was unlikely, though he certainly would have the advantage when it came to physical combat. It didn't matter chances were the man was not the physical type and would use powerful jutsu, jutsu above jounin level. Fact is Cecil only had up to jounin level jutsu, so if he got hit it would certainly be bad. He had been fighting when he happened to spot Masako would pretty much stood frozen, he needed her to go get help. He would make his way to her. When he got there he would put a hand on her back and speak. "Hey Masako, I need you to get help yeah, the kage kya and any other ninja that you can scrounge up. I can certainly hold the footmen from advancing any further, they will not be a problem. I could maybe handle the lieutenants, but the leader...well I'll just have to hold out for as long as I can eh. Now go on and get help, I have some business down there."

With that he jumped back into the fray, if he had to hold back the entire army himself he would, using his Dance of the Willows to quickly move stabbing any barbarians he saw while dodging most attacks. And should an attack hit well his dance of the Larch would handle that. "I will not talk peace nor try to reason with you scum. By the end I will have killed as many of you as you have of our village, an eye for an eye. There will be no compromise." With that he began once again to make good on his promise.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 10 / Strength:9

Chakra:
                                                                                      100/100

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:06 pm
Black Fire Lord

~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

Raphael arrived and stood right next to Cecil. "What's the current situation?" He asked as he could understand on his way here, the number of footman taken down as he made his way over. The first couple posed a challenge, but when you can phase arrows through shields and armors, their isn't much to stop you. Plus, its raining and your the embodiment of a greater being, couldn't hurt. Battles broke out all over the entrance of the gates and some scattered over the beginnings of the buildings. "I don't think they noticed that we are the larger threat here, shall I introduce ourselves?" He asked Cecil as some of the foot soldiers moved away from them towards other targets. "Raijin, give me strength." He said as he pulled forth his bow and looked out towards the barbarians.

Immediately, thorns pulled forth from the bow and wrapped around Raphe's body. He stomped down onto the ground releasing a sound that clashed like Thunder. "Cowardly Welts, BEHOLD your mother and weep!" He said towards the barbarians as he motioned towards his crouch in a vulgar way. His clan was familiar with dealing with the barbs that still clung to that way of life before shinobi took to villages. This motion would have meant, to them, that Raphael had taken their mothers on their knees to blow him bring him immense pleasure. As they turn and paid witness to the insult they took interest.

He took hold of his bow and turned towards Cecil with a smirk. "Well, there we go. Shall we dance?" He asked curiously.

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What kind of s**t storm... Kya thought as she hovered on her dragon's back high in the air. From her perch atop Intet's large head, she could see most of the village and the wave of destruction that was being caused. There was so much death, so much destruction. So much... of what she remembered of home. Her eyes turned a feral, reptilian yellow and smoke rose from her nostrils. Intet bare his fangs, skin turning reddish black and spines appearing along his body. No matter how far we run, we can never escape them. Constant fear is all we have to look forward to, fear of these beasts and their wanton destruction, their need to conquer and steal. she said as she watched them all scurrying like fire ants. Her eyes closed and she clinched her fist. Her barefeet seemed to warm on the head of her dragon, and he let free a loud roar as he entered a dive. No more. I will burn everyone of them to cinders. she said flying forward. She flew ahead of Cecil and Masako, directing Intet to unhinge his jaw and lay down a hail of molten flames down over the barbarians. The weakest of them would hopefully be ousted by that, but before she got too close to the biggest threat of all, she would pull up, having sent her message. Intet, now upside down, Gave Kya who was now seated and totally dry, a clear view of him. She stared down at him, looking on his features for that instant, and before she knew it her moment to see his face passed and intet was back right side up, giving her a moment to get her bearings before approaching the army from a different angle. Unranked fire was fine, sure, but she would have a much, much bigger impact in mind when she attacked truly.

She would land her dragon just ahead of Cecil, amidst a few enemies. As soon as Inte touched down, he would spin, innervating the ground around him to launch a circular stalagmite ring similar to CATACLYSM!!!!, at about S rank power. She breathed another hail of flames, this stuff black and originating from her mouth instead and ranked a B rank to add to the attack she hoped would kill more of them and hopefully draw attention to herself and her dragon. She needed to get the attention of one of the more important ones, or at least all the small fry so they'd stop demolishing th village...

Energy 130/150 Dragon: 150/150
                                            Stats 4/4 "8/10
                                            Equipment
                                            Passives

Technique

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:47 pm

User Image

Armand soared over head, chakra straining to his vocal chords so he could be heard. His clay bird perched on one of the village's many large towers. "My soldiers! I believe that any speech I could give now wouldn't possibly rile you up more than the sight of destruction that these savage borderlanders have caused! Go forth and show them what it means to be our village's guardians!"

The Amekage had made his appearence. The destruction was great. All those lives lost. Those were his responsibility. He had said that the Rain was going to be a safe haven. A symbol of unification. They had believed him, and now the streets ran with their blood. As the Amekage, it was his responsibility to right this wrong, or lay down his life to regain his honor in the face of this adversity.

Things were about to get heavy, and he needed only the most strong willed of his fighters here. "Forces! Draw them into the deeper districts where their numbers mean nothing! If they want Amegakure, they will have to take it from us!" This would make collateral damage easier to handle. Not only that, but they wouldn't have to worry about friendly fire as much. ((OOC: Split up a bit so we don't ******** the gates and make it terrible))

Armand's bird took off from the tower. The Amekage prepared an abundance of clay and focused on the rainfall around them. As Kya flew around, Armand would stick behind her, flying in formation. "I need you here. As soon our forces split their's, new holds barred. Let loose."

The rain would fall and immeaditely begin to mist. The natural rainfall aided his jutsu, the Hidden Haze Technique, blanketing the entire gates in a restrictive fog. Vision without any sort of enhancement would be incredibly difficult. And now, for the confusion. From Armand's hand, and as much as he could muster, let loose dozens upon dozens of C1 clay caltrops, falling through to the masses of savages below. Any of them taking steps would begin to tread on the highly volatile clay explosives, shredding limbs and causing plenty of collateral damage amongst their ranks as they panicked and began to run in the blinding fog.

(Chakra): 325/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enter from Ame Hospital

Hana entered the battlefield literally behind Armand. Piggybacking on his bird to be exact. Blame time shenanigans. At first, she had been skeptical about flying in the skies when everyone she would need to help was down on the ground but... now that she finally saw the carnage. She knew, even if she hated to admit it, that she would have been able to do nothing to save those that had already been lost in the sea of invaders. For now, she could only sit tight and hope she didn't fall off the flying clay creation. Oh, and she could mark Armand with her clan powers while she was at it. Yeah, that was something marginally useful.

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff